Is God Three?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Have you read my posts at all. Even oatmeal reckoned that what I said makes sense in NT. His only argument remains why Jesus is not taught in OT. That's before you jumped up from no where.

It does not matter. I know oatmeal's claims very well. He is a faithful one of non-trin.

He does not believe Jesus teaches trinity and neither do I.

He has been showing plenty of simple and clear verses about Jesus' identity.

Why do you have the need to skip clear and simple verses?

That's what most, if not all trinity believers, do it.

I know why and so do you.

You are just in denial.

Tigger 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger 2 View Post

I have not asked how many groups of things (whether one, two, four, twelve, etc.) you can find. Please read carefully:

So, how many times in Scripture is God described using the word 'three'?

And how many times is he [God] shown in scripture as three persons? or one person with three faces?

Answer by way2go (post 21):

you can google it,

what is your point ?

"You can Google it" is a complete non-answer! The point is that I know already, of course, and I'm asking others to discover the truth of the matter.

Since it appears, as usual, no one is willing to make the effort to do a little actual, honest research on their own, I will show what I found using a concordance and pencil and paper many years ago.

Part 1

Not only is the word “three” never used in conjunction with God anywhere in the Holy Scriptures (which simply would not be if God were really a “trinity”!), but it isn’t even as scripturally important as many other numbers (“one,” “seven,” “twelve,” for example)!

"[There are] very few traces of ‘three’ in the cultus and the religious conceptions of the Israelites .... This relative rarity of a connexion between ‘three’ and religious notions, which prevails in the OT, should not be [supplied] from other sources. The thunder call, ‘Hear, O Israel, Jahweh (the?) one’ (Dt 6:4 cf. Is 41:4 44:6 48:12), drowns the voice of those who refer us to the triads of gods that were adored by the Babylonians, Assyrians, (Anu, Bel, and Ea, etc. ...), and other nations of antiquity. .... But the original meaning of the OT text must not be modified to suit either heathen parallels or later stages in its own development.” - pp. 565, 566, Vol. 3, A Dictionary of the Bible, Hastings (trinitarian), ed., Hendrickson Publ. (trinitarian), 1988 printing.

“Although three has widely been thought a sacred number [by trinitarians, of course], specifically religious uses of it in the Bible seem to be relatively few.” - p. 687, Vol. 2, The New International Dictionary of the New Testament (trinitarian), Zondervan Publ. (trinitarian), 1986.

If there were even hints of a trinity to be found in Scripture, the one word we would see with religious significance would be “three.” The fact that it is relatively insignificant in Scripture is enough in itself to refute any idea of a trinity!

Just the frequency of use of a term (including numbers, of course) in Holy Scripture would be an indication of the importance of it. For example, “YHWH" (Jehovah”) is used far more often than any other personal name in the Holy Scriptures. And, of course, “God” is used much more than “angel” or “priest, and “Christ” is used more than “apostle.”

So how often are important numbers used in the Holy Scriptures?

Well, the number ‘one’ is by far the most-used number in all scripture. In the OT three other numbers are more prominent than ‘three’ (1, 2, and 7).

In the NT (where many trinitarians teach that the ‘trinity’ was actually revealed) four other numbers are more used than ‘three’ (1, 2, 7, and 12)! And the word ‘one’ was used more than 4 times (4.3) as often as the number ‘three’!

And regardless of what you think of the above facts, the most important thing is that the word 'three' is never used to describe God, but the word "one is often used for Him.

Part two (concerning visions, dreams, etc. of God) follows in my next post.

Tigger 2

Part two- Visions of God.

How does God clearly reveal his identity to us? (Besides telling us he is one, he is the Father, and that he has a singular personal name: YHWH (Jehovah/Yahweh) - and Jehovah alone is God.)

Well his person (or “persons”) can be shown to us in dreams and visions of the inspired prophets and Scripture writers.

But even though God has caused a representation of himself to be “seen” in dreams and visions, we still don’t know exactly what he “physically” looks like. Still, we should get some idea of the essential knowledge he wants us to know about himself from these inspired visions. We know that he always represents himself as a single person seated on a throne.

