Increased knowedge provided now, in the time of the end of one 2000 year period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurucam

Ok gurucam , I didn't get there the same way you have , but I also think the churches of the world are Satan's kingdoms , what he offered Jesus if he worshipped him .

My question to you is , what are those few that are finding the narrow path doing different than those who went before .

Short and to the point works best for me .

Thank for your comment and inquiry.

I appreciate that 'short and to the point works best for you'. However seems to me that 'short and to the point' is reason why many are called but few chosen.

The reason why many are called but few chosen is because straight is the gate and narrow the way and few there be that find it. Clearly the gate and the way is elusive. Short, sweet and to the point deliveries will not help any one to find the straight gate and narrow way.

Seems that becoming a Christian is anchored on serious devotion. That is, on a very seriously devoted and very detailed, search for the path to Christianity. This path to Christianity is exactly, the straight gate and narrow way to life eternal. The fact that only a chosen find this straight gate and narrow way says that, most (billions) who try-out to be Christian delight in the ideas that "Short and to the point works best for them" and they fail to find this gate and way.

Seems to me that a billion strong traditional and a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way. And this is because they all like and settle for the idea that, 'short and to the point works best for them'.

Indeed a billion strong traditional and a billion strong Catholics seem to anchor their ideas of Christianity on a few hours or less attendance at a church. They simply accept the foolishness that some uninformed priest or pastor feed them. And even in those short periods in church they delight in 'short, sweet and to the point' deliveries.

It is not reasonable (or expedient) to simply agree or disagree with your first paragraph statement. You said: "I also think the churches of the world are Satan's kingdoms"

Fact is your conclusion is a very reasonable statement. However it is also a serious indictment against all aspects of a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics. Therefore they should not be simply left hanging with that conclusion. Great baseless argument and resentment can ensue.

Fact is, all traditional Christians and Catholics churches are indeed Satanic for a very simple reason. Instead of esteeming and following Jesus and Jesus' words, they all esteem and follow Peter and Peter's words and Peter was identified to be Satan by Jesus. Therefore since, a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics esteem and follow Satan/the devil/Peter and the teachings of Satan/the devil/Peter then these two billion or so people must also be Satanic/devilish, like Satan/the devil/Peter.

And the above also answer your inquiry which are: what are those few that are finding the narrow path doing different than those who went before?

The straight gate and narrow way is to follow Jesus and not follow Satan/the devil/Peter.

'Following Jesus' is about following the Spirit of Jesus. This means that each person must individually and privately discern the Spirit of Jesus (Who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession) within each of their own hearts/spirit. That is, they must search each of their own heart/spirits and discern precisely what this Spirit has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do. Then they must each be led into all their individual works, by this information and guidance, even of each of them have to transgress the ten commandment.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

John 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) , because he (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

To be an authentic Christian, there are many things that one need to know which cannot be found in the physically spoken and physically written and recorded words in any scriptures. This can be had only from a direct, personal and intuitive (not seen) connection with the Spirit of Jesus (Who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession) through one's own heart/spirit. To have this communion with the Spirit of Jesus, Who passes all knowledge/Truth requires one to be awakened to/aware of one's own heart/spirit.

The sad fact is that, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics, all esteems Satan/the devil/Peter and the ten commandments and both of these deny one spiritual awakening and spiritual awareness.

The first requirement is to throw out Satan/the devil/Peter and the ten commandments . . . because both of these killeth spiritual awakening/spiritual awareness.

Only when one is allowed to awaken to/become aware of, one's own heart/spirit, can one search one's own heart to know what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for,say and do. Then be led by this even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is the essential wisdom that is literally 'the straight gate and narrow way'.

The above is the most reasonable short and to the point answer which adhere to your request: "Short and to the point works best for me"

To address the second aspect of your question: what are those few that are finding the narrow path doing different than those who went before?

Fact is only those who come to Christianity in these last day will actually follow Jesus. Truth (which are described as 'the words') was 'shut-up' 'sealed', hidden in the Holy KJV N.T., for the past 2000 odd years. They were 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T., until the time of the end (of the just concluded 2000 odd year period):

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The time of the end (of one period and the dawn of another) happens every 2000 odd years. One such period ended when Moses gave the ten commandments. Another period ended with Jesus when he Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

Recently that last period ended and new one dawned. We are in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. In this new period the Spirit of Jesus (not the physical Jesus) will have His throne of glory on earth and the Spirit of Jesus will rule on earth.

