Jesus: The end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament

Robert Pate

Banned
“Holiness religion will only lead you into yourself who is a sinner.” If there is no more Law...there are no more sinners...

“The Gospel leads us outside of ourselves to Christ who is our savior.” If there is no more Law...there is no need for a Savior...

“We who are believers live by faith, simply because all of the work of salvation has already been done. “ indeed...and now we demonstrate that Work done to save us by living as He did...to be more like Him His way...less like the world and our former selves...

“There is nothing that we can do to make ourselves any better than what God has made us in Jesus Christ.” So true...and out of gratitude and desire we pick up our cross and follow Him His Way...do as He did and taught and exemplifies for us...in order that we might abide in His Love...

Our good works are not rewarded for saving us...but for bringing glory to Him...and for saving us

Here are they that Keep the Law and the faith OF Yahushua...

Not just claiming LORD! LORD! But those that DO the Will of His Father...just as He did...

When one comes to Jesus to be saved by him. God seals them with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13 and then places them "In Christ" Colossians 3:3. God only sees them as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. They have entered into his rest, Hebrews 4:10.

clefty

When one comes to Jesus to be saved by him. God seals them with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13 and then places them "In Christ" Colossians 3:3. God only sees them as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. They have entered into his rest, Hebrews 4:10.

Why? I mean why all that if...as you claim the Law is abolished?

If Law is abolished no need to be saved...

Once saved is not always saved...it is rather...”If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love” John 15:10

Robert Pate

Banned
You claim the only standard we have has been abolished...

Are leading or led by...

http://www.gaychristian101.com/Christians-Under-Law.html

To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

Those that are trying to be justified by the law do not have faith in Christ and are lost. This is what Paul is trying to tell you.

Here is another warning. "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? Galatians 4:21.

Salvation always has been by grace through faith. If you need the law then you are not saved. All that you should need is Jesus Christ and his Gospel.

john w

Hall of Fame

Those that are trying to be justified by the law do not have faith in Christ and are lost. This is what Paul is trying to tell you.

Here is another warning. "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? Galatians 4:21.

Salvation always has been by grace through faith. If you need the law then you are not saved. All that you should need is Jesus Christ and his Gospel.

I'll bet that the "W" in your last name stands for Weinstien. You are more Jewish in your doctrine than you are Christian.
That is all this satanist, hater ofthescriptures has.

The Old Testament is just what it is, old.

Catch that irrelevant slop? So are you, so is the universe, so is the NYT, so are scriptures.

And? You demonic drunk.
Paul gleaned the Old Testament for scriptures that pertained to Jesus and left the rest.

No, you satanic moron, Paul quoted extensively in his teachings, re. the Christ, and magnified the OT, had utmost respect for it, just like His boss; you, in contrast, spit at the OT, 3/4 of the book, absolutely hate it, detest it, and are attempting to abolish it, a devious attempt, that is from satan, not the LORD God.

No, no, no, Paul!!!!!!!You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!.And no, Paul, the things that happened to others in the Old Testament for examples, for our admonition, and those things written for our learning in the Old Testament, to teach us patience, and provide us hope, do not!!!!!!!!!They no longer exists, as the Old Testament scriptures have been abolished!!!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/thywordis/PAUL QUOTES THE OT.htm

We now have a New Testament, because the Old Testament is now nothing but history.

=More satanic assertions, for all of TOL to witness.

If you need the Old Covenant and the law it is because you don't have Jesus. Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament, the law and the Jewish religion.Jesus is the New Covenant.

The satanist, to Paul:If you need the Old Covenant and the law,Paul, it is because you don't have Jesus. Stuff your false dichotomy of "need," devious one; "need" has nothing to do with it, as you flip the bird at the LORD God, asserting, in blasphemy against Him, that you do not "need" the OT to witness/testify to the Lord Jesus Christ/the righteousness of God w/o the law,to God's character,to prophecy, to what sin is to lead them to the Saviour....................................and shout at Him, "No, God!!!! The OT is abolished, history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You devil boy, false accuser.

And no scripture asserts that "Jesus is the New covenant," as that is another one of your fabricated spams, like "Jesus is the New Adam," idiot, so stuff your "Pate-ism"'s that have no basis in the book, and no scripture asserts that because the Lord Jesus Christ fulfilled the law and the prophets, he then destroyed/abolished them, as you, through your daddy devil, proclaim, with joy, and hate.

