Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

expos4ever

"VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 358,379 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 5,993 deaths and 29,871 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and June 11, 2021."
Let's examine the reliability of the VAERS data: Here is an actual entry from someone who made a report:

"About 5 hrs after receiving vaccine muscle ache in shoulder. Penis reduced in size, length, and circumference is significant since following day and pain in penal area from day 3 and day 5 most noticeable. Shape of penis has changed (noticed on day 4 due to an erection) and the skin has become loose with the size reduction (like baggy pants.)"

You cannot make this stuff up.

Derf

Let's examine the reliability of the VAERS data: Here is an actual entry from someone who made a report:

"About 5 hrs after receiving vaccine muscle ache in shoulder. Penis reduced in size, length, and circumference is significant since following day and pain in penal area from day 3 and day 5 most noticeable. Shape of penis has changed (noticed on day 4 due to an erection) and the skin has become loose with the size reduction (like baggy pants.)"

I’m definitely not getting the vaccine now!

expos4ever

"VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 358,379 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 5,993 deaths and 29,871 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and June 11, 2021."
Here is another report from this highly reputable database of yours:

"Explosive Diarhea and a touch of the AIDS"

A "touch" of AIDS?

Want more?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

A "touch" of AIDS?

Want more?
No, I most certainly do NOT want more of explosive diarrhea and a touch of the aids

Derf

A "touch" of AIDS?

Want more?
This is important stuff here. And true, as you pointed out, since
If you can't make it up, then it must be fact.

Therefore you've just proved that the VAERS database is trustworthy.
QED

Gary K

Banned

A "touch" of AIDS?

Want more?
Yeah. Here's more on the reliability of the VAERS database. The CDC commissioned this study back in 2010. They commissioned Harvard's Pilgrim Health Care to study it and see if it was accurate and reliable, and what could be done to improve it. The study group found it recorded less than 1% of all adverse events caused by vaccines in 3 year study.

That means those 5993 deaths recorded in VAERS is more like 600,000 deaths.

On top of all that when Harvard's school medicine tried cotacting the CDC about improving VAERS the CDC would no longer answer their phone calls. The CDC's actions show they didn't want an accurate system.

Your arguments just turned around and bit you. The entire VAERS fiasco just goes to show the level of corruption at the CDC, and how they protect the vaccine industry rather than the public. Thanks for such a perfect introduction into this. Your ignorance of the facts was really useful.

way 2 go

The Safety of COVID-19 Vaccinations—We Should Rethink the Policy

5. Conclusions

The present assessment raises the question whether it would be necessary to rethink policies and use COVID-19 vaccines more sparingly and with some discretion only in those that are willing to accept the risk because they feel more at risk from the true infection than the mock infection. Perhaps it might be necessary to dampen the enthusiasm by sober facts? In our view, the EMA and national authorities should instigate a safety review into the safety database of COVID-19 vaccines and governments should carefully consider their policies in light of these data. Ideally, independent scientists should carry out thorough case reviews of the very severe cases, so that there can be evidence-based recommendations on who is likely to benefit from a SARS-CoV2 vaccination and who is in danger of suffering from side effects. Currently, our estimates show that we have to accept four fatal and 16 serious side effects per 100,000 vaccinations in order to save the lives of 2–11 individuals per 100,000 vaccinations, placing risks and benefits on the same order of magnitude.

Derf

It would indeed be retarded, and I would join you in berating any twit who deigned say something so dumb.
Prepare to berate thyself, as your post below says exactly that:

How "retarded" (to use an oft-used word here) does one have to be to believe that if you have a health problem after getting a vaccine, this means the vaccine caused the health problem?
For just one moment, if you can, consider what must happen for suspicion to fall upon a vaccine. The vaccine would have to be followed by a health problem, and some twit would have to believe, no matter how hesitantly, that the vaccine caused the health problem.

Cause and effect is the bedrock of science, so by extrapolation you’ve cast aspersions on all of science, except for those falsely so called.

marke

Liar.

The entire point of this website is batting disagreements back and forth and that's exactly what used to take place here and I spent countless hours debating people that I had strong disagreements with. I've had discussions that lasted for literally years because both sides responded to the points made on both sides. That does not happen here any longer. Not to any significant degree and this thread is a perfect example of it. It's just fear mongering and stupidity being stated and repeated by one side while the other offers actual arguments in response that get mostly ignored entirely and when they do get acknowledged at all, the response is merely a repetition of what has already been rebutted.

