lets talk about hypocrisy of religion, mainly about christian community

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Of course. But as a child growing up and Being exposed to certain things I've seen Christians or "Christians" not being very nice to certain people and behavior. As a kid, I would think to myself... those people holding mean signs, yelling mean things (as we drove by planned parenthood) aren't nice. Why are they so angry? Can't we all just be nice to each other? That's how a child like myself thought.
You remember driving by protests at abortion factories as a kid?

Reactions: Lon

katiecrna

So katie,

this kind of post is godly and good Christian behavior?

I don't understand what your asking me. I am not the judge that decides what good and bad Christian behavior is.

I don't feel it is appropriate for me to think I have the authority to judge good and bad Christian behavior based on someone's post.

musterion

I don't understand what your asking me. I am not the judge that decides what good and bad Christian behavior is.

I don't feel it is appropriate for me to think I have the authority to judge good and bad Christian behavior based on someone's post.

Meshak is setting you up to write you off. Meshak does it with everyone on TOL eventually.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You just judged westboro church, friend.

katiecrna

lets talk about hypocrisy of religion, mainly about christian community

I will say with certainty that a church that tells its followers to write signs saying God hates faggots and Jews and has them yelling insults and curse words at random people are not true Christians.

musterion

And here's Meshak telling yet another person their faith is faulty, even though to this day she will not tell anyone what gospel she believes and insists she's not saved and neither is anyone else.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Keep that in mind when approaching the Meshak cage.

thecage014.jpg

katiecrna

What I am saying is your faith is lop sided.

Of course it's lop sided. I do the best I can but I am a mere mortal! You can't expect perfection from everyone your going to be disappointed.

Let me save you the trouble....

My faith is not perfect. I sin. I am not perfect. But everyday I get up, and I try to do better, I try to be a better person. Sometime I have Bad days. Sometimes the guilt I feel for what he did for me strangles me because I know I disappoint him, and guilt is a terrible feeling.

exminister

Of course it's lop sided. I do the best I can but I am a mere mortal! You can't expect perfection from everyone your going to be disappointed.

My faith is not perfect. I sin. I am not perfect. But everyday I get up, and I try to do better, I try to be a better person. Sometime I have Bad days. Sometimes the guilt I feel for what he did for me strangles me because I know I disappoint him, and guilt is a terrible feeling.

Sounds burdensome. Isn't his yoke suppose to be light? Matthew 11:30

meshak

BANNED
Banned

It seems that you are criticizing me for exposing hypocrisy of Christianity.

That is my conviction and no one can stop me from doing that.

I explained where my claims come from and you don't seem to get it.

I am trying to understand if you are sincerely trying to be true to Jesus or not.

That's why I am asking you questions but you are ignoring many of them.

What you are posting is against what I am doing. that's why I am asking you questions.

katiecrna

It seems that you are criticizing me for exposing hypocrisy of Christianity.

That is my conviction and no one can stop me from doing that.

I explained where my claims come from and you don't seem to get it.

I am trying to understand if you are sincerely true to Jesus or not.

That's why I am asking you questions but you are ignoring many of them.

What you are posting is against what I am doing. that's why I am asking you questions.

When I read your thread I was happy, and I was impressed by you. I thought to myself this is someone who wants to understand how we can all be better so we can help bring more people to Jesus. I thought it was practical and smart. A lot of people just want to argue with each other. When I read your thread I thought, here is someone who wants to actually do something. Who identifies a problem, and wants ideas on how to fix it, all to bring people to Jesus.

I don't understand what your problem is with me. I agreed with 6days. And it seemed like you want ideas from people, and then shut them out when they give you ideas that you disagree with. If you don't want Ideas from people why ask? People give their ideas and you act like you already have the answers to the questions so they are wrong. Why ask then? You are not open. You do not want to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.