Increased knowedge provided now, in the time of the end of one 2000 year period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

genuineoriginal

Genuineoriginal,

God, use the simplest things (in the Holy KJV N.T.) to confront foolish people, who perceive themselves wise with their own made-up ideas.
Some people believe God's Word.
Other people are like you and love to complicate God's Word with their own made-up ideas.

Gurucam

In addition to post 140 above, there are the following added indictments again the ten commandments and accompanying doing away with the ten commandments for some people (i.e. those who follow Jesus):

Indeed, have no doubt that Jesus did not do away with the ten commandments and the O.T.. Jesus left those intact for used by the dead who bury their dead. These are people who delight in untruths. They also delight in being spiritually dead.

It is already posted (from the Holy KJV N.T.) that Moses did not bring truth. Only Jesus brought truth. In fact it is clearly and literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T. that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews.

Now we have the quotes from the Holy KJV N.T. which confirm that Jesus had two agenda. One is for those choose to 'follow him' and the other is for 'the dead to bury their dead':

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

The Holy KJV N.T. indicates very clearly the ten commandments re for use by the dead who bury their dead.

This is because the ten commandments are 1.) 'onto death, 2.) the ministration of death and 3.) him who has the power of death, that is the devil. These are three different sets of revelation in the Holy KJV N.T..

I have posted these hundreds of time on this forum. I am very willing to do so again, if requested.

Therefore, Genuineoriginal, in addition to trying to discredit the revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. which clearly and literally say that Moses did not use great plainness of speech (i.e. he lied), Genuineoriginal also have this other, equally not surmountable, task. He must also find way to deny the following:

That is, if Genuineoriginal wants to corruptly and falsely elevate the ten commandments, he must also find some way to try to discredit these very clear (anti the ten commandments) revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. And these are not all the anti-ten commandments sentiments in the Holy KJV N.T..

There is this revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which say that one is become dead to 'the thou shalt not covet commandment' and by extension all the ten commandments, when one becomes a Christian.

Also there is this revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which say that one is delivered form the 'the thou shalt not covet commandment' and by extension all the ten commandments, so that one can serve in the newness of spirit'.

Because of the all the above reasons and more, Jesus did away with the ten commandment and the O.T.. However because of their violent nature Jesus Jesus had to leave the ten commandment and the O.T., intact for spiritually dead people who wanted to remain under the ten commandments and the O.T.. These people were and are, 'the dead who bury their dead'. These are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'.

Simultaneously Jesus created and left the Holy KJV N.T. which is anchored, totally on, righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments and without the O.T.. This is for the few who actually followed Jesus and became the chosen few Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Genuineoriginal,

What you are saying is convoluted and untruth. However what you are (i.e. your real nature), have been totally exposed.

. . . we know first hand, that you lied about and willfully corrupt, many very clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., so as to corruptly advance your Satanic/Antichrist agenda.

One cannot be denying and corrupting revelations in the Holy KVJ N.T. so as to promote one's foolish ideas and then claim that those corrupted ideas are the word of God.

One has to accepts the words in the Holy KJV N.T., as they are. The revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. are form Jesus who brought truth. Therefore the Holy KJV N.T. is anchored on truth.

It is not the same for the O.T..

The O.T., including the ten commandments, is anchored on Moses and it is clearly stated (in the Holy KJV N.T.) that Moses lied when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews.

Also a revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. leaves absolute no doubt that one is 'dead to', the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' when one becomes a Christian. This says that the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the ten commandments) are done-away-with for those who become Christians.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above is as simple, clear and literal, as it gets. Of course you deny this. You claim that all, including Christians are under the ten commandments. You deliberately seeks to complicate and corrupt this very clear revelation.

Clearly you are Satan/the anti-christ, because you seek to deny this very fundamental and important Christian truth, to Christians.

You are a false prophet and an unawares, false spying brethren who seeks to return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments:

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

The above say that Christians are 'dead to' the ten commandments. This say that Christians are freed from any obligation under the ten commandments.

However unaware people (i.e. spiritually dead people) who delight in the ten commandments were and are, not prepared to recognize this God given freedom which Christians have.

These unaware people choose to come among Christians as spies and false brethren to deceive them (Christians) and return them to bondage under the ten commandments. This is the work of Satan/the devil who are false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. This is you Genuineoriginal. You are the genuine and original Satanic, devilish, antichrist, false prophet and unaware false spying brethren.

