Intellectuals

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I said
Academics, science, and education are all from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil aren't they?
The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" is a theological metaphor from Genesis.
I don't understand how you are using it.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Conservative writer Alexandr Solzhenitsyn...

"If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" is a theological metaphor from Genesis.
I don't understand how you are using it.

I said
From the beginning there were only two kinds of knowledge. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil. That God said don't eat of. And the tree of life. Spiritual knowledge or carnal knowledge

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Conservative writer Alexandr Solzhenitsyn...

"If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"

I said
I did.

bybee

Squeaky, It is obvious that you are not amenable to learning from experience? How many times have you been banned for posts of extreme length?
Knight has been very tolerant of you and you have been very disrespectful of the rules of this forum by continuing to post these overly lengthy dissertations.
Do you like to be banned?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, It is obvious that you are not amenable to learning from experience? How many times have you been banned for posts of extreme length?
Knight has been very tolerant of you and you have been very disrespectful of the rules of this forum by continuing to post these overly lengthy dissertations.
Do you like to be banned?

I said
I haven't posted any long ones this time back. This thread was already on the board. And I do respect Knight I think he is an honorable man. This time I broke a lot of my revelations down.
I am just flabbergasted at the way some in here read scripture.
I really want to learn how these people can get so much so wrong. Curiosity over takes me some times.
I quote scripture and they call it blasphemy. They use words that are not even in scripture and call that scripture. No one can blaspheme the Word by quoting it. And yet they fight against what I quote with words that are not in scripture. And in their minds I am the one committing blasphemy. That is mind boggling to me.
I say there is only one true God the Father because that is what it says.

John 17:3
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

They say that is blasphemy. They say Jesus is God, and it doesn't say that anywhere in the bible. Who is blaspheming here me or them??? When I show my evidence I get banned. When all I'm trying to do is understand.

bybee

I said
I haven't posted any long ones this time back. This thread was already on the board. And I do respect Knight I think he is an honorable man. This time I broke a lot of my revelations down.
I am just flabbergasted at the way some in here read scripture.
I really want to learn how these people can get so much so wrong. Curiosity over takes me some times.
I quote scripture and they call it blasphemy. They use words that are not even in scripture and call that scripture. No one can blaspheme the Word by quoting it. And yet they fight against what I quote with words that are not in scripture. And in their minds I am the one committing blasphemy. That is mind boggling to me.
I say there is only one true God the Father because that is what it says.

John 17:3
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

They say that is blasphemy. They say Jesus is God, and it doesn't say that anywhere in the bible. Who is blaspheming here me or them??? When I show my evidence I get banned. When all I'm trying to do is understand.

I believe the "Non-Trinitarian" belief can be presented without offending Trinitarians so long as the Person's of the Trinity are not insulted.
You may present your case without being insulting.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I believe the "Non-Trinitarian" belief can be presented without offending Trinitarians so long as the Person's of the Trinity are not insulted.
You may present your case without being insulting.

I said
Well I never mean to be. I just stick to the facts. I do know this because of my own experiences. That the Word will offend anyone with unclean spirits in them. I cant do nothing about that. Either one is looking for the truth or their not. But if they hear it, it will be offending.

James 3:1-2

1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
(KJV)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nobody has any business reading the bible if they cant handle being offended by it.

Mark 8:31
31 And He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
(NKJ)

Acts 9:16
16 "For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name's sake."
(NKJ)

1 Pet 5:10-11
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
11 To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I hope you know that if someone gets offended at the Word. They have an unclean spirit in them. That is what the Word is suppose to do, reveal unclean spirits. Now they have a choice. Resist that spirit and believe the Word. Or give into that spirit and pervert the Word.

James 4:7-8
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
bybee Do you know that a born again Christian cant be offended?? That is the difference between one who worships in the flesh and one who worships in the Spirit.

Aimiel

But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
The problem isn't that you have left the simplicity that is in Christ, the problem is that you haven't humbled yourself to the truth that your learning disabilities have prevented you from actually understanding the simplicity that is in Christ and you have imagined an understanding that The Holy Scriptures contradict. You don't have faith in God's Word, you have faith in your own mis-understanding of His Word. Your pride prevents you from learning and you have almost no Truth in you. It's all mixed up due to your imagination.

bybee

bybee Do you know that a born again Christian cant be offended?? That is the difference between one who worships in the flesh and one who worships in the Spirit.

I don't know that.
I believe it is how one reacts to an offense or an affront that tells the difference between a loving person and a non-loving person.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The problem isn't that you have left the simplicity that is in Christ, the problem is that you haven't humbled yourself to the truth that your learning disabilities have prevented you from actually understanding the simplicity that is in Christ and you have imagined an understanding that The Holy Scriptures contradict. You don't have faith in God's Word, you have faith in your own mis-understanding of His Word. Your pride prevents you from learning and you have almost no Truth in you. It's all mixed up due to your imagination.

I said
ROFLOL You do make me laugh some times. With all your double talk. You are intellectual.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't know that.
I believe it is how one reacts to an offense or an affront that tells the difference between a loving person and a non-loving person.

I said
I do to. That is why I never turn to name calling, or threatening. Or reveange. I just turn the other cheek. And then give them what the Holy Spirit gives me.

Matt 5:37-48
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also.
41 "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
47 "And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?
48 "Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

I said
ROFLOL You do make me laugh some times. With all your double talk. You are intellectual.

34"Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36"But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37"For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

You imagine that you know everything alright.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You imagine that you know everything alright.

I said
lolol That is so cheap. I get verses on you and convict you with them. And you wait a little while and try to turn it around on me. Your nothing but a cheap echo. That's not knowledge or wisdom. That is a cheap trick.

Aimiel

I've never been convicted by your posts. They are always off the mark. Your understanding is darkened. Until you can face that truth, you'll walk in the darkness you've allowed to become your god.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I've never been convicted by your posts. They are always off the mark. Your understanding is darkened. Until you can face that truth, you'll walk in the darkness you've allowed to become your god.

I said
lol Do you even know what these verses mean?
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:thumb: