Jews And Gentiles Same Goal

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lolol No it wasnt. The kingdom of God is inside you. Read lk 17 21,22. Only the ignorant Jews thought it would be a political thing. Just like the ignorant to day do.

[Luk 10:9
[9] "And heal the sick there, and say to them, 'The kingdom of God has come near to you.'
[Luk 12:31
[31] "But seek the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you.
[Luk 13:20
[20] And again He said, "To what shall I liken the kingdom of God?
[Luk 16:16
[16] "The law and the prophets [were] until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
[Luk 17:20-21
[20] Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation;
[21] "nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."

Do you realize that the Lord Jesus will sit someday on the throne of David, and rule? (Here on earth)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lolol You all get off on these tangents and come up with some of the silliest ideas some times. The kingdom gospel is talking about the kingdom of God inside you.Where one puts the gospel into action.

[Luk 10:9
[9] "And heal the sick there, and say to them, 'The kingdom of God has come near to you.'
[Luk 12:31
[31] "But seek the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you.
[Luk 13:20
[16] "The law and the prophets [were] until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
[20] Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation;
[21] "nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."

If you EVER get anything right, I'll have to conclude that there MUST be 'Giant Seed pods' in your closet, somewhere.

Rosenritter

What are they? I'll try and answer, however, most likely you'll disagree with 'Old GM.'

I'll break these up into eight specific questions to make them easier to understand. These are for those that claim there are "two different gospels" with different means and effects, not equally applicable to all peoples. I will call this the "Jew gospel" and the "Gentile gospel"

1) Person A thinks he is a Jew and follows the Jew gospel. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was not?
2) Person B thinks he is a Jew and follows the Jew gospel. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was?
3) Person C thinks he is a Gentile and follows the Gentile gospel. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was not?
4) Person D thinks he is a Gentile and follows the Gentile gospel. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was not?
5) Person E does not know if he is Jew or Gentile or some of both, so he follows both gospels. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was Jew?
6) Person F does not know if he is Jew or Gentile or some of both, so he follows both gospels. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was Gentile?
7) Person G does not know if he is Jew or Gentile or some of both, so he follows both gospels. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was half of each?
8) What is the formula that God uses to determine the difference between Jew and Gentile for the purpose of these "two gospels" for persons A through G above?

Rosenritter

I said
lol He was. Even hindsight tells us now that it wasnt a political thing. Or dont you see that yet.

Where was it? The king of that kingdom was speaking right then, so yes, he was within them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'll break these up into eight specific questions to make them easier to understand. These are for those that claim there are "two different gospels" with different means and effects, not equally applicable to all peoples. I will call this the "Jew gospel" and the "Gentile gospel"

1) Person A thinks he is a Jew and follows the Jew gospel. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was not?
2) Person B thinks he is a Jew and follows the Jew gospel. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was?
3) Person C thinks he is a Gentile and follows the Gentile gospel. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was not?
4) Person D thinks he is a Gentile and follows the Gentile gospel. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was not?
5) Person E does not know if he is Jew or Gentile or some of both, so he follows both gospels. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was Jew?
6) Person F does not know if he is Jew or Gentile or some of both, so he follows both gospels. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was Gentile?
7) Person G does not know if he is Jew or Gentile or some of both, so he follows both gospels. What happens to him in the judgment when he finds out he was half of each?
8) What is the formula that God uses to determine the difference between Jew and Gentile for the purpose of these "two gospels" for persons A through G above?

First of all, I can see why NOBODY has bothered to answer your questions. In a way, your questions sound as if they were made, tongue-in-cheek.' However, I'll attempt to answer your questions by combining the questions and putting the answer into a single cohesive answer. During Christ's earthly ministry, He and His Disciples preached the 'Kingdom Gospel' to the House of Israel. Jesus, in Matthew 15:24 states: "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." The Kingdom Gospel was relating ONLY to the House of Israel, after all, they were God's, chosen people. They, and ONLY they were given the Law and were under the Law. The Gentiles were NEVER under the Law.

Jesus will return to earth someday, and rule over His Kingdom, and His people Israel while sitting on the throne of David. Remember that, Jesus and His Disciples preached the Kingdom Gospel to the House of Israel, (the Jews) only. Jesus told His Disciples: Matthew 10:5 "These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:" Therefore, the Kingdom Gospel was specifically meant for members of the House of Israel. Subsequently, sometime after the resurrection, Christ meets Saul of Tarsus (later to be called, Paul) on the road to Damascus It was Paul who was given the Gospel of the grace of God. Paul first went to the Jews with this New Gospel. This Gospel provided Salvation, forgiveness of sins, and eternal life by placing one's faith in Christ, and His death and resurrection.