You have to be very foolish to not discern the above, very clear, message.

I urge you to become 'the meek'. Accept that you know nothing. However you can still do you own little foolish and uninformed thing, very privately on you own for only yourself. Do not seek to teach by corrupting and distorting the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

It seem that the meek do come onto truth and so, know and do the right things and inherit the earth. At least even if they do not know truth, they do not deceived any one. They may be foolish, however they are humble.

Bold and foolish, 'know it all' deluded people, like you, are curse onto your selves. You believe that you are so 'know it all', that you can deny, corrupt and actually correct the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Scripture, especially the Holy KJV N.T. are given, by inspiration, for your edification. They are not given for you to correct them.

If you cannot make total, not-contradicting and coherent sense of the Holy KJV N.T., as it is, literally, it simply means that you have ways to go. You have not yet reached enlightenment in Christ. In fact, most likely, you are spiritually dead and when you die physically, you will be 'the dead who will get bury inside the earth, in hell (Purgatory) for an indefinite or even permanent stay.

You are certainly not among the chosen who follow Jesus. This means that when you die you will not 'follow Jesus, That is, when you die physically, you will not rise in three day, to be like angels in spirit heaven.

Instead, when you die physically, you will be sent to hell for an infinite stay, under the very 'iffy' hope that your spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. This is the way Satan/the devil do it. Jesus do it differently.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

Simultaneously Jesus created and left the Holy KJV N.T. which is anchored, totally on, righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments and without the O.T.. This is for the few who actually followed Jesus and became the chosen few Christians.
The King James Version has a number of words in it that cause misunderstandings due to the change in meaning over the years.
Misunderstanding caused by not knowing the archaic/literary meaning of without is one of them.

Romans 3:21
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;​

g5565 χωρίς chōris
  • separate, apart
    • without any
    • besides

without
  1. (archaic or literary) Outside of, beyond.
  2. Not having, containing, characteristic of, etc.
  3. Not doing or not having done something.

Paul is talking about:
the righteousness of God separate from the law
the righteousness of God apart from the law
the righteousness of God besides the law
the righteousness of God outside of the law

Paul is not talking about:
the righteousness of God by not doing the law
the righteousness of God by not having done the law

genuineoriginal

One cannot be denying and corrupting revelations in the Holy KVJ N.T. so as to promote one's foolish ideas and then claim that those are the word of God.
You have been denying and corrupting all of scripture due to your misunderstanding of the archaic words in the King James New Testament.

Here is something simple that you will be a stumbling block for you:

Romans 2:13-15
13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; )​

Gurucam

The old must give way to the new. It is never that the N.T. give way to the O.T.

The old must give way to the new. It is never that the N.T. give way to the O.T.

Genuineoriginal I do not agree with you.

You seek to correct the Holy KJV N.T.. You are crediting yourself with actualization and skills which you clearly do not have.

The Holy KJV N.T. was written by inspirited people. You are clearly not inspired.

Inspiration is about being 'born again' and having live communion with the the Spirit of Jesus through one's own heart of spirit. This is about being delivered from the ten commandments so as to 'serve in the newness of spirit'. This is all foreign to you.

Not just a few but very many revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. says that the the ten commandments were done away with for some people. To justify your claims, (that the ten commandments are for everyone) you have to rewrite most of the Holy KJV N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. is totally accurate and complete as it is. At any event, it is very foolish to ignore the Holy KJV N.T. so as to be guided by the likes of you.

Please wake-up and realized your limitations and infirmities. Accept the Holy KJV N.T., which was given by Jesus who brought truth and who confirmed that Moses, who anchored the O.T., lied. Moses lied when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

These are the consistent revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. Clearly this does not support your antichrist and pro-Mosaic agenda.

You are not forced to accept and follow Jesus. You do not have to accept the Holy KJV N.T. You are free to remain loyal to the O.T./Moses/the ten commandments. However you should own-up to your bias for the O.T. and not seek to destroy the Holy KJV N.T. .

The O.T. and the N.T. are two totally different commissions. They are for two totally different sets of people,

The O.T. is for spiritually dead people who are described as 'the dead who bury their dead'. These people cannot follow Jesus and cannot be Christians (in their present spiritually dead state). They are given to stay under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments until they become spiritually awakened/spiritually aware. Then they totally drop all of these and move totally onto the Holy KJV N.T..

