Intellectuals

Aimiel

I said
lol Do you even know what these verses mean?
Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)
Yes, I do; but simply because you post them doesn't mean that God puts His Stamp of Approval upon your darkened understanding of Them. He wants you to be teachable...

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

You're not peaceable, gentle, easy to convince, full of good fruits or without hypocrisy. You need to grow in a LOT of ways.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're a liar. He walks after The Holy Spirit, as do I. You need to repent of your mis-judgement of God's Servants.

Squeaky has already been judged.

John 3:17-18 Modern English Version (MEV)

17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 He who believes in Him is not condemned. But he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I do; but simply because you post them doesn't mean that God puts His Stamp of Approval upon your darkened understanding of Them. He wants you to be teachable...

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

You're not peaceable, gentle, easy to convince, full of good fruits or without hypocrisy. You need to grow in a LOT of ways.

I said
lol I ask you to discern a verse before and you totally screwed it up. So discern these verses and lets see how close you can get.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You're a liar. He walks after The Holy Spirit, as do I. You need to repent of your mis-judgement of God's Servants.

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. Go back and read what you said. I said you two had the same spirits and you said I'm a liar. That you both walk after the Holy Spirit. Same spirits.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky has already been judged.

John 3:17-18 Modern English Version (MEV)

17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 He who believes in Him is not condemned. But he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I said
lol You really should think about them verses. Because you have rejected all the revelations of Jesus Christ that I have shared with you. Your the one that doesn't believe in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol You really should think about them verses. Because you have rejected all the revelations of Jesus Christ that I have shared with you. Your the one that doesn't believe in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You may share revelations but they are not of Jesus. Who is it that has been told to stop starting his heretical non-trinitarian threads?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You may share revelations but they are not of Jesus. Who is it that has been told to stop starting his heretical non-trinitarian threads?

I said
lolol Have you been complaining? You cant prove me wrong and you cant prove the revelations are wrong. You have always had that option and you have tried. But because you couldn't prove them wrong you started complaining.
You have never received the revelations of Jesus Christ so how can you know there not from Jesus. I have never complained about you posting trinity threads because I guess I always wanted to see if my revelations could show the deception in them. Which they did.
The reason I have never complained is because the Holy Spirit says that would be wrong.

Matt 13:24-30
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
(NKJ)

I'm guessing you haven't learned this yet.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lolol Have you been complaining? You cant prove me wrong and you cant prove the revelations are wrong. You have always had that option and you have tried. But because you couldn't prove them wrong you started complaining.
You have never received the revelations of Jesus Christ so how can you know there not from Jesus. I have never complained about you posting trinity threads because I guess I always wanted to see if my revelations could show the deception in them. Which they did.
The reason I have never complained is because the Holy Spirit says that would be wrong.

Matt 13:24-30
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
(NKJ)

I'm guessing you haven't learned this yet.
1 John 4:1 Modern English Version (MEV)

4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 John 4:1 Modern English Version (MEV)

4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

I said
That is so true. You should test your spirits. I'm sorry Raven but the trinity doctrine that you teach is blasphemy against Jesus and Paul.
In order to believe in your trinity one must call Jesus a liar. Because Jesus said the Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD.
John 17:3
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

And one must call Paul a liar. Paul said there is only one God the Father.
1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
That is so true. You should test your spirits. I'm sorry Raven but the trinity doctrine that you teach is blasphemy against Jesus and Paul.
In order to believe in your trinity one must call Jesus a liar. Because Jesus said the Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD.
John 17:3
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

And one must call Paul a liar. Paul said there is only one God the Father.
1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Why did Jesus claim to be one with the Father?

John 17:11 Modern English Version (MEV)

11 I am to be no longer in the world, though these are in the world, for I am coming to You. Holy Father, through Your name keep those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are one.

John 10:30 Modern English Version (MEV)

30 My Father and I are one.”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why did Jesus claim to be one with the Father?

John 17:11 Modern English Version (MEV)

11 I am to be no longer in the world, though these are in the world, for I am coming to You. Holy Father, through Your name keep those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are one.

John 10:30 Modern English Version (MEV)

30 My Father and I are one.”

I said
Are one has always been to agree as one. That is what the Godhead is all about. We know and have seen there are only two that we know about that are one with the Father. That is Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Because they both only quote what the Father has said.

I Jn 5:8
8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
(NKJ)

John 12:49-50
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is why He gave us these rules to believe by. That is why Jesus is our example.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. Go back and read what you said. I said you two had the same spirits and you said I'm a liar. That you both walk after the Holy Spirit. Same spirits.

The Holy Spirit is NOT a deceiving spirit, blasphemer.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Are one has always been to agree as one. That is what the Godhead is all about. We know and have seen there are only two that we know about that are one with the Father. That is Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Because they both only quote what the Father has said.

I Jn 5:8
8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
(NKJ)

John 12:49-50
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

:chuckle:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
No the Holy Spirit is not a deceiving Spirit. But you are. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. And you never have many of them. Tell me what you think this says.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you realize why I don't go for any of your logic and reasoning? Its because of the Holy Spirit and the verses He gives me. The very verses that I share with you. Think about the different things in history that every body believed. But later when a new knowledge came out they could see their problem with what they had.
Find the Holy Spirit the only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible.

(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Do you even know what blasphemy is?? Speaking against something spiritual. Jesus, God,the Word of God, the Holy Spirit.
You have spoken against, my revelations, the verses I share from the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit within me.

Col 3:8
8 But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.
(NKJ)

Rev 13:6
6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:31-37
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
(NKJ)