JESUS: God's New Creation and His New Humanity

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus is God's new creation and his new humanity.

"Therefore if any man be "In Christ" he is a new creation: old things have passed away; behold all things have become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17.

What happened to the old creation? The old sinful Adamic humanity was put to death in Jesus Christ.

"Knowing this, that our old man (Adam) is crucified with him (Jesus) that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin" Romans 6:6.

This is how God has reconciled us and the world unto himself, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. We who are "In Christ" are God's new creation and his new humanity. When God looks at us all that he can see is his Son Jesus Christ. This is why Paul wrote to the Colossians that were glorying in their Christian life, "For you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3.

When did we die? We died with Christ. When Christ died the whole Adamic human race died with him. This is why Paul said, "I have been crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live" Galatians 2:20. When Jesus walked out of Joseph's new tomb, our new humanity walked out with him. God now sees us as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

We have been crucified with Christ. We have risen with Christ and we are now spiritually in heaven with Christ, Romans 6:4, 5.

"And has raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" Ephesians 2:6.

Those that are "In Christ" are 100% free from the law, sin, death, and religion.

What does it mean to be "In Christ"? It means that you are trusting in the righteousness of Christ and in his atonement for your sins, plus nothing.

beloved57

Jesus is God's new creation and his new humanity.

"Therefore if any man be "In Christ" he is a new creation: old things have passed away; behold all things have become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17.

What happened to the old creation? The old sinful Adamic humanity was put to death in Jesus Christ.

"Knowing this, that our old man (Adam) is crucified with him (Jesus) that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin" Romans 6:6.

This is how God has reconciled us and the world unto himself, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. We who are "In Christ" are God's new creation and his new humanity. When God looks at us all that he can see is his Son Jesus Christ. This is why Paul wrote to the Colossians that were glorying in their Christian life, "For you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3.

When did we die? We died with Christ. When Christ died the whole Adamic human race died with him. This is why Paul said, "I have been crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live" Galatians 2:20. When Jesus walked out of Joseph's new tomb, our new humanity walked out with him. God now sees us as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

We have been crucified with Christ. We have risen with Christ and we are now spiritually in heaven with Christ, Romans 6:4, 5.

"And has raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" Ephesians 2:6.

Those that are "In Christ" are 100% free from the law, sin, death, and religion.

What does it mean to be "In Christ"? It means that you are trusting in the righteousness of Christ and in his atonement for your sins, plus nothing.
You teach that People who Christ died for will wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief. That teaching denies Christ.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that People who Christ died for will wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief. That teaching denies Christ.

In the Judgment if God does not see you "In Christ" you will perish. John Calvin will not be able to save you because he went to hell.

beloved57

In the Judgment if God does not see you "In Christ" you will perish. John Calvin will not be able to save you because he went to hell.
You better worry about the Judgment since you teach against Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that millions for whom Christ died shall wind up in hell lost in their sins. What kind of work was that? The kind that can't save.

Jesus has provided salvation for the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

But fools like yourself want to be saved some other way, like predestination.

beloved57

The elect are those who have come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him.

You are one of the elect alright. You have rejected Christ as your savior and are one of the devils elect.
The Elect are Chosen by God to be saved apart from all others.

Ben Masada

Nevertheless, every day people die; whereas being "in Christ" or not. Nevertheless, Ecclesiastes 7:20 is still true to this day that "There has never been a man upon earth to have done only good and never sinned" whereas they claim to be "in Christ" or not. I wonder how Robert believes what he says above; literal or allegorically. I hope allegorically or people will find a reason to laugh at him.

beloved57

Nevertheless, every day people die; whereas being "in Christ" or not. Nevertheless, Ecclesiastes 7:20 is still true to this day that "There has never been a man upon earth to have done only good and never sinned" whereas they claim to be "in Christ" or not. I wonder how Robert believes what he says above; literal or allegorically. I hope allegorically or people will find a reason to laugh at him.
Does everyone worship God as an golden calf?

Robert Pate

Banned

"For he has made him to be sin for us, WHO KNEW NO SIN; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

beloved57

"For he has made him to be sin for us, WHO KNEW NO SIN; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.
The scripture is good, but you teach that those Christ died for will wind up in hell anyways.