JESUS: God's New Creation and His New Humanity

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes it does. You believe that sinners Christ died for will wind up in hell, that denies the Savings efficacy of His blood.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

You will never see heaven, because you do not believe that Jesus is Lord.

Jesus is Lord because he has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15.

Jesus is Lord because he has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

You dishonor God's Son and in doing so condemn yourself to hell.

beloved57

You will never see heaven, because you do not believe that Jesus is Lord.

Jesus is Lord because he has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15.

Jesus is Lord because he has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

You dishonor God's Son and in doing so condemn yourself to hell.
You still teach that Christ death alone failed to save them He died for, that says you deny the Saving death of Christ, that dishonors Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
You still teach that Christ death alone failed to save them He died for, that says you deny the Saving death of Christ, that dishonors Christ.

Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. By grace through faith.

But some dumb people, like yourself, want to be saved some other way.

beloved57

Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. By grace through faith.

But some dumb people, like yourself, want to be saved some other way.
You can quote scripture till doomsday, you still deny that Christ death alone saved them He died for.

Robert Pate

Banned
You can quote scripture till doomsday, you still deny that Christ death alone saved them He died for.

Nothing, absolutely nothing is ours until it is received by faith. No response to what Christ did for us means no salvation. You can't respond because you are spiritually dead.

beloved57

Nothing, absolutely nothing is ours until it is received by faith. No response to what Christ did for us means no salvation. You can't respond because you are spiritually dead.
False statements not found in scripture, and you cheapen the effects of Christ Saving Death.

Robert Pate

Banned
False statements not found in scripture, and you cheapen the effects of Christ Saving Death.

Everything that I say to you can be backed by scripture. I say nothing outside of God's word.

Here is your scripture, "But as many as received him, to them gave he the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe upon his name" John 1:12.

beloved57

Everything that I say to you can be backed by scripture. I say nothing outside of God's word.

Here is your scripture, "But as many as received him, to them gave he the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe upon his name" John 1:12.

Nothing you say is found in the scriptures.

beloved57

Everything that I say can be found in scripture.

Your problem is that you don't want to believe it, just like John 1:12. You have a serious problem with the Bible.

. Not true. Nothing you say is found in the scriptures. Now your scripture quotes are in the bible, but that is about it.

Robert Pate

Banned
. Not true. Nothing you say is found in the scriptures. Now your scripture quotes are in the bible, but that is about it.

What makes you think that you have been predesrtinated?

There is no scripture about anyone being predestinated to heaven or to hell.

If it were a true doctrine the Bible would be full of it. There is NOTHING. The word predestinate only appears in the Bible about 4 times, none of it is related to one's salvation.

beloved57

What makes you think that you have been predesrtinated?

There is no scripture about anyone being predestinated to heaven or to hell.

If it were a true doctrine the Bible would be full of it. There is NOTHING. The word predestinate only appears in the Bible about 4 times, none of it is related to one's salvation.

Then the scriptures teach predestination, and you deny it,so you deny the scriptures.

Robert Pate

Banned
I have shown you scripture plenty of times that teaches predestination to salvation Rom8:29-30, you reject scripture.

"Predestinated to become conformed to the image of his son"

Why don't you admit it? There is no scripture about anyone being predestinated to heaven or to hell.