Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

marke

I have been unable to confirm the truth of this. It smells like a myth to me. (Not saying it is! Just that I'm skeptical about the accusation.)

Also, I've only ever heard it said about the J&J vaccine. The technology behind the MRNA vaccines like Pfizer's got its start back in the 90s and so far as I've been able to discover has nothing at all to do with body parts from anyone, babies or otherwise. The vaccine simply instructs your own body to construct the spike proteins that are found on the outside of the virus. Your immune system then builds antibodies against those proteins which are then effective antibodies against the virus itself. It's some of the most elegant biological science that has ever been accomplished. There's little doubt that those two scientists who worked it out will get a Nobel Prize for it and rightly so.

Clete
How much do you know about research and development using aborted baby body parts and tissues? An official at Planned Parenthood, for example, was caught on hidden camera admitting PP sold aborted baby body parts to interested parties, likely mostly for research. The fact that Kamala Harris herself had the movie-maker jailed and his films confiscated did not prove PP does not sell body parts, but it does prove that officials in the US government will stop that information from getting out in the public by unlawful means if necessary.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
OK. Supporters of the questionable vaccines claim the hundreds of deaths of patients shortly after taking the covid vaccine have not been proven to have caused their deaths. Nevertheless, in upcoming civil lawsuits, lawyers will not have to prove the vaccines caused their deaths. All they have to prove is the likelihood the vaccines caused their deaths, and there is not much defense against that kind of argument.
Sure there is! Ready?

Only 1 person in 33,333.33 has died shortly after getting the vaccine which is not only a statistically insignificant number but also and the majority of those who died were already past the average life expectancy of humans and so may have simply died of old age. Additionally, there is no affirmative evidence that exists at all that even suggests that the deaths were caused by the vaccine itself.

Case dismissed.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
How much do you know about research and development using aborted baby body parts and tissues? An official at Planned Parenthood, for example, was caught on hidden camera admitting PP sold aborted baby body parts to interested parties, likely mostly for research. The fact that Kamala Harris herself had the movie-maker jailed and his films confiscated did not prove PP does not sell body parts, but it does prove that officials in the US government will stop that information from getting out in the public by unlawful means if necessary.
By that logic, your shoe insoles might have something to do with aborted fetal research and the Earth might be flat.

Who knows?! Maybe the government is lying to us about the Earth being round!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So you had a link whereby a company has stopped using aborted fetal cell lines in its polio vaccine. Cool. Doesn't alter the fact that Covid vaccines aren't using such anyway.

You need to read more carefully.

Nowhere did I mention Covid or the Covid vaccines in any of my posts.

I stated that any vaccine that uses or is developed using dead babies should be considered immoral:

I think the arguments you and marke have been making ignore the fact that many of the vaccines that have been created were done so by using the body parts and tissues of dead babies.

If there was any reason to reject the vaccines, that would be it, because it would be immoral to approve of such vaccines.

My point remains.

Dead babies were used in the development of some of the vaccines.

Arthur Brain

You need to read more carefully.

Nowhere did I mention Covid or the Covid vaccines in any of my posts.

I stated that any vaccine that uses or is developed using dead babies should be considered immoral:
So, you weren't referring to Covid at all with the following then?

"I think the arguments you and marke have been making ignore the fact that many of the vaccines that have been created were done so by using the body parts and tissues of dead babies.

If there was any reason to reject the vaccines, that would be it, because it would be immoral to approve of such vaccines.
"

Why even mention any of that at all if you weren't referring to Covid vaccines, considering, ya know, that's what the thread is about?!

Arthur Brain

Don't want to admit the truth? You can always poo-poo the source, but that still does not disprove the facts.
Your idea of "facts" are a complete joke. You and ffreeloader are pretty much equal in the bat crazy conspiracy theory stakes...

marke

Sure there is! Ready?

Only 1 person in 33,333.33 has died shortly after getting the vaccine which is not only a statistically insignificant number but also and the majority of those who died were already past the average life expectancy of humans and so may have simply died of old age. Additionally, there is no affirmative evidence that exists at all that even suggests that the deaths were caused by the vaccine itself.

Case dismissed.
What propagandists are saying is that government health organizations have not found a link between a person's death and their vaccination only days earlier. So what? Researchers may not have found a link between Sodomy and AIDS either, but that does not mean the link does not exist. It just means the researchers obviously don't know everything.

marke

By that logic, your shoe insoles might have something to do with aborted fetal research and the Earth might be flat.

Who knows?! Maybe the government is lying to us about the Earth being round!
You are not making sense. Are you aware that Dr. Fauci and thousands of other scientists linked to the government not only support research using aborted baby tissues but also participate in such research?

marke

Your idea of "facts" are a complete joke. You and ffreeloader are pretty much equal in the bat crazy conspiracy theory stakes...
It has not been uncommon for those in error to mock those adhering to the truth.

Ignaz Semmelweis Hand Washing Saves Lives​

Lived 1818 to 1865
The story of Ignaz Semmelweis is tragic on a number of levels.

Firstly, there are the women who died who shouldn’t have.

