Is the New Covenant for non Jews?

Jerry Shugart

Incorrect. When it says that all Israel will be saved does it mean everyone who is of Israel who has ever existed or who exists now will be saved? Do you see the point?

I never said that. Instead, in the future there will be a time when all those of the house of Judah and of the house of Israel will have their sins forgiven.

That has never happened in the past so its fulfillment remains in the future.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I never said that. Instead, in the future there will be a time when all those of the house of Judah and of the house of Israel will have their sins forgiven.

That has never happened in the past so its fulfillment remains in the future.

Incorrect. I am telling you this is a false prophecy. It is not what is said and you know it. Jesus already paid the penalty for all Israel and believing Israel is all we have.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I'm not getting dragged down into your red herring.

:blabla:

If that's what you have to do to convince someone they should give special care to the Jews

Who said anything about "special care"?

:think:

then that's all the more reason to continue not even worrying about them.

So do you love those peoples?

Still waiting for an answer....

My point is this:

You hate Christians who defend the Jews as being God's chosen people more than you love your neighbor, and that is extremely evident in all of your posts that have to do with the Jews.

God says to love your neighbor.

I haven't seen anything of the sort from you directed at anyone.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you still think the Jews are God's chosen, then go be a Jew.

You made that up.Chosen for service:

After this dispensation, in which we currently reside, and the mystery program, is fulfilled, Romans 11:25 KJV,the LORD God will resume his prophetic program, his dealings with the nation Israel, his nation He chose for service, to bring well deserved glory to Himself, and them, and his dealings with the heathen ....

Isaiah 46:13 KJV I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

...The LORD God, as He swore, promised, will bless all on-Jews through the nation of His own creation Israel. Israel is created as God’s chosen people, His "elect" for service(holy/sanctify=to be set aside, separated, "severed" for God's use/purpose). God created the nation Israel to have a privileged status before Him as a "peculiar", "different", separated("holy"=sanctified) people:

"But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel." Exodus 11:7 KJV

"Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: ..." Exodus 19:5 KJV

"For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth." Exodus 33:16 KJV

"But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people." Leviticus 20:24 KJV

"For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations." Numbers 23:9 KJV

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." Deuteronomy 7:6 KJV

"Only the LORD had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and he chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day." Deuteronomy 10:15 KJV

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth." Deuteronomy 14:2 KJV

"Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice: And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken." Deuteronomy 26:17-19 KJV

"And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods." 2 Samuel 7:23/2 Chronicles 17:21 KJV

"And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant." 2Kings 5:15 KJV

"For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure." Psalms 135:4 KJV

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD." Psalms 147:19-20 KJV

"You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities." Amos 3:2 KJV

This will happen, and there is NADA you, or anyone else, can do about it, except flip the bird at the LORD God, and have a tantrum.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
This will happen, and there is NADA you, or anyone else, can do about it, except flip the bird at the LORD God, and have a tantrum.

That's just you assuming that Gentiles are merely grafted on and that the Jews didn't get what they were promised. Basically, just a whole lot of bang and no buck for an argument.
God has moved through Christianity for the past 2000 years, and the Jews are not exempt from every other force on Earth that has tried to disrupt it including even now.

Not going to take the words of a 19th Century Irish guy to tell me Christianity has had it wrong the whole time and that I should be looking to Jews and expecting to be raptured into the clouds.
Sorry bucko, not my Christianity.

john w

Hall of Fame
That's just you assuming that Gentiles are merely grafted on and that the Jews didn't get what they were promised. Basically, just a whole lot of bang and no buck for an argument.
God has moved through Christianity for the past 2000 years, and the Jews are not exempt from every other force on Earth that has tried to disrupt it including even now.

You changed the subject....misdirection. No, you argued:

If you still think the Jews are God's chosen, then go be a Jew.

And I gave you chapter, verse, in which to soak your Oprah talk show opinion.

Not going to take the words of a 19th Century Irish guy to tell me Christianity has had it wrong the whole time and that I should be looking to Jews and expecting to be raptured into the clouds.
Sorry bucko, not my Christianity.

Translation: When you discover veracity, determines if it is veracity.

