Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Yes, God, a divine being, has a Son who is also a divine being.

Yes, the Son of God agreed to be sent to earth and walk among us as a human being.

I have never denied that Jesus is the divine Son of God and the human Son of man.

I have only objected to the non-Biblical doctrine that the Son of God and God the Father are the same being.

Humans are flesh and spirit. Do you agree?

A human son is a son because it shares the same flesh and blood as the father; however, humans have their own spirit.

So then, Jesus is flesh and blood and his spirit is the Spirit from God, which makes him more than just a man, but God Himself come in the flesh.

God's Truth

right as now the Law is in the hearts and minds of His people...

Yes you do...you take the Sabbath out of the 10 Natural Moral Laws and stick it in the ceremonial catagory...you make Yahushua a literal 24 hour day...the seventh after six of work...and replace lawful obedience of the Sabbath as well no longer binding lawlessness...

sure is an attention grabber thought right? Imagine that...jews hating HIM and His followers...not including you replacing that wall He tore down...you know to let you into their reigndeer games...LOL
oh I happily see I am of israel...others however reject the sabbath and the other festival day on His calendar “THAT’S JEWISH”...lol...they rather do christmas and easter and sunday power hours...and yet I know we are sovereign citizens of Israel, adopted, grafted into HIM HIS WAYS...as He gave to HIS PEOPLE...

actually you seem pretty histrionic and triggered with the idea you have no real arguement to continue with the jewish false witness that Yahushua changed the customs that Moses delivered.

sure...but not to save...nobody HAS TO...in order to be saved...people now a daze are more keen on other body modifications though...tattoos piercings plugs branding...all endured to “BELONG”...ha...the irony...

And as for the special day He ordained yes of course...they edify and revitalize our walk...give it context and history...the Spirit still blesses those that obey...just like at that Pentecost...”copy me” said Paul as he copied Christ...both of which kept Passover et al...Paul even instructed we keep the festival with the new unleavened bread of spirit and truth...

Looking forward to the day of trumpets...atonement with Him at His second coming and tabernacling in our temporary booths during the millennium and then return to our brand new permanent homes

Funny how christians freak out that it all this might mean to belong to those going to live forever...

yup...NO DISTINCTION...we do what they do...they do what we do...we are both citizens of Israel...grafted into HIM HIS WAYS...neat right?

oh yeah? since when did you think the OT seperated the two?

See? Jews and goyim were ONE PEOPLE ONE LAW even back when the church was in the wilderness...

Remember those 4 things required of goyim crowding into synagogues every sabbath to hear moses preached and read every Sabbath in every city? Well ALL FOUR were in the OT...3 of them actually dealt with the kosher dietary laws...

but you think the OT seperated them? LOL

aint scared...except by your horrible use of the sword...gonna hurt yourself for eternity...

nobody was even circumcised while trudging through the wilderness and yet still called a church and His people...LOL

sure it is...Yahushua said clearly that it is not what goes into a man that makes him unclean but he already was unclean inside for thinking he could eat that swine chop...DUH

same laws...nothing you listed abrogated the 10...

no He will give us rest...but He is not become a 24 hour period of time at the end of six days of work...

havent even preached it...LOL...it NEVER SAVED

Neither did He...ha

Paul was clear they ARE not were of good things to come...

cute also not biblical...literal

you are getting desperate..histrionic...I acknowledged that there were walls...asked if they went around Judea...

and you are lying then that I didnt acknowledge the walls

and the Sabbath time and the winter times too...

because your new law list excludes Sabbath...and in doing so you do NOT worship Him with your list...you created an idol...2nd on that list...you took His name for nothing...3rd...you disrespect your Father...5th gone from your list...add that you STEAL worship from Him...your disobedience KILLS the Spirit...and your worship is unfaithful adultery...YOU LIE and bare false witness like the jews who claimed that He changed the customs Moses delivered...prolly because you COVET the world around you to not stand apart and seperate from it...

So because you do NOT include the seventh day Sabbath on your NEW list of stuff you wanna do for Him...you actually erase all the ones you do have...the irony...

REJECTING THAT INDEED THE SABBATH IS “BROUGHT OVER” as another famous TOL member puts it...

See you do realize these commandments are actually describing what life is like where “I AM”...and where He is this is happening...

He is One Almighty...no idols...name is used...heirarchy honored...no stealing no lying no killing no adultery no coveting...NO NEED TO ya dig? You are with Him...the “I AM”...

Oh yes and well He rested and was refreshed as an example for us...on that first full day in the Edenic covenant...a SABBATH...to be with Him is to do as He does...we are after all made in His image...

The Bible tells us that the purification/ceremonial works of the law, including the observance of special days, even the Sabbath day, was a shadow of Jesus and a teaching tool. They are now worthless because Jesus came and is light.

You preach the old purification/ceremonial works of the law, and therefore make yourself a bitter root who falls from grace.

Grace is that we no more have to do the purification/ceremonial works.

Hebrews 12:15
Be careful that no one falls short of the grace of God, so that no root of bitterness will spring up to cause trouble and defile many.

When the Galatians were talked into observing special days and getting circumcised, Paul had to form Christ in them all over again.

They fell from grace.

Galatians 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Aimiel

Sorry I am not an atheist, and what you said was lame, because you said the Jewish god doesn't exist.
God doesn't belong to a religion. He isn't affiliated with the Jews. He is Christ.
Jesus Christ was the Passover for the benefit of the Israelites alone. It is too bad you and me are not as special as the Israelites were.
He is The Passover for the whole world. Only those who believe in Him may partake of Him. Eating His Flesh and drinking His Blood is how we partake of His Fellowship. He comes to live inside believers. If you don't have The Spirit of Christ you are none of His.

