Jesus: The end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul told them that, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 Living by faith does not mean living by laws, rules and religion. What it means is that we are to live by faith in Christ and his Gospel.
You say that you sin. What law defines that you committed a sin/transgression of the law, since sin is a transgression of the law.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If you fail in one point of the law, you have failed the whole thing. Now tell me that you are perfect.

Perfectly forgiven. Perfectly redeemed.

"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." (John 3:17)

Robert Pate

Banned
Perfectly forgiven. Perfectly redeemed.

"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." (John 3:17)

You are on the right track, now don't let the religious deceive you.

All that believe in Jesus are PERFECT and COMPLETE in him, Colossians 1:28.

Robert Pate

Banned
You say that you sin. What law defines that you committed a sin/transgression of the law, since sin is a transgression of the law.

You answered your own question. Spiritually I cannot sin because I am not under the law, but you are.

john w

Hall of Fame
You answered your own question. Spiritually I cannot sin because I am not under the law, but you are.

You lied. You say that you commit sins. You assert that you are a sinner, by definition, one who commits sins.What law defines that you committed a sin/transgression of the law, since sin is a transgression of the law?

Answer the question, you devious, satanic troll.

Robert Pate

Banned
You lied. You say that you commit sins. You assert that you are a sinner, by definition, one who commits sins.What law defines that you committed a sin/transgression of the law, since sin is a transgression of the law?

I would like to do a thread for you on the "Physical and Spiritual Aspects of Salvation" but your mama Sherman would probably delete it.

Spiritually, we are in heaven with Christ, Ephesians 2:6.

Physically, we are still here on the earth in our sinful Adamic bodies, Romans 3:10 and are sinners.

If you don't under stand that you will not understand the Bible.

I try to concentrate on the spiritual aspect and not the physical. It appears that you don't.

john w

Hall of Fame
I would like to do a thread for you on the "Physical and Spiritual Aspects of Salvation" but your mama Sherman would probably delete it.

Spiritually, we are in heaven with Christ, Ephesians 2:6.

Physically, we are still here on the earth in our sinful Adamic bodies, Romans 3:10 and are sinners.

If you don't under stand that you will not understand the Bible.

I try to concentrate on the spiritual aspect and not the physical. It appears that you don't.

Caught lying, again.You assert that the law was made for sinners, per 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV. You admit that you are a sinner, thus under the law, demon.

Evasion,misdirection, as I predicted.

You lied-again.. You say that you commit sins. You assert that you are a sinner, by definition, one who commits sins.What law defines that you committed a sin/transgression of the law, since sin is a transgression of the law?

You lied, again. You asserted that the law was made for sinners, not Christians, per 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV. You admit that you are a sinner, thus, you are under the law, satanist.

Sin is the transgression of the law. You commit sins, by your own admission.

1. So, what law did you transgress, that resulted in your sin/transgression, that defines the transgression/sin? It cannot be the perfect, good, just, holy, spiritual law of God, since you assert that law no longer exists for you/Christians, being abolished, "poof/gone," void.

2. How can you commit a transgression/sin, such as murder, robbery/theft, adultery, lying................if there is no law against it, no law defining it as a transgression/ sin?

How can you commit an offense/transgression/crime, against the laws of the US, such as theft, speeding, arson, murder,....................if there is no law defining them as offenses/transgressions/crimes, giving you knowledge that they are offenses/transgressions/crimes?

Why do you not propose to abolish the laws of the US against theft, speeding, arson, murder,...................so that there is no offense/transgression/crime for breaking them, such as you do in justifying why the law of God must be abolished?

3. How did you come to know that you commit sins/transgressions, .....

Romans 3 KJV

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 KJV

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

.....without a/the law defining them as sins/transgressions, letting you know that they are sins/transgressions?

Tell all of TOL, Pate, and quit spamming your spin, misdirection.Tell us, troll.

Not a peep, from the bible deleter, troll who asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ was an impotent, not being able to die for all of our sins in the future, and thus asserts that the law must be abolished, since he is unable to die for those sins-on record.

john w

Hall of Fame

Don't get mad at me, dementia "man" because you're a wimp, that cries, when the mods laugh at you,shut down your satanic spammed "threads," admitted child of the devil, bible deleter/hater.

Robert Pate

Banned
Don't get mad at me, dementia "man" because you're a wimp, that cries, when the mods laugh at you,shut down your satanic spammed "threads," admitted child of the devil, bible deleter/hater.

In the Gospel Jesus has redeemed you, justified you, sanctified you and has caused you to sit in heavenly places in Jesus Christ, Ephesians 2:6. All of that is no concern to you because you don't believe it.

john w

Hall of Fame
You hate the Lord God, and his book, bible deleter, so save your con job, practice it with your father the devil, you vile Christ rejector, attempting to delete 3/4 of "the volume of the book," that testifies about him.

Robert Pate

Banned
You hate the Lord God, and his book, bible deleter, so save your con job, practice it with your father the devil, you vile Christ rejector, attempting to delete 3/4 of "the volume of the book," that testifies about him.

:deadhorse:

JonahofAkron

This is the most asinine statement I have ever heard. If you are to murder someone, it wouldn't be counted as sin? No lust?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned

Yes, and thank God. Under the Old Covenant life was hard and harsh. If you sinned, you were cursed. If you did well you were blessed. Problem is that we are all sinners, Romans 3:10.

To be under the New Covenant is to be under grace. Jesus is the New Covenant. The Old Covenant is a thing of the past. It was blotted out and nailed to the cross, Colossians 2:14.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, and thank God. Under the Old Covenant life was hard and harsh. If you sinned, you were cursed. If you did well you were blessed. Problem is that we are all sinners, Romans 3:10.

To be under the New Covenant is to be under grace. Jesus is the New Covenant. The Old Covenant is a thing of the past. It was blotted out and nailed to the cross, Colossians 2:14.

There is something wrong with what you have said here.

Robert Pate

Banned
There is something wrong with what you have said here.

If may be wrong for you because you have a law based theology. Christianity is not based upon law. It is based upon grace.

Under grace there are no rules or laws, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17. Living by faith means to live by the Holy Spirit, who is the Christians guide and teacher, John 16:13.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If may be wrong for you because you have a law based theology. Christianity is not based upon law. It is based upon grace.

Under grace there are no rules or laws, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17. Living by faith means to live by the Holy Spirit, who is the Christians guide and teacher, John 16:13.

I do not agree with you.