Banned
elo said:
i just loooooove justin!

71WOQv8CsPL._SL500_AA300_.png

dude :nono:

elohiym

Let's see.
On another thread today you said:

i am perfected in Christ and no longer under the law - sin is no longer imputed to me

Does that mean you still violate the ten commandments from time-to-time? Yes? No?

You keep trying to evade that question, but you claim to be perfect and sinless like Jesus.

so yes, i am perfect and sinless like Jesus

Why don't you clarify what that means for everyone else reading?
Choose.

1. You do not violate the ten commandments like Jesus didn't violate the ten commandment, which you think makes you perfect and sinless like Jesus.

... or ...

2. You do violate the ten commandments, and just claim to be perfect and sinless like Jesus, which is what 1 John 1:8 condemns.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Let's see.
On another thread today you said:

Does that mean you still violate the ten commandments from time-to-time? Yes? No?

You keep trying to evade that question, but you claim to be perfect and sinless like Jesus.

Why don't you clarify what that means for everyone else reading?
Choose.

1. You do not violate the ten commandments like Jesus didn't violate the ten commandment, which you think makes you perfect and sinless like Jesus.

... or ...

2. You do violate the ten commandments, and just claim to be perfect and sinless like Jesus, which is what 1 John 1:8 condemns.

ONE of your myriad of problems is, you don't understand the fact that
a 'true believer' is, positioned into the "Body of Christ! You have NO
understanding of that concept! Therefore, you come to your faulty conclusions!

elohiym

poor elo, idolizing john wayne for so many years ...

Are you idolizing homosexuals?
Are you idolizing the poster who you harass on this forum?
I post one thread about John Wayne being a hypocrite according to an article and you claim I idolize him because of that.
How many threads have you posted on Town Heretic to feed your obsession? :think:

and he's just had his hopes and dreams shattered by the realization that he was just another mortal, a fellow who had some success at acting and entertaining but had feet of clay like the rest of us :(

Yet you are always going on about mortals with feet of clay for their alleged perversion or support of perversion.

who ya gonna idolize next elo?

You're the idolater by your measure, not me.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The truth has never been "proof" for left-wingers like you PureX.

And now a pictorial of some of the left's famous "war heroes".

traitor8.jpg

124820d1403608714t-protesters-have-not-forgiven-hillary-clinton-iraq-war-bill_hillary_rect-460x307.jpg

obamaandcollegebuddynewyorktimesarticle.jpg
Context, culture warrior. Context.

We make a fundamental mistake when we interpret an event (or image) in the foreground and ignore the background.

elohiym

ONE of your myriad of problems is, you don't understand the fact that
a 'true believer' is, positioned into the "Body of Christ! You have NO
understanding of that concept! Therefore, you come to your faulty conclusions!

Do you still violate the ten commandments from time-to-time? Yes? No?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are you idolizing homosexuals?
Are you idolizing the poster who you harass on this forum?
I post one thread about John Wayne being a hypocrite according to an article and you claim I idolize him because of that.
How many threads have you posted on Town Heretic to feed your obsession? :think:

Yet you are always going on about mortals with feet of clay for their alleged perversion or support of perversion.

You're the idolater by your measure, not me.

Nah! You're just an accuser and false witness against others!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Just like the gospel writers and the chroniclers in the Hebrew Bible, we all see the same reality and then overlay our own personal narrative.

We cherry pick our way through life, in my view. I know *I* do. But I try to be accountable for the fact that it happens to be my own personal cherry orchard from which I take my cherries. I think that's what all of us do....

Status
Not open for further replies.