For example: “Above the expanse over their heads was what looked like a [single] throne of sapphire, and high above on the throne was a [single] figure like that of a [single] man. I saw that from what appeared to be his waist [singular] up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of [Jehovah].” - Ezek. 1:26-28, NIV.

So, if there were any truth to the trinity doctrine, God would be described in a similar manner as those supporting his throne were: spirit persons, each of whom looked like a man (except for having four faces) Ezek. 1:5, 6.

So we would expect to see three person on God's throne (or at least a 3-faced person as trinitarians have shown in their paintings, sculptures, etc.)

Now let’s see Daniel’s vision of God:
“the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head [singular] was white like wool. His throne [singular] was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.” - Dan. 7:9, NIV.

Notice that, again, he looks like a single person.

And then,

“one, like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days [who is seated on the throne] and was led into his presence.” - Dan. 7:13, NIV.

So we see a single person seated on God’s throne and another person (the Messiah) being led into God’s presence.

Now let’s see the Apostle John’s vision which parallels Daniel’s vision:

“At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper.... In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures.... Day and night they never stop saying: ‘Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty...’ [and] ‘You are worthy, our Lord and God, ... for you [singular] created all things, and by your [singular] will they were created....’ Then I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides.... Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain.... He came and took the scroll from the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.” - Rev. 4:2, 3, 6, 8, 11; 5:1, 6, 7, NIV.

Again we see a single person on the throne who is God Almighty (Jehovah). And, again, we see the Christ approach God on his throne. And we see this one on the throne again at Rev. 19:4.

“The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who was seated on the throne. And they cried: ‘Amen, Hallelujah! [“praise Jehovah “]’” - NIV.

Another important vision of God is that of Stephen:

“But Stephen, full of Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. ‘Look,’ he said, ‘I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.’” - Acts 7:55, 56, NIV.

Again we see God (not “God the Father,” or “the Father,” but God) as a single person and Jesus as another person (not God, however). And never (in any vision, dream, etc.) do we see the “person” of the Holy Spirit! God is the Father alone - a single person - Jehovah.

God simply has not revealed himself in scripture as anything but a single person, the Father. The Jews never understood him in any other way. Jesus did not reveal him in any other way. The NT writers did not reveal him in any other way. Instead, 4th century bishops, modern scholars and translators (through generalizations, selective translations, etc.) have promoted the trinity and related doctrines.

If God were truly three persons, it would have been revealed clearly and repeatedly from the beginning. This would have been essential knowledge of God (John 17:3), and all worshipers of the true God would have needed such knowledge from the beginning. God would not have withheld it from his chosen people throughout the thousands of years of his Prophets and inspired scripture writers.

Last edited:

jaybird

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God." (John 1:1-2)

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." (John 1:14)

Deuteronomy 32:39
“‘See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Tigger 2

John 20:28 (NIV2011)
Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

1)
Thomas is His disciple, a direct eyewitness. It's thus a valid account of testimony that who Jesus is.

2)
More importantly, if Jesus is not an equivalent of God and He didn't deny it when Thomas even ambiguously used that title by a mistake, then it's a huge sin of blasphemy. That says you either believe that He sinned or believe that He can be legitimately called God.

3)
It is extremely difficult for Jesus to formally claim to be God. As by Jewish laws, if a human (which Jesus 100% is) claims to be God, he can be executed legitimately. Jesus however didn't ever formally declare to be God, thus His execution is never legitimate. So you either want Him to be executed legitimately or reckon that the execution is not legitimate. It is for this reason that His identity needs to be testified by a valid (chosen by God) eyewitness, which is Thomas.

4)
On the other hand, it's extremely easy for Him to say that "I am not God" if He isn't. There's not constrain there to limit His this clarification if He's not to be called God, especially under the circumstance that His eye witnesses such as Thomas calls Him that way.

5)
There are tons of circumstances that He offended the Jews by implicitly acting on behalf of God.

To say that "I AM" is possibly the closest possible self declaration.

