John Wayne singled out as hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Romans 13:1-7 isn't true?

That has nothing to do with conscription. So why bring it up unless you intend to deceive with misdirection.

Deuteronomy 20

5 “Then the officers shall speak to the people, saying: ‘What man is there who has built a new house and has not dedicated it? Let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle and another man dedicate it. 6 Also what man is there who has planted a vineyard and has not eaten of it? Let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle and another man eat of it. 7 And what man is there who is betrothed to a woman and has not married her? Let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle and another man marry her.’

8 “The officers shall speak further to the people, and say, ‘What man is there who is fearful and fainthearted? Let him go and return to his house, lest the heart of his brethren faint like his heart.’

By your logic, abortion is moral because of Romans 13. Are you brain dead or something? That is as bad as something Junior (CL) would say.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't care that he or Bill Clinton was a draft dodger. Conscription is immoral.

Are you aware how many American soldiers died in Vietnam because of Bill Clinton and the communist backed anti war movement that he was a huge part of?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wayne's alleged sexual immorality isn't immoral?

Once you discovered that John Wayne wasn't the draft dodger that you and other left-wingers claimed he was, I see that you changed the topic.

If Wayne was indeed an adulterer (hmmmm...I see we have another adulterer posting in this thread), then that was between God and him.

John Wayne was an American patriot, something that Hollyweird lacks today.

If you want to start a thread about adulterers Elohiym, here's a few:

clintonedwards.jpg

John Edwards was having an affair while his wife was dying of cancer as I recall.

al_gore.jpg

Wasn't Tipper battling cancer too when Al was molesting a massage therapist in Portland OR?

There are so many left-wingers in Hollyweird that are adulterers, here's two of them:

140017864144958-300x450.jpg

I look forward to reading your thread belittling left-wing adulterers Elohiym.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Once you discovered that John Wayne wasn't the draft dodger that you and other left-wingers claimed he was, I see that you changed the topic.

If Wayne was indeed an adulterer (hmmmm...I see we have another adulterer posting in this thread), then that was between God and him.

If you want to start a thread about adulterers Elohiym, here's a few:

clintonedwards.jpg

John Edwards was having an affair while his wife was dying of cancer as I recall.

al_gore.jpg

Wasn't Tipper battling cancer too when Al was molesting a massage therapist in Portland OR?

There are so many left-wingers in Hollyweird that are adulterers, here's two of them:

140017864144958-300x450.jpg

Good post!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was talking about the left. Yes, the supposed right has had it's fair share as well. But then is Neutered Gingrich really a conservative?

Well ... according to Chrys he is ... remember, it doesn't matter what someone does as long as they have an "R".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well ... according to Chrys he is ... remember, it doesn't matter what someone does as long as they have an "R".

I'm not certain if this guy was having homosexual affairs while he was married to Mee-chelle-my belle, but elohiym can look into it and add that to his list if he was.

Obama-gay-flag.png

elohiym

elohiym said:
Romans 13:1-7 isn't true?
That has nothing to do with conscription. So why bring it up unless you intend to deceive with misdirection.

1 Samuel 8:10-11 So Samuel spoke all the words of the LORD to the people who had asked of him a king. He said, "This will be the procedure of the king who will reign over you: he will take your sons and place them for himself in his chariots and among his horsemen and they will run before his chariots.

Romans 13:1-7 deals with the kings God appoints, right?

Deuteronomy 20

5 “Then the officers shall speak to the people, saying: ‘What man is there who has built a new house and has not dedicated it? Let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle and another man dedicate it. 6 Also what man is there who has planted a vineyard and has not eaten of it? Let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle and another man eat of it. 7 And what man is there who is betrothed to a woman and has not married her? Let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle and another man marry her.’

8 “The officers shall speak further to the people, and say, ‘What man is there who is fearful and fainthearted? Let him go and return to his house, lest the heart of his brethren faint like his heart.’

:doh: That's not against conscription at all!
It's also from a different dispensation.
And it was written before they were given a king.
So why bring it up unless you intend to deceive with misdirection?

By your logic, abortion is moral because of Romans 13. Are you brain dead or something?

You're the one acting brain dead and not using logic.
Comparing conscription to abortion?
Unbelievable.

That is as bad as something Junior (CL) would say.

Look in the mirror.

elohiym

Once you discovered that John Wayne wasn't the draft dodger ...

He claims his wife didn't give him the letter. :rolleyes:
A man interested in serving would have served if he wasn't disqualified.
Too many holes in the story.

If Wayne was indeed an adulterer ...

If you believe he sinned, you have to believe he was a hypocrite and an adulterer of some sort. It's an inescapable conclusion.

:rotfl:

All adulterers are wicked whether on the right, the left or in between.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Once you discovered that John Wayne wasn't the draft dodger ...

He claims his wife didn't give him the letter.
A man interested in serving would have served if he wasn't disqualified.
Too many holes in the story.

For left-wing 'selective readers' there is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
If Wayne was indeed an adulterer ...

If you believe he sinned, you have to believe he was a hypocrite and an adulterer of some sort. It's an inescapable conclusion.

What if John Wayne had been a man before his time and defended faggotry like you, would you have ignored his alleged adultery then?

elohiym

What if John Wayne had been a man before his time and defended faggotry ...

Would he still be "an American patriot" to you?
Probably.

Speaking of homosexuality, can a person be saved while she is a homosexual or does she have to cease from homosexual acts in order to be saved?

This is where you either run from the question, like you've done before, or you defend homosexuality for "believers."

Is a person guilty of sin for just having homosexual desires, or is only a sin of they commit the act?

This is where you either run from the question, like you've don before, or you defend homosexual desires as not being sins until acted upon.

I expect nothing more from you than evasion now.
Go.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
This is where you either run from the question, like you've done before...

This is where you either run from the question, like you've don before...

I expect nothing more from you than evasion now.
Go.

:darwinsm:

what a pathetic loser

God is listening elo

Status
Not open for further replies.