Jesus Changed Many OT Laws

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your the one that is rejected all the scriptures that I post.

I have not rejected one. Do not post scripture to argue against scripture. If you do not know something from scripture you will learn it if you read the scriptures or if someone communicates the scriptures to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have not rejected one. Do not post scripture to argue against scripture. If you do not know something from scripture you will learn it if you read the scriptures or if someone communicates the scriptures to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your the one that is double minded. I am the one posting the scriptures. Your the one that is arguing with them. These kind of statements is what makes me think you have dyslexia

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your the one that is double minded. I am the one posting the scriptures. Your the one that is arguing with them. These kind of statements is what makes me think you have dyslexia
I am not arguing with the scriptures or you. If you do not understand something or did not present something that is no one's fault (it is not my fault) so I remain here to help you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am not arguing with the scriptures or you. If you do not understand something or did not present something that is no one's fault (it is not my fault) so I remain here to help you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You cant help anyone. Your an idiot that doesn't know scripture. You spread deceit, when you try to teach. Your an antichrist. Every time you say incorrect, or no you are disagreeing with the scriptures I post. That I got from the Holy Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You cant help anyone. Your an idiot that doesn't know scripture. You spread deceit, when you try to teach. Your an antichrist. Every time you say incorrect, or no you are disagreeing with the scriptures I post. That I got from the Holy Spirit.

incorrect

because you post scripture does not mean that your words are true or that I cannot disagree with you, express disagreement, or acknowledge that your words are not true or the truth. If you make a statement that I address, your scripture posts or quotes will not remain or continue to justify your words. If I respond to the scriptures I am verifying your words which I cannot in good conscience do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
incorrect

because you post scripture does not mean that your words are true or that I cannot disagree with you, express disagreement, or acknowledge that your words are not true or the truth. If you make a statement that I address, your scripture posts or quotes will not remain or continue to justify your words. If I respond to the scriptures I am verifying your words which I cannot in good conscience do.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
We have idiots in this country that have all the answers about politics . We call them barbershop politicians. We have idiots that wants to teach scripture but they don't know scripture. We call them backalley preachers. Your a backalley preacher. Before anyone can ever teach scripture they must first learn scripture. And God gave us a way to know if someone can be a preacher. They have the Word(verses) abiding in them. And they can prove it by producing the verses when they answer someone.
You are an idiot that doesn't have the Word abiding in them.

[Jhn 5:39-42
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
42 "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
We have idiots in this country that have all the answers about politics . We call them barbershop politicians. We have idiots that wants to teach scripture but they don't know scripture. We call them backalley preachers. Your a backalley preacher. Before anyone can ever teach scripture they must first learn scripture. And God gave us a way to know if someone can be a preacher. They have the Word(verses) abiding in them. And they can prove it by producing the verses when they answer someone.
You are an idiot that doesn't have the Word abiding in them.

[Jhn 5:39-42
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
42 "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.

You are incorrect. There is nothing better to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect. There is nothing better to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololol You cant say anything else because you don't have the word abiding in you. And you cant produce the Word. So take your little demons and go spread your heresy some where else.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololol You cant say anything else because you don't have the word abiding in you. And you cant produce the Word. So take your little demons and go spread your heresy some where else.

I have been encouraged not to use blueletterbible.org, which for a reason maybe I can understand. However, I do accept the TaNaK and read from my Chumash.

What you are saying, insinuating, is wrong, false. I do not have demons, and my words are not heresy. Especially when all you and I could do was quote scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have been encouraged not to use blueletterbible.org, which for a reason maybe I can understand. However, I do accept the TaNaK and read from my Chumash.

What you are saying, insinuating, is wrong, false. I do not have demons, and my words are not heresy. Especially when all you and I could do was quote scripture.

I said
lol Say hi to your demon of denial for me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You attack in different ways. No demon, no denial. No reason to talk to myself.
I said
lol Your the idiot that is sinning against the Jews and against the Christians.

Its A Sin. For Jewish believers to keep company with Christians.
Its A Sin. For Christians to keep any part of the old testament, they will fall from grace.
You cant be both. Its a sin to keep questioning or making remarks to anyone that argues, you must reject that person after two admonistions.
[Act 10:28
28 Then he said to them, "You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ... 8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[Tit 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,\
[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your the idiot that is sinning against the Jews and against the Christians.

Its A Sin. For Jewish believers to keep company with Christians.
Its A Sin. For Christians to keep any part of the old testament, they will fall from grace.
You cant be both. Its a sin to keep questioning or making remarks to anyone that argues, you must reject that person after two admonistions.
[Act 10:28
28 Then he said to them, "You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ... 8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[Tit 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,\
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

You are incorrect.

I am a Jew and live among Gentiles. There is how this would be possible.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. You may understand in your own way.

I said
lol It doesn't do you any good to make excuses to me. God is the one that says if you break just one of His laws you have broken all of them.

[Jas 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one [point], he is guilty of all.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol It doesn't do you any good to make excuses to me. God is the one that says if you break just one of His laws you have broken all of them.

[Jas 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one [point], he is guilty of all.

Of course. But that does not mean don't obey God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Of course. But that does not mean don't obey God.

I said
You are an idiot. God have us the new testament. A new law that overrides the old testament law. But in order to obey Gods new law one has to die to the old testament law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are an idiot. God have us the new testament. A new law that overrides the old testament law. But in order to obey Gods new law one has to die to the old testament law.

Incorrect. Die to sin. God's law written on minds and hearts says nothing against any previous covenant, including the covenant we call old.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect. Die to sin. God's law written on minds and hearts says nothing against any previous covenant, including the covenant we call old.

I said
You are an idiot.