In Jewish concepts back then, only God can legitimately say that "I forgive you" or "you are forgiven".

Only God can be the source of life spring. "Come to me" for the spring of life also indicates that Jesus can be God Himself.

If you truly believe that the statement of Thomas and the statement of Jesus at John 8:58 are trinitarian proofs, you should be willing to discuss them in detail with me.

Of course if you already know the alternate interpretations and translations of them, you will probably try to avoid such a discussion (probably by introducing more 'proofs' before I can discuss the first ones, or by simple obfuscation).

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Deuteronomy 32:39
“‘See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

"For the LORD will judge His people and have compassion on His servants" (Deuteronomy 32:36)

The Father has deferred all judgment to Christ, the Father judges no human.

God led the people out of Egypt through Moses.

oatmeal

Omnipresence of God. Bump.

It is getting lost in a flurry of anti-Trinitarian nonsense:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127687-Is-God-Three&p=5150623&viewfull=1#post5150623

AMR

Omnipresence of God.

Yes, don't forget that.

God is everywhere present.

Let us find out where Jesus Christ was in the following record:

Matthew 2:
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

2 Saying,
Where is he that is born King of the Jews?
for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

3 When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.

4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.

5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,

6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

Jesus was not omnipresent, he was in Bethlehem!

How about the following:

Matthew 27

2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.

with Pilate,

He was not everywhere present, he was with Pilate

How about Mark 1:9

And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.

Where was Jesus before he was baptized of John in the Jordan?

Was he at both places at the same time?

No, he was in Nazareth then went to be baptized of John in the Jordan

It does not take a Bible scholar fluent in ancient languages to read that Jesus was not every where present but was only in one place at one time

Now, you may want to bring up that verse that states that Jesus is there when two or three are gathered in his name.

Matthew 18:20

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Two or three, but not just one. Evidently, if a believer is alone Jesus is not with him.

Huh, Jesus is not everywhere present

But more accurately, if you were familiar with revelation and how God makes known specific information about a situation which is not covered in His written logos, you would realize that God can reveal to a believer what is necessary for a person to know that God wants him to know, including when two or three are gathered in his name.

Revelation is more real than facts detected by the five senses.

Read the gospels, Jesus is only one place at one time. If he needed to be somewhere else, he may have walked or rode a donkey or took a boat or whatever

Jesus Christ is not omnipresent

I am puzzled that you did not know that.

Well, you know that now.

Question is, will you believe the record God gave of his son?

Or will you let your false traditions obstruct your belief of the written logos?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, don't forget that.

God is everywhere present.

Let us find out where Jesus Christ was in the following record:

Matthew 2:
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

2 Saying, for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

3 When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.

4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.

5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,

6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

Jesus was not omnipresent, he was in Bethlehem!

How about the following:

Matthew 27

2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.

with Pilate,

He was not everywhere present, he was with Pilate

How about Mark 1:9

And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.

Where was Jesus before he was baptized of John in the Jordan?

Was he at both places at the same time?

No, he was in Nazareth then went to be baptized of John in the Jordan

It does not take a Bible scholar fluent in ancient languages to read that Jesus was not every where present but was only in one place at one time

Now, you may want to bring up that verse that states that Jesus is there when two or three are gathered in his name.

Matthew 18:20

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Two or three, but not just one. Evidently, if a believer is alone Jesus is not with him.

Huh, Jesus is not everywhere present

But more accurately, if you were familiar with revelation and how God makes known specific information about a situation which is not covered in His written logos, you would realize that God can reveal to a believer what is necessary for a person to know that God wants him to know, including when two or three are gathered in his name.

Revelation is more real than facts detected by the five senses.

Read the gospels, Jesus is only one place at one time. If he needed to be somewhere else, he may have walked or rode a donkey or took a boat or whatever

Jesus Christ is not omnipresent

I am puzzled that you did not know that.

Well, you know that now.

Question is, will you believe the record God gave of his son?

Or will you let your false traditions obstruct your belief of the written logos?
Of course, that's what scripture tells us. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. You don't believe that part.

jsanford108

No I did not take the time to read the entire post.