The Holy KJV N.T. is for spiritually awakened/spiritually aware people. These people can 'follow Jesus'. One who becomes spiritually awakened/spiritually aware is delivered from all obligation prescribed by the ten commandments (i.e. they can transgress the ten commandments) so as to 'serve in the newness of spirit'. 'Serving in the newness of spirit is to be led into all of one's works, by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

Each person is given to choose one of these two paths, i.e. according to one's own inclination.

However it is a very grave and bold sin to want to alter (hundreds of) revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. so as to prop-up the O.T./Moses/the ten commandments, as is being done by Genuineoriginal. This can be the works of only spiritually dead people (i.e. people whose spirit can be saved only in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus). These are people who in some way or the other are informed and led by Satan/the devil/Peter and his succession of Popes and their church.

Spiritually dead people, like you, have very serious limitations. You guys are simply not given by God to know or get truth. And the Holy KJV N.T. is totally anchored on truth.

Truth are things of God and these are not written in scriptures or any other written manuscripts, etc.. All truth are discerned only spiritually. That is, all truth are discerned only from the Spirit of Jesus Who is the Spirit of Truth. And this is done only through an no-physical connection between one own heart/spirit and the (not physical) Spirit of Jesus.

This is how the Holy KJV N.T. came to be anchored on truth and the above describes how the Holy KJV N.T. (which is anchored on truth) was compiled. It was not (simply) a translated works.

Additionally, Jesus and Christianity are anchored on the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus came in a physical body to tell those people for the first time, about the mysteries related to God's kingdom of heaven. Before this those people has no idea about God's kingdom of heaven and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This mystery was hid from them for ages before Jesus brought them. And even when Jesus bought this mystery (just 2000 odd years) to those people, he (the physical Jesus) was permitted by God (His Father) to give this mystery to only the twelve disciples.

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

This means that one cannot go backwards into the O.T. and other old manuscripts so as to improve any revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.. The Holy KJV N.T. is totally different from the O.T and any other old manuscripts. In fact, the Holy KJV N.T. primarily an inspired work and hardly a translated work.

The Holy KJV N.T. is not anchored on historic records. It is anchored on inspired revelation from the Spirit of Jesus. This is the Christian way. This is the way of the Lord who is the Spirit of Jesus.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

John 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Romans: 8 kjv n.t.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

You certainly do not have to accept the above. In fact you have and hold no conception of the above. This is because you are still spiritually dead. That is your heart/spirit is still waxed gross and so, you are not given by God to know/get truth.

Indeed the spiritually dead would not appreciate the above. One must be inspired (i.e. spiritually awakened and in live communion with the Spirit of Jesus) to get the revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. The Holy KJV N.T. stands apart from the O.T. as a mainly inspired works as delivered by the live Spirit of Jesus through the hearts/spirits of those who wrote the Holy KJV N.T.

This is not so with the O.T.. The O.T. was given for people who could not be and were not inspired. They were firmly spiritually dead. However you cannot take it on yourself to deny the above and misled many.

The Holy KJV N.T. is increased knowledge (i.e. the truth/'the words' which were shut-up and hidden until the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments period). This new and increased knowledge came with Jesus Christ, when the time of the end of the Mosaic period was at hand. This was 2000 odd years ago. This was according to the prophesy of Daniel:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The world has gone through many times of the end and with each of these 'time of the end', new and increased knowledge surfaces. Time of the end marks the ends of 2000 odd years periods.

We had the pre-Mosaic period. When the time of the end came for that period Moses surfaced and introduce the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. The O.T./Mosaic/then commandments system was increased and new knowledge that surfaced at that time of the end.

This period of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system lasted for some 2000 odd years. Then the time of the end of this period came and Jesus arrived. Then Jesus brought new increased knowledge as the Holy KJV N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. is the first book that could be called Holy among those people. This is because this book was the first one to be based on truth, the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven, spirit and Spirit. And from all the things ever known or given to those people only these are the things of God.

The most recent last 2000 odd year period started with the advent of Jesus. This was a shared period. This period was shared by O.T. people and N.T. people.

Recently the above 2000 odd year period came to an end. That is the time of the end came for that 2000 odd year period. Now only N.T. people will be allowed on the surface of earth. We are now in the age of Enlightenment in Christ. I have already provided details of this age.

