Islam And Global Domination

CherubRam

Islam And Global Domination

Who will rule the world, Sunni's or Shia's?
Sunni and Shia Islam are the two major denominations of Islam, along with other Islamic Factions.
As with Mohammad, terrorism was a way of life, a means to wealth and political power. It is a way through the religion of Islam for terrorist to rise to power.
So who do you think will be the one to dominate the world? I'm telling you the truth, it will be none of these.

Last edited:

CherubRam

islam_dominateWORLD_small.jpg

The Berean

How exactly will Islam "dominate" the world? No Islamic nation is an economic power. Most of the economic power is in the US, China, Japan, and some western European nations. It's hard to imagine that Islam will take a major foothold in any of this nations. China, Japan, the US, etc., will never be Muslim dominated.

CherubRam

The word Allah is the short form of Alilah.

The word "Islam" means submit. Muslims see their mission as to make you submit to Islam and Allah.

The Berean

But you haven't explained how Muslim will force non-Muslims to submit. Muslims don't have the numbers to do this.

CherubRam

In England and Wales the Muslim population grew from 1.5 million in 2001 to 2.7 million by 2011, demonstrating a 75 percent increase.

CherubRam

How exactly will Islam "dominate" the world? No Islamic nation is an economic power. Most of the economic power is in the US, China, Japan, and some western European nations. It's hard to imagine that Islam will take a major foothold in any of this nations. China, Japan, the US, etc., will never be Muslim dominated.

The object is to first destroy the economy of these nations through terrorism, while growing anchor babies.

The Berean

In England and Wales the Muslim population grew from 1.5 million in 2001 to 2.7 million by 2011, demonstrating a 75 percent increase.

Yes, and as more and more Muslim kids are immersed in British culture they will become more and more westernized. I'll give you an example. Mo Farah is a famous British distance runner. He won two gold medals at the 2012 Summer Olympics ain London. He was actually born in Somalia and is a Muslim. He moved to England at a young age. Though he is a Somalian by birth and Muslim he is very British in his mannerisms and personal life outlook. His wife is not a Muslim by the way. I'm pretty sure Mo Farah is not planning some secret terrorist attacks on British soil.

article-2286297-14804C30000005DC-152_634x521.jpg

Distance-runner-Mo-Farah-wife-Tania-and-daughter-Rihanna.jpg

Word based mystic

rome was probably thinking the same thing before the barbarian tribes invaded.

all of europe was thinking the same thing about germany after ww1. germany had an economy that was crushed and sanctioned.
yet 20 years later they were conquering the world.

desperation and oppression often will provide an interesting result and can produce a world impact if acted upon

I could go on for quite awhile on insignificant people groups that nearly conquered the world.

The Berean

rome was probably thinking the same thing before the barbarian tribes invaded.

all of europe was thinking the same thing about germany after ww1. germany had an economy that was crushed and sanctioned.
yet 20 years later they were conquering the world.

desperation and oppression often will provide an interesting result and can produce a world impact if acted upon

I could go on for quite awhile on insignificant people groups that nearly conquered the world.
Rome was on the point of collapse when they were invaded. After WW I Europe was in shambles. Also Germany was rebuilt after WW I by Germans, not outsiders. These are rare and extraordinary circumstances. Today Europe, China, Japan, the US are stable nations. Do people really believe that China and Japan can be conquered by Muslims? Really?

Word based mystic

Rome was on the point of collapse when they were invaded. After WW I Europe was in shambles. Also Germany was rebuilt after WW I by Germans, not outsiders. These are rare and extraordinary circumstances. Today Europe, China, Japan, the US are stable nations. Do people really believe that China and Japan can be conquered by Muslims? Really?

the world economy is fragile. two towers put a tail spin on america and all the world for a long period of time. http://fas.org/irp/crs/RL31617.pdf

china would be able to resist such due to its numbers.
but consider the population of china
overwhelming indeed
yet japan (tiny island) consistently dominated korea and china for much of the 1800 and 1900's

england a small country and (island) built to world domination
spain also.

Germany was utterly crushed. Starving and with little to no assistance from europe.

20 years to a world power is unbelievable.

you minimize the desperation and small population of germany.

When demonically inspired small and insignificant people groups can nearly conquer the world.
mongols for instance.
backwards technologically for the day and limited trade.
yet

The Berean

the world economy is fragile. two towers put a tail spin on america and all the world for a long period of time. http://fas.org/irp/crs/RL31617.pdf

china would be able to resist such due to its numbers.
but consider the population of china
overwhelming indeed
yet japan (tiny island) consistently dominated korea and china for much of the 1800 and 1900's

england a small country and (island) built to world domination
spain also.

Germany was utterly crushed. Starving and with little to no assistance from europe.

20 years to a world power is unbelievable.

you minimize the desperation and small population of germany.

When demonically inspired small and insignificant people groups can nearly conquer the world.
mongols for instance.
backwards technologically for the day and limited trade.
yet
My point is that Germany was rebuilt by the German people themselves. They were motivated to rebuild their nation because they had no choice. What does that have to with Muslims "invading" other countries? Do you really think large numbers of Germans or Americans, Chinese, Japanese, Korea, etc. would embrace Islam? England dominated the world because they had a powerful navy and a powerful economy. What Islamic nation is like that today? None that I can think of.

Word based mystic

My point is that Germany was rebuilt by the German people themselves. They were motivated to rebuild their nation because they had no choice. What does that have to with Muslims "invading" other countries? Do you really think large numbers of Germans or Americans, Chinese, Japanese, etc would embrace Islam? England dominated the world because they had a powerful navy and a powerful economy. What Islamic nation is like that today? None that I can think of.

quite simple
india
pakistan
have 100+ nukes each.

India has more Muslims than any other country in the world, except Pakistan and Indonesia.

nukes are the great equalizer and radical muslims willing to use them are on the rise. just a few well placed events and the world economy collapses

almost did in 9/11

The Berean

quite simple
india
pakistan
have 100+ nukes each.
And the US, China, and Western Europe have thousands of nukes.

India has more Muslims than any other country in the world, except Pakistan and Indonesia.
And Muslims are a small minority in India. Hindus run India. Hindus outnumber Muslims about 8-to-1 in India. Plus, India has embraced a free market economy over the past decade or so.

nukes are the great equalizer and radical muslims willing to use them are on the rise. just a few well placed events and the world economy collapses
Even if that to happen Westerner's would not embrace Islam. I think you give Islam way to much credit.

almost did in 9/11
No, it did not.

Word based mystic

the one who is willing to die or willing to kill all people has the advantage over the one who desires a peaceable life.

european nations which have had very high muslim population rate increases are very nervous.

http://billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-europe.html

read the growth of sharia law in europe.

revelation describes the beast waging war with the harlot babylon
babylon being trade.
beast being war and death, fear and intimidation.
throughout scripture and history these 2 have been at each others throats.
in one form or another.

God will even put it in their hearts to wage war against one another.

you are missing the spiritual considerations that motivate people groups and nations.