Jesus Changed Many OT Laws

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said\
lol When you go brain dead and cant think of nothing your spirit of denial is right there for you.

incorrect

you meant when you can't think of anything, but you said when you can't think of nothing, and you said your spirit of denial, and is right there for you.

I don't know what computer you are talking about.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
incorrect

you meant when you can't think of anything, but you said when you can't think of nothing, and you said your spirit of denial, and is right there for you.

I don't know what computer you are talking about.

I said
lol Its time for you to take a break before you blow a gasket.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
fancy words and your talking

I don't know what kind of computer you are talking about.

I said
\ lol If you even think I have talked about a computer it shows you have gone brain dead to the bible. You really need a nap or something.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't get it but you think you know or (that) it is okay for you to say this.

I said
I do know. When you loose all contact with the conversation, and you just start rambling about nothing its time for you to take a break.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol When you get like this a do feel sorry for you.

You do feel sorry for me when I get like what? No wait, that is the trap.

You can feel sorry, but don't feel sorry for me I am okay you have done nothing wrong to or for me and I don't know what you mean by I get like this! LOL.

I get like WHAT? I don't know. Amazing that you can say such a thing that I don't know or understand. I get like? What is this?

I am fine. I don't know what you are saying.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You do feel sorry for me when I get like what? No wait, that is the trap.

You can feel sorry, but don't feel sorry for me I am okay you have done nothing wrong to or for me and I don't know what you mean by I get like this! LOL.

I get like WHAT? I don't know. Amazing that you can say such a thing that I don't know or understand. I get like? What is this?

I am fine. I don't know what you are saying.

I said
That is just useless rambling.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I do know. When you loose all contact with the conversation, and you just start rambling about nothing its time for you to take a break.

Interesting when I don't even know what conversation you are having, or how a person could be rambling about nothing.