The fact is that, with the coming of every time of the end of every 2000 odd years period, new increased knowledge is divinely given. Therefore it is total foolishness to go back to a previous period so as to inform and guide a new period.

It is actually very wise and correct to have the new increased knowledge which comes with a time of the end of one period, cancel and replace the old knowledge.

This means that the O.T. and other old manuscripts cannot be used to correct and/or dismiss the Holy KJV N.T.. The opposite must be correct. The Holy KJV N.T. must be used to dismiss and correct the O.T.

Fact is, if the straight gate and narrow way was so simplistic as you perceive, then many would find it and not just a few:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen

Fact is the straight gate and narrow way is the truth/'the words' and this was 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. for the past 2000 odd years. During this period the truth/the words were the straight gate and narrow way that few would find,.

Now we are at the time of the end of that 2000 odd year period during which this was shut-up, sealed and hidden in the KJV N.T.. This means that 'the truth'/'the words' (which are the straight gate and narrow way that few find) are only now surfacing as very open and very common knowledge.

My post are providing this new and increased knowledge as common knowledge, that was previous 'shut-up' sealed and hidden in the Holy KJV N.T., until now.

However my post are simply the literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. This is the truth/'the words'. The question is how or why were these shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T.?

Fact is, the truth/the words were 'shut-up' and sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. simply because spiritually dead people ruled over what passed for Christianity. The truth/'the words' were simply not discernible by spiritually dead people. Therefore the world did not have the truth/the words that were in the Holy KJV N.T.

Spiritually dead people are the principalities, power and rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness. They ruled over what passed for Christianity for the past 2000 years. They are the traditional Christian and Catholic institutions. They are now being over thrown under grace of God. This is because the time of the end has come for them and their period.

This is enabling the truth/the words to surface as common and open knowledge at this time. 'The truth/the words are the straight gate and narrow way. This is also the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is also the anchor of authentic Christianity (which was previously shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T. and accessible only to a chosen few). Now it is a free for all.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Look at Genuineoriginal go. He is already running 'to and fro'.

Look at Genuineoriginal go. He is already running 'to and fro'.

Genuineoriginal is flying in the face of facts in the Holy KJV N.T. to justify his antichrist/pro Mosaic position. He is grabbing at straws.

Worse than the above: Genuineoriginal is running to and fro, in a mad frenzy. This was prophesied for the masses who will be bitterly disappointed about their own beliefs when truth surfaces as increased knowledge in the time of the end, that is now at hand. They will be trying any which way (i.e. running 'to and fro') to justify their antichrist position:

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

These 'many' who will be running to and fro are the billion traditional Christians and billion strong Catholics who cannot be the chosen few:

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Look at Genuineoriginal go with his antichrist/pro-Mosaic mission and rhetoric. The following clear revelation for the Holy KJV N.T. says that one becomes dead to the 'thou shall not covet commandment' when one become a Christian.

Genuineoriginal denies the above revelation, openly, so as to promote his own corrupt, Satanic and antichrist idea which is that, ten commandments are applicable to everyone:

4. Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above say that 'one becomes dead to the law by the body of Christ', i.e. when one becomes a Christian. The above also confirm that the law which one has become dead to when one becomes a Christian is the 'thou shalt covet commandment'.

The above also say that, 'the thou shall covet commandment' which was (originally) ordained to be onto life, were found to be onto death. Clearly the thou shalt not covet commandment is linked to Jesus second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead' and not at all to Jesus first agenda related to those who follow Him and become Christians.

Genuineoriginal denies that in the above, 'the law' is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment, although the revelation is very clear that, 'the law' that one is 'dead to' is the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (i.e. one of the ten commandments)..

Genuineoriginal denies and the above and seeks to corrupt this revelation to promote the antichrist agenda that everyone is under the ten commandments. This in spite of the fact that, what things soever the ten commandment say it say only to those who are under the ten commandments.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The above say that what things soever the ten commandment say it say only to those who are under the ten commandments. This is because one is dead to the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian. The above is given to confirm that Christians are not under the ten commandments.

Take note of Genuineoriginal denial of and lying about, the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. while actually believing that he can uphold all the ten commandment, perfectly. It cannot be that Genuineoriginal is upholding the ten commandments as required. He must be under sin and short of the glory of God. And he is attempting to have us dismiss authentic revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. and accept his 'corrections'. Is this not totally ridiculous.