You:Not going to take the words of a these people that it took until relatively recently to tell me so many has had it wrong the whole time and that I should be believing that the earth is spherical. It is flat.

Take your seat....that's it...way in the back row.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
You:Not going to take the words of a these people that it took until relatively recently to tell me so many has had it wrong the whole time and that I should be believing that the earth is spherical. It is flat.

You: Thinking God basically had no foundation in the world for 1500 years and all the saints and theologians were following a fever dream of deception

Also You: Thinking God has waited 1500 years for the Jews to be relevant again

john w

Hall of Fame
You: Thinking God basically had no foundation in the world for 1500 years and all the saints and theologians were following a fever dream of deception

Also You: Thinking God has waited 1500 years for the Jews to be relevant again

You: Thinking God basically had no revelation to mankind of Christianity, until relatively recently, 2000 years ago, so the other world belief systems are possibly true, since they have been "around" much longer, and Christianity is thus false, as it is relatively "recent." You basically think God waited for thousands of years, from the Genesis 3:15 KJV promise of a redeemers, until Matthew 1 ff, Mark 1, Luke 1......, to give us the Redeemer, and 400 years, or so, from Malachi,where the messenger is promised, and the Redeemer "takes stage."

Malacchi 3 KJV
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

Isaiah 40 KJV
3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness,Prepare ye the way of the Lord,make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Matthew 3 KJV

1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judæa,

See Matthew 11:7-10 KJV; Mark 1:3 KJV; Luke 3:4 KJV; John 1:23 KJV; Malachi 4:5 KJV

So, now we know, that you assert, by your own, on record, argument:

-The earth is flat-relatively recent-long delay in its revelation
-Christianity is false-relatively recent-long delay in its revelation
-The messenger of the Covenant, the Redeemer arriving, 400 years after prophesied, is false-too long of a delay in its revelation
-The doctrine of "God the Father," and its associated title, is false-relatively recen-long delay in its revelation

John 1:18 KJV No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

You thinking God has waited thousands, upon thousands, of years, for the revelation, by His only begotten Son, of "God the Father?"

PS: If you are saved, when was that? Age 21? 42(like me)? 50?

You: You thinking God has waited 21, 42, 50, ...................years, to reveal that Jesus is the Christ, God in the flesh?

QED.

Take your seat.

clefty

No Jew you!

Jacob neither.

What’s it to you? If a jew believes in Yahushua etc then IN HIM there is no distinction between that FORMER jew and me that former goy...

Peter makes that quite clear in the jerusalem counsel held to deal with unclean goyim crowding synagogues to hear Moses read every Sabbath...(and James even concluded this council that goyim would continue to crowd on Sabbaths to hear Moses read in every city)

Peter preached of his work amongst gentiles that affirmed that Yah “who knows the heart acknowledged goyim, by giving them the Holy Spirit JUST AS He did to us...AND MADE NO DISTINCTION BETWEEN US AND THEM purifying their hearts by faith.”

So if YAH made NO DISTINCTION that means jews and goyim were the same...believing the SAME doing the SAME looking the SAME...you know NO DISTINCTION the same...the goyim having their hearts PURIFIED...

So there it is PETER NOT PAUL in his works with goyim already had them so similar they were without distinction...meaning NO OUTWARDLY NOTICABLE DIFFERENCES between jew and goyim...

Of course men from Judea came and demanded terms NOT EVEN required in the OT...as circumcision was NEVER salvific...

So it was agreed that 4 things were required of the crowding goyim...3 of which even affirm levitical dietary laws remained...

But seeing as even Yah made no distinction between the two groups obviously neither group worshipped another god or made idols or took His name in vain, or dishonored their parents or murdered or stole or committed adultery or LIED or coveted...you know they DID THE SAME THINGS...is why they crowded synagogues on Sabbath and NOT meet on mars hill for sunday power hour and then HAM dinners...

Sounds like these goyim DID understand that the house rules for Yah’s people applied to them...grafted into the ONE TREE...

Is why they kept crowding the synagogues to hear Moses read every Sabbath...they WANTED to because they were saved...

And no biblical Jacob was no jew...as they started with Judah from his tribe...his son...and Abraham (also not jewish)...great grandson...