JESUS: God's New Creation and His New Humanity

Robert Pate

Banned
The scripture is good, but you teach that those Christ died for will wind up in hell anyways.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Of course they will, simply because like you, they refuse to call on Christ to save them, Romans 10:13.

They want to be predestinated.

6days

6days said:
No...not 100% (We are not 100% free from sin)
“For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.” Rom. 7:19
That was Paul walking in the flesh, Romans 7:25
Not sure what you are saying, (Are you just aguing semantics?) but I don't think it is debatable that as Christians we still struggle to be Christlike..... All of us still sin. We are not free from sin.

Robert Pate

Banned
Not sure what you are saying, (Are you just aguing semantics?) but I don't think it is debatable that as Christians we still struggle to be Christlike..... All of us still sin. We are not free from sin.

The Christian is a sinner and a saint at the same time.

Spiritually, we are perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Physically, we are sinners, 1 Timothy 1:15.

I try to dwell on the spiritual.

beloved57

You teach that millions for whom Christ made Perfect wind up in hell anyways

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
We are not free from sin.

That's true if we are not guided by our Helper. But our Helper has never sinned and will not lead us to sin.

But it's our choice, we can sin or not sin. We are not robots.

Kott

BANNED
Banned
Those that are "In Christ" are 100% free from the law, sin, death, and religion.
No...not 100%
“For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.” Rom. 7:19
That was Paul walking in the flesh, Romans 7:25

That's true if we are not guided by our Helper. But our Helper has never sinned and will not lead us to sin.

But it's our choice, we can sin or not sin. We are not robots.

I believe that is called "FREE WILL".

Jamie is right. God does not create robots. You are not truly human if you don't have a FREE WILL.

Can you pick out where Mr. Pate contradicted his own self
while trying to prove what he believes is the truth?

Robert Pate

Banned
Can you pick out where Mr. Pate contradicted his own self
while trying to prove what he believes is the truth?

No contradiction. Spiritually, we are perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10 and now sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, Ephesians 2:6.

Physically, we are still here on the earth in our Adamic bodies that are sinful, Romans 7:17, 18.

If you don't know the difference between the two you will not understand the bible.

beloved57

No contradiction. Spiritually, we are perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10 and now sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, Ephesians 2:6.

Physically, we are still here on the earth in our Adamic bodies that are sinful, Romans 7:17, 18.

If you don't know the difference between the two you will not understand the bible.
You believe that those Christ died for and made Perfect and Complete, still wind up in hell because they did not do something.

Kott

BANNED
Banned

Now you are trying to deflect to making this about me. I did not say that Paul had no free will because he was walking in the flesh. You did. Are you in the flesh here on earth right now?

Everyone in a body of flesh is walking in the flesh.

Robert Pate

Banned
Now you are trying to deflect to making this about me. I did not say that Paul had no free will because he was walking in the flesh. You did. Are you in the flesh here on earth right now?

Everyone in a body of flesh is walking in the flesh.

Christianity is spiritual. The Gospel is spiritual. If you don't understand spiritual things you will not understand the Gospel.

As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners, but in God's eyes we are perfect and complete "In Christ". In our own eyes and in the eyes of others we are sinners.

The Holy Spirit is given to us as a keeper. It keeps us from sin that will harm us. The Holy Spirit is also our teacher and our guide, John 14:26.