lets talk about hypocrisy of religion, mainly about christian community

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiecrna

The threads are not for non-believers. You cannot tell?

We cannot be godly witness if we appear to be bunch of hypocrites.

We will be godly witnesses if we strive to follow His noble teachings.

Jesus' teachings are about loving God and loving our neighbors. If we strive to follow His teachings, we will not to be hypocrites for sure because the Holy Spirit helps us to be godly.
[/QUOTE

^^^this is a quote from you.
I misunderstood you. I thought the point of your thread was to learn how we can stop the hypocrisy of our religion so we can be better witnesses to the nonbelievers.

I gave you too much credit. All you want to do is talk and prove people wrong and learn nothing from them.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I gave you too much credit. All you want to do is talk and prove people wrong and learn nothing from them.

Well when push comes to shove, you showed your true color. I am not here to learn what Jesus teaches. He does it perfectly.

You need to take heed of His word, not from your church people.

You cannot mock God, friend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I am trying to get her to see what I am talking about.

And she does not get it and start to belittle me.

She should be silent if she does not understand or get my point instead of going to different subject.

It is not honest discourse.

Eagles Wings

And no one said to do that. I simple said we need to work on our rough delivery. I am not the enemy. You don't have to go to war and fight with everyone.
True that,Katie. Sometimes we attack our own self by allowing another the upper hand in a conversation. Or by insisting the other understand our view and walk along side us.

I am watchful of those who gas light.

We must take care of ourselves.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
True that,Katie. Sometimes we attack our own self by allowing another the upper hand in a conversation. Or by insisting the other understand our view and walk along side us.

I am watchful of those who gas light. We must take care of ourselves.

Then don't come to your enemy's thread, dear.

katiecrna

Well when push comes to shove, you showed your true color. I am not here to learn what Jesus teaches. He does it perfectly.

You need to take heed of His word, not from your church people.

You cannot mock God, friend.

You can not make stuff up and act like it's true to make people look bad. That is a Terrible thing to do.

I did not mock God. I tried to contribute to your thread by giving you ideas. It seems you have a reputation on here.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You can not make stuff up and act like it's true to make people look bad. That is a Terrible thing to do.

I did not mock God. I tried to contribute to your thread by giving you ideas. It seems you have a reputation on here.

Yes, I have reputation because I don't contribute to watering down Jesus' standards and teachings.

Superficial sweet talk will not make you godly nor loving Christian.

When we water down His teachings, we are mocking God.

And you did not give me anything new, dear.

I have been listening to many churchgoers clichés.

katiecrna

Yes, I have reputation because I don't contribute to watering down Jesus' standards and teachings.

Superficial sweet talk will not make you godly nor loving Christian.

When we water down His teachings, we are mocking God.

And who did that?

glorydaz

Of course it's lop sided. I do the best I can but I am a mere mortal! You can't expect perfection from everyone your going to be disappointed.

Let me save you the trouble....

My faith is not perfect. I sin. I am not perfect. But everyday I get up, and I try to do better, I try to be a better person. Sometime I have Bad days. Sometimes the guilt I feel for what he did for me strangles me because I know I disappoint him, and guilt is a terrible feeling.

The enemy wants you to feel guilty. God doesn't. The Lord went to the cross so you wouldn't have to feel guilty ever again. You are washed, justified and sanctified....don't look back....don't look down. Trust in His finished work on the cross.

And a word of advice. Try and avoid Meshak's threads. And watch out for God's unTruth. There is no life there. Welcome to TOL. I hope you stick with it and grow in knowledge and truth. :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Katie,

You are one of those closing eyes off from evil deeds which is one of my claims of contributing to keep hypocrisy going on.

katiecrna

The enemy wants you to feel guilty. God doesn't. The Lord went to the cross so you wouldn't have to feel guilty ever again. You are washed, justified and sanctified....don't look back....don't look down. Trust in His finished work on the cross.

And a word of advice. Try and avoid Meshak's threads. And watch out for God's unTruth. There is no life there. Welcome to TOL. I hope you stick with it and grow in knowledge and truth. :)

Thanks I appreciate your comments. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.