It's despicable when Rs speak against other Rs

OCTOBER23

NUNS THREW THEIR BABIES DOWN THE WELL.

POPES POISONED THEIR RIVALS DOWN THROUGH HISTORY

SO MUCH FOR THE PAGAN ROMAN CHURCH.

republicanchick

I showed you Paul withstanding Peter to his face. According to you, this should not happen. I am glad you caught on to my making fun of your anticipated response that completely missed the point.

:up:

people disagree with the president of the US all the time. Does that make the office of president any less respectable?

please

republicanchick

matthew 16:16-18 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

Jesus In context was referring to the (revelation) that peter just received that will build his church. …"

Reallly? you might want to focus on the highlighted text there

…"
Psalms 18:31
For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God
Isaiah 44:8
'Do not tremble and do not be afraid; Have I not long since announced it to you and declared it? And you are My witnesses Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none.'"

…"

and?

…"
2 samuel 22:32
"For who is God, besides the LORD? And who is a rock, besides our God?

Psalm 78:35 And they remembered that God was their rock, And the Most High God their Redeemer

Isaiah 28:16 Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a tested stone, A costly cornerstone for the foundation, firmly placed. He who believes in it will not be disturbed.
…"

this is the catholic Church, foundedby God through Christ and the 12

…"
zech 3:8 and 9 I am going to bring in My servant the [d]Branch. 9 For behold, the stone that I have set before Joshua; on one stone are seven eyes. Behold, I will engrave an inscription on it,’ declares the Lord of hosts, ‘and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

7 eyes 7 lampstands.

2 Samuel 23:3
"The God of Israel said, The Rock of Israel spoke to me, 'He who rules over men righteously,
psalms 42:9 I will say to God my rock.

Deuteronomy 32:4
"The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His ways are just; A God of faithfulness and without injustice

Isaiah 26:4
"Trust in the LORD forever, For in GOD the LORD, we have an everlasting Rock.

Peter is not (THE) Rock. Peter is but flesh
men being inserted between God for salvation has ceased.

Peter himself asserts this (1 Pet. 2:5). Thus, all Christians are of that holy priesthood and can offer spiritual sacrifices to God. All have the right to go directly to God through Jesus Christ, our High Priest (Heb. 4:14-16).

Revelation 1:5-6 Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father…"

…"[/QUOTE]

none of this contradicts the teachings of the RCC. The RCC teaches that we are all "priest, prophet, and king"

But of course Jesus is the HIGH priest

and the ordained priests are not the same as the generic priests that all Christians are... That is NOT to say they are better than we are... I, of all people, know how laughable that one is...

I have some interesting "priest stories" that will debunk the notion that catholics (at least the ones like me anyway) think that priests are "better than."

ha ha... [insert rolling eyes smiley]

++

republicanchick

Does this violate the 11th commandment?

I don't know, but here goes anyhow

Jeb Bush.. he did amazing things for Florida's economy.. cut the unemployment rate down to something like 3%

wow.. and other things

but I don't like his position on immigration.

if I were to let the illegals stay in this country, I would say they have to go to jail.. like anyone else who violates US law...

Then when they get out, they will have a crime on their record... like any other person who violates US law

making it harder to get a job... but not impossible..

but sending them back is what I would prefer.. They are all criminals, all the ones who came here unlawfully. too bad if they had children after arriving... they should have thought about that...

and we cannot make exceptions of their children or EVERYONE would.. well, violate our laws so their children can have a better life.

Do YOU do such things??

++++

zoo22

he did a great job of explaining it at cpac

to bad you weren't watching

She doesn't watch TV. Ever.

None.

Spoiler

i dont watch TV

i dont watch TV

i hate TV, dont have one

i dont even watch TV (NONE)

dont watch TV

i don't watch TV..

is it cus i dont watch TV?:dunce:

i dont watch TV

for the same reason i wouldn't let people throw garbage into a creek... that i want to stay clean and pristine...

i dont watch TV

I don't watch TV

i dont watch anything on TV

I hate TV and dont watch it EVER but most ppl do...

you probably watch a lot of TV... which brainwashes ppl

most of us aren't too bright, watch too much TV (I watch NONE myself)...

don't know what u mean... dont watch TV...

if u loved Jesus you would check out someone telling you about His Real Presence in HIS Church...

but obviously you would rather... say, watch TV

i don't even watch TV

I'm glad i dont watch TV

i dont watch TV... hate the ^%$# thing

i dont watch TV...

i dont watch TV EVER

well, that shows that at least one person puts way too much validity on TV

i dont watch TV EVER

haven't for many yrs...

We know. Tell us again.

Give yourself a pat on the back and have a cookie.

not all of us watch TV... (hate the #$%^ thing!)

I was going to say I am sorry I dont watch TV... But then i said to myself, "SORRY you dont watch TV????"

NOT!

i dont watch TV

i dont watch TV

i dont watch TV

ignorance is bliss

cus i dont watch TV

i have an above avg IQ and have been to college, read many books.. dont watch TV

That last one alone shows how bright i am..