After reading the first quote is was clear that BR was grasping at straws.
So, you did not think that any part of the rest of his post had any merit, based on the very beginning?

Bright Raven was only disproving the falsehood that Trinity doctrine was not taught or believed before 325 AD. He submitted several quotes further down in his post, which gave positive proof that Trinity doctrine was held and taught by early Christians.

Surely the pagan Roman Emperor, at least according to the New Catholic Ency., who was telling Christians what is right doctrine did not make up the trinity on the spot.
Are you wishing to discuss Catholicism or Trinitarian doctrine?

Yes, the Roman Emperor was pagan, Constantine. Yet, the only contribution he made to Christianity was prohibiting the persecution of Christians, in 325 AD. He was not in fact a Christian at this time; he simply ended the state persecution of Christianity. So, any one attributing doctrinal inception to Emperor Constantine is historically ignorant.

It is clear that the pagans who turned to Christianity had not fully discarded their triune gods so they tried to make a triune god out of the one true God, John 17.
Two things here: Can you point to a pagan religion, with a triune god?

Second, can you provide specific Scripture that points to pagans practicing a triune god, as I am assuming that is why you mention John 17?

the New C E tells us that the trinity became official doctrine of "Christianity" when the pagan Roman Emperor decreed it, until then it was the wishful thinking of Christians who had not yet renewed their mind to the truth that God is one God, not three gods in one.
Can you provide an exact quote, and reference source?

Because there is no evidence of Roman Emperor Constantine making any declarations regarding doctrine, in actual reality/history.

What does John 10:30 say?

a. I and my Father are God

b. I and my Father are two parts of the three part god, but I do not know why the Holy Spirit is not one with us

c. I and my Father are one?

God authored I Timothy

I have no need to reconcile I Timothy with John 1 and John 10:30, for God does not contradict himself

I Timothy 2:5 is clear, God is God, men are men and the one mediator between God and men is who?

a. the God Christ Jesus

b. the fully God/fully man Christ Jesus

c. the Godman Christ Jesus

d. God the son Christ Jesus

e. all of the above

f. the man Christ Jesus

Who does God, in I Timothy 2:5 say is the one mediator between God and men?

Hmmm?

"f" is the correct answer
I am not debating what is plainly written. I do not think that the Letter to Timothy contradicts John's Gospel account, at all. I mentioned all the various specific verses, because each one directly points to a supernatural unity between Jesus and God. John 10:30 is Jesus specifically declaring that they are one. But rather than address this, you just skipped on to Timothy as a proof of your point. Why not address that which Jesus said? Jesus said He and God are one. Without trying to use another author, please provide an explanation for this specific quote.

You do not get to read your threeology into scripture just because you are told that the trinity is true.

Read what is written and leave it alone
I believe the word you are looking for is eisegesis. However, Trinity doctrine can specifically be traced back to biblical roots; such as John 10:30. So, it is not "reading threeology into Scripture," rather it is exegesis.

Here is a simple question (I apologize for always asking so many; I use questions as means of making people answer logically): What reason did the Pharisees have as means to crucify Jesus?

oatmeal

Of course, that's what scripture tells us. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. You don't believe that part.

You don't know that.

God is everywhere present, but Jesus Christ could only be at one place at one time. If he wanted to be somewhere else, he had to travel there. God is everywhere, Jesus is not

Seems we have a difference between God and Jesus.

If you met someone who was named Patrick Jane, would you be able to distinguish yourself from the other one?

Apparently not.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You don't know that.

God is everywhere present, but Jesus Christ could only be at one place at one time. If he wanted to be somewhere else, he had to travel there. God is everywhere, Jesus is not

Seems we have a difference between God and Jesus.

If you met someone who was named Patrick Jane, would you be able to distinguish yourself from the other one?

Apparently not.
You have trouble separating Jesus' earthly ministry from His divinity. It makes no sense to you for some reason, but you're not alone, if that gives you any solace.

oatmeal

So, you did not think that any part of the rest of his post had any merit, based on the very beginning?

