JESUS: God's New Creation and His New Humanity

beloved57

No its not, its sanctification. That scripture has nothing to do with salvation.

Yes it is. You ask for scripture then you reject it. Sanctification is also salvation. Paul writes 2 Thess 2:13
13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes it is. You ask for scripture then you reject it. Sanctification is also salvation. Paul writes 2 Thess 2:13
13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

SANCTIFICATION: The Christian life. To be set aside by God. Sanctification proceeds salvation and is not the cause of salvation.

SALVATION: To be saved by the doing and the dying of Jesus Christ.

beloved57

SANCTIFICATION: The Christian life. To be set aside by God. Sanctification proceeds salvation and is not the cause of salvation.

Like I said, I show you scripture and you reject it and continue in unbelief.

beloved57

Pate

Sounds good, but you contradict yourself by teaching that sinners Christ did and died for still wind up lost in their sins.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate

Sounds good, but you contradict yourself by teaching that sinners Christ did and died for still wind up lost in their sins.

That's not possible because Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2. So that now, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

That's not possible because Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2. So that now, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.
You do contradict yourself, a sure sign of a false teacher.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

You have rejected the Gospel and have embraced the false doctrine of Calvinism.

You have rejected the Gospel, you dont even believe Christ's Death saved all for whom He died. Thats a denial of Christ's Saving Death. See, The Christ I serve, His death saved all for whom He died ! They are saved from the penalty of their sins, and Justified before God, and ensured Eternal Life before they believe and while they are enemies !

Robert Pate

Banned
You have rejected the Gospel, you dont even believe Christ's Death saved all for whom He died. Thats a denial of Christ's Saving Death. See, The Christ I serve, His death saved all for whom He died ! They are saved from the penalty of their sins, and Justified before God, and ensured Eternal Life before they believe and while they are enemies !

Your Calvinst God is unjust and is a sinner just like you.

Robert Pate

Banned
You can say what you will, you still take away the saving power of the blood of Christ !

Jesus has victoriously defeated, sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15.

You are not able to believe this because you do not have the Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

beloved57

Jesus has victoriously defeated, sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15.

You are not able to believe this because you do not have the Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

The scriptures you quote are true, however you personally teach that Christ's death failed to save everyone He died for, which is antichrist !

Robert Pate

Banned
The scriptures you quote are true, however you personally teach that Christ's death failed to save everyone He died for, which is antichrist !

Jesus claims to be the savior of the world.

"I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47.

Are you going to continue to call Jesus a liar?

beloved57

Jesus claims to be the savior of the world.

"I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47.

Are you going to continue to call Jesus a liar?

Again, the scripture you quote are true, but you still teach that Jesus Death failed to save them He died for, which is antichrist !

Robert Pate

Banned
Again, the scripture you quote are true, but you still teach that Jesus Death failed to save them He died for, which is antichrist !

I do believe that you are brain dead. For sure you are spiritually dead.

God is just. He provides salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. But some like yourself want to be saved some other way.