Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

God's Truth

This is why I laugh. Read the yellow above.

Christ is the Son of God. Not the Spirit of God.

In the BEGINNING, the Word was with and was God....The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. That Word is the Lord Jesus Christ....FROM THE BEGINNING....the creator of all things. John 1:1-3, John 1:14

You are not doing a very good job at showing why you laughed.

Christ is synonymous with God. Christ is God.

popsthebuilder

First give the scriptures about free will offerings, and then maybe you will find your answer.
Psalm 119: 107. I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word. 108. Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments. 109. My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Ezra 3: 1. And when the seventh month was come, and the children of Israel were in the cities, the people gathered themselves together as one man to Jerusalem. 2. Then stood up Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and his brethren the priests, and Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and his brethren, and builded the altar of the God of Israel, to offer burnt offerings thereon, as it is written in the law of Moses the man of God. 5. And afterward offered the continual burnt offering, both of the new moons, and of all the set feasts of the LORD that were consecrated, and of every one that willingly offered a freewill offering unto the LORD.

Ezra 8: 28. And I said unto them, Ye are holy unto the LORD; the vessels are holy also; and the silver and the gold are a freewill offering unto the LORD God of your fathers. 29. Watch ye, and keep them, until ye weigh them before the chief of the priests and the Levites, and chief of the fathers of Israel, at Jerusalem, in the chambers of the house of the LORD. 30. So took the priests and the Levites the weight of the silver, and the gold, and the vessels, to bring them to Jerusalem unto the house of our God.

2 Chronicles 31: 14. And Kore the son of Imnah the Levite, the porter toward the east, was over the freewill offerings of God, to distribute the oblations of the LORD, and the most holy things. 21. And in every work that he began in the service of the house of God, and in the law, and in the commandments, to seek his God, he did it with all his heart, and prospered.

Deuteronomy 12: 6. And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks: 17. Thou mayest not eat within thy gates the tithe of thy corn, or of thy wine, or of thy oil, or the firstlings of thy herds or of thy flock, nor any of thy vows which thou vowest, nor thy freewill offerings, or heave offering of thine hand: 18. But thou must eat them before the LORD thy God in the place which the LORD thy God shall choose, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite that is within thy gates: and thou shalt rejoice before the LORD thy God in all that thou puttest thine hands unto.

Deuteronomy 16: 10. And thou shalt keep the feast of weeks unto the LORD thy God with a tribute of a freewill offering of thine hand, which thou shalt give unto the LORD thy God, according as the LORD thy God hath blessed thee: 11. And thou shalt rejoice before the LORD thy God, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite that is within thy gates, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are among you, in the place which the LORD thy God hath chosen to place his name there.

Leviticus 22: 20. But whatsoever hath a blemish, that shall ye not offer: for it shall not be acceptable for you. 21. And whosoever offereth a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD to accomplish his vow, or a freewill offering in beeves or sheep, it shall be perfect to be accepted; there shall be no blemish therein. 22. Blind, or broken, or maimed, or having a wen, or scurvy, or scabbed, ye shall not offer these unto the LORD, nor make an offering by fire of them upon the altar unto the LORD. 29. And when ye will offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving unto the LORD, offer it at your own will. 30. On the same day it shall be eaten up; ye shall leave none of it until the morrow: I am the LORD.

Ezra 1: 4. And whosoever remaineth in any place where he sojourneth, let the men of his place help him with silver, and with gold, and with goods, and with beasts, beside the freewill offering for the house of God that is in Jerusalem.

Leviticus 23: 38. Beside the sabbaths of the LORD, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the LORD.

Leviticus 22: 23. Either a bullock or a lamb that hath any thing superfluous or lacking in his parts, that mayest thou offer for a freewill offering; but for a vow it shall not be accepted.

We can continue tomorrow if you like. I am very tired.

It seems to me that the free will offering is besides to offering of gold and silver, and not limited to it to me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

This is why I laugh. Read the yellow above.

Christ is the Son of God. Not the Spirit of God.

In the BEGINNING, the Word was with and was God....The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. That Word is the Lord Jesus Christ....FROM THE BEGINNING....the creator of all things. John 1:1-3, John 1:14
It is funny that you know the Word to be GOD, but that GOD doesn't have the Spirit of GOD to you seemingly. Aren't you aware that GOD is spirit?

God's Truth

We can continue tomorrow if you like. I am very tired.

It seems to me that the free will offering is besides to offering of gold and silver, and not limited to it to me.

I still see it as valuable things. We don't need to talk about it more, unless you want to.

popsthebuilder

I still see it as valuable things. We don't need to talk about it more, unless you want to.
I see it as freely giving of those things one values, but not strictly material.

We can discuss it more tomorrow if you like. I really am tired and cannot give the topic it's due focus because of such.

Good night GT, sleep well when you go to sleep.

I look forward to speaking to you again.

Thank you for not accusing me of lying.

I find peace in that we have the capacity to conclude our differences and start anew with each day.

God's Truth

I see it as freely giving of those things one values, but not strictly material.

We can discuss it more tomorrow if you like. I really am tired and cannot give the topic it's due focus because of such.

Good night GT, sleep well when you go to sleep.

I look forward to speaking to you again.

Thank you for not accusing me of lying.

I find peace in that we have the capacity to conclude our differences and start anew with each day.

You are not telling the truth about me telling you my gender.

You need to stop telling me that I am lying about it.

popsthebuilder

You are not telling the truth about me telling you my gender.

You need to stop telling me that I am lying about it.
I didn't say you were lying.

At very least you would have corrected me at least once out of all the times I have referred to you as ma'am.

Can we please stop?

God's Truth

I didn't say you were lying.

At very least you would have corrected me at least once out of all the times I have referred to you as ma'am.

Can we please stop?

No, I would not correct you because I don't want you to know either way.

Stop yourself.

popsthebuilder

I don't agree that it is not important. You even said it was.
You just said earlier that your gender is not important.

I only said that it changed my perception of you because something is disingenuous. Why do you keep going back to this?

You are a woman; there is no reason to not admit it.

Do you not consider yourself the bride of Christ?

We will continue since it is evidently so important to you. We can stop whenever you are ready.

popsthebuilder

No, I would not correct you because I don't want you to know either way.

Stop yourself.
So you would prefer me to continue in error thinking you are a woman?

This is getting ridiculous.

I'll stop.

It is pointless now. The damage is done and will not be undone. Not by me; it is not in my hands or power to change.

God's Truth

You just said earlier that your gender is not important.

I only said that it changed my perception of you because something is disingenuous. Why do you keep going back to this?

You are a woman; there is no reason to not admit it.

Do you not consider yourself the bride of Christ?

We will continue since it is evidently so important to you. We can stop whenever you are ready.

You need to stop yourself. You are not right in the heart. You don't know what gender I am for sure and I had not ever told you. Now are you going to keep on about it?