Jews Go to Heaven Without Knowing Jesus?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heaven is a temporal abode. You should ask your question differently.
2 Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

beloved57

The righteousness of God is unto all, but only UPON all them that believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV). When was there ever a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV)?
It was imputed to them before they believe, It was imputed to them by the obedience of one Rom 5:19,their believing comes later ! You don't believe the Gospel Truth!

heir

TOL Subscriber
It was imputed to them before they believe, It was imputed to them by the obedience of one Rom 5:19,their believing comes later !
Nope!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

You don't believe the Gospel Truth!
Sadly, it's you who don't. You don't believe the gospel is the means by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and made partakers of Christ (Ephesians 3:6 KJV). You reject that IT (the gospel of Christ 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV). I do wish you would examine yourself (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV) and get saved.

beloved57

Nope!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Sadly, it's you who don't. You don't believe the gospel is the means by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and made partakers of Christ (Ephesians 3:6 KJV). You reject that IT (the gospel of Christ 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV). I do wish you would examine yourself (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV) and get saved.
Believing comes after the obedience of Christ, it was the obedience of Christ that Made the many righteous Rom 5:19 and you deny that! That's unbelief!

OCTOBER23

HEIR quoted Ephesians 4:32 (KJV 1900)

32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another,

even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent quote and here is mine.....

Mark 12:34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly,

he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.

========================================

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
bc where did the saved go?

Sheol

Now where do the saved go?

Heaven

During the Messianic Kingdom where are the saved?

Here on earth

In the Eternal Order where are the saved?

Here on earth

Are you trying to be a clone of Chrys
or just a clown?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Believing comes after the obedience of Christ, it was the obedience of Christ that Made the many righteous Rom 5:19 and you deny that! That's unbelief!

You said the righteousness is imputed before belief and I showed you are wrong. Instead of aligning what you preach to agree with the word of God, you continue in ignorance.

beloved57

You said the righteousness is imputed before belief and I showed you are wrong. Instead of aligning what you preach to agree with the word of God, you continue in ignorance.

Yes, those Christ lived and died for are made Righteous by it, His One obedience Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

They were made righteous by His obedience before they had a being and did anything, just as they were made sinners by Adams disobedience before they had a being and did anything !

Now you deny this fundamental Gospel Truth !

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Why are you so hung up on us Jews? We don't care at all whether you think we will get to your Christian heaven or not.

Jesus said: Before Abraham was, I am (not I am he). Jn 8:58 Of course Jews can go to heaven (Jn 14:21).

:eek:linger: The pope said: "We are Abraham's descendants..." Notice he left out Isaac and Jacob? :Shimei: They created :CRASH: Islam to murder you
sm212.gif
and me. :straight:

As a reminder, don't let
lips.gif
pagan hoes
mousy.gif
into the holy land. Re 11

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Anyone who does not believe in Christ has chosen instead to remain apart from God. Though they may have a religious perspective, in their hearts they are choosing to worship God the way they want to worship Him, instead of the way He commands us to worship Him. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father except through me”. John 14:6

worrying about how others get to heaven
is
not going to get you to heaven
so
how are you going to do it?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Why is it everyone takes that scripture out of context, as if HaShem is "grace-less"? Noah found GRACE in His eyes, for one. Grace is part of His nature, part of the foundation...

For if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you either. Therefore, consider God’s kindness and severity: severity toward those who have fallen but God’s kindness toward you—if you remain in His kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off (Ro 11:21–22).

[YT="Take It Down A Notch ~ Dr. Evil”]HSVltEYE6V4[/YT]

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Yes. There is something unsettling about people constantly looking at you, in particular, and discussing whether you are damned or not in their view....And yes, the unpleasant history we have had with Christians contributes to my feeling of unease about this.

Believe the orthodox Jews (Gen. 36:9).
1289663279-juif.gif
They know who not to trust (Ob 11). :eek:linger:

JosephR

so a thread about "JEWS" asking if they go to Heaven,most Christians say they will not....lol

Then when a Jew reply's He is answered with scripture He does not accept...

Will a Jew go to Heaven...lol...will a Christian get to Nirvana or Valhalla?
Will a Buddhist go to Kolob with the Mormons??

sometimes u just gota laugh...

JosephR

Jews dont want to go to your Heaven,,stop trying to make them or damning them from it,,and stop hijacking their religion....

They look at you ,like you do the Mormons.... with pity and disgust.. in a loving way :)