lets talk about hypocrisy of religion, mainly about christian community

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiecrna

What you are posting is against what I am doing. that's why I am asking you questions.[/B]

How?? I gave you ideas on how we can work on not appearing as hypocrites to the non-believers. What did you want? Why even make a thread if you shut everyone down?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When I read your thread I was happy, and I was impressed by you. I thought to myself this is someone who wants to understand how we can all be better so we can help bring more people to Jesus. I thought it was practical and smart. A lot of people just want to argue with each other. When I read your thread I thought, here is someone who wants to actually do something. Who identifies a problem, and wants ideas on how to fix it, all to bring people to Jesus.

I don't understand what your problem is with me. I agreed with 6days. And it seemed like you want ideas from people, and then shut them out when they give you ideas that you disagree with. If you don't want Ideas from people why ask? People give their ideas and you act like you already have the answers to the questions so they are wrong. Why ask then? You are not open. You do not want to learn.

You agree with 6days. That's why I started to doubt if your faith is sincerely trying to be true to Jesus, or just talker.

6 days is typical trinity believer and she agree with all those vicious posters. She is just trying to silence me with empty sweet talk. I had asked her many questions just like I am doling to you now. You are doing the same thing. You refuse to answer uncomfortable subjects.

Why do you refuse to answer them?

katiecrna

You agree with 6days. That's why I started to doubt your faith is sincerely trying to be true to Jesus.

6 days is typical trinity believer and she agree with all those vicious posters. She is just trying to silence me with empty sweet talk. I had asked her many questions just like I am doling to you now. You are doing the same thing. You refuse to answer uncomfortable subjects.

Why do you refuse to answer them?

Ok well I don't know who 6days is. I've posted here a handful of times. I don't know if 6days is a man or women or what their back story is. All I know is that I thought he gave some good advice.

katiecrna

Please ask me questions [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] and I will try to answer them the best I can.

Something tells me that how I answer these questions is how you are going to judge and perceive me forever.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ok well I don't know who 6days is. I've posted here a handful of times. I don't know if 6days is a man or women or what their back story is. All I know is that I thought he gave some good advice.

her statement is superficial that offends no one.

I am not trying to be offensive, I just don't approve of watering down Jesus' teachings.

BTW, 6 day is she.

CherubRam

Nobody had to tell me anything. I've watched it for years.

They pervert the Gospel by claiming salvation must be earned.
Matthew 19:17

“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Faith is important, but so is work. They both go hand in hand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]James 2:18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]James 2:20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]James 2:26[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ephesians 2:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ephesians 4:12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And no one said to do that. I simple said we need to work on our rough delivery. I am not the enemy. You don't have to go to war and fight with everyone.

You don't know there is war going on in Mid east? And many Christians are in the military?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 19:17

“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

[FONT="] [/FONT]
[B][FONT="]Faith is important, but so is work. They both go hand in hand.[/FONT][/B]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James+2:18&version=NIV"]James 2:18[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” [B]Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.[/B][/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James+2:20&version=NIV"]James 2:20[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless?[/FONT][/B]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James+2:26&version=NIV"]James 2:26[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]As the body without the spirit is dead, so [B]faith without deeds is dead.[/B][/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians+2:10&version=NIV"]Ephesians 2:10[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]For we are God’s handiwork, [B]created in Christ Jesus to do good [B]works[/B], which God prepared in advance for us to do.[/B][/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Ephesians 4:12[/FONT]
[FONT="]to [B]equip his people for [B]works[/B] of service,[/B] so that the body of Christ may be built up[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]

They tell you those are not for Christians. It is for the Jews.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Please ask me questions [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] and I will try to answer them the best I can.

Something tells me that how I answer these questions is how you are going to judge and perceive me forever.

Nope, I am trying to show you things that you seem to refuse to see.

CherubRam

And here's Meshak telling yet another person their faith is faulty, even though to this day she will not tell anyone what gospel she believes and insists she's not saved and neither is anyone else.
Are you being a Troll and following Meshak around?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Katie, go back and find the posts I addressed and asked you questions.

It is not so hard to find them.

katiecrna

her statement is superficial that offends no one.

I am not trying to be offensive, I just don't approve of watering down Jesus' teachings.

BTW, 6 day is she.

I understand what your saying. I just think that you can't throw the whole kitchen sink at a non-believer and expect them to want to jump in.
No one is saying water it down, or lie. But there is a way to be affective and teach the gospel that doesn't involve overwhelming people right away.
There is a time and a place to say things. Even Gods words. Have you ever had a really bad day, and a stranger shows you compassion or kindness that seems simple but in that moment it's like... wow thank you I really needed to hear that. Sometimes we need that kindness. Small acts of kindness are what change people.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I understand what your saying. I just think that you can't throw the whole kitchen sink at a non-believer and expect them to want to jump in.
No one is saying water it down, or lie. But there is a way to be affective and teach the gospel that doesn't involve overwhelming people right away.
There is a time and a place to say things. Even Gods words. Have you ever had a really bad day, and a stranger shows you compassion or kindness that seems simple but in that moment it's like... wow thank you I really needed to hear that. Sometimes we need that kindness. Small acts of kindness are what change people.

The threads are not for non-believers. You cannot tell?

katiecrna

Katie, go back and find the posts I addressed and asked you questions.

It is not so hard to find them.

Listen you can't come at everyone with an agenda. With an intention to change them. Can't you just be nice and kind to people. Love them and pray for them, and try to get to know them with no ulterior motive.

I am not a project for you. I am a fellow Christian. Accept people for who they are, you might actually learn something and may even like them. Flaws and all. Jesus says, speak less and listen more. It seems you just like to be heard and to be right. You have no intention of understanding. You have ulterior motives and it's not nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.