Jesus Changed Many OT Laws

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are an idiot.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

No, I am not.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. Incorrect. You are not telling the truth. You are lying. You are a liar. Do not lie. Do not lie against the truth.

I said
lolololo You said on one post you would never call anyone a liar. Well I guess you lied there also.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolololo You said on one post you would never call anyone a liar. Well I guess you lied there also.

To call someone a liar is this,

LIAR!

Or,

Liar!

You are a liar may be about what you do or have done, it may be name calling, or it may be calling you a liar. Apparently one of us lied first.

You called me an antichrist.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. He should be yours as well, if He is not already.

You do remember all those years back!

Guess what?! I do not remember calling anyone a liar. I do not know why I was put up to this, however.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To call someone a liar is this,

LIAR!

Or,

Liar!

You are a liar may be about what you do or have done, it may be name calling, or it may be calling you a liar. Apparently one of us lied first.

You called me an antichrist.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. He should be yours as well, if He is not already.

You do remember all those years back!

Guess what?! I do not remember calling anyone a liar. I do not know why I was put up to this, however.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You are an antichrist. Every time you stand up for the old testament law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL You are an antichrist. Every time you stand up for the old testament law.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 11-7.

Incorrect. I used to think this. Not the antichrist part, but that a person should only accept from the Old Testament what was carried over into the New Testament. Then I discovered in Revelation about God's Commandments and the faith of Jesus. Plus I can see that Jesus said to keep or do and teach the commandments.

Revelation 14:12 NKJV - Here is the patience of the saints; here [are] those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 11-7.

Incorrect. I used to think this. Not the antichrist part, but that a person should only accept from the Old Testament what was carried over into the New Testament. Then I discovered in Revelation about God's Commandments and the faith of Jesus. Plus I can see that Jesus said to keep or do and teach the commandments.

Revelation 14:12 NKJV - Here is the patience of the saints; here [are] those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The problem is and has been for you is context. In the beginning of Jesus walk He talked about His commandments. Then later Jesus revealed to us that His commandments are Gods new commandments.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The problem is and has been for you is context. In the beginning of Jesus walk He talked about His commandments. Then later Jesus revealed to us that His commandments are Gods new commandments.

48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Jesus never spoke against a commandment of God. Jesus observed, kept, did, and taught, God's commandments.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus never spoke against a commandment of God. Jesus observed, kept, did, and taught, God's commandments.

I said
You never read the verses because they are to convicting to you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You never read the verses because they are to convicting to you.

Shalom.

When a person shares these verses, this scripture, they should not do so in such a way that causes a person to feel guilty, convicted, fear, judged, manipulated, or forced to read them. You are not these words, these are the words of Jesus. Also, you said I never read the or your verses and you gave a reason. You are in error in doing this. You have lied. I (did, have) read the verses. But they are overshadowed in my response to you by your own words which required my doing so to prove you wrong, which technique or strategy was yours, and which verses were in your words prefaced by a statement declaring something that is not true unequivocally. My conversation with you has involved that I respond to your words, yes. I have also read your scripture or scripture verses or verses. I know that you did not write them. I know that they are important and that you are teaching them. But your technique and strategy are wrong. Indeed you are not Jesus, Jesus' words, or the scripture you presented, and your words need not be conveyed by a preface of an inappropriate tenor or strategy. You need not gain support for your words or position from the scriptures you preface with your strategy. In other words, this has become about you, and not about Jesus and His words, which takes away from Jesus and what He said, especially in the conversation. If you are beginning a discussion, do not do so in the manner in which you have done so. I didn't have to prove you wrong, but reading these scriptures you presented could only do so. Can you take back your words and discuss what Jesus said here?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

When a person shares these verses, this scripture, they should not do so in such a way that causes a person to feel guilty, convicted, fear, judged, manipulated, or forced to read them. You are not these words, these are the words of Jesus.

I said
lol You are so deceiving in your excuses. The verses come from the Holy Spirit and they are suppose to convict you. Again your an idiot. And in your own reasoning your declaring total ignorance of the Holy Spirit.

[Jhn 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are so deceiving in your excuses. The verses come from the Holy Spirit and they are suppose to convict you. Again your an idiot. And in your own reasoning your declaring total ignorance of the Holy Spirit.

[Jhn 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

You have no right from God to talk to me this way.

You again called me an idiot and you are claiming that what you are doing is of the Holy Spirit, or what you are quoting. What you are quoting is from the Bible, God's Word.

You designed your approach to convict me. It is not your job. Just faithfully present the word of God if you choose to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have no right from God to talk to me this way.

You again called me an idiot and you are claiming that what you are doing is of the Holy Spirit, or what you are quoting. What you are quoting is from the Bible, God's Word.

You designed your approach to convict me. It is not your job. Just faithfully present the word of God if you choose to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Your an idiot. Its my job to let the Holy Spirit work through me. He is the one convicting you. lol I just happen to agree with Him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Your an idiot. Its my job to let the Holy Spirit work through me. He is the one convicting you. lol I just happen to agree with Him.

No. A person can teach or preach the word of God and it is the Holy Spirit's job to convict them or do the convicting. Else, the Holy Spirit can do this on His own.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. A person can teach or preach the word of God and it is the Holy Spirit's job to convict them or do the convicting. Else, the Holy Spirit can do this on His own.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. You don't know the Holy Spirit so He cant convict you. Unless He works through true believers like me. Which He does.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. You don't know the Holy Spirit so He cant convict you. Unless He works through true believers like me. Which He does.

Incorrect. I do know the Holy Spirit because or as I am a believer. The Holy Spirit convicts the world. Does that include the believer? The Spirit of God dwells in me, even as a Jew, as or because I am born again.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect. I do know the Holy Spirit because or as I am a believer. The Holy Spirit convicts the world. Does that include the believer? The Spirit of God dwells in me, even as a Jew, as or because I am born again.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Again your logic is perverse. The Holy Spirit is only given to believers. So it is only believers that are convicted by Him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Again your logic is perverse. The Holy Spirit is only given to believers. So it is only believers that are convicted by Him.
Shalom.

You may be correct.

The first believers were Jews.

The question is if an unbeliever needs to be convicted (by the Holy Spirit) to repent unto faith (in God and Jesus) or repent and believe the gospel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You may be correct.

The first believers were Jews.

The question is if an unbeliever needs to be convicted (by the Holy Spirit) to repent unto faith (in God and Jesus) or repent and believe the gospel.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your rambling again.