Islam And Global Domination

Word based mystic

And the US, China, and Western Europe have thousands of nukes.

And Muslims are a small minority in India. Hindus run India. Hindus outnumber Muslims about 8-to-1 in India. Plus, India has embraced a free market economy over the past decade or so.

Even if that to happen Westerner's would not embrace Islam. I think you give Islam way to much credit.

No, it did not.

yes i agree with most of your posts
I just think that dismissing a desperate, poor radical, death wielding group that considers martyrdom as a means of terror and control cannot be that easily dismissed.

23% of world population is muslim motivated to conquer and enforce sharia law across world.

increase in technology and nuclear possibilities cannot be dismissed out of hand. especially considering Satan is their taskmaster.

History has shown that small groups with great motivation can change the structure of societies and the world.

The Berean

yes i agree with most of your posts
I just think that dismissing a desperate, poor radical, death wielding group that considers martyrdom as a means of terror and control cannot be that easily dismissed.

23% of world population is muslim motivated to conquer and enforce sharia law across world.

increase in technology and nuclear possibilities cannot be dismissed out of hand. especially considering Satan is their taskmaster.

History has shown that small groups with great motivation can change the structure of societies and the world.
Didn't the world goes through this with communism? The difference is that communism took over parts of Europe, Russia, China, and South America. The communists had control of vast amounts of wealth, land, and armies. They actively tried to expand the influence of communism on a global scale. Yet the communists failed. How can Muslims succeed when the communism didn't? Besides even is Muslims somehow "conquer the world" IMO this would make Christians even more faithful as they would have to trust and lean on God even more. Throughout history Christianity has flourished in places where Christians were brutally persecuted.

Word based mystic

Didn't the world goes through this with communism? The difference is that communism took over parts of Europe, Russia, China, and South America. The communists had control of vast amounts of wealth, land, and armies. They actively tried to expand the influence of communism on a global scale. Yet the communists failed. How can Muslims succeed when the communism didn't? Besides even is Muslims somehow "conquer the world" IMO this would make Christians even more faithful as they would have to trust and lean on God even more. Throughout history Christianity has flourished in places where Christians were brutally persecuted.

societies have started to rely on technology in a huge way.

1st world countries are disconnected from individual sustainability.
most people live day to day via the grocery store. Self reliance in relation to food and power is nearly non-existent, especially city populations.
any technological worldwide event or even localized event could cripple the 1st world countries. Hyper connectivity and information has it's weakness. Fear.

one nuclear event in any of the worlds great cities and economic collapse is likely for a period of time.

1st world countries will be at a severe disadvantage if technology is disrupted.
whereas 3rd world powers not relying on technology would already be in their element and need little to no adjustment if worldwide event happened.

america is withdrawing it's superpower status

anytime there is a vacuum in superpower status crisis and dark ages result.

CherubRam

Zechariah 6:2
The first chariot had red horses, the second black,...

The Red Horse goes to the East.

Revelation 6:3
When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

kiwimacahau

Muslims all over the world are planting anchor babies in foreign lands.

In England and Wales the Muslim population grew from 1.5 million in 2001 to 2.7 million by 2011, demonstrating a 75 percent increase.

Sunni Muslims in Iran for one. ISIS for two.

The object is to first destroy the economy of these nations through terrorism, while growing anchor babies.

1: Muslims are not planting anchor babies anywhere.
2: Islam is the second largest religion with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as 2,786,635, or 4.4% of the total population.
3: Irania nMuslims are Shi'i not Sunni and they have prohibited the usage of Nuclear weapons via a fatwa against them.

Any more nonsense?

CherubRam

1: Muslims are not planting anchor babies anywhere.
2: Islam is the second largest religion with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as 2,786,635, or 4.4% of the total population.
3: Irania nMuslims are Shi'i not Sunni and they have prohibited the usage of Nuclear weapons via a fatwa against them.

Any more nonsense?
OK, so you trust them and I don't.

kiwimacahau

No one is laughing but paranoia is as great an error as mistrust poorly placed. Individual Muslims are no more dangerous than any other human made in God's image.

rougueone

islam_dominateWORLD_small.jpg

I agree with you Islam will be the dominate global power. A Caliphate is imminent. I do not know what faction will rule. That has yet to be revealed. But I believe Islam is the final empire. They will vote themselves into nations that have nuclear power. Sweden has already ceded areas of it's Nation to Islam. England and France will realize the Islamic vote in about twenty years. Iran will have a nuklear bomb. Russia is financing Egypt for a " nuclear reactor".
Duke University has Islamic noon praise blaring from it's "chapel "
speakers. N.Y. has declared Muslim holidays. Beginning in the 2015-2016 school year all public schools will close on September 25 in observance of Eid al-Adha. They will also be closed for the end of Ramadan, or Eid al-Fitr.

School districts in Vermont, Massachusetts, and New Jersey also already recognize Muslim holiday with school closures.
It is obvious where this is going.

Revelation 20:4.......I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been ++++beheaded ++++because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

CherubRam

No one is laughing but paranoia is as great an error as mistrust poorly placed. Individual Muslims are no more dangerous than any other human made in God's image.

There is no doubt that Islam is the red horse. Do you not believe in the fulfilling of biblical prophecies?

CherubRam

I agree with you Islam will be the dominate global power. A Caliphate is imminent. I do not know what faction will rule. That has yet to be revealed. But I believe Islam is the final empire. They will vote themselves into nations that have nuclear power. Sweden has already ceded areas of it's Nation to Islam. England and France will realize the Islamic vote in about twenty years. Iran will have a nuklear bomb. Russia is financing Egypt for a " nuclear reactor".
Duke University has Islamic noon praise blaring from it's "chapel "
speakers. N.Y. has declared Muslim holidays. Beginning in the 2015-2016 school year all public schools will close on September 25 in observance of Eid al-Adha. They will also be closed for the end of Ramadan, or Eid al-Fitr.

School districts in Vermont, Massachusetts, and New Jersey also already recognize Muslim holiday with school closures.
It is obvious where this is going.

Revelation 20:4.......I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been ++++beheaded ++++because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Because it is their intent to rule the world, that will lead to their demise. They think that genocide of the white race will bring them victory for Islam. I wonder what kind of an education they have. If you have ever noticed, they say Allah is the black mans god, where as we say Yahwah is the God of mankind. See the difference?

CherubRam

Another economic fact: Christianity cost the world nothing, whereas Islam cost the world trillions of dollars on a regular basis. Since September 11, 2001 America alone has spent more than a trillion dollars defending against Islamic terrorism.

rougueone

The Germans also were no more dangerous than any other human made in God's image. Until they realized the consequences of saying no. Then the Austrians, polish, French, Belgium's, Dutch, Et....

The same will occur with the final empire who I strongly believe will be Islam. And death will not be the only motivator. Economics will. No "Mark", no way to purchase or sell anything. No job, house, car, ET.....

kiwimacahau

Yet, millions of Christians before us also considered themselves to be living in such times and they were wrong. I'd be careful about playing the ' mark of the beast' card.

OCTOBER23

OBAMA IS A SUNNI MUSLEM

There are Millions of Muslems in the USA and Europe.

There are only 9 years left before Armageddon

when the Muslem hordes will be destroyed.