Jesus is God !

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
... Jesus had just sent the message to his brothers: "I ascend to my God and your God"... Didn't Thomas know?
I repeat:

You hang an awful lot of weight on that peg. Specifically the "My God" peg, when Jesus utters this phrase. You think that this term alone supports your case, which is otherwise just plainly bonkers. Obviously a Man Who said, "30* The Father and I are one.”r " PLUS Who raised the dead, walked on water, and commanded storms and they obeyed, is entirely consistent with the ancient Christian tradition that He is God, which is an aspect of the Trinity (the teaching).

The teaching is Apostolic. All the Scripture which isn't ambiguous clearly supports the tradition.

You're hanging way too much on that peg.

Right Divider

Body part
You are talking about another Jesus, who is not the one I learn from in the Bible. Jesus, the one in the Scriptures, never said he was God or equal to God.

If Jesus never said such things, where did they come from?
The problem is your blindness. You are so attached to false doctrine that you cannot the truth.

Like when Jesus claimed to be "Lord of the sabbath day". Only the LORD GOD is Lord of the sabbath day.

Right Divider

Body part
:sleep:

Anyone willing to talk about Rev. 3:12?
Not until you answer this question: Was Jesus a liar when He said that He would raise Himself from the dead?

John 2:19-21 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:19) Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. (2:20) Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? (2:21) But he spake of the temple of his body.
Acts 2:32 (AKJV/PCE)

(2:32) This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Idolater

:sleep:

Anyone willing to talk about Rev. 3:12?
Revelation 3
12“‘“The victor I will make into a pillar* in the temple of my God, and he will never leave it again. On him I will inscribe the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, as well as my new name.g

Supra!

EliG

BANNED
Banned
Revelation 3
12“‘“The victor I will make into a pillar* in the temple of my God, and he will never leave it again. On him I will inscribe the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, as well as my new name.g

Supra!
Thanks for the quote.

So: is Jesus God in the heavenly temple?
WHO is God in the heavenly temple?
Is He not the same God in the temple of Jerusalem?

EliG

BANNED
Banned
Somehow some have come to the conclusion that the things that Jesus taught and that show that he is not God, are disposable, because he was only speaking as a simple human, and not as God; which is ironic and laughable, because he never really talks as if he claims the title of God. At the end, they are not believing a single thing Jesus taught about this matter.
I guess some here consider Rev. 3.12 as disposable, cause he was "just talking as man".

Better rip everything Jesus said out of your Bibles, BUT of course, don't call yourselves "Christians" anymore.

Right Divider

Body part
I guess some here consider Rev. 3.12 as disposable, cause he was "just talking as man".
Your straw-man arguments are not doing anything to support your false claim.
Better rip everything Jesus said out of your Bibles, BUT of course, don't call yourselves "Christians" anymore.
Who is the ONE LORD that Paul speaks about?

It is the Lord Jesus Christ or the LORD GOD? (Hint: it's both).

EliG

BANNED
Banned
I don't want to get bored and tiresome... Obviously no Trinitarian is going to try and explain the words of Jesus in Rev. 3:12, cause they don't even want to think about a heaven where Jesus is not GOD.

While we're still waiting, let's try something different. According to John 20:17, who is the God of Jesus' brothers?

Let's wait and see if they answer now, or I'll be even more disappointed.

Idolater

All Christian history defies you, from the first century right on up to the present day. Your position requires either a conspiracy, or that our Lord was so ineffective in communicating that literally His entire Church plunged immediately into the gravest error, basically as soon as He ascended to the right hand of the Father.

EliG

BANNED
Banned
I don't want to get bored and tiresome... Obviously no Trinitarian is going to try and explain the words of Jesus in Rev. 3:12, cause they don't even want to think about a heaven where Jesus is not GOD.

While we're still waiting, let's try something different. According to John 20:17, who is the God of Jesus' brothers?

Let's wait and see if they answer now, or I'll be even more disappointed.
Countdown starts.

Can anyone answer: according to Jesus' words in John 20:17, who is the God of his brothers?

It is very simple to get it from his words, it is required only one level of reading comprehension.

Right Divider

Body part
Countdown starts.

Can anyone answer: according to Jesus' words in John 20:17, who is the God of his brothers?

It is very simple to get it from his words, it is required only one level of reading comprehension.
Until you believe the truth that Jesus is BOTH God and man, you will continue to push your false and heretical ideas.

Again, was Jesus a liar when He said that He would raise Himself from the dead?