If you think that I am wrong you should be praying for me. I am praying for you. You should be praying that the Lord will open our eyes to the truth. Instead, you ridicule and call people names. That is not the Christian thing to do.

Save it-the LORD God hears not the prayers of sinners, children of the devil, such as yourself. And I call wolves, like yourself, names, not Christians. So what's your point? Rhetorical q.

Observe, the deception, as the devil child changes the subject, in misdirection, deceit,from Him satanically asserting that the OT/OC have been abolished, no longer existing,, to "If you need the Old Covenant and the law it is because you don't have Jesus.

The Old Testament is a record of man's inability to please a Holy God. Right from the get go man sins against his creator and is alienated from God.

The Old Testament is about how God brings forth a nation and a people from whom the savior of the world would come. Seeing that the savior has come and gone, it is now nothing but a history book.

The Old Covenant that contained the law, is decaying away, Hebrews 8:13.

If you need the Old Covenant and the law, it is because you don't have Christ.

You wicked, satanic bible deleter, and stuff your "need" "argument," spin, changing the subject,you devious little devil, as you assert that the OT NO LONGER EXISTS/IS ABOLISHED, and tell Paul, who used the OT to testify to the Christ,to testify to the righteousness of God w/o the law, to testify to God's perfect, holy, good, just, spiritual character, to let the lost know what sin is, to lead them to Christ, as a schoolmaster, go to h, Paul, and don't use the OT-it no longer exists-it was abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

The above will send you packing to hell demon....

John 5:39 KJV Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!

Romans 3:21 KJV
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, including the law, since it testifies to the righteousness of God without the law, and I need to prevent this teaching, on orders from my daddy the devil.

Luke 24:44 KJV And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!

Psalm 40:7 KJV Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Romans 15 KJV

4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

No, no, no, Paul!!!!!!!You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!.And no, Paul, the things that happened to others in the Old Testament for examples, for our admonition, and those things written for our learning in the Old Testament, to teach us patience, and provide us hope, do not!!!!!!!!!They no longer exists, as the Old Testament scriptures have been abolished!!!!!

You wicked bible hater/deleter.

For all of TOL, to witness, again-the satanic assertions of Pate:

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished....the Old Testament is now nothing but history..

john w

Hall of Fame

For all of TOL, to witness, again-the satanic assertions of Pate, as his hatred of the scriptures, justlike his daddy the devil, is again asserted:

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished....the Old Testament is now nothing but history..

No lover of the word of God, magnifier of the word of God, like the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul,......................vomits these satanic assertions.

clefty

You really ignore what I am trying to relay to you...

Never have I said we earn our salvation nor work to deserve it

But already in the garden man tried to cover himself with leaves but only He could provide adequate covering...already with Noah he had faith first and then works...with Abraham it was the same faith and then works...the hebrews were saved first from egypt and then the Law was given...

You do see the pattern yes? Saved and then desire to work...you know...wear His yoke...do things more like Him His way...the way He instructed and exemplified for His people...

So again:

NO ONE earns or deserves the gift of grace...but attaining in it...that faith compels obedience to Him His way...

IF You claim to be His you reveal it in your obedience...

if there was no Law there would not be sin and you then would NOT NEED GRACE-HIM

There is a wedding feast you are free to attend...however you better wear the robe...and keep it on...to remain in His love...

clefty

That is all this satanist, hater ofthescriptures has.

Catch that irrelevant slop? So are you, so is the universe, so is the NYT, so are scriptures.

And? You demonic drunk.

No, you satanic moron, Paul quoted extensively in his teachings, re. the Christ, and magnified the OT, had utmost respect for it, just like His boss; you, in contrast, spit at the OT, 3/4 of the book, absolutely hate it, detest it, and are attempting to abolish it, a devious attempt, that is from satan, not the LORD God.

=More satanic assertions, for all of TOL to witness.

The satanist, to Paul:If you need the Old Covenant and the law,Paul, it is because you don't have Jesus. Stuff your false dichotomy of "need," devious one; "need" has nothing to do with it, as you flip the bird at the LORD God, asserting, in blasphemy against Him, that you do not "need" the OT to witness/testify to the Lord Jesus Christ/the righteousness of God w/o the law,to God's character,to prophecy, to what sin is to lead them to the Saviour....................................and shout at Him, "No, God!!!! The OT is abolished, history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You devil boy, false accuser.

And no scripture asserts that "Jesus is the New covenant," as that is another one of your fabricated spams, like "Jesus is the New Adam," idiot, so stuff your "Pate-ism"'s that have no basis in the book, and no scripture asserts that because the Lord Jesus Christ fulfilled the law and the prophets, he then destroyed/abolished them, as you, through your daddy devil, proclaim, with joy, and hate.

Save it-the LORD God hears not the prayers of sinners, children of the devil, such as yourself. And I call wolves, like yourself, names, not Christians. So what's your point? Rhetorical q.

Observe, the deception, as the devil child changes the subject, in misdirection, deceit,from Him satanically asserting that the OT/OC have been abolished, no longer existing,, to "If you need the Old Covenant and the law it is because you don't have Jesus.

You wicked, satanic bible deleter, and stuff your "need" "argument," spin, changing the subject,you devious little devil, as you assert that the OT NO LONGER EXISTS/IS ABOLISHED, and tell Paul, who used the OT to testify to the Christ,to testify to the righteousness of God w/o the law, to testify to God's perfect, holy, good, just, spiritual character, to let the lost know what sin is, to lead them to Christ, as a schoolmaster, go to h, Paul, and don't use the OT-it no longer exists-it was abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The above will send you packing to hell demon....

John 5:39 KJV Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Romans 3:21 KJV
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, including the law, since it testifies to the righteousness of God without the law, and I need to prevent this teaching, on orders from my daddy the devil.

Luke 24:44 KJV And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Psalm 40:7 KJV Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Romans 15 KJV

4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

You wicked bible hater/deleter.

For all of TOL, to witness, again-the satanic assertions of Pate:

Many in TOL claim the same.

He is not alone...

And many other Christians claim as he does...save some of your correction for them...

Robert Pate

Banned
Many in TOL claim the same.

He is not alone...

And many other Christians claim as he does...save some of your correction for them...

If the law has not been abandoned for the Christian then he is still under it and will be judged by it.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.

Where there is law there is judgment. Do you want to be judged by the law? The law demands perfection, are you perfect?

clefty

If the law has not been abandoned for the Christian then he is still under it and will be judged by it.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.

Where there is law there is judgment. Do you want to be judged by the law? The law demands perfection, are you perfect?

If the law is abolished how can there be a judgement?

Why the need to be in Christ seen as perfect by the Father?

JonahofAkron

If we us the logic you've given, we are already perfected in Messiah. His death annulled the judgment for us by taking our places on the cross.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
If we us the logic you've given, we are already perfected in Messiah. His death annulled the judgment for us by taking our places on the cross.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

"There is no condemnation for those that are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1.

There is no condemnation, because in Jesus Christ sin, death and the devil have been defeated and the law has been abolished. They are complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

The Christians judgment has already taken place, "We have been crucified with Christ" Galatians 2:20.

john w

Hall of Fame
He once again spams his satanic assertion that the solution is to get rid of the law, and rejects that the Saviour died to save us from the penalty/sin debt of the perfect law, for breaking it.

It is from the pits of hell.

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, both past/future, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, according to Pate, those troublesome prohibitions against murder, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery, lying......and not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Again, Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is no offense to break, in the future, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

The "secular" example of Pate's "reasoning::

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-John. You will lose, demon:

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

john w

Hall of Fame

Devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for.

Again-Pate-Christ died in vain.

Mayor STP:"It's not that complicated."

Robert Pate

Banned
RP does not cherish or honor Jesus' teachings.

So bottom line of your faiths are the same.

I like your sense of humor, anyway.:)

I know all about the teachings of Jesus. The teachings of Jesus is what saved me. If you don't know that your righteousness stinks after reading the Sermon on the Mount, you are without hope.

clefty

"There is no condemnation for those that are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1.

There is no condemnation, because in Jesus Christ sin, death and the devil have been defeated and the law has been abolished. They are complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

The Christians judgment has already taken place, "We have been crucified with Christ" Galatians 2:20.

During a rain storm just cuz you are under the umbrella (in Him) does not mean there’s no rain coming down...