(of course i dont watch TV... )

i dont watch TV

dont watch TV....

of cours i dont watch TV... hate the damn thing..

And where TSF implies she's always perfectly honest:

I still believe you watch television.

you would LOSE that bet...

i guess u figure since you aren't always perfectly honest yourself (and/or know anyone who is??), no one else is either????

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
he did a great job of explaining it at cpac

Explaining? or making weak excuses for a poor indefensible position? Jeb Bush is no conservative no matter how he tries to spin himself, and conservatives see right through him, he got booed for a reason.

Buzzword

politifact%2Fphotos%2F1956_platform_meme.jpg

Elizabeth Warren is a true Republican, and what is truly despicable is the way the rest of the party has gone off the insanity cliff at the Rightwing end of the political spectrum.

"People say we need a Centrist party. We don't. The Centrist party in this country are the Democrats. What we need is an actual Leftist party! You see, about thirty years ago, for some reason the Left moved to the Center, and the Right got on a short bus to Crazytown!"
-Bill Maher

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
OK, I can't say i have never done this, said something against another R that wasn't too... uh... nice or whatever... but truth be told, usually it is not REALLY a R I criticize but a RINO

so anyway, I hate when Rs attack really good Rs...

Scott Walker is one example. Someone on Fox.. can't recall whom, but I think it was... oh never mind... don't recall perfectly... (I read the captions..)

But that person said that Walker.. .well, 2 things were said, one having to do with Walker being asked if Pres O is "Christian." I think Walker had the perfect answer, namely that he didn't know.

How the heck is someone going to know that kinda thing...? Well, now that I think about it... When people are "out there" about their Christian faith (Huckabee) you do KNOW it... so maybe Pres O is NOT remotely Christian since he is far from "out there" about it... very far from it...

Anyway, then Walker was criticized for his answer RE evolution. Frankly, off the top of my head, i can't recall his response on that one, but if it had been a really wacky one, I would definitely remember it... wouldn't I?

But in any case, he got a little negativity from other Rs (though not a lot) over his responses.

I hate that...

Reagan was right about the 11th Commandment..

For one thing, We should cede NOTHING to the enemy...

especially when you consider that the enemy is usually aligned with Satan.. (seriously... Jesus said you are either for Him or against Him)

i say Usually b/c there ARE some Dems who get it right... sometimes: McCaskill and Manchin on Keystone Pipeline, etc

They are not all... as bad as Pelosi et al.

____
Diversity in politics is a good thing. All sorts of different conflicts can produce well-crafted solutions.
The GOP is eating its own tail right now and I think it is a good thing.

Conservatives at their best help separate things that need to be apart. Liberals at their best get rid of barriers that should never have been erected in the first place.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Conservatives at their best help separate things that need to be apart. Liberals at their best get rid of barriers that should never have been erected in the first place.

Give us your best examples to clarify this convoluted, and rather vague generalization. If you think that by growing the government to epic size translates in tearing down barriers you would be absolutely wrong. If the barriers being torn down are the immigration laws that allow a flood of cheap labor into our country to destroy the middle class further or make it completely unattainable for many than you would be correct...the progressive liberals like yourself are destroying your own liberty, stagnating your own wages further, erecting barriers for yourself. You really have not given this statement you made
much thought it seems or you like being a willful peasant to this government.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
gop platform based on cpac

no to abortion
yes to marriage
yes to states
no to marijuana
no to clinton
no to isis
no to taxes
no to regulations

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
gop platform based on cpac

no to abortion
yes to marriage
yes to states
no to marijuana
no to clinton
no to isis
no to taxes
no to regulations

Will they do anything about it any of these items if elected? If we judge their resolve by our newly elected congress than it is doubtful, they don't have the courage even after being given the power & mandate of the people in this last election. Why should we believe them when they don't deliver?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
the voters reelected obama

did you miss that?

The voters also elected the current congress that surrenders with little fight to this administration at every turn, have you missed that? If they are not going to perform when given a mandate by the people, given complete control of the congress, why should anyone believe anything they say they are going to do when they don't deliver now? The reason is they are either cowards or secretly they also benefit from this progressive agenda which is far more likely.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The voters also elected the current congress that surrenders with little fight to this administration at every turn, have you missed that? If they are not going to perform when given a mandate by the people, given complete control of the congress, why should anyone believe anything they say they are going to do when they don't deliver now? The reason is they are either cowards or secretly they also benefit from this progressive agenda which is far more likely.

did you see obama vetoed the pipeline?

Sitamun

wait....
did you miss the harry reid part?

did you miss the obama veto of the pipeline?

are you paying attention?

Do you know how congress works? It was the republicans who failed to get enough votes to override the veto in both houses. You do realize that no one party can win all the time, hence why they used to compromise with each other.

Trying to pass the same tired crap that has failed time and time again isn't republicans doing their job, it's them being lazy AND trying to hold onto their base while riling up their anger to use come election day.