Jihad in CA! No Not Climate Change...

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I have a hard time believing that, honestly. As long as I've been interacting with you here, you seem to have one top priority at all times: bashing liberals. What's a mass shooting in Wacky California but another chance to do that.

What you call bashing, I call dispelling the ugly truth...and it's ugly.

You know what they say about broken clocks...

Cute...:chuckle:

Arthur Brain

Actually Fred Phelps was a liberal, and just as radical:

Phelps was a disbarred lawyer, founder of the Phelps Chartered law firm, and a former civil rights activist. He sought public office four times as a member of the Democratic Party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

Now what were you saying? :think:

Heh, just goes to show how useless daft little tags are then really because I doubt many 'liberals' would agree with his stance on homosexuality etc. Ya gotta admit that much RM.

Well thank you AB but, I beg to differ with you on this. I am pointing out the fact that political correctness kills, and that trait belongs solely to liberals, it is the doctrine they live by, the least they can do is own it, a simple admission that their worldview is bogus and has caused damage will be sufficient.

Rather you're pointing out a heavily biased opinion, which is just that and nothing more. I hate political correctness but I hate bogus unsubstantiated drivel like the above with the same contempt and it's a shame, because if you were to drop that whole thing instead of broad brushing it could make for some interesting debate.

Interplanner

The jihad wants to overwhelm our security and justice systems so that they collapse. Then they want to gain north America as a caliphate.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Heh, just goes to show how useless daft little tags are then really because I doubt many 'liberals' would agree with his stance on homosexuality etc. Ya gotta admit that much RM.

That much I will admit but, you also have to admit that the radical views this man held he held as a democrat not a republican or a conservative (there is a difference).

Rather you're pointing out a heavily biased opinion, which is just that and nothing more. I hate political correctness but I hate bogus unsubstantiated drivel like the above with the same contempt and it's a shame, because if you were to drop that whole thing instead of broad brushing it could make for some interesting debate.

Have I broad brushed any more than any other liberal on this site? Cmon now, be honest. The interesting thing is my coworkers and I watched the aftermath of the Paris attack live on the breakroom TV at work, and we all agreed that it was a matter of time before the same reached here (I had no idea so quickly), all the while our non-president preaching how it wouldn't. I am sick & tired of our progressive liberal leaders dancing around the obvious as not to offend this sub group or that. Time comes when you just gotta call it all out for the dangerous sham that it is, and call out those that perpetuate this sham worldview before they cause more damage trying to defend it.

Arthur Brain

That much I will admit but, you also have to admit that the radical views this man held he held as a democrat not a republican or a conservative (there is a difference).

Well, how about we compromise here and simply agree that the guy was a complete nut where neither conservatives or liberals would wish to be associated?

Have I broad brushed any more than any other liberal on this site? Cmon now, be honest. The interesting thing is my coworkers and I watched the aftermath of the Paris attack live on the breakroom TV at work, and we all agreed that it was a matter of time before the same reached here (I had no idea so quickly), all the while our non-president preaching how it wouldn't. I am sick & tired of our progressive liberal leaders dancing around the obvious as not to offend this sub group or that. Time comes when you just gotta call it all out for the dangerous sham that it is, and call out those that perpetuate this sham worldview before they cause more damage trying to defend it.

Yes, I think you have broad brushed and that isn't to say that those of a liberal bent haven't done the same, but what does it accomplish? Nothing aside from a barrier to debate no matter who's doing it and a progression of sound bites and nowt much else. I'm sick and tired of politics in general myself from all sides but stereotyping achieves nothing apart from the same ole merry go round...

The Berean

I live in Silicon Valley. How soon before terrorist attacks come here? Companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, YouTube would make tempting targets. These companies don't have armed security forces I believe.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
CA Shooting Reaction: Wrong Diagnosis, Wrong Treatment
Daniel McAdams

Statists and authoritarians love events like the shooting in California. The bodies are not even cold when they start pushing their evil agendas: mosques must be spied on, ...

