It can never be the voice of a billion, or so, traditional/mainstream Christians.

Gurucam

John: 1 KJV N.T.
23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

'Exclusive Christian Theology'?

It can never be the voice of a billion, or so, traditional/mainstream Christians. It can be only, the voice of one or a few crying in the wilderness.

popsthebuilder

23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

It can never be the voice of a billion, or so, traditional/mainstream Christians. It can be only, the voice of one or a few crying in the wilderness.
Good topic friend.

Do you understand the passages to be referring to the elect, and as such; not condemning the lost sheep in any way?

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is telling the circumcision that faith plus works is required for the circumcision and gentiles that keep Genesis 12.

Gurucam

Good topic friend.

Do you understand the passages to be referring to the elect, and as such; not condemning the lost sheep in any way?

peace

Do you mean:

Luke: 15 King James Version (KJV)
3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying,
4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance

Very important to note is that the above is a parable. Parables are not at all, for edification (in truth). Parables were given, only to those who were not given by God to follow Jesus and also not given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

Also parables were given to people to take away what they have and leave them with nought. Parables were given to unworthy people. Unworthy people were the dead who were given to bury each other. The following literal and clear words from Jesus, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T., confirms these fact about parables:

Matthew:13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Even if we ignore the above declaration about parables, by Jesus and take the parable on face value:

The sad fact is that even after the best effort of trying to save any and all lost persons, only a few make it:

Fact is, Jesus was not intent on saving everyone. Also Jesus did not expect his disciples to try to save everyone.

Jesus had, declared (privately to only his disciples) and practice two agendas as follows. Also Jesus left the following instruction:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Those who follow Jesus must and do simply leave 'the dead' alone to bury each other (in hell, inside the earth, with Satan). This is Jesus' simple instruction to His disciples.

A billion strong Christians do bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan. None follow Jesus to spirit heaven, in three days after their death.

There are just two choices.

1. One can follow Jesus to spirit heaven. That is, one can do exactly the same thing that Jesus did. This is how one follow Jesus. That is, when one dies, one must rise to spirit heaven, in three days, to be like an angel in heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

In three days after death, an authentic Christian, rise and go to spirit heaven to be like an angel in heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went to prepare for those who literally and actually follow him.

2. A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are exercising the second option which is 'let the dead bury their dead'

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are burying their dead counterparts inside the earth, in hell, with Satan for an indefinite and/or possible permanent stay. They do not literally or otherwise, follow Jesus.

In seeking Christian guidance one must accept only those deliveries which Jesus made to only his disciples in very private sessions among only them. Back then, only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

All other deliveries were made to the general public. These are parables. These were given simply to appease the unruly and/or doubting masses who were not given by God to follow Jesus and also not given to get truth. Parables were given to fool-up the masses into keeping the peace.

Indeed, only the twelve disciples were given, by God, to follow Jesus:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Only the twelve disciples were given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Last edited:

Truster

Tell me about it...

popsthebuilder

Do you mean:

4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance

Very important to note is that the above is a parable. Parables are not at all, for edification (in truth). Parables were given, only to those who were not given by God to follow Jesus and also not given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

Also parables were given to people to take away what they have and leave them with nought. Parables were given to unworthy people. Unworthy people were the dead who were given to bury each other. The following literal and clear words from Jesus, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T., confirms these fact about parables:

Even if we ignore the above declaration about parables, by Jesus and take the parable on face value:

The sad fact is that even after the best effort of trying to save any and all lost persons, only a few make it:

Fact is, Jesus was not intent on saving everyone. Also Jesus did not expect his disciples to try to save everyone.

Jesus had, declared (privately to only his disciples) and practice two agendas as follows. Also Jesus left the following instruction:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Those who follow Jesus must and do simply leave 'the dead' alone to bury each other (in hell, inside the earth, with Satan). This is Jesus' simple instruction to His disciples.

A billion strong Christians do bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan. None follow Jesus to spirit heaven, in three days after their death.

There are just two choices.

1. One can follow Jesus to spirit heaven. That is, one can do exactly the same thing that Jesus did. This is how one follow Jesus. That is, when one dies, one must rise to spirit heaven, in three days, to be like an angel in heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

In three days after death, an authentic Christian, rise and go to spirit heaven to be like an angel in heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went to prepare for those who literally and actually follow him.

2. A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are exercising the second option which is 'let the dead bury their dead'

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are burying their dead counterparts inside the earth, in hell, with Satan for an indefinite and/or possible permanent stay. They do not literally or otherwise, follow Jesus.

