Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
As for the Qur'an, notice that popsthebuilder doesn't answer all posts made to him about it.

If a sinner drunk and adulterer told me something that helped lead me to being saved, does that mean I would have to now honor that man as a righteous man? No. Just like pops doesn't have to manipulate the Qur'an to say certain things it does not, just because he felt compelled to read the Holy Bible after reading the Qur'an.
Redirecting the attention away from yourself, again, I see.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I have already showed you many scriptures but you reject them.
Not one of those scriptures say that the dietary law was repealed.

Show me scripture that says the dietary law was repealed.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Do you want to talk about the thread topic, or do you want to talk about you personally?
If Pops will allow it, sure, let's talk about me. Then we can talk about you.

What would you like to know?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The scriptures say that a person had to bring an animal to sacrifice after their external washing.

Okay. I believe this is true. Do you believe that a person brings their animal sacrifice when they have washed externally after they sin or when they sin? You did say various external washings and an animal to sacrifice so I am assuming you mean when we they sin sinned transgress have transgressed transgressed God's law.

If a woman provides or gives scripture is she teaching? Etc.... but I don't have a scripture for you and I have not just now done a search for it. You may choose to find it on your own and not share it. It sounds like you have the knowledge to be able to do so if you do not already know what scripture you are referring to speaking from or making reference to.

You are a woman. I do not know if you are speaking about priests, a husband, or if a man would go to the temple ever without a sacrifice.

Shalom.

Jacob

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How about you then, would you like to talk about when you were saved?
I was saved in fifth grade, when we were having a bible class. The teacher had us put our heads down, and then asked if there was anyone who had not accepted Christ as their Savior, but who would like to do so now. I went up, and prayed to ask God to forgive me of my sins, and Christ saved me. I have been covered by His blood since then, and nothing has been able to tear me away from His grace.

I used to have a Bible that I wrote the date down in for that day, but I don't know where it went.

How about you, GT, What's your story, how were you saved?
You are a hard person not allowing typos; but you go against me for speaking obedience to Christ.
Says the one who places herself under law.

Irony, much?

The law doesn't allow for exceptions, the law doesn't show mercy for mistakes or for slip-ups.

So why should I, as someone who establishes the law (but who is not under it himself), allow you, who is under a law, to get away with mistakes?

God's Truth

Okay. I believe this is true. Do you believe that a person brings their animal sacrifice when they have washed externally after they sin or when they sin? You did say various external washings and an animal to sacrifice so I am assuming you mean when we they sin sinned transgress have transgressed transgressed God's law.

If a woman provides or gives scripture is she teaching? Etc.... but I don't have a scripture for you and I have not just now done a search for it. You may choose to find it on your own and not share it. It sounds like you have the knowledge to be able to do so if you do not already know what scripture you are referring to speaking from or making reference to.

You are a woman. I do not know if you are speaking about priests, a husband, or if a man would go to the temple ever without a sacrifice.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob, don't worry if I am a man or a woman. It is not disclosed either way, and you can be innocent in this either way. I do want you to learn more respect though, and learn about what is Spiritual and not earthy.

As for you asking more questions about ceremonial/purification law, could you read Leviticus and study it more before we discuss it more?

God's Truth

I was saved in fifth grade, when we were having a bible class. The teacher had us put our heads down, and then asked if there was anyone who had not accepted Christ as their Savior, but who would like to do so now. I went up, and prayed to ask God to forgive me of my sins, and Christ saved me. I have been covered by His blood since then, and nothing has been able to tear me away from His grace.

I used to have a Bible that I wrote the date down in for that day, but I don't know where it went.

How about you, GT, What's your story, how were you saved?Says the one who places herself under law.

Irony, much?

The law doesn't allow for exceptions, the law doesn't show mercy for mistakes or for slip-ups.

So why should I, as someone who establishes the law (but who is not under it himself), allow you, who is under a law, to get away with mistakes?

What is irony is that you say here that you were not saved until you repented of your sins. That is what I preach here and others go against me for it.

You prove you believe in what Jesus taught when he walked the earth; you prove you believe in one gospel; you prove we have to obey to be saved, but as lifeisgood does, do you deny it too?

By the way, I don't place myself under the old law, I have the law written on my heart and mind. That is something not done until the New Covenant.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, don't worry if I am a man or a woman. It is not disclosed either way, and you can be innocent in this either way. I do want you to learn more respect though, and learn about what is Spiritual and not earthy.

