lets talk about hypocrisy of religion, mainly about christian community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nobody had to tell me anything. I've watched it for years.

They pervert the Gospel by claiming salvation must be earned.

Or maintained.

2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
1Co 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

You two care little for the admonishings of scripture.

Why do you even read the Bible at all?

Maybe you don't

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
A better choice of words would have been better.

I think you are right. I am not a eloquent writer.

I am not diplomatic for sure.

But I don't contribute the hypocrisy going on at Jesus' expense.

That's why I declare that I am not sinless, saved person because I am not perfect Christian, yet they spread disgraceful label of their opponents as a cult, non-believer and unsaved..

It is clearly the case of elephant in the room.

I know you are pro-military too but you don't bash non-trin Christians who are pacifist organizations.

Pro-military position is one of biggest hypocrisy of Christian community.

It is perfectly ok to have difference of opinions but persecuting pacifist Christians as a cult, non-believers, or unsaved is definitely deliberate disobedient attitude, just because they don't agree with your doctrine of trinity.

And that is organizational hypocrisy and a grave sin.

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
In addition, cult is a group of people who kill people using God's name.

So labeling Christians who are pacifists and don't approve of violence is just plain absurd, to say the least.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I would like to disect my enemy poster's thread. I brought it here because I would not go into ugly bickering at his thread.

Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

Facts:

•When Meshak first arrived on TOL, "she" immediately started charging all trinitarians with being secret sex perverts and lovers of divorce
•Meshak also said God does not like the military, military people or anyone who supports the military
•Meshak draws a clear line between "herself" and all "traditional" or "mainstream Christians," which ends up being anyone who disagrees with her on ANY point, no matter how minor
•Sooner or later, everyone who has been kind to Meshak has posted something that caused "her" to attack and denounce them as just another mainstreamer
•Whenever sound Biblical correction is offered - usually in response to threads or posts that Mehsak has made - "she" posts something completely irrelevant, or ignores it as if the correction wasn't even offered. [This, in my opinion, is the surest sign of dishonesty and falseness from any purported Bible believer, as it is with God's Truth, as just one example of the same thing]

So why this thread?

Because Meshak had the gall to create a thread (not the first) on "her" perception of the hypocrisy of others.

However, others and myself have studied Meshak's posts since "she" arrived on TOL. We have noticed odd but indisputable variances in syntax, content and vocabulary. It appears beyond question that at least two different people are posting at various times under the same Meshak login (which is why I wrote "she" above). In brief:

1. First it was "Meshak Prime," the supposed little old lady with ("she" said) very limited English skills, and possibly mildly demented.

2. After Meshak Prime began getting swamped with pushback and couldn't respond intelligently, then "Meshak 2.0" began posting. These were somewhat longer, more verbose and relatively more cogent posts which absolutely did not fit the posting style of Meshak Prime.

This discrepancy has tapered off but can still be seen in Meshak's post from time to time. It has led some of us to conclude that there must be at least two "Meshaks" posting on TOL.

Every time this discrepancy has been pointed out to whichever Meshak is online -- and it has been, many times -- it gets ignored or "she" whines that "she" is being attacked by "mainstreamers" for her "love of Jesus," so "good day, friend."

Whoever Meshak is, it is at minimum a judgmental defender of a false gospel very close if not identical to that believed by Jehovah's Witnesses, which Meshak admitted early on was a big influence in "her" religious thinking. At worst, Meshak is actually a composite of at least two people posting for who knows what reason. Deliberate trolling is the simplest and most reasonable explanation, in my opinion.

Either way, Meshak is a hypocrite.

My money is on troll.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
His op is full of lies of my faith.

So it will take a long time to finish exposing his lies.

I will be back after I complete details.

Peace:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here we go:

Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

Facts:

•When Meshak first arrived on TOL, "she" immediately started charging all trinitarians with being secret sex perverts and lovers of divorce

Nope. this is a lie. He does not have a proof of my quote.

•Meshak also said God does not like the military, military people or anyone who supports the military

Nope. Another lie.

What I have been saying is the military is not Jesus' idea. Jesus says His followers are not of the world. War is politics and politics are of the world.

•Meshak draws a clear line between "herself" and all "traditional" or "mainstream Christians," which ends up being anyone who disagrees with her on ANY point, no matter how minor

Yes, I don't approve of mainstream churches' Jesus less faith.

I am a Christian which is Jesus' follower and His servant. I don't join any organization or group who don't appreciate Jesus' teachings by saying "your works will not save you." and persecute Christians who don't agree with their doctrine or faith.

Jesus is my Lord, and I appreciate His teachings greatly.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Musterion says:

•Sooner or later, everyone who has been kind to Meshak has posted something that caused "her" to attack and denounce them as just another mainstreamer
•Whenever sound Biblical correction is offered - usually in response to threads or posts that Mehsak has made - "she" posts something completely irrelevant, or ignores it as if the correction wasn't even offered. [This, in my opinion, is the surest sign of dishonesty and falseness from any purported Bible believer, as it is with God's Truth, as just one example of the same thing]

This is nothing but meaningless personal attack.

It is true that I bring up the topics most churchgoers avoid discussing watered down Jesus' teachings such as Christians in the military.

I am hated by many posters here because I don't use diplomatic way to bring up the subject. I don't advocate misrepresentation of Jesus with many churches just because it is not popular topic.

Their despicable way to try to compare me with God's Truth by saying we are the same kind of faith just because we both claim obeying Jesus' teachings is important for Jesus' followers.

God's Truth claims:

She is sinless, obey everything that Jesus teaches. She is saved.
above all, she is pro-military. And she claims Jesus is the Father.

Those are significant differences that I don't take lightly.

No one is sinless like many churchgoers believes because Jesus' standard is perfection.

GD hates me for my exposing of her claim of obeying all Jesus teachings.

GT and I don't have the same kind of faith because we have practice so differently about obedience to Jesus.

So musterion's claim is nothing but filthy lie.

Last edited:

musterion

Musterion says:

It is true that I bring up the topics most churchgoers avoid discussing watered down Jesus' teachings such as Christians in the military.

I am hated by many posters here because I don't use diplomatic way to bring up the subject. I don't advocate misrepresentation of Jesus with many churches just because it is not popular topic.

Their despicable way to try to compare me with God's Truth by saying we are the same kind of faith just because we both claim obeying Jesus' teachings is important for Jesus' followers.

God's Truth claims:

No one is sinless like many churchgoers believes because Jesus' standard is perfection.

GT and I don't have the same kind of faith because we have practice so differently about obedience to Jesus.

2.0 typed all of that.

musterion

Musterion says:

God's Truth claims:

Yes or no.

When you first came here, do you remember saying all Trins are secretly sex perverts? Do you remember that?

Yes or no.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Nope, if you believe I said that I will apologize. otherwise you are falsely witnessing.

You've said that "I don't KNOW if I'm saved?" That puts you in a very bad spot. It means you'll be judged by God according to your works and be cast into the eternal Lake of Fire. Does that frighten you in the least?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Mustrion, you can rant and rave all you want with false accusations but you cannot stop me unless the authority helps you to silence me by banning me.

Do you have courage to face the whole truth?

show me all those accusations with my actual quotes.

I am confident that you don't have any evidence of your claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.