At each of the time of the end of one period and the dawn of another, 'the word' that were previous 'shut-up' and sealed for that the previous period, surfaces as increased knowledge. And of course, at each of these time of the end when increased knowledge surfaces, deceived masses go crazy. They run to and fro in mad frenzies.

Seems to me the time of the end is well at hand. President Trump is a new idea. He is there to bring change to the U.S.A.. In the U.S.A. Clinton and people of 'the democrats' mentality are all running to and fro in mad frenzied, trying to put the old dying system together again.

The time of the end of the past 2000 odd year period is at hand. 'Truth/'the words' is only now surfacing as increased knowledge. This is the truth/'the words' that are the basis of Christianity. This is only now being made available clearly and openly to everyone.

This increased knowledge will show-up and dismiss the erroneous foolishness which passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years. This means that actual Christianity will surface only in these last days. Therefore only those who come to Christianity in these last day will get, have and adapt 'truth'/'the words' (who are the anchor of Christianity). These will the chosen few s who are last to Christianity, they will be last who are chosen first.

My post are quite literally 'the truth/'the words' that were previously 'shut-up', 'sealed' and therefore hidden in the Holy KJV N.T..

'The truth'/'the words' are now being provided in clarity in my posts.

Clearly a lot more substance is required for actual clarity (i.e. for the masses to come on board with truth/'the words'). However these were curtailed because, "Short and to the point works best for you".

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Sorry for handcuffing you into short post .

The short and to the point answer in all that , is simply " to search ones own heart " to see how the Spirit is directing them ?

No doubt that is a part of the answer , but not the correct answer . Because you have taken part of the truth , and presented it as the who!e truth , it's an error .

This is the true signature of Satan . He doesn't want to pervert the whole truth , he perverts just enough to make it worthless . And what you presented , as a path to connect with Christ , is worthless .

Truster

The short and to the point answer in all that , is simply " to search ones own heart " to see how the Spirit is directing them ?

No doubt that is a part of the answer , but not the correct answer . Because you have taken part of the truth , and presented it as the who!e truth , it's an error .

This is the true signature of Satan . He doesn't want to pervert the whole truth , he perverts just enough to make it worthless . And what you presented , as a path to connect with Christ , is worthless .

The words black, pot and kettle spring immediatly to mind.

Gurucam

I did not say/post that.

Gurucam

To have the mind of Christ is simply to search one's own heart/spirit and discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do and simply obey this information and guidance. This is how the Spirit of Jesus is the Lord for Saints/Christians and also, serves as the Lord for Saint/Christians and this is also how one can have the mind of Jesus.

One does not become the Spirit of Jesus who since 2000 odd years ago is the Lord for Saints/Christians. The mind which Jesus Christ had on earth was totally unique to him. Every one has a different mind/mission in the body of Christ.

No Saint/Christian has the divine mission to die for the sins of the Jews. That was the mind of Jesus and only Jesus, so far. All Saints/Christians have different missions in the body of Christ which conforms to what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do.

To have the mind of Christ, is simply to be led into one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. And this information and guidance is totally unique for each person. There are no generalize laws (like the ten commandments) which one is held under. This defines God's righteousness for Saints/Christians.

In fact, under this approach to God's righteousness, one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments.

To 'have the mind of Christ' is to adopt and obey precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit

What the Spirit of Jesus has mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of what is in the individual heart/spirit of each Saint/Christian and the real time, Will/Spirit of God.

The Spirit of Jesus is literally the Will of Jesus and this is not a generalized thing. The Spirit of Jesus is unique and individualized for each person. The Spirit of Jesus provides the knowledge and guidance, which each Saint/Christian needs in real time, all the time, so that they can (totally righteously) serve their divine mission in the body of Christ, under grace of God, in real time, all the time.

A Saint/Christian simply live in real time, all the time. They hold not preconceived ideas about what they can and must do under any circumstance.

At any point in time, under any circumstance that can and do arise, Saints/Christians simply commune with the Spirit of Jesus, live and direct in real time, all the time and this Spirit informs them and guide them into all their works/actions in real time all the time, according to real time circumstances and events.

The job of the Spirit of Jesus is to make intercession with the Holy Spirit (Who is the Will of God) for each Saint/Christian according to the what is in the heart/spirit of each of them. From this intercession the Spirit of Jesus comes up with what each Saint/Christian must know, pray for say and do.