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Scripture makes The Spirit of God and The Spirit of Christ out to be ONE. We don't have two Holy Spirits in us. The believers in the upper room weren't filled with Holy Spirits (plural). They were filled with The Spirit of Christ, The Spirit of God. He is God. Whether you believe that or not is up to you. Scripture is clear. Your cult is nothing but error. :duh:

God's Truth

Anything starting life directly from God is a son or progeny. The angels, Jesus, and Adam.

Jesus is uniquely begotten.

How do you think Jesus is uniquely begotten? Do you believe he was begotten first in heaven, or only called begotten as a son when he came in the flesh?

clefty

The Bible tells us that the purification/ceremonial works of the law, including the observance of special days, even the Sabbath day, was a shadow of Jesus and a teaching tool. They are now worthless because Jesus came and is light.

You preach the old purification/ceremonial works of the law, and therefore make yourself a bitter root who falls from grace.

Grace is that we no more have to do the purification/ceremonial works.

Hebrews 12:15
Be careful that no one falls short of the grace of God, so that no root of bitterness will spring up to cause trouble and defile many.

When the Galatians were talked into observing special days and getting circumcised, Paul had to form Christ in them all over again.

They fell from grace.

Galatians 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Paul is clear they ARE shadows not were...

But you wanna run along do so...

Heb 4:9 and Is 66:23 go with you

glorydaz

This is just another topic about which you are confused. The fact that Jesus completed the Mosaic Law, and "took it out of the way" does NOT indicate a follower of Jesus shouldn't keep JESUS' Commandments!!

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

No wonder you utterly fail at Biblical interpretation. You can't read.
I didn't call you "FOOL" at all.
I did point out your arrogance, and your errors.
That's not the same thing.

You see the problem with the law is it brings out legalism and judgmentalism.....You have just shown us all why believers have been delivered from the law. :chuckle:

Of course.
The holy spirit is God's spirit. God's thinking/mind and the power produced by God's mind. Christ conformed his spirit to his God's spirit. So, yes they think the same.

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. You are a foolish heathen "wanna be" Christian. :down:

You need to learn how to use the quote function. I am not "G" and there should be a little blue arrow after my quotes. If you can't figure that out, how can anyone expect you to figure out the difference between law and grace?

A "member" of Godly attributes??? There is no such thing. The term "Godhead" is an awful attempt at translation. The Greek words translated "Godhead" in KJV merely mean Godly attributes.

Oh, and get a better Bible dictionary. You can't keep making things up to suit your fancy. :sigh:

Looks like your definition of Godhead fails...."Godly attributes". :doh:

Although attempts to deceive are some of man's devises. Alas you've been caught once again.

Acts 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

MennoSota

You should try "searching the Scriptures" for "God the Son".
I can save you the time ..... it's not there.

I notice you didn't even TRY to provide any example of a Bible teacher explaining your "Jesus" to an audience .... again, it's no surprise .... since there are no examples.

So, Paul's fearful warning to beware people teaching "another Jesus, whom we DID NOT PREACH" .... is clearly fulfilled.
So what. Tuna fish isn't there either, but we know tuna fish exists.
When Jesus declares that He is God, as He does in John 8, we must either believe Him or reject Him. You reject Him. I believe Him.
The Jews attempted to kill Him because He declared He was God. It's right there.
How's that crutch holding up for you?

God's Truth

Of course.
The holy spirit is God's spirit. God's thinking/mind and the power produced by God's mind. Christ conformed his spirit to his God's spirit. So, yes they think the same.

'Spirits' are not just thoughts. Do you think angels are just thoughts?

Dartman

You see the problem with the law is it brings out legalism and judgmentalism.....
Please deal with the text;

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him

Dartman

So what. Tuna fish isn't there either, but we know tuna fish exists.
So, you think tuna fish is of equal importance with your theory regarding Jesus as God?
Your point is beyond silly.
Just admit that you have ZERO texts that clearly, simply and directly state your theory.

M said:
When Jesus declares that He is God, as He does in John 8,
Where???

Dartman

'Spirits' are not just thoughts.
Of course not. As I have pointed out many times, there are SEVERAL definitions for "spirit". It depends on the context. Most of the times, in Scripture "spirit" is discussing thinking, attitude. Some times "spirit" means breath. Some times spirit means a being with a message, a messenger.

MennoSota

So, you think tuna fish is required for salvation?
Your point is beyond silly.
Just admit that you have ZERO texts that clearly, simply and directly state your theory.

Where???
LOL, what a funny leap in thought.
Dart, scripture has been shared. You reject it. That's your crutch. You are free to treat Jesus as less than what he is. You'll have to answer to him someday so I hope you can handle that moment.

glorydaz

Just fyi, "heathen" is a term that refers to polytheistic worship of Germanic and Norse gods and goddesses.

I think you meant "pagan."

Nope, I'm using it in the broader Biblical sense.

Leviticus 26:45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the Lord.

2 Chronicles 20:6 And said, O Lord God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?

Galatians 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Galatians 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.​

God's Truth

Of course not. As I have pointed out many times, there are SEVERAL definitions for "spirit". It depends on the context. Most of the times, in Scripture "spirit" is discussing thinking, attitude. Some times "spirit" means breath. Some times spirit means a being with a message, a messenger.

So stop using the wrong definition every time I speak of God's Spirit and Jesus'.

Now since you admit that spirits are more than just thoughts, tell me how the Father's Spirit and Jesus' Spirit live in the saved if they are not both God.

Don't forget, we are only given one Spirit when we are saved, but we have the Father and Jesus when we receive the Holy Spirit.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Nope, I'm using it in the broader Biblical sense.

Leviticus 26:45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the Lord.

2 Chronicles 20:6 And said, O Lord God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?

Galatians 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Galatians 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.​
:thumb:

:carryon:

Status
Not open for further replies.