The most note worth things that give an insight into Genuineoriginal corrupt nature relates to the revelations which said that 'one has become dead to the law when one becomes a Christian' and this laws is clearly confirmed to be 'the thou shalt not covet commandment'. In this revelation Genuineoriginal denies that 'the law' is the ten commandments.

However he does the opposite thing in the following which he quote to say that all is under the ten commandment. In this revelation Genuineoriginal is quite happy to say that 'the law' is the ten commandments:

Romans: 2 KJV N.T.
13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

He simply use and distort the Holy KJV N.T. to suit his own whim and fancy.

The simply fact is that Romans: 2 verse: 13 above does not dismiss, undermine or contradict the fact that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law.

Also Romans: 2 verse: 13 above does not change the fact that all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandment choose to be under the ten commandments and they all sin, fall short of the glory of God and end in hell.

Indeed if one is "doer of the ten commandments" one will be justified. There is no problem with this revelation, per say. The problem is that no one can be doers of the ten commandments to the required level to be justified. Fact is everyone who in the least way esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, sin, fall short of the glory of God and go to hell (Purgatory).

This is why Jesus did away with the ten commandments. However only a few people choose to accept Jesus' words and actions and actually follow him.

However it gets worse. Genuineoriginal believe that he is not just a hearer of the ten commandments. He actually believe that he is a doer of the ten commandments.

Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

James: 2 King James Version (KJV)
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Of course we can expect Genuineoriginal to claim that in the above 'the law' is not the ten commandments. This would be to cover himself because he knows 'full well' that he will transgress the ten commandments.

And he knows 'full well' that he does not have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments (i.e. so as to serve in the newness of spirit).

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

Genuineoriginal I do not agree with you.
Of course you don't agree with me because I speak the truth and you refuse to accept it.
Like Paul, I believe all things that are written in the Law and the Prophets (the Old Testament).

Acts 24:14-16
14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offence toward God, and toward men.​

Jesus did away with the ten commandments.
Jesus did not lie when He said He did not come to destroy the ten commandments.

Matthew 5:17
17 [JESUS]Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.[/JESUS]​

Gurucam

Few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life & heaven

Few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life & heaven

At least two billion people are called to be Christians. These are a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics. The sad fact is that only a few will be chosen, i.e. only a few will make it. That is, only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

Any one who is trying to use the Christian path to eternal life and entry to God kingdom of heaven must be very concerned about the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T..

The following seeks to address the above, before it is to late.

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)

In no uncertain terms the above say that, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics (who are at least called to be Christians) cannot be the chosen few, who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that one becomes 'dead to' the 'thou shalt not covet commandments (and by extension all the ten commandments) when one becomes a Christian. This says that the ten commandments are done-away-with for Christians. There are many other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which literally and totally confirm this fact.

The huge, sad and terminal irony is that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics who foolishly perceive that they are Christians, have all denied Jesus and choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

. . . And like Genuineoriginal, these two billions people who foolishly and erroneously believe that they are Christians, also foolishly and erroneously believe that they could be and/or are, among the chosen few.

The even sadder fact is that, we are at the time of the end of the period that was given for people to give up the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments and come onto the N.T./spirit and Spirit based system by transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics (who are at least called to be Christians) have serious missed the boat. They are not the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

Clearly a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics (who are at least called to be Christians) were collectively and uniformly deceived by millions of false prophets.

Gurucam

Jesus gave the reason why people err and are not chosen

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

The above scriptures is accompanied by the following scriptures:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

People err when they do not know scriptures. If a billion strong traditional Christian and a billion strong Catholics cannot be and are not the chosen few. It is very clear that they err because they did not know scriptures (although they will all seriously believe that they know scriptures). They are carded for big and serious disappointment.

This means that a billion strong traditional Christian and a billion strong Catholics were (institutionally, constructively and commonly) deceived by false prophets.

Fact is, there is only one source from which a billion strong traditional Christian and a billion strong Catholics get what they believe to be Christianity (either directly or indirectly). This is Satan/the devil/Peter, his succession of popes and their church.

Let us look at what scripture (the Holy KJV N.T.) say:

One becomes dead to the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' when one becomes a Christians:

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The scriptures (i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.) record that Jesus identified Peter to be Satan:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

A billion strong traditional Christian and a billion strong Catholics choose to ignore Jesus and scriptures with respect to both of the above, so as to do their own things. They defy and deny Jesus and scriptures, however they are still hoping to be among those who are chosen to join Jesus in heaven.