Bright Raven was only disproving the falsehood that Trinity doctrine was not taught or believed before 325 AD. He submitted several quotes further down in his post, which gave positive proof that Trinity doctrine was held and taught by early Christians.

Are you wishing to discuss Catholicism or Trinitarian doctrine?

Yes, the Roman Emperor was pagan, Constantine. Yet, the only contribution he made to Christianity was prohibiting the persecution of Christians, in 325 AD. He was not in fact a Christian at this time; he simply ended the state persecution of Christianity. So, any one attributing doctrinal inception to Emperor Constantine is historically ignorant.

Second, can you provide specific Scripture that points to pagans practicing a triune god, as I am assuming that is why you mention John 17?

Because there is no evidence of Roman Emperor Constantine making any declarations regarding doctrine, in actual reality/history.

I am not debating what is plainly written. I do not think that the Letter to Timothy contradicts John's Gospel account, at all. I mentioned all the various specific verses, because each one directly points to a supernatural unity between Jesus and God. John 10:30 is Jesus specifically declaring that they are one. But rather than address this, you just skipped on to Timothy as a proof of your point. Why not address that which Jesus said? Jesus said He and God are one. Without trying to use another author, please provide an explanation for this specific quote.

I believe the word you are looking for is eisegesis. However, Trinity doctrine can specifically be traced back to biblical roots; such as John 10:30. So, it is not "reading threeology into Scripture," rather it is exegesis.

Here is a simple question (I apologize for always asking so many; I use questions as means of making people answer logically): What reason did the Pharisees have as means to crucify Jesus?

For the point he was making, no, no merit at all, for he was not answering the OP, the OP is about "official doctrine" as least as the New Catholic Encyclopedia" phrased it. If BR wants to argue with the Roman Catholics and their theology and its writings, he should take it up with them.

Yes, that is what BR pointed out but as is clear and as I stated, he is not answering the OP regarding "official doctrine"

Yes

No, but history does indicate that. Likewise the point of Deuteronomy 6:1-4

Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the Lord your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:

2 That thou mightest fear the Lord thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

Clearly, the Lord our God is one Lord.

Why would God point that out?

Because many of the pagan religions and gods were in sets of three. Triune depending on the definition you might prefer.

Note the following phrase " his statutes and his commandments"

It does not say "their". Why not? because the Lord our God is one Lord, not a multiplicity of lords or gods

Yes.

Well, then BR should take up the argument that the RC encyclopedia is in error instead of going off on some tangent.

Of course there is a supernatural unity between God and His son.

God is spirit and He is the Father of his human son, who was begotten by God.

The son did not do his own will but always did the Father's will, God's will, not his own.

When God told him to raise someone from the dead, Jesus Christ did the Father's will and did that supernatural miracle that caused the dead to rise up.

When God told Jesus to feed the five thousand with a handful of food, Jesus Christ obeyed and did the supernatural act of feeding the five thousand with a handful of food

When Jesus Christ was asked if he could cast out the devil in the man's son in Mark 9, Jesus Christ obeyed not the father of the son who was possessed but his Heavenly Father's instruction to do so

Jesus Christ did not do man's will, not even his own will, but always did the Father's will

He did my Heavenly Father's will, and I presume your Heavenly Father's will,

He did not do man's will although it may seem like he did from a shallow reading, but always did the Father's will,

That is a supernatural oneness, unity with the Father that we are supposed to and can have as well

John 14:12

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

We can and should do the same works that Jesus Christ did and greater, including having that supernatural oneness with the God and Father of the lord Jesus Christ who is our God and Father.

They didn't like his. He contradicted them by teaching scripture.

Even Pilate could see that they wanted him dead because of envy.

Wow, you have much to learn.

Please expound on your statement,

However, Trinity doctrine can specifically be traced back to biblical roots; such as John 10:30.

John 10:30

I and my Father are one.