What the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each Saint/Christ to know pray for, say and do, is as a perfect amalgam of what is in the heart/spirits of each person and the real time, Will/Spirit of God.

This is literally the message in:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) , because he (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

To have the mind of Christ is to know and be led by the knowledge which the Spirit of Jesus passes to one through one's own heart/spirit:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I did not say/post that.

We're specifically talking about how the called out ones of today are doing something different than those have in the past to become , " in Christ " .

How do the called of today become in Christ ?

You should be able to answer this in one short paragraph .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
To have the mind of Christ is simply to search one's own heart/spirit and discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do.

What the Spirit of Jesus has mind for one to know,pry for say and do is a perfect amalgam of what is in one's own heart/spirit and the Will/Spirit of God.

The job of the Spirit of Jesus is to make intercession with the Holy Spirit (Who is the Will of God) for each Saint/Christian according to the what is in the heart/spirit of each of them. This is literally the message in:

That's not what the mind of Christ is !

genuineoriginal

Fact is, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics believe that hell/Purgatory exist. They believe that they must all go there to wait indefinitely on the day of the Lord Jesus at which time their spirits may be saved.
A billion strong Catholics are wrong about Purgatory.
I believe that hell/Purgatory exist. Fact is, once any one or any group of people, hold a belief in something (i.e. once people are "entangled" with a particular belief, then that thing must manifest and exist in God's creation.
You are claiming that it is your belief that has created both hell and Purgatory and not God who created them?

genuineoriginal

Only when one is allowed to awaken to/become aware of, one's own heart/spirit, can one search one's own heart to know what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for,say and do. Then be led by this even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is the essential wisdom that is literally 'the straight gate and narrow way'.
I did not say/post that.
Sure you did.
To have the mind of Christ is simply to search one's own heart/spirit and discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do and simply obey this information and guidance. This is how the Spirit of Jesus is the Lord for Saints/Christians and also, serves as the Lord for Saint/Christians and this is also how one can have the mind of Jesus.

Gurucam

Sure you did.

This was posted:

To the above, I replied:

I did not post that. You are misquoting me. I posted the totality of the particular revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.. What you posted is total different . It is half-baked, at best. It is careless and deceptive.

This is what I posted:

No one can have direct communion with the Holy Spirit, Who is God. All must go though Jesus to have communion with God, Who is a Spirit, i.e. the Holy Spirit;

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Billions deny Jesus and claim that they come onto to God (Who is the Holy Spirit) directly. This is impossible. They are very misled and deceived. They have not had communion with God, the Holy Spirit.

God is a Spirit and since 2000 odd years ago humans must reach God, as the Holy Spirit. However Jesus has remain the one who intercede for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit. Humans must still go though Jesus to reach God, who is the Holy Spirit. This has not changed.

Fact is, things of God are spirit things and they must be discerned though spirit.

This is why 2000 odd years it was declared that the Lord of Christians is the Spirit of Jesus:

17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Jesus did not stop being the one who intercedes on behalf of Saints/Christians with God who is the Holy Spirit. Jesus remained a separate entity as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, so as to go between Saints/Christians and God as the Holy Spirit.

Therefore to have any kind of connection with God, Who is the Holy Spirit, one must go thought the Spirit of Jesus who is also the Spirit of truth and the Spirit of Intercession.

Any one who claims to have direct communion with the Holy Spirit is deceiving his/her self. They are deceived. They are false prophets.

Seems that billions claim that they have direct communion with the Holy Spirit and also claim that they are Christians. Fact is, they are denying Jesus his God given appointment of being the one to go between each Christians and the Holy Spirit. They are totally false prophets.

The physical Jesus is the son of man and he was not the Lord and he was not consequential. The Lord is Jesus clad only in a spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Notice that Jesus rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body and from spirit heaven, Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body is Lord and not God, the Holy Spirit.

Notice also that the physical Jesus who was the son of man (i.e. half Mother Mary's son and half the son of the Holy Spirit) was not consequential. one can blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Obviously the Spirit Jesus, who is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body is the Lord from heaven. And He is entitled to every thing (every consideration) due to the Holy Spirit. He is appointed to make live real time intercession for Saaints/Christians with the Holy Spirit.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have thrown away the Spirit Jesus (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus) and instead esteem the physical Jesus who is not the Lord from Heaven.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics foolishly believe that they can by pass Jesus and have direct communion with the Holy Spirit. They also believe that Jesus is in spirit heaven in a human physical body. A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are deluded about so many things. False prophets have done a very serious 'job' on them. They are under (evil) spells of Satan.