Here's how the typical TOL "discussion" goes...

marke (or other idiot): "I'm scared that my neighbors' horse is going to fly into my daughter's bedroom and eat all her draperies in the middle of the night."

Clete: "Umm, marke, horses do not fly and they don't eat draperies."

marke: "It's possible!"

Clete: "No, marke, it isn't. Horses weight about a thousand pounds. They cannot fly!"

marke: "Someone I know told me that his horse ate his draperies."

Clete: "So, because one horse that you've only heard about eating draperies but have never actually witnessed doing so, you're convinced that another horse is so hungry for your daughter's drapes that he's going to spout wings and fly, at night, into your daughter's room just to eat her draperies?"

marke: "I never said it would spout wings. Stop putting words in my mouth. I'm just saying that it's possible and I'm not taking any chances!"

Clete: "How is it possible, marke? Explain how a thousand pound wingless horse is going to fly (in the dark of night no less)! Please, by all means, explain it to me!"

No response.

A day or two days later....

Marke: "I saw that horse looking at my house yesterday. I have a feeling its going to fly into my daughter's room for those drapes at any moment!"

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Waste of time. Even this post was a waste of my time. Old habits die hard, I suppose.

Clete
Laying aside all the fake quote nonsense, there is no denying the fact that the covid vaccine has clearly caused serious problems in some and even death so we would be wise to slow down and do more testing. We know more testing must be done anyway before the FDA will ever approve the vaccines, so I do not see why it bothers people so much if large numbers of Am,Americans are not yet ready to commit to taking the vaccine.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Laying aside all the fake quote nonsense, there is no denying the fact that the covid vaccine has clearly caused serious problems in some and even death so we would be wise to slow down and do more testing. We know more testing must be done anyway before the FDA will ever approve the vaccines, so I do not see why it bothers people so much if large numbers of Am,Americans are not yet ready to commit to taking the vaccine.
See what I mean?!!!

This mindless nonsense might actually have been copy/pasted from posts written more than a month ago!

It's just the exact same sentiment that was stated weeks and weeks ago, that I've responded to I don't know how many times with actual arguments that have then be COMPLETELY ignored as though I never took the time to type them up!

Who in the world would want to subject themselves to such intellectual torture? What in the world is the point of it? Why even bring something like this up if you're have no intention of actually discussing it? Why debate it if there's nothing at all that anyone could ever say to persuade you?

I don't understand it. I won't ever understand it.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
See what I mean?!!!

This mindless nonsense might actually have been copy/pasted from posts written more than a month ago!

It's just the exact same sentiment that was stated weeks and weeks ago, that I've responded to I don't know how many times with actual arguments that have then be COMPLETELY ignored as though I never took the time to type them up!

Who in the world would want to subject themselves to such intellectual torture? What in the world is the point of it? Why even bring something like this up if you're have no intention of actually discussing it? Why debate it if there's nothing at all that anyone could ever say to persuade you?

I don't understand it. I won't ever understand it.
Why keep responding to Marke? I think others are engaging you with good discussion.

expos4ever

Prepare to berate thyself, as your post below says exactly that:
No, simply no.

I have never posted anything that would lead a person who can read English properly to conclude that I believe that believe vaccines never cause health problems.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No, simply no.

I have never posted anything that would lead a person who can read English properly to conclude that I believe that believe vaccines never cause health problems.
I believe that believe your English properly just failed 🤣

expos4ever

For just one moment, if you can, consider what must happen for suspicion to fall upon a vaccine. The vaccine would have to be followed by a health problem, and some twit would have to believe, no matter how hesitantly, that the vaccine caused the health problem.

Cause and effect is the bedrock of science, so by extrapolation you’ve cast aspersions on all of science, except for those falsely so called.
For suspicion to fall on a vaccine relative to some adverse health event X, the rate of occurrence of X in those who have been vaccinated would need to be higher than it would be in the absence of vaccination. Or there would need to be some other systemic change in the pattern of occurrence of X, relative to its pattern in the absence of the vaccine. Or there would need to be some other systemic change in how X manifests itself, relative to the characteristics observed in the absence of the vaccine.

This is not rocket science. People got strokes long before the vaccine was introduced. So when a stroke happens after a vaccination, this does not mean anything unless one or more of the conditions described above is met.

Correlation is not causation.

I have cast nary an aspersion on science.