Jesus Changed Many OT Laws

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
My apologies.

I asked you if you don't believe my word is from the HS and you did not respond. So I took it as "no".

I said\
There is one simple rule. If you quote a verse that is from the Holy Spirit.If your not quoting a verse it is from either your guardian angel or the devil.

clefty

In fact He didn't even instruct for prayers that their lives would be spared or for prayers to be prayed that the temple be preserved...

Just prayers that they did not have to flee on the Sabbath...in order that it may be kept...

Sabbath brought into not only the New Covenant as He demonstrates by His keeping it but into the future...after His ascension...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You need to elaborate. It is not clear at all.

I said
You have lots of thoughts and feelings in you. That you listen to. You try to pick out the right ones. Some of your thoughts are from your guardian angel and some of your thoughts are from the devil. You have feelings some of them are affections from your soul. Some of them are emotions. Your emotions always push you towards the devil. Your affections always push you towards your guardian angel. The Holy Spirit only quotes verse. He will separate all them with verses.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
In fact He didn't even instruct for prayers that their lives would be spared or for prayers to be prayed that the temple be preserved...

Just prayers that they did not have to flee on the Sabbath...in order that it may be kept...

Sabbath brought into not only the New Covenant as He demonstrates by His keeping it but into the future...after His ascension...

I said
And every one has a choice on whether or not they want to keep the Sabbath.

[Rom 14:1-4
1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, [but] not to disputes over doubtful things.
2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats [only] vegetables.
3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have lots of thoughts and feelings in you. That you listen to. You try to pick out the right ones. Some of your thoughts are from your guardian angel and some of your thoughts are from the devil. You have feelings some of them are affections from your soul. Some of them are emotions. Your emotions always push you towards the devil. Your affections always push you towards your guardian angel. The Holy Spirit only quotes verse. He will separate all them with verses.

It seems far fetched to me.

References?

clefty

I said
And every one has a choice on whether or not they want to keep the Sabbath.

[Rom 14:1-4
1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, [but] not to disputes over doubtful things.
2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats [only] vegetables.
3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.

What does this text have to do with Sabbath? It’s about fasting.

As if we pick and choose the commandments we keep LOL...He brought it over to the New Covenant is why there remains for the people of Yah a Sabbath keeping...maybe it’s not for you after all...but for the people of Yah...you a citizen of Israel or not? Your fruits will reveal it...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What does this text have to do with Sabbath? It’s about fasting.

As if we pick and choose the commandments we keep LOL...He brought it over to the New Covenant is why there remains for the people of Yah a Sabbath keeping...maybe it’s not for you after all...but for the people of Yah...you a citizen of Israel or not? Your fruits will reveal it...

I said
Its also about the Sabbath. Surely you don't think that a person with fast every day of the week. Every week.

clefty

I said
Its also about the Sabbath.

Not at all...where is Sabbath even mentioned?...or Lord of the Sabbath Who you claim is your master but then insist you get to do what thou whilst...NOT as He did or instructed we do...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I am a true born again Christian who hates to see you under the power of the devil.

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 11-8. It is Yom, Day.

I am a Jew, a believer, and born again. I am not under the power of the devil.

Shalom.

Jacob

clefty

I said
Its also about the Sabbath. Surely you don't think that a person with fast every day of the week. Every week.

Paul could have been clear like he was about a Sabbath keeping remaining for His people...but he himself did NOT keep first day services nor did he instruct gentiles who were crowding the synagogues on Sabbaths to come back tomorrow when “we worship the new way” but he did NOT...he instructed they return the next Sabbath...

James the brother of Jesus and head of the Jerusalem church concluded the Acts 15 council clearly intending Moses to be taught every SABBATH and expected these gentiles to hear him taught in every city...on Sabbath of course

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 11-8. It is Yom, Day.

I am a Jew, a believer, and born again. I am not under the power of the devil.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Everyone has atleast one devil in them. Even you. But your devil doesn't want you to know it.

[2Co 12:7-9
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Everyone has atleast one devil in them. Even you. But your devil doesn't want you to know it.

[2Co 12:7-9
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

You are lying. That is a doctrine or teaching from the pit of hell.

Shalom.

Jacob