Gold Subscriber
Let's compare:

I ask Guyver a yes or no question:

Wait, Guyver, are you a Mormon?

Guyver responds:

So what if I were a Mormon Christian.

*someone asks me a yes or no question*

"JudgeRightly, are you a Christian?"

Me: Yes, I am a Christian, saved by grace through faith, I have confessed Christ and believed that God has raised Him from the Dead.

:think:

k0de

Are you asking rhetorically? Well, let's see....both are people....human beings, just like all of us, and they both claim to have experiences with God. Both of these experiences led to new religions.

So, they are not that different when you get down to it. But of course, that misses the point entirely - which is namely - a person's faith should be able to examined and tested. If this can't be done then a person is most likely make-believing.

And listening to some people's closed minded religious programmed condition around here..... there's alot of make believing going on.

But whatever. As I said. If make-believing makes one a better person - then make believe all day long in my book.
Are they from Abraham? So test the prophets. You are a Bible expert you should know where to look. Tell me or us if their prophesies are true.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Are they from Abraham? So test the prophets. You are a Bible expert you should know where to look. Tell me or us if their prophesies are true.

Would you please be so kind as to demonstrate any prophet who can be confirmed factually to have uttered a divine prophecy? I thank you in advance.

k0de

Would you please be so kind as to demonstrate any prophet who can be confirmed factually to have uttered a divine prophecy? I thank you in advance.
Simple Guyver. Nothing falls to the ground. From a real prophet.
Jeez

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Care to make an actual argument? or should I ban you for being a troll?

You’re asking me if I think you should ban me for being a troll? Since I’m not a troll the answer is no. I’m also not a liar as I venerate and practice truth, so you can stop falsely accusing me of lying.

Maybe you should consider banning yourself for being unkind to others?

Or, is there no rule against that?

k0de

Ok. That doesn’t answer my question, and I don’t understand your answer. Thanks anyway. I have to go now. Good bye.
It answer your question. Smith and Mohamed prophesies never happened. Lol promise is through Issac. Hard to swallow but true. Ttyl

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You’re asking me if I think you should ban me for being a troll? Since I’m not a troll the answer is no. I’m also not a liar

Didn't say you were.

as I venerate and practice truth, so you can stop falsely accusing me of lying.

Don't be a hypocrite, falsely accusing me of being a false accuser.

Maybe you should consider banning yourself for being unkind to others?

I COULD ban you for disrespect of a moderator.

But I'd rather talk about the subject of the thread...

Or, is there no rule against that?

No, there is no rule against not being nice.

k0de

Ok. That doesn’t answer my question, and I don’t understand your answer. Thanks anyway. I have to go now. Good bye.
The law is good. And the prophet Abraham is good. Alleluia praise the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob! I love you Jesus.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
don't you think it is Jesus' business whether one is a Christian or not?
[JESUS]“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.Therefore by their fruits you will know them.[/JESUS] - Matthew 7:15-20 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew7:15-20&version=NKJV

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[JESUS]“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.Therefore by their fruits you will know them.[/JESUS] - Matthew 7:15-20 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew7:15-20&version=NKJV

You cannot judge anyone as a wolf just because one do not meet your standard. Jesus is the Standard for His followers.

k0de

Simple Guyver. Nothing falls to the ground. From a real prophet.
Jeez
Here:

1 Samuel 3: 19.

The Lord was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let non of Samuel's words fall to the ground.

So mahamed and smith are false prophets.

Ttyl

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You cannot judge anyone as a wolf just because one do not meet your standard.

This coming from someone who rejects Jesus' own words...

In other words, a wolf in sheep's clothing...

Jesus is the Standard for His followers.

That's nice to say. But you don't believe it.