Please show me where "trinity, three in one, three, the Holy Spirit, Godman, fully God/fully man, God the Son" or any of the other false titles you give your threeeology appear in that verse

a. I and my Father are God

b. I and my Father are the two parts of the trinity that are God, but since I did not mention the Holy Spirit clearly the Holy Spirit is not a part of this oneness that the Father and I enjoy

c. I and my Father believe in the trinity even though I or is it me and my Father aren't smart to have that word in our/my? vocabulary.

d. I and my Father are one

Your threeology does not even bother reading scripture for what it says

Last edited:

oatmeal

Bs"d

The trinity is an extra-Biblical pagan concept, totally made up in order to cover up the Christian polytheism.

GOD IS ONE, and not three: http://bit.do/God-is-ONE

A small clarification.

The polytheism is due to the pagan theologies and multigods which they never fully rejected for the God and Father of the lord Jesus Christ

jsanford108

This is your response to my asking if you can "Can you point to a pagan religion, with a triune god?" Please do so, with identifying information.

No, but history does indicate that. Likewise the point of Deuteronomy 6:1-4

Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the Lord your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:

2 That thou mightest fear the Lord thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

Clearly, the Lord our God is one Lord.

Why would God point that out?

Because many of the pagan religions and gods were in sets of three. Triune depending on the definition you might prefer. Note the following phrase " his statutes and his commandments"

It does not say "their". Why not? because the Lord our God is one Lord, not a multiplicity of lords or gods
No one is arguing that there is not one God, the Lord. No one has said anything to the contrary.

You keep mentioning that pagan religions with triune gods. Please, provide us identifying information on these pagan religions. Otherwise, it would be reasonable to assume that you are simply making them up. There are "Trinities," but not not triune godheads. For example, egyptians had a "trinity" of leader gods, a husband, wife, and son. But, that is not a triune god. So, please, enlighten us.

This is your response to my asking if you can provide an exact quote and reference source for your claim of "the New C E tells us that the trinity became official doctrine of "Christianity" when the pagan Roman Emperor decreed it, until then it was the wishful thinking of Christians who had not yet renewed their mind to the truth that God is one God, not three gods in one." Please, provide away.

Of course there is a supernatural unity between God and His son.

God is spirit and He is the Father of his human son, who was begotten by God.

The son did not do his own will but always did the Father's will, God's will, not his own.

When God told him to raise someone from the dead, Jesus Christ did the Father's will and did that supernatural miracle that caused the dead to rise up.

When God told Jesus to feed the five thousand with a handful of food, Jesus Christ obeyed and did the supernatural act of feeding the five thousand with a handful of food

When Jesus Christ was asked if he could cast out the devil in the man's son in Mark 9, Jesus Christ obeyed not the father of the son who was possessed but his Heavenly Father's instruction to do so

Jesus Christ did not do man's will, not even his own will, but always did the Father's will

He did my Heavenly Father's will, and I presume your Heavenly Father's will,

He did not do man's will although it may seem like he did from a shallow reading, but always did the Father's will,
No debate on Jesus following the Father's Will.

That is a supernatural oneness, unity with the Father that we are supposed to and can have as well
What would you call this "supernatural oneness?" Especially considering that it is composed of The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?

We can and should do the same works that Jesus Christ did and greater, including having that supernatural oneness with the God and Father of the lord Jesus Christ who is our God and Father.
Can you do works that "Jesus Christ did and greater?" If anyone has, please, provide reference to these people and that which they did that is equal to or greater, than Jesus.

They didn't like his. He contradicted them by teaching scripture.

Even Pilate could see that they wanted him dead because of envy.
Wow, you have much to learn.

Please expound on your statement,
Right, but by law, the Pharisees could not condemn a man for teaching Scripture. They had to have a specific charge in order to bring Jesus before Pilate. And, the charge had to be able to be proven true. What was that charge?

John 10:30

I and my Father are one.

Please show me where "trinity, three in one, three, the Holy Spirit, Godman, fully God/fully man, God the Son" or any of the other false titles you give your threeeology appear in that verse
So, how is Jesus and the Father "one?"

Your threeology does not even bother reading scripture for what it says
You keep saying this, but you keep failing to explain how Jesus and the Father can be "one." You just keep telling me what the verse doesn't say. Instead, try explaining what the verse does say.