As for you asking more questions about ceremonial/purification law, could you read Leviticus and study it more before we discuss it more?

If you are a woman I may not want to enter into dialog conversation or discussion with you. If you are a married woman, you have your husband to go to, aside from your learning as a woman or a wife, whether you are Jewish or not.

In Christ man and woman though not the same are equal in a way. But there are commandments for men and commandments for women. There are commandments that we Israel observe as a People, a Nation. These are the 613 Commandments of the Torah.

I do not know what you mean by ceremonial/purification law. I grew up dispensational, and from reading the Torah a ceremonial law distinction does not make sense to me.

We are currently in Shemot, Exodus. This Week's Torah Portion is Beshalach. Today, Shlishli (the day is over at sundown) 11-7 (Shlishli means third) is the third day of the week so we have the Third Portion from this Week's Torah Portion. You may read this on your own. Vayikra, Leviticus, comes after Shemot. This is all the One Year Torah Reading Cycle.

Now you are a woman who wanted to give me instruction to read Leviticus and study it more, whether I would be leading a discussion, or entering into one, with you, or you would be having a discussion with me. To discuss is important. You are a woman making this request. I am an unmarried man not entering into discussion or conversation with a woman, and not leading a woman who is not my wife. Neither can or should you teach me. Then with knowledge of the Torah can or should I lead or teach you? I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I read and study it daily. I am a Jew, Jewish, of Israel. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. You may know that I have chosen the tribe of Levi. Here are the commandments, mitzvot, that you should observe or should be observing as a woman.

INSTRUCTIONS KEPT BY WOMEN FOR A GOOD LIFE
Mitzvot or good deeds specific to women

See FROM THE WORD
613 GOOD DEEDS

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

If you are a woman I may not want to enter into dialog conversation or discussion with you. If you are a married woman, you have your husband to go to, aside from your learning as a woman or a wife, whether you are Jewish or not.

In Christ man and woman though not the same are equal in a way. But there are commandments for men and commandments for women. There are commandments that we Israel observe as a People, a Nation. These are the 613 Commandments of the Torah.

I do not know what you mean by ceremonial/purification law. I grew up dispensational, and from reading the Torah a ceremonial law distinction does not make sense to me.

We are currently in Shemot, Exodus. This Week's Torah Portion is Beshalach. Today, Shlishli (the day is over at sundown) 11-7 (Shlishli means third) is the third day of the week so we have the Third Portion from this Week's Torah Portion. You may read this on your own. Vayikra, Leviticus, comes after Shemot. This is all the One Year Torah Reading Cycle.

Now you are a woman who wanted to give me instruction to read Leviticus and study it more, whether I would be leading a discussion, or entering into one, with you, or you would be having a discussion with me. To discuss is important. You are a woman making this request. I am an unmarried man not entering into discussion or conversation with a woman, and not leading a woman who is not my wife. Neither can or should you teach me. Then with knowledge of the Torah can or should I lead or teach you? I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I read and study it daily. I am a Jew, Jewish, of Israel. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. You may know that I have chosen the tribe of Levi. Here are the commandments, mitzvot, that you should observe or should be observing as a woman.

INSTRUCTIONS KEPT BY WOMEN FOR A GOOD LIFE
Mitzvot or good deeds specific to women

See FROM THE WORD
613 GOOD DEEDS

Shalom.

Jacob

You say you are a Jew, but you have said many times you don't know what the purification laws are. You have asked me questions about the sacrifice of animals. First, I preach against having to become a Jew to be close to Jesus. Second, I do not know how you can call yourself a Jew and not know about the old law to purify oneself. When you learn more first on your own, then I will talk to you more about it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You say you are a Jew, but you have said many times you don't know what the purification laws are. You have asked me questions about the sacrifice of animals. First, I preach against having to become a Jew to be close to Jesus. Second, I do not know how you can call yourself a Jew and not know about the old law to purify oneself. When you learn more first on your own, then I will talk to you more about it.

Shalom.

There are washings and purification. They are not the same.

I do not know about purification laws, but I can learn about them if they are Jewish. I may or may not know of their existence. I cannot follow a Christian interpretation of the law thus or as such. The question about animal sacrifice, which I believe in as a Jew, was in regard to what seemed like your putting it together with external washings when a person might engage in external washings or wash externally without bringing a sacrifice.

Does a person wash externally before and when they bring a sacrifice but not always bring a sacrifice when they wash?

Shalom.

Jacob