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You posted:

I did not post that. You are misquoting me. This is what I posted:

In your own words ! How does one called by the Father respond in Faith to receive the Spirit of Christ ?

genuineoriginal

This was posted:

To the above, I replied:

I did not post that. You are misquoting me. I posted the totality of the particular revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.. What you posted is total different . It is half-baked, at best. It is careless and deceptive.
Here is the complete reply you made:
I did not say/post that.
There is no misquote at all.

Then in your very next post, you added this among the rest of your false teachings:

Gurucam

whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him.

whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him.

These are the facts as literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The above say that one can blaspheme the physical Jesus and one shall be forgiven.

The following confirm that only the Spirit Jesus (i.e. Jesus clad only in His Spirit body) is the Lord from and in heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The above say that the first man (i.e. the physical Jesus) is of earth, earthly and not the Lord from heaven. The above say that Jesus clad only in His Spirit body is the second man and this second man is the Lord from heaven.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics esteem the physical Jesus who is of earth and not the Lord from heaven. Simultaneously they deny, dismiss and even persecute the Spirit Jesus who is the actual live Lord (for Christians) and who is in heaven clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus.

The following confirm that since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus:

17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Clearly the following does not refer to the physical Jesus. It refers to the Spirit Jesus, Who is the Spirit of Jesus Who is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body. And who (in this spirit only format) is the Lord from and in, heaven:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Therefore Jesus remained a separate entity, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, so as to make intercession on behalf of Saints/Christians with God, the Holy Spirit. This means that one must go though the Spirit of Jesus to come onto God, Who is the Holy Spirit.

Therefore the billion who perceive that they are in direct communion with the Holy Spirit were deceived by false Satanic prophets. They are clearly make believe/false Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Genuineoriginal,

You have far greater problems. Arguing semanticist is pointless.

The ten commandments makes one and keeps one spiritually dead and denies one communion with the Spirit of Jesus.

You of course, foolishly esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

In fact a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. You are clearly in that group. You all cannot be the chosen few. You all are the masses who are deceived by false Satanic prophets.

You cannot deny that the above is a short and to the point statement which is simultaneously complete and accurate. This is the way that it is done.

genuineoriginal

You of course, foolishly esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.
I promote the ten commandments because I have good teachers by the names of Jesus, Paul, Peter, James, and John.
In fact a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. You are clearly in that group.
We all have the same good teachers.
You all cannot be the chosen few.
No, we cannot all be the chosen few, a lot of us will fall short of the goal, and we all know that.
But we also all know that we can't ever be part of the chosen few if we transgress the ten commandments or teach others to transgress the ten commandments.

Gurucam

Oh foolish and lost Genuineoriginal,

No one who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. even in the least manner, makes it:

Romans 3 King James Version (KJV)
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above is about the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension all the ten commandments.

The above say that when the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the ten commandments) came, sin revived.

Therefore sin came with the ten commandments. With out the declaration of the ten commandments there was and is no sin.

Romans 4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

The above say that the ten commandments work wrath and were there is no ten commandments there is no transgression. Wrath is sin which came with the ten commandments. Before the ten commandments came there was no sin and no wrath. If the ten commandments are done-away-with there is no sin. Apparently doing-away-with the ten commandments (i.e. getting rid of the ten commandments) is the only way to get rid of sin.

Fact is, getting rid of the ten commandment is 'no big deal', because these ten commandments are not any laws from God. These were given by Moses. These are Moses' laws. And fact is, Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

Also, Jesus confirmed to us that Moses lied when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews. Moses did not tell the Jews the truth which is that he gave the ten commandments. It was easy for Moses to fool-up the Jews because Moses was glorious in their sight. In order to make the ten commandments more acceptable and enforceable as 'Caesar type' laws, which they were, Moses made the Jews have the idea that God gave the ten commandments.

Also Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments are not any eternal law. Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments must eventually be done-away-with.

Fact is, all who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, sin and fall short of the glory of God:

Romans 3 King James Version (KJV)
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Sin came with the ten commandments. The above say that all have sin and fall short of the glory of God. Where ever the ten commandments is esteemed, used, invoked and/or promoted by humans, they all sin and fall short of the glory of God.

