Jesus is God.

lifeisgood

If not through, for the sake of. All things were created for the sake of the Son of God. Now, who is the Son of God? The answer is in Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son; let My Son god that He may serve Me."

You really have a warped view of Holy Writ usurping the place wholly belonging to the Second Person of the Godhead.

Cross Reference

As I have said previously anyone who came in the presence of God manifested in the flesh, obviously, would receive from His presence. It would be the same today, if He came and stood in front of you.

His PRINCIPAL mission was to go to the Cross of Calvary.

You get Jesus wrong, it matters NOT what else you get right. You, marhig, got Jesus wrong.

OMT: Jesus' primary mission was to reveal to Israel, and thus all mankind by extension, what God had intended for Adam. However, Adam didn't make the cut and all humanity took the hit for 4000yrs until Jesus came on the scene to reveal what a son of God was to be all about, i.e., a perfect representation of Himself in human flesh; The full Godhead summed in man. Jesus performed that Man by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit we are given to believe for by, the new birth from above, the same Spirit that indwelt Him is for us who claim His Name that we might learn to live in Romans 8.

lifeisgood

Of course it's because of Satan that Jesus died, he was in the people that killed Jesus.

Absolutely wrong, wrong, wrong!

You, marhig, have entrusted to Satan the power belonging exclusively to Jesus the Christ. That is blasphemy!

Jesus said, "No one takes My Life from me, but I lay My Life down of my own accord. I have authority to lay My Life down and authority to take My Life up again. This command I received from my Father." John 10:18

You get Jesus the Christ wrong, it matters not what else you get right. You, marhig, got Jesus the Christ wrong.

lifeisgood

God brings life not death, the only death God wants is death to sin.

All being made possible by Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary which brings eternal life to those who accepts God's way and only way.

You get Jesus the Christ wrong, it matters not what else you get right. You, marhig, got Jesus the Christ wrong.

lifeisgood

God foreknew what would happen to him and it was foretold in the old testament, but it wasn't God in the hearts of those who crucified him, only Satan murders, God brings life. Those men didn't have God in their hearts at all, did the men who stoned Stephen have God in their hearts? No they were full of Satan, just like those who were behind the crucifixion of Jesus!

You reject Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary; you will NEVER have God’s eternal life for God’s way is Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary. God only has one way. Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

The PRINCIPAL mission commissioned to Jesus the Christ was to go to the Cross of Calvary.

You get Jesus the Christ wrong, it matters not what else you get right. You, marhig, got Jesus wrong.

Cross Reference

All being made possible by Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary which brings eternal life to those who accepts God's way and only way.

But he got so much other thinking correct. Where do you draw the line that makes what you say seem like his salvation is on the line?

lifeisgood

What about this, this is what Jesus said himself about them.

John 8

I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

Yes, some of Israel boasted of being Abraham’s children, but Jesus the Christ said that they were the children of the devil, for they rejected Jesus being God manifested in the flesh.

However, the PRINCIPAL mission commissioned to Jesus the Christ was to go to the Cross of Calvary.

You get Jesus the Christ wrong, it matters not what else you get right. You, marhig, got Jesus wrong.

lifeisgood

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

However, the PRINCIPAL mission commissioned to Jesus the Christ was to go to the Cross of Calvary.

lifeisgood

The voice of the Holy Spirit is a confirming word about what you are thinking or doing. If you are waiting for such a word you might consider he is waiting on you.

I understand what you're saying; however, until I hear the Holy Spirit to tell me otherwise, I simply engage in conversation. I, or you, cannot convince anyone of anything. All we can do in engage in conversation and hope that God's mercy will enter into the conversation and illuminate the one being blinded by the enemy of the souls.

It took someone for around 2+ years patiently talking to me about the Lord until He took the blinders from my eyes and saved me. I can't do any less.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Lets see if our unferstandings are really in harmony:

Since you chose that passage, permit me to answer by asking you to label each part of vs 4 as I believe it relates to the inward manifeston of what which it is a "type".

Not I Want indeed you to be ignorant brothers (Paul winding up for core doctrine)

that the fathers of us all under the (cloud)1 were and all through the sea passed and

all into Moses were baptized in the (cloud)1 and in the sea

and all the same (spiritual food ate and all the same spiritual drank drink they drank )

indeed of [the] (spiritual following rock)2 the (rock moreover was Christ).2

The cloud followed Israel as cloud by day and fire by night.

David calls God the Rock and Deliverer.

Psalm 18:2Amplified Bible (AMP)

The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and the One who rescues me;
My God, my rock and strength in whom I trust and take refuge;
My shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower—my stronghold.

Paul directly correlates the cloud, food (Manna or bread from heaven), and the miracle of the Red Sea with the Rock.

He is directly teaching that the Cloud that followed Israel was the Spiritual following Rock.

He then states that the rock was Christ.

This is the first bread crumb that directly calls Christ Y-H-W-H from Paul.

There are many more. But note Paul says it in a way that is direct, but allows for faith.

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Cross Reference

I understand what you're saying; however, until I hear the Holy Spirit to tell me otherwise, I simply engage in conversation. I, or you, cannot convince anyone of anything. All we can do in engage in conversation and hope that God's mercy will enter into the conversation and illuminate the one being blinded by the enemy of the souls.

It took someone for around 2+ years patiently talking to me about the Lord until He took the blinders from my eyes and saved me. I can't do any less.

Saved doesn't mean anyone who is comes into the full of God/Jesus/HolySpirit. Arguably here are elementary steps into finding knowledge one must pursue: 1. Salvation 2. a choosing to go further in Christ whereby, after counting the cost, one is born again and the indwelling happens. 3. Personal pentecost, spelled out for us in Acts 19. Even after that Romans 8:1 is the internal argument that must won for bringing it all together that in that endeavor knowledge will become pretty much an 'automatic'. . . a working out what God has worked in.

lifeisgood

Sorry, CR, I missed this one.