. . . and the above are just a couple of scriptures which these billion strong traditional Christian and billion strong Catholics choose to deny and corrupt in order to do as they want (i.e. to worship Satan/the devil).

Indeed scriptures also say that the ten commandments are
1.) onto to death
2.) the ministration of death and
3.) him who has the power of death, that is the devil.

A billion strong traditional Christian and a billion strong Catholics choose to worship Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan. They also choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which was identified to be 'the devil'.

The above are the facts which the very great majority of a billion strong traditional Christian and a billion strong Catholics, will obviously not want to bear/face.

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

In the above, Daniel confirmed that the truth/the words will surface only at the time of the end. And only the chosen few will embrace this truth/'the words' so as to be the last to Christianity who will be the first among the chosen few. This means that the very great majority of a billion strong traditional Christian and a billion strong Catholics will not ever come onto 'the truth/'the words'.

They will keep their erroneous and corrupt antichrist ideas right up until it is too late. Then they will be running 'to and fro' in total and bitter disappointment, until they are teleported out of here.

The irony (as prophesied in scriptures) is that a billion strong traditional Christian and a billion strong Catholics (who cannot be the chosen few who know 'the truth'/'the word') are foolish. They foolishly believe that they know scriptures, do not err, are righteous and the chosen few.

. . . for indeed although scriptures say that only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven, with Jesus, these billion strong traditional Christian and billion strong Catholics choose to also ignore the above scriptures and believe that they (i.e. billions) can be the chosen few. They are proud to be among a billion people who are like them. And not concerned with being the few, who are chosen.

These two billion or so traditional Christians and Catholics have consistently ignored and butcher many revelations in scriptures, so as to justify their own made-up ideas.

Simply take-in Genuineoriginal, who is very willing and anxious to 'explain' the Holy KJV N.T. by corrupting and distorting its revelations.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

Jesus gave the reason why people err and are not chosen

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
Jesus is right.
You err because you do not know the Old Testament.

Gurucam

He who is informed and led by Satan/the devil cannot be among the few who are chosen.

He who is informed and led by Satan/the devil cannot be among the few who are chosen.

Fact it, it seem that, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church have institutionalized and popularized the corruption and distortion of the Holy KJV N.T. so as to promote their own concepts. They delight in denying Paul and Jesus so as to 'elevate' Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil.

Fact is, Peter was not better than Paul. In fact Peter was not even equal to Paul.

Paul was the new creature in Christ. Peter was not. Peter remain an O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments 'creature'.

Peter got all his communication only from the physical Jesus. The physical Jesus was not the Lord and he is not consequential. The Lord is the Jesus clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This is the Son of God (i.e. not the son of man):

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

It is clearly confirmed that Paul achieved personal and direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus (who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession). This was first on the road to Damascus.

Peter remained totally and only reliant on his simply physical communion with the physical Jesus.

The above two facts, made Paul totally different from and definitely better than, Peter.

Based on the above, Jesus anchored his Satanic church (which is for the dead) on Peter and His Christian church (which is for spiritually aware people) on Paul.

Paul got all his communication from the Spirit of Jesus who (since 2000 odd years ago) is the Lord for Christians.

Galatians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ

Christianity is not anchored on physically hearing and physically reading scriptures. Christianity is anchored on All Truth which comes only from an intuitive (not seen) connection between one's own heart/spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This is how only Paul did it.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Peter and the other disciples got their information only from the physical Jesus and not from the Spirit of Jesus, as Paul did.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

In the above, Jesus says, I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:

The above say that there were many things that the physical Jesus could not and did not tell even his disciples.

Jesus advise that it was expedient that he physically go away. Then, when he went away by being crucified and rising to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body, the Spirit of Truth will be made available to them (the disciples and all those other people). And this Spirit of Truth will bring all truth to them.

The above defines how truth comes to humans. Fact is, Moses with his ten commandments did not bring truth.

Fact is, this Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus. Jesus had to get rid of his physical body so as to go to his throne of glory in spirit heaven and be made available as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, to bring all truth to each Saint/Christianity. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is the Lord for Christians.

It should be very clear that if all truth were some generalized ideas and concepts, then the physical Jesus could have easily deliver them, in the same manners as Moses gave the laws. However the truth which the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession brings cannot be enunciated in physical words, because they are not generalized like the ten commandments.