This means that the ten commandments (which brought sin), is a total curse. Everyone who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, sin and fall short of the glory of God and are are not chosen. They simply do not make it.

Jesus and others in spirit heaven also found that the ten commandments were onto death (i.e. spiritual death. They found that the ten commandments were the ministration of death. And Jesus was sent to earth to destroy him who had the power of death that is the devil. "Him who had the power of death, that is the devil" is the ten commandments which also work wrath and is also a curse and under which all sin, fall short of the glory of God and go to hell.

And so Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced it with His Spirit.

It is clear that Jesus and other from spirit heaven found that the only way to escape the wrath and curse of the ten commandments is to do-away-with the ten commandments. This is why Jesus came to earth in human physical body. And Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

However it was very clear that the very great majority of people who Jesus came among will not follow Him. So Jesus left the simply instruction: You guy who choose to follow me, and ignore and transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by My Spirit please do so and leave those others who choose to continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments to their own devises and own end, let them be the dead who bury each other.

Bottom line is, absolutely no one who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments makes it. They all sin and fall short of the glory of God. They are all anti-the Spirit of Jesus. They are simply a hardened and foolish bunch who choose to follow Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan. They choose to follow Satan/Peter instead of seeking to discern the Spirit of Jesus within each of their own hearts and follow the Spirit of Jesus.

The above people are a curse onto themselves.

The instruction was:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The above instruct that God is a Spirit (not the Spirit) and one who seek to worship God must do so in spirit and truth.

It is also confirmed that God and things of God must be spiritually discerned:

1 Corinthians 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Every human has 1.) a physical body with physical senses and 2.) a spirit body with spiritual/intuitive faculties. The above say that God is a Spirit and He/She cannot be known or worshiped by using one's physical senses:

John: 6 King James Version (KJV)
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The sad fact is that Peter always savor the things of man which are physical things He did not savor the thing of God that are spirit things. According to Jesus this made Peter, Satan/the devil.

The very sad and unfortunate things is that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics put their reliance on Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes and their church. These are all physical things. One detects and is informed of these people and things though the physical senses of their physical body or natural man. These things cannot be the thing of God.

All things of God must be discerned spiritually. This means that one must individually and personally go through one's own heart/spirit to discern things of God, Who is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit.

However one cannot come onto God without going through Jesus. Since things of God can be discerned only spiritually, Jesus was made available (i.e. after He was crucified and rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body) as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

We are instructed that God is a Spirit and we must worship God in spirit and truth. Notice the big 'S' is used for God and the small 's' is used for worshiping God.

It is clear from the above that, God is the Holy Spirit. The instruction is that we go though our own heart/spirit to worship God who is the Holy Spirit. And we must do this in truth. The inclusion of truth here, is to include Jesus, who is the truth. This is all a spiritual approach. Therefore in this approach, Jesus (Who is the Truth) is the Spirit of Truth. This is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body as the Lord for Christians.

Therefore to worship God one must go through one's own heart/spirit and have communion with the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit. It is the Spirit of Jesus who makes intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit. The spirit of Jesus is the go-between, the intercede-er. No one can come onto God (i.e. the Holy Spirit without going through the Spirit of Jesus.

One cannot by-pass Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus and come onto God Who is the Holy Spirit. This is impossible for Christians/Saints. Those who claim that they have direct communion with God/the Holy Spirit is simply totally deceived by them selves and/or other false prophets.

Also there can be no worship of God by going through humans (i.e. like Satan/Peter and his succession of popes). No humans or disciple can come between a human and God. Even the physical Jesus confirmed that he could not help humans in this manner. The physical Jesus, himself confirmed that only the Spirit of Truth brings all Truth. God is a Spirit. The Spirit of Truth is another Spirit. This is the Spirit of Jesus. And like all things spiritual, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth must be discern spiritually. That is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth (who bring all truth) must be discern within one's own spirit/heart.

Satan/Peter and his succession of popes are simply bluffing their supporter, enslaving them in servitude to the ruling Satanic status quo and denying them spiritually awakening and spiritual awareness.

Satan/Peter and his succession of popes are are simply spiritually dead humans who invariably attract only spiritually dead people and end by burying them in hell. They are the dead who bury their dead. They are not the ones who follow Jesus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.