The Jews rejected Paul's Gospel and Paul, henceforth, went to the Gentiles and became the Apostle to the Gentiles. He called this Gospel that he was preaching: "The Gospel of the grace of God." Today, this Gospel is preached to both Jew and Gentile alike. Those saved under this Gospel are called The Body of Christ. It's based on faith without works, by God's Grace alone. The benefits of this Gospel is: forgiveness of one's sins, the sealing and indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and eternal life. The member of the body of Christ is given the righteousness of Christ and is considered a Child of God. Jesus died for humanities sins and those who hear the Gospel of the grace of God, and place ALL their faith in Christ is cleansed of ALL their sins and therefore can be assured that they will inherit eternal life through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and His resurrection.

Hopefully, this will shed some light on your desire to know about the two different Gospels? If not, then, get the opinions of other posters, such as: Glorydaz, Tambora, Clete, JudgeRightly and Steko.

Old GM

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
... and is applicable to everyone.

Hebrews 11:6 KJV
(6) But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

I've heard Dispensationlists claim that passages like that don't apply to them.

I said
Never trust anyone who only applies some of the verses to themselves. Jesus died to make the whole new testament for a born again Christian.

[Heb 9:16-18
[16] For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
[17] For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
[18] Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, but then I wouldn't get the pleasure of annoying you. You're NOT exactly my favorite poster. Know what I mean? Probably not.

I said
lol Well it didnt work this time either. It did make you look like a glory hound though. Starving for attention.

[Jhn 7:18
[18] "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol Your asking the wrong person. He is an antagonist. He thinks if he flex's his intellectual muscles some one will believe him. I dont think it has happened yet.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Where was it? The king of that kingdom was speaking right then, so yes, he was within them.

I said
Jesus is the King of kings.To get to Jesus one must go through the three years of the milk understanding and the eleven years of the meat understanding to come to Jesus. The revelations of Jesus Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
First of all, I can see why NOBODY has bothered to answer your questions. In a way, your questions sound as if they were made, tongue-in-cheek.' However, I'll attempt to answer your questions by combining the questions and putting the answer into a single cohesive answer. During Christ's earthly ministry, He and His Disciples preached the 'Kingdom Gospel' to the House of Israel. Jesus, in Matthew 15:24 states: "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." The Kingdom Gospel was relating ONLY to the House of Israel, after all, they were God's, chosen people. They, and ONLY they were given the Law and were under the Law. The Gentiles were NEVER under the Law.

Jesus will return to earth someday, and rule over His Kingdom, and His people Israel while sitting on the throne of David. Remember that, Jesus and His Disciples preached the Kingdom Gospel to the House of Israel, (the Jews) only. Jesus told His Disciples: Matthew 10:5 "These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:" Therefore, the Kingdom Gospel was specifically meant for members of the House of Israel. Subsequently, sometime after the resurrection, Christ meets Saul of Tarsus (later to be called, Paul) on the road to Damascus It was Paul who was given the Gospel of the grace of God. Paul first went to the Jews with this New Gospel. This Gospel provided Salvation, forgiveness of sins, and eternal life by placing one's faith in Christ, and His death and resurrection.

The Jews rejected Paul's Gospel and Paul, henceforth, went to the Gentiles and became the Apostle to the Gentiles. He called this Gospel that he was preaching: "The Gospel of the grace of God." Today, this Gospel is preached to both Jew and Gentile alike. Those saved under this Gospel are called The Body of Christ. It's based on faith without works, by God's Grace alone. The benefits of this Gospel is: forgiveness of one's sins, the sealing and indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and eternal life. The member of the body of Christ is given the righteousness of Christ and is considered a Child of God. Jesus died for humanities sins and those who hear the Gospel of the grace of God, and place ALL their faith in Christ is cleansed of ALL their sins and therefore can be assured that they will inherit eternal life through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and His resurrection.

Hopefully, this will shed some light on your desire to know about the two different Gospels? If not, then, get the opinions of other posters, such as: Glorydaz, Tambora, Clete, JudgeRightly and Steko.

Old GM

I said
lol You were pretty close on some of the pieces. Alot closer than you used to be . But you are still falling short with the truth. Keep trying.
The Jews worshiped God in the flesh. They didnt understand what worshiping God in the Spirit was. The message that Jesus was trying to give them was your judging what you and others do. Now look inside and find out why you and others are doing it. And when you look inside yourself find the Holy Spirit and start listening to Him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lol You were pretty close on some of the pieces. Alot closer than you used to be . But you are still falling short with the truth. Keep trying.
The Jews worshiped God in the flesh. They didnt understand what worshiping God in the Spirit was. The message that Jesus was trying to give them was your judging what you and others do. Now look inside and find out why you and others are doing it. And when you look inside yourself find the Holy Spirit and start listening to Him.

Poor Squeaky, he's so confused and rather odd, if ya ask 'Old GM.'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lol Well it didnt work this time either. It did make you look like a glory hound though. Starving for attention.

[Jhn 7:18
[18] "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it. :D