Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
All men of pride insist they are right. Your lack of understanding concerning what people say on the this site is well documented. We've all watched you misstate what we have said. In fact, it's so well known, that you get called on it as often as God's UnTruth does. You both read what you want to read into another person's words. So, you need to man up, and accept that YOU NEED TO learn to read without reading INTO what is written.

Your protesting is ignorant because we've watched what you do.

Well then.... say it better dagnabbit!!! :crackup:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I'm really not trying to focus on her or the fact that she lied openly.

But that is the truth. I will not promote contention, but I will not be backed into a corner or submit to what is wrong out of fear of man or what he can do to me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Amen pops :)

Too much infighting here, its not good or edifying. Did you read my last post. Can contact via Facebook or Gmail. Most links in signature. The world benefits from open and free dialogue, not petty little dogmatisms, bickering or ego wars, since the greater matters hold, like justice, mercy, faith, love, forgiveness, truth, beauty, goodness...these are the ideals and prinicples of true religion.

I'd recommend we steer the discussion back to the subject and share the milk and meat of such....and try not to feed the trolls (meaning those who are continuing to cause discord among the brethren, something the Lord HATES, to quote their own scripture).

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Made up rule.

Jesus said "continue to ask, seek and knock, so that you can progress forward, have doors open, enter into new realms of light, knowledge, revelation". He also said the spirit of truth would lead, guide and teach. Never did he say to worship a book as 'God', but that 'God' is SPIRIT. Only the Spirit gives life, or more rather is LIFE.

Zeke

Read.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

HINT: That one ain't you.

We have one right here trying to limit Divine grace and mercy to being under a fragment of the term all, a dark mind masked with false light parading under the banner christian, that has never experienced the perfect love that absorbs fear and hate, a trait you and the false grace gang are obviously ignorant about.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We have one right here trying to limit Divine grace and mercy to being under a fragment of the term all, a dark mind masked with false light parading under the banner christian, that has never experienced the perfect love that absorbs fear and hate, a trait you and the false grace gang are obviously ignorant about.
That one still ain't you.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Only one name under heaven whereby men can be saved, Zeke.

Whether you realize the full extent of that now or later, it's a fact.

Zeke

I wonder if they will treat their own off spring in the same tone if they jump off the traditional slave ship/mind control.

popsthebuilder

Nice attempt at avoiding responding to the verse. :chuckle:
1 Peter 4: 17. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18. And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19. Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

John 5: 14. Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

1 Corinthians 15: 33. Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 34. Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.
Hebrews 10: 16. This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; 17. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. 18. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. 19. Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20. By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; 21. And having an high priest over the house of God; 22. Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24. And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25. Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. 26. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27. But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29. Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Romans 6: 13. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. 14. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 15. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. 16. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
1 John 3: 7. Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 8. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. 11. For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. 14. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. 15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. 16. Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. 17. But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? 18. My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 19. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him. 20. For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 22. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 23. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 24. And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

John 8: 34. Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 36. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Romans 6: 16. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17. But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 19. I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

( That should be enough, but just let me know if you need me to show you more verses showing that being in sin is not synonymous with being made righteous.)

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder if they will treat their own off spring in the same tone if they jump off the traditional slave ship/mind control.
Proverbs 22:6 KJV Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Perhaps you are just a poor parent and trainer and allow your child to go anywhere the wind carries him.

popsthebuilder

Like the other "truths" you've given......lies.
You still have never substanciated a single claim against me, because you cannot.

Of course you will say you don't need to for some silly reason, but that still is no replacement for the truth which is that you cannot and will never be able to substanciate a single false claim against me.

Zeke

Only one name under heaven whereby men can be saved, Zeke.

Whether you realize the full extent of that now or later, it's a fact.

So a Greek name will be the magic word to discover something you come equipped with? a parabolic pattern to show the way, not take your place or Birthright as a Son of God, that light/seed everyone comes into this world with.

You're religions is using you to spread false info by fragments instead of the Absolute application concerning righteous judgement. Are you playing a role that Jesus didn't find much faith from or in?

glorydaz

You still have never substanciated a single claim against me, because you cannot.

Of course you will say you don't need to for some silly reason, but that still is no replacement for the truth which is that you cannot and will never be able to substanciate a single false claim against me.

Of course you will say I haven't, when, in fact, I have....repeatedly. I have tried to reason with you, and I have tried to explain to you, and I have tried to guilt trip you, and I have met "hurt feelings" and false accusations about what I said.

You're ignorant of all things Biblical, and that is clear from your posts. It's no big secret that needs to be proven, when your every post proves it to be true.