In seeking Christian guidance one must accept only those deliveries which Jesus made to only his disciples in very private sessions among only them. Back then, only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

All other deliveries were made to the general public. These are parables. These were given simply to appease the unruly and/or doubting masses who were not given by God to follow Jesus and also not given to get truth. Parables were given to fool-up the masses into keeping the peace.

Indeed, only the twelve disciples were given, by God, to follow Jesus:

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Only the twelve disciples were given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus:

No friend, I was talking about the verses in the opening post.

And I must disagree on the purpose of the parables which Jesus taught in. He spoke in parables so that those with sight and ears could understand, while those bereft of understanding could stay in the dark.

People get confused it seems.

Though the bible generally addresses the elect of GOD, it doesn't condemn the ignorant.

peace

Gurucam

And I must disagree on the purpose of the parables which Jesus taught in. He spoke in parables so that those with sight and ears could understand, while those bereft of understanding could stay in the dark.

People get confused it seems.

Though the bible generally addresses the elect of GOD, it doesn't condemn the ignorant.

peace

A billion or so, traditional Christians share your view. And I accept the choice you make for your self/selves.

I am happy I am not among you guys.

I did not offer my or any other views. I simply accepted and quoted Jesus literal words about parables in Holy KJV N.T.

If you all deny what Jesus says about parables that is your free choice.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; . . .

By the way, I added those verses for good measure. No harm in having a few more verses from the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Tell me about it...

Indeed, there is nothing much to tell. It is literally clear and simple.

A billion strong traditional Christians who share the same idea cannot be the few who found the straight fate and narrow way.

"A billion into a few simply can't go."

How many billions are there in a few . . .

Gurucam

No you were not talking about the O.P.

You are not being truthful. You asked about 'the elect' and 'not condemning the lost sheep in any way.

Good topic friend.

peace

'the elect' and 'not condemning the lost sheep in any way' were not in the O.P. However the parable which I quoted contained, lost sheep, etc. and I asked:

Do you mean:

I pointed out that the above is a parable. And I refereed you back to what Jesus said about parables.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; . . .

There are no truths hidden in parables. It is not a game. Jesus gave parables to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus would not defy His Father and give these mysteries to those who were not given by God to get these mysteries. Jesus would not defy His Father and secretively give these mysteries to those who were not supposed to get them. Only the Saints/the twelve disciples were given by God to get truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

These mysteries were given only to the Saints of that time. The Saints were only the disciples:

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus as Disciples and to get these mysteries:

Do you know the most important mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which Jesus gave to only the disciples in a private session among only them? This is how Jesus delivered these mysteries.

Are you interested? Or are you contented with parables? The choice is yours.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

A billion or so, traditional Christians share your view. And I accept the choice you make for your self/selves.

I am happy I am not among you guys.

I did not offer my or any other views. I simply accepted and quoted Jesus literal words about parables in Holy KJV N.T.

If you all deny what Jesus says about parables that is your free choice.

By the way, I added those verses for good measure. No harm in having a few more verses from the Holy KJV N.T.
Perhaps you could read my response again. I agree with your post that I quoted and attempted to say as much in my own post that you responded to.

peace

Truster

Indeed, there is nothing much to tell. It is literally clear and simple.

A billion strong traditional Christians who share the same idea cannot be the few who found the straight fate and narrow way.

Tell me about it...didn't have a question mark.

The term is "used as an ironic acknowledgement of one's familiarity with an unpleasant situation or experience described by someone else".

popsthebuilder

No you were not talking about the O.P.

You are not being truthful. You asked about 'the elect' and 'not condemning the lost sheep in any way.

'the elect' and 'not condemning the lost sheep in any way' were not in the O.P. However the parable which I quoted contained, lost sheep, etc. and I asked:

Do you mean:

I pointed out that the above is a parable. And I refereed you back to what Jesus said about parables.

There are no truths hidden in parables. It is not a game. Jesus gave parables to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus would not defy His Father and give these mysteries to those who were not given by God to get these mysteries. Jesus would not defy His Father and secretively give these mysteries to those who were not supposed to get them. Only the Saints/the twelve disciples were given by God to get truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

These mysteries were given only to the Saints of that time. The Saints were only the disciples:

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus as Disciples and to get these mysteries:

Do you know the most important mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which Jesus gave to only the disciples in a private session among only them? This is how Jesus delivered these mysteries.

Are you interested? Or are you contented with parables? The choice is yours.
Uhm....if you actually think that the parables Jesus the Christ of GOD spoke were only to keep the lost lost, then you are very mistaken.