In fact, nothing from God is generalized. God does not give any thing that is generalized. For example each person gets a unique dna and from that flows only unique and individualized things for each person. No two fruits of the same specie of fruit, is ever the same.

All things from God are precisely unique and individualized. This is why the ten commandments (which are a one size fit all generalized law) cannot be from God. Fact is the ten commandments were given by Moses. That is, Moses fooled-up (lied to) the Jews when he allow them to believe that the ten commandments were from God.

The real guidance from God is 'all truth' and this came only with Jesus in His form as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession Who must be discerned and known only though one's own heart/spirit.

And each person gets a unique 'all truth' from the Spirit of Truth. This is why each person is required to search each of their own hearts/spirit, individually and privately, so as to achieve communion with and get information and guidance from, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

Fact is, what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is totally individualized to suit each Satan/Christian. One who transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by this information and guidance (i.e. from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) one is a Saint/Christian. One is become dead to the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are pretend or make-believe Christians. The above concept (of being informed and led individually by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession as discern within one's own heart/spirit, in the above manner) is not even know to them. They have not made the Spirit of Jesus, their Lord.

For the past 2000 odd years, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics were not aware of or ignored the above. They ignored the Spirit of Jesus and instead they made Satan/the devil/Peter their Lord.

For the past 2000 odd years, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics were informed and led by, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church and they were also taught to ignore the above and even corrupt the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to prop-up their antichrist ideologies.

It is quite amazing that, although Jesus identified Peter to be Satan/the devil, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics esteem and follow Peter. And even more amazing is that these two billion people perceive that they are righteous and can be chosen to join Jesus in heaven.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have made total foolishness their wisdom. This would be a joke, if it was not so totally terminally hellish.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I post from inspiration, not from lettered discernment.

I post from inspiration, not from lettered discernment.

Fact is what I post are not based on lettered discernment which killth.

Going back to the O.T. is lettered discernment which killeth.

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

'Lettered discernment' is the the act of searching physically spoken and physically written words so as to come to one's information. This is a physical/carnal approach. This is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption. However this is the only approach that can be used by spiritually dead people. And because of this they are doomed.

Their only hope is to become spiritually awakened/spiritually aware, only then are they able to search each of their own hearts/spirits and obtain all truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through their own hearts/spirits. Fact is, all truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth through this pathway:

Fact is, "all truth" describes things of God. Things of God (like truth and 'the words'), do not come through physical hearing and physical reading. Even Jesus could not deliver truth through this path way. No one, not even Moses could bring truth through this pathway.

Things of God, i.e. truth are only spiritually discerned:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not (the faculties of our physical bodies do not detect/discern) the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned (they are detected/discerned only through the intuitive faculties of our spirit body).

Fact is, all truth comes only from the Spirit of Jesus, to each person individually, personally and privately, through a (not seen/not physical) intuitive connection between one's own heart/spirit and the Spirit of Jesus. This is how the chosen few people who actually follow Jesus get all their knowledge and guidance.

'Lettered discernment is totally different. Lettered discernment is hearing and reading scriptures. This is how the dead who bury their dead, get their information. And of course they cannot get any truth through that approach. They are totally denied truth until they cease being 'the (spiritually) dead and becomes spiritually awakened/spiritually aware.

However while spiritually dead people remain spiritually dead they are held under laws like the ten commandments. However when they become spiritually awaken and spiritually aware, they can then come onto Christ. And then the ten commandments are done way with for them.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The O.T. is not anchored on truth. Truth came with Jesus.

The O.T. is not anchored on truth. Truth came with Jesus.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

Genuineorigian will have us believe (if he can) that Moses brought grace and truth. Although in addition to the above, the Holy KJV N.T. says that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews. That is Moses lied, he brought lies:

13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Progress is moving forward with the new increased knowledge that is provided at the time of the end of one 2000 odd year period and the dawn of another. Progress is not at all about going back. This is according to Daniel:

Daniel 12 King James Version (KJV)

Jesus marked the end of the O.T./Mosaic/Ten Commandments period and the dawn of the N.T./Christian period:

And, at this time of the end, Jesus bought the Holy KJV N.T., as new increased knowledge which was given to totally replace the O.T./Mosaic/Ten Commandments system.