Closed down would be better. Surely you Libertarians aren't that naïve to believe that Mosques aren't fronts for terrorist training are you?

Nazaroo

That is incredible - It's still a fresh crime scene of 14 murders and 100 people are touching everything !!

Remember, they don't WANT evidence of a terrorist attack....

Just like they handled the crime scene on 9/11

Count on the president to do what is in character for a homosexual lawyer.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Well, how about we compromise here and simply agree that the guy was a complete nut where neither conservatives or liberals would wish to be associated?

:thumb:

Yes, I think you have broad brushed and that isn't to say that those of a liberal bent haven't done the same, but what does it accomplish? Nothing aside from a barrier to debate no matter who's doing it and a progression of sound bites and nowt much else. I'm sick and tired of politics in general myself from all sides but stereotyping achieves nothing apart from the same ole merry go round...

Just getting my digs while the digging is good but, I am willing to debate outside of the digs, yes. :chuckle:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I live in Silicon Valley. How soon before terrorist attacks come here? Companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, YouTube would make tempting targets. These companies don't have armed security forces I believe.

I don't know Berean, thankfully I work on a well protected military installation which would definitely be considered a hard target. If companies don't get serious about educating their people, and the people don't take serious the threat you are correct it could be real bad. We just received some terror training this week where I work, though we have always received training for bomb threats & basic security working in secure areas. Keep your eyes open, report anything that looks suspicious is the best advice to anyone but, you won't hear that from our president, he still thinks gun control is the big fix for terrorism. :hammer:

This Charming Manc

The actions they are being defined with are theirs, I am not going to tiptoe through the emotional tulips with you Manc, radical islam has defined itself, has defined their goal, and has shown the world graphically that they have no empathy for innocents, that they are savages devoid of a sense of humanity, and that they are certainly not like us...the civilized world. I am really not concerned with how they "feel" about how they are seen by the civilized world and I am quite sure that it doesn't make a difference to them either. All the butt kissing that our current president has done to the islamic world has garnered him no respect & the appearance of weakness.

I see you blurring the lines between muslims and radical Islam, I have no truck with radical Islam. Its evil, the actions of Jihadis are evil, vile and wrong. Islamic state will need to be fought and destroyed.

However most Muslims I know distance themselves from the Paris and other attacks. Islamic States kills far more Muslims than it does French people or Americans. Millions of Muslims have fled Syria to get as far away from IS as possible.

Your equation of Muslim equals Jihadi is just as evil and dehumanising as there equation of westerner equals infidel. The work of the devil here isn't only Islam, it is circles of violence and hatred which you are embracing and equally culpable of.

What is you end game here? How many people do you want to kill to win? What is your final solution?

In the words of General William Tecumseh Sherman...

"You cannot qualify war in harsher terms than I will. War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out. "

war isn't pretty Manc, in the words of the same man, "War is Hell"...

So your response to the question about innocent children as casualties is "So what? They are the enemy, it happens in war" if that is the case your just as evil as the guys who pulled them trigger in California a few days ago.

Mindless violence will only lead to more circles of mindless violence.

We will have to fight IS, it will be bloody and hard and it will need to end with boots on the ground. We need a plan, a diplomatic solution and to isolate IS from the wider Muslim community if we are going to win.

Mindless bombing and return hate plays into there strategy or an all out Christian Muslim war.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
As opposed to relative Godly moral dictates guiding it's cause?

Nothing relative about God's moral law, it was written in stone long before you or I drew breath and have never changed. The only ones who's morals are a moving target is the human being who chooses his own form of morals, rejecting God & His ways.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I see you blurring the lines between muslims and radical Islam, I have no truck with radical Islam. Its evil, the actions of Jihadis are evil, vile and wrong. Islamic state will need to be fought and destroyed.

However most Muslims I know distance themselves from the Paris and other attacks. Islamic States kills far more Muslims than it does French people or Americans. Millions of Muslims have fled Syria to get as far away from IS as possible.

