Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

popsthebuilder

It isn't a lie. It's my opinion based on all the things you have said.
I have repeatedly stated that the Quran brought me to Christ and that to me, at this time, Christ is synonimous with the Spirit of the One GOD almighty.

So how do you justify saying that I seek other gods, and that you aren't lying?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Why are you calling me a hypocrite?

Did I call you a hypocrite?

I don't have to wait for you to call me one for you to be one.

You have said some bad lies about me and yet you want to tell me how to talk to others. Jesus shows from the scriptures that you are a hypocrite.

popsthebuilder

No, I have not done that.

I don't value yours anymore because you have been making false judgements and also now with the Qur'an you don't see that it is saying what it says.
That isn't what I asked.

Should I not believe your word?

According to you you are a woman. We have spoken about it before rather briefly, but it did come up.

Please answer me;

Can I trust your own personal words?

popsthebuilder

You have said some bad lies about me and yet you want to tell me how to talk to others. Jesus shows from the scriptures that you are a hypocrite.
You keep saying I have lied about you and called you horrible things yet you won't support your claims.

You are acting like the one you defend from me. And by that I mean gt is acting like gd.

God's Truth

I have repeatedly stated that the Quran brought me to Christ and that to me, at this time, Christ is synonimous with the Spirit of the One GOD almighty.

If a drunk adulterer says something to help bring you to Christ, does it mean you have to honor the man as a righteous man? Just because you were led to Christ by reading the Qur'an it doesn't mean it is a book you have to prove to be a book approved by Jesus of the Holy Bible.

glorydaz

Stop telling me how to respond to Jacob.

I don't go around telling you to stop calling glorydazed and the others liars and other such things, so why do you think you should tell me how to defend myself and the truth?

I saying only not to call any fool, and you know it.

Me calling one out on an opened lie is different to me, but perhaps it is no different. It is negative and doesn't help anything.

We aren't specifically told not to call out a lie when we see one though.

I didn't call him a fool. I didn't want to call him a liar because I thought being slow was not as bad as being a liar. You have no business telling me how to speak to others so stop doing it.

You know I will defend who I percieve to have been wronged.

I do the same for you.

It is done and over. Let us leave it at that please. I will heed your words and my own.

You really don't know if I am a man or a woman, and it doesn't matter.

You are a hypocrite then. Don't tell me how to speak to other people. You are not qualified.

You have told me before you were a woman.

I still assign value to your word though you do not value mine.

Should I not believe you?

Why are you calling me a hypocrite?

Did I call you a hypocrite?

Ma and Pa Kettle? :popcorn:

popsthebuilder

If a drunk adulterer says something to help bring you to Christ, does it mean you have to honor the man as a righteous man? Just because you were led to Christ by reading the Qur'an it doesn't mean it is a book you have to prove to be a book approved by Jesus of the Holy Bible.
I will stand for the truth regardless of if it is to your liking or understanding or not.

What don't you get about a messenger of likeness to each people was/ will be sent to each people?

I know little to nothing about Mohammad. I do know that truth and the law of GOD is within the Quran though. And I will not keep that secret or deny it to appease mere people.

God's Truth

You keep saying I have lied about you and called you horrible things yet you won't support your claims.

You are acting like the one you defend from me. And by that I mean gt is acting like gd.

I couldn't care less what you think of me; you didn't have to go lower like that comparing me to gd. I will look for the post from where you spoke lies about me. That is a lot for you to ask instead of just believing me.

glorydaz

"The Quran brought me to Christ."
"Christ is synonimous with the Spirit of The One God almighty."

I rest my case. :chew:

popsthebuilder

I couldn't care less what you think of me; you didn't have to go lower like that comparing me to gd. I will look for the post from where you spoke lies about me. That is a lot for you to ask instead of just believing me.
I asked of I should continue to believe you out right, to which you didn't respond.

You just told me that I don't know if you are male or female though we have discussed it, which leads me to conclude that maybe I shouldn't take your word for things any more.

Now you are saying I should just believe you.

So you not see the problem with that?