Intellectuals

theophilus

Hey Squeaky,

Do you remember me from BOTCW (aka CWS)?

I had prayed and prayed and prayed for you then and will continue to do so now.

(Long time, no see!)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is good to have you back. I'm looking forward to some spirited conversations.

I said
Are you going to follow the rules of believing?

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Are you going to follow the rules of believing?

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Definitely not your rules. You take away from the lordship and deity of Jesus. Is that what you mean?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Definitely not your rules. You take away from the lordship and deity of Jesus. Is that what you mean?

I said
Them are Gods rules not mine. God is the one that says don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.
If you want to look into the deity, we can look at the deity of Jesus and the deity of satan.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Them are Gods rules not mine. God is the one that says don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.
If you want to look into the deity, we can look at the deity of Jesus and the deity of satan.

I do not listen to half of your drivel because it is blasphemy.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol Same old tricks, same old camouflage. Avoid, avoid, avoid. I quote from God and you call it drivel, and blasphemy.

Ah, but that is not so. I believe every word of God. I just disagree with what you say when you twist the word of God to agree with your silly revelations.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Deceiver, The context of your interpretation is incorrect.

I said
lolol Context? I quote the Word of God. The Word of God is what you reject. For your imaginary god.
Jesus is sitting at the right hand of His God, and my God, His Father and my Father.

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lolol Context? I quote the Word of God. The Word of God is what you reject. For your imaginary god.
Jesus is sitting at the right hand of His God, and my God, His Father and my Father.

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

Where does He say He is not God. In fact, in the whole of the NT where does Jesus say that He is not God?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Where does He say He is not God. In fact, in the whole of the NT where does Jesus say that He is not God?

I said
lol Don't try that reverse logic on me. According to your logic satan could be God. He never said he wasn't. Peter could be God he never said he wasn't. Paul could be God he never said he wasn't. Grow up. That is the kind of logic you use on kids.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
One is born with the intellect. And that is carnal understanding. To be spiritual one needs the Holy Spirit.

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)