OMT: Jesus' primary mission was to reveal to Israel, and thus all mankind by extension, what God had intended for Adam.

I do not read in Holy Writ that Adam was ever given the mission to save the lost.

Jesus on the other hand said in Luke 19:10: “The Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”

Even at a young age, Jesus knew that He “must be about [His] Father’s business” (Luke 2:49, KJV). In the last days of His earthly life, Jesus “resolutely set out for Jerusalem,” where He knew He would be killed (Luke 9:51).

The fundamental mission of Christ’s time on earth was to fulfill God’s plan of saving the lost. How was He to do that? The Cross of Calvary, which is the only God’s prescribed order of victory.

However, Adam didn't make the cut and all humanity took the hit for 4000yrs until Jesus came on the scene to reveal what a son of God was to be all about, i.e., a perfect representation of Himself in human flesh; The full Godhead summed in man.

Again, I do not read in Holy Writ that Adam was given the mission to save the lost. Being that Adam himself needed a Savior, he could not be a savior to anybody.

Jesus performed that Man by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit we are given to believe for by, the new birth from above, the same Spirit that indwelt Him is for us who claim His Name that we might learn to live in Romans 8.

I do believe that when a person accepts Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary and is saved by Him, that person is baptized in the Holy Spirit (Rom. 6:3-5); however, the indwelling with the Holy Spirit is a separate and distinct action, which is another topic altogether.

6days

keypurr said:
Scripture says that God created everything THROUGH CHRIST.
Keypurr..... how would you know when you admit you don't trust the Bible? You say its been changed. So, you have set yourself up as the judge of God's Word.

Anyways..... lets look at what the Bible says regarding your claim.
Who created? God
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" Gen. 1:1

Who created? The Son
"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him" Col. 1:16

Who created "by Myself"? The Lord (Jehovah)
"Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, Iam the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself

Who created? The Word, which was made flesh.
"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:1-14

Who created?the Word
"All things were made by him (The Word); and without him (Yhe Word)was not any thing made that was made."

Do you know the Creator?
"He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not." John 1:10

Cross Reference

Not I Want indeed you to be ignorant brothers (Paul winding up for core doctrine)

that the fathers of us all under the (cloud)1 were and all through the sea passed and

all into Moses were baptized in the (cloud)1 and in the sea

and all the same (spiritual food ate and all the same spiritual drank drink they drank )

indeed of [the] (spiritual following rock)2 the (rock moreover was Christ).2

The cloud followed Israel as cloud by day and fire by night.

David calls God the Rock and Deliverer.

Psalm 18:2Amplified Bible (AMP)

The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and the One who rescues me;
My God, my rock and strength in whom I trust and take refuge;
My shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower—my stronghold.

Paul directly correlates the cloud, food (Manna or bread from heaven), and the miracle of the Red Sea with the Rock.

He is directly teaching that the Cloud that followed Israel was the Spiritual following Rock.

He then states that the rock was Christ.

This is the first bread crumb that directly calls Christ Y-H-W-H from Paul.

There are many more. But note Paul says it in a way that is direct, but allows for faith.

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Where is this leading, may I ask?

God's Truth

He was tempted in the wilderness, but I'm not sure what that has got to with him being God? As he was tempted always,

Jesus was tempted in the desert and not all the time. How could you ever get that Jesus was tempted all the time?

not just in the wilderness, even Satan in Peter tempted him, but Jesus saw him in Peter straight away and told him to get behind him. Jesus was too strong for Satan because he was on the fullness of the holy spirit and Satan never got a look in.

Jesus was not tempted when Peter said that. Where do you ever get that Jesus was tempted by what Peter said? Peter speaking out of ignorance does not make it so that Jesus was tempted.

And whilst he was in the wilderness, Jesus clearly referred to God. So he's not God himself. Because he brought God up to Satan as he tempted him. Satan wanted Jesus to worship and obey him, Jesus worshipped and obeyed God. And never gave in to Satan.
God really came in the flesh he did not pretend to come in the flesh.

See how Satan offered him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory of them? But Jesus didn't want Satan's glory, he wanted the glory of God. We can build up in this world and have all, and the glory of the flesh, but nothing compares to the glory of God. And for this we must, repent, become humble, have faith, love and obey God and deny ourselves and follow Jesus and we will be filled with the spirit and we will glorify God and Christ.

You are contradicting yourself. Jesus was tempted ONLY IN THE DESERT so that he knows what we go through, but that does NOT mean he kept being tempted after the time in the desert.

How many times are you tempted by the SAME THING AFTER CONQUERING IT? If you have conquered it ?

When Satan came and tempted Jesus, Jesus made it clear that he was going to obey God before him. And I believe that the verses below clearly show that God is also the God of Jesus. Even Satan knew he was the son of God and not God!

Matthew 4

And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.*But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God

And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in*their*hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;*And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.*Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.*

And I know he was the Christ, the son of the living God but he was also the son of man which is his flesh, but he's not God, and he was in flesh, and he had a will but denied his own will to do Gods will, so he could have sinned but he didn't, he never once gave into temptation. Thus overcoming Satan.

JESUS’ WILL WAS GOD’s WILL! You are losing focus of what is being said. Jesus is confirming that he is God in the flesh.
I can hardly believe that you have missed it.

The will of the flesh is to not ever suffer, and die, but in our flesh there will be some suffering, and it will die, but that does not mean we are being tempted to sin. You are confusing sin with all things of the flesh.