What I am saying is that yes, He spoke in parables that those without ears to hear would remain deaf, but the parables do too, indeed, hold very real truth as well.

Please tell me you agree.

peace

Reactions: Lon

Lon

A billion strong traditional Christians who share the same idea cannot be the few who found the straight fate and narrow way
:nono: It hasn't always been the case and we are still less than the rest of the world. We make up about a quarter of the world.

This is just human rationalization, not scripture. At 1/4 of the population, the road is already narrow.

Matthew 22:1-14 MANY were invited and didn't come. What did the father do? Sent out for more, they didn't come either. Finally? "Make them come, from wherever you can find them!" Matthew 22:9

How many? Enough to fill to capacity, the hall! Matthew 22:10

Gurucam

Uhm....if you actually think that the parables Jesus the Christ of GOD spoke were only to keep the lost lost, then you are very mistaken.

What I am saying is that yes, He spoke in parables that those without ears to hear would remain deaf, but the parables do too, indeed, hold very real truth as well.

Please tell me you agree.

peace

Only the twelve disciples were the Saints. Only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus as Disciples and to get these mysteries/truth:

Everyone else got parables which were intended for
1. those who are not given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven
2. whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath

popsthebuilder

Ok friend; if you read the texts you yourself quoted without preconceived notions then you may see that you are basing your conclusion on both a partial understanding of the verses quoted and the actual parables. Those that have will gain more. That is to say that those who have understanding of the spiritual things and faith in the Spirit of GOD, will gain more of both. So the parable to those blind to the truth seems like utter nonsense, bit to him that has been given faith and understanding, to him his faith will grow and with it, his understanding.

I'm sorry, but that is really out of context.

Colossians: 1. 8. Who also declared unto us your love in the Spirit. 9. For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10. That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11. Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; 12. Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13. Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14. In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15. Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20. And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. 21. And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled 22. In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: 23. If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister; 24. Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church: 25. Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; 26. Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27. To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28. Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: 29. Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

That's better.

Now, if you think that the mysteries are not expounded upon through parable then it is okay. With time and understanding and hope and faith you may begin to grasp the truths laden within the Bible. But if you can't let go of preconceived bias then you really have little chance of ever changing or learning.

Only the twelve disciples were the Saints. Only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus as Disciples and to get these mysteries/truth:

Everyone else got parables which were intended for
1. those who are not given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven
2. whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath

Jesus expounded on the parables in some cases because the disciples were as young children in faith. His explaining them to the disciples alone, wholly blows your premise apart.

I agree with some of what you said no doubt; but if you truly believe that the parables within the Bible do not hold double and triple entendres, along with a multitude of spiritual knowledge, then you too are very young in actual faith. It's okay though, you can grow from where you are.

peace

Last edited:

Gurucam

Would you like to know the most important mystery of God's kingdom of heaven

Would you like to know the most important mystery of God's kingdom of heaven

Only the disciples were given the mysteries of Good's kingdom of heaven, by Jesus, in very private sessions among only them. If one is not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, these mysteries are not hid in parables and givenm to those who are not given to know the mysteries.

Would you like to know the most important mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which Jesus gave to only the disciples, in a very private session among only them?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Romans 10:9 (KJV) The Lord Jesus rose from the dead on the third day. That happened. Only 2-3 billion people (out of 7 billion) believe that happened.

popsthebuilder

Only the disciples were given the mysteries of Good's kingdom of heaven, by Jesus, in very private sessions among only them. If one is not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, these mysteries are not hid in parables and givenm to those who are not given to know the mysteries.

Would you like to know the most important mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which Jesus gave to only the disciples, in a very private session among only them?
Are you ignoring my points or did you not notice them because they seemed hidden?

It doesn't matter. You aren't going to hear; not from me at least.

peace

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Romans 10:9 (KJV) The Lord Jesus rose from the dead on the third day. That happened. Only 2-3 billion people (out of 7 billion) believe that happened.
It's a fact of history. All 7 billion of us ought to acknowledge a fact of history, any fact of history, no matter what it may imply.

And you know who was (and still is) particularly irked by people saying that Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day? Murderers. For some reason. Murderers were so upset by this news, that they went around killing as many people who said it happened as possible, and murderers must have been glad and proud to have tracked down and murdered every last Apostle of the Lord Jesus---they were all murdered by murderers.

But, much to the chagrin of all the murderers I'm sure, the Church grew by leaps and bounds, as more and more non-murderers heard the good news, and believed that the Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day.