In 1847 Semmelweis, who was an obstetrician, (a doctor specializing in childbirth), published evidence that when doctors washed their hands before examining or treating patients, the mortality rate for women in his birthing ward in Vienna, Austria, was greatly reduced.

In his hospital, doctors routinely examined diseased corpses in the mortuary, then attended women in childbirth without first washing their hands. In some months as many as a third of the women in the birthing part of the hospital were dying!

Semmelweis could not explain why hand-washing was effective – he didn’t know about germs – he just saw that it worked and that patients no longer caught fevers and other diseases.

The second tragedy is that although Semmelweis cut death rates in his own hospital, his attempts to spread the word failed. Many people died because hand-washing was not made a routine part of hospital practice.

marke

More proof that you're grasping at straws trying your best to cling to an irrational fear of a vaccine that is definitely safe and effective. We Christian doubt geological claims of billions of years because there is reason to doubt it not because were convinced someone is lying for no rational reason.
Here is more latest news for misguided covid vaccine cheerleaders.

Seven people traveling with the New York Yankees, including three coaches, have tested positive for COVID-19—and all were fully vaccinated against the virus.
The team made the announcement about the breakthrough cases in a press conference on March 11, noting that four non-coach support staff members also tested positive for the virus. All seven of those who tested positive received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the team said, and just one of the seven had "some symptoms" of COVID-19. The positive cases were picked up through routine testing.

Arthur Brain

It has not been uncommon for those in error to mock those adhering to the truth.

Ignaz Semmelweis Hand Washing Saves Lives​

Lived 1818 to 1865
The story of Ignaz Semmelweis is tragic on a number of levels.

Firstly, there are the women who died who shouldn’t have.

In 1847 Semmelweis, who was an obstetrician, (a doctor specializing in childbirth), published evidence that when doctors washed their hands before examining or treating patients, the mortality rate for women in his birthing ward in Vienna, Austria, was greatly reduced.

In his hospital, doctors routinely examined diseased corpses in the mortuary, then attended women in childbirth without first washing their hands. In some months as many as a third of the women in the birthing part of the hospital were dying!

Semmelweis could not explain why hand-washing was effective – he didn’t know about germs – he just saw that it worked and that patients no longer caught fevers and other diseases.

The second tragedy is that although Semmelweis cut death rates in his own hospital, his attempts to spread the word failed. Many people died because hand-washing was not made a routine part of hospital practice.
Ignaz Semmelweiss hit on something that's common practice today and it's tragic that his advice wasn't followed at the time.

You are not him. You are some guy on the net pushing all manner of outlandish conspiracy rubbish.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
What propagandists are saying is that government health organizations have not found a link between a person's death and their vaccination only days earlier. So what? Researchers may not have found a link between Sodomy and AIDS either, but that does not mean the link does not exist. It just means the researchers obviously don't know everything.
And by that logic there might be a link between cancer and playing with Rubic's Cubes.

Just because no one has found one doesn't mean it doesn't exist! Right?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You are not making sense. Are you aware that Dr. Fauci and thousands of other scientists linked to the government not only support research using aborted baby tissues but also participate in such research?
Are you aware of what a Red Herring fallacy is?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Here is more latest news for misguided covid vaccine cheerleaders.

Seven people traveling with the New York Yankees, including three coaches, have tested positive for COVID-19—and all were fully vaccinated against the virus.
The team made the announcement about the breakthrough cases in a press conference on March 11, noting that four non-coach support staff members also tested positive for the virus. All seven of those who tested positive received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the team said, and just one of the seven had "some symptoms" of COVID-19. The positive cases were picked up through routine testing.
I truly do not understand how people can say things that argue against their own position as though it argued in favor of it!!

You're going to rest your case on seven people who caught COVID after having gotten one of the vaccines. (The least effective and most problematic one at that, by the way.)

marke

Ignaz Semmelweiss hit on something that's common practice today and it's tragic that his advice wasn't followed at the time.

You are not him. You are some guy on the net pushing all manner of outlandish conspiracy rubbish.
I am expressing my opinions just like you are and like Semmelweiss did. I've been saying all along that masks are not needed to stop covid and now the CDC has agreed. Case closed.

marke

And by that logic there might be a link between cancer and playing with Rubic's Cubes.

Just because no one has found one doesn't mean it doesn't exist! Right?
Let's say it is causing a lot of concern among very reasonable people that so many of those who get vaccinated end up with health problems or death. The fact that research may be beginning to try to determine the cause but which has yet to prove anything is not justification for declaring that science has proven there is no link between the vaccine and those who have taken it.

marke

I truly do not understand how people can say things that argue against their own position as though it argued in favor of it!!

You're going to rest your case on seven people who caught COVID after having gotten one of the vaccines. (The least effective and most problematic one at that, by the way.)
Why don't we agree together that vaccines are still in the trial stage and should not be treated as if they have been proven safe and/or effective?

expos4ever

What would be better reasoning would be for the leftists to have admitted that people who died from other issues like gunshot wounds did not die from covid as was reported by health officials far too many times.
Evidence please. How many cases have there been of gunshot-caused deaths being attributed to covid?