Your equation of Muslim equals Jihadi is just as evil and dehumanising as there equation of westerner equals infidel. The work of the devil here isn't only Islam, it is circles of violence and hatred which you are embracing and equally culpable of.

No, that is how you are interpreting what I just said, your reading skills are lacking. I paint "radical islam" with the broad brush it requires, I did not however say that every muslim is radical now did I? That is the problem with you liberals you hear what you want to hear, you read into things that are just not there.

What is you end game here? How many people do you want to kill to win? What is your final solution?

Terminating this radical scourge from the earth would work for me... and victory is not measured with a body count Manc.

So your response to the question about innocent children as casualties is "So what? They are the enemy, it happens in war" if that is the case your just as evil as the guys who pulled them trigger in California a few days ago.

Then you would also say the same of Churchill & the rest of the allies that bombed Germany mercilessly, including innocents to stop that war? Are you really that naive to think you can vanquish an enemy without collateral damage? War is cruel, brutal, and ugly, we did not ask for it but, if we enjoy civil society than you better understand how to win a war again, and it won't be by playing footsie with the enemy.

Mindless violence will only lead to more circles of mindless violence.

Wrong! the force for good must overcome the force of evil or the world becomes more violent, & more people die, can't you see how flawed that logic is? This evil will not go away, and will not live peaceably among us, it must be faced, as ugly as you may find that prospect.

We will have to fight IS, it will be bloody and hard and it will need to end with boots on the ground.

Sad as it may be you are correct, and the sooner it takes place the more lives that will be saved.

We need a plan, a diplomatic solution and to isolate IS from the wider Muslim community if we are going to win.

I believe that diplomacy with this group is fruitless, their goal is ideological and if muslims want to be separate from their radical counterparts it is high time that they separate themselves and take a vocal stand against it. The job of separating the wider muslim community is theirs, not the West's.

Mindless bombing and return hate plays into there strategy or an all out Christian Muslim war.

You are rather duel minded when expressing yourself Manc, on one hand you admit that we will have to fight IS, yet you consider fighting for western culture as hate, mindless, etc. Who hates who here? Who is attacking innocents right now? You need to think this out a bit more and try to put your emotions aside while you do.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
https://www.rt.com/usa/324890-ban-gun-violence-research/
California, one of the most liberal states in the U.S., which has some of the most stringent gun control laws in the nation, is given a taste of what their psychosis has bred...Radical Islamic terrorism! Even with all the facts pointing directly to islamofascist terrorism the left is still in denial, and actively trying as hard as they can to salvage their false narrative of workplace violence, or a video, or that Islam is a religion of peace...none of which are resonating with the public at large. Obama publicly makes a buffoon of himself yet again attempting to chalk an act of terrorism up to a mere mass shooting with the need for gun control (CA already has tough gun laws), claiming that mass shootings "unparalleled in the World"....ahhh that would be false, it is an exact parallel to Paris not just a few short weeks ago, I assume he denies the Jihad there as well, or that it is climate change that caused it. :hammer: The absurdity of the liberal psychosis continues...
'90 deaths a day': US doctors call for end to ban on gun violence research
6 Dec, 2015

A group of US doctors has called on Congress to lift a decades-long ban that prohibits the use of federal money for gun violence research. The move comes as mass shootings in the US are on a rise, with estimated 90 people dying daily in gun-related violence .....

https://www.rt.com/usa/324890-ban-gun-violence-research/
Given that there are 90 gun-related deaths in America every day, 30 of which are homicides, these California shootings or even those in Paris are a mere "drop in the bucket!"

Obama is merely pointing out that no other modern democratic nation, including Israel, allows this daily slaughter of its own citizens, while abdicating its responsibility by deferring to the gun lobby.

Detroit, with the 2nd Amendment, averages 1 homicide daily - Windsor (Canada) on the other side of the border and with strict gun laws, went 26 months without a homicide.

If gun ownership really acted as a deterrent then the numbers of these 2 cities, that are within sight of each other, should be reversed.