The most critical message which Jesus brought, as increased knowledge at the time of the end of the Old Mosaic/ten commandments period, was that: the ten commandments were found to be onto death, The ten commandments were found to be the ministration of death. The ten commandments were found to be him who had the power of death, that is the devil. The ten commandment killeth and make one 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The sad fact is that only a few people choose to accept, believe and follow Jesus.

Jesus did not despair. Jesus simply left the O.T./Mosaic/Ten Commandments system intact. Then he instructed those who choose to follow Him to do so and simply let those who choose to remain under the old system do so, i.e. let the dead bury each other by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments:

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The anchor of Jesus, the Holy KJV N.T. and truth is the Holy KJV N.T. and not at all the O.T.. Only Jesus brought truth and the path to truth will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and not at all in the O.T.:

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:
for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Fact is, Moses anchored the O.T. and he did not bring truth. He simply gave the ten commandments. Only Jesus brought truth. In fact the Holy KLJV N.T. says that Moses did not use great plainness of speed when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews. Moses lied because those people were not given by God to know/get truth. Therefore the O.T., which is anchored on Moses, is not anchored on truth.

'The dead who bury their dead' are not interested in truth. They delight in the ten commandments, which is not from God and is not anchored on truth but which killeth spiritual awareness and makes and keeps, one 'the dead who bury their dead.

I have provided scores of clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which say that the ten commandments is a serious and undesirable curse and the ten commandments were not based on truths and were not given by God, but were given by Moses who lied when he gave them.

I am here to defend the literal words in the Holy KJV N.T.. These are simply instructions on how to come onto truth, which is the straight gate and narrow way to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven, with Jesus. However I am not expecting to reach more than a few. Billion who were called to be Christians and who perceive themselves to be Christians are simply deceived by millions of false prophets. They will stick to their corrupt ideas, until the end and then be dispatched to hell. This is simply the way that the cookie will crumble:

The message of Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. is that: the actual path and way to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven cannot be had through physically spoken and physically written words. These are individualized information and guidance which each person must get on his/her own, privately and individually, from the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit.

These are things of God and they must be discerned spiritually. That is, they must be discerned through the intuitive faculties of one's own heart/spirit, directly and individually from the Spirit of Jesus. This is all spiritual and not at all physical. The Spirit of Jesus passes all truth directly to each Saint/Christian, through each of their own heart/spirit.

The above is the Christian way and this is not a researching, reading and understanding of things from physically spoken and physically written words. Researching, reading and understanding of things from physically spoken and physically written words is lettered discernment which killeth. This is just as bad as being under the ten commandments.

Genuineoriginal is a simpleton. Also he is arrogant and 'know it all' with his simplicity. This is a very lethal combination. This makes him a very dangerous unawares, false spying brethren and a false prophet. Please beware of Genuineoriginal.

However one must note that Genuineorigianl is not alone. He is among a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics who cannot be and are not the chosen few. They are all deceived by false prophets. They are all well practiced in parroting antichrist/Satanic ideas and slogans which were conditioned into their heads by false prophets who are their leaders. They are also conditioned to not accept the Holy KJV N.T. but instead corrupt and distort its revelations, so as to justify their Antichrist/Satanic ideologies.

Now sit back and enjoy Genuineoriginal, as he try to over turn hundreds of revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., so as to justify his antichrist/Satanic ideas.

It is important that although Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews, this was done under grace of God. Although Moses was glorious in the eyes of the Jews, he was not a Lord (as Jesus). Moses was given to serve only a Caesar role among the Jews. The Jews were not given by God, to get truth. Moses was not appointed to bring truth to the Jews.

Under grace of God, Moses was simply given to manage the physical behavior of those Jews until they become spiritually awakened and spiritually aware. Then and only then, they will be given to know/get truth. That is then they can come onto the Spirit of Jesus through their own hearts/spirits and be led by this Spirit and so become Christians.

Therefore the ten commandments were give as a schoolmaster for those people, until they became/become spiritually awaken/spiritually aware and onto Christ, then the ten commandments were to be totally thrown out for them:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

The same thing is conveyed in the following which says that one is become dead to the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the ten commandments) when one becomes a Christian:

Last edited:

Gurucam

The catholic church is being dissolved under grace of God.

For a very long time the Catholic institution has been having great difficulty recruiting priests.

Also there is wide spread sexual abuse of followers (by leader) in that that church. This seems to be an essential culture of that organization. It is very wide spread.

The church cannot deal with these abuses because it would mean that they will have to dismiss most of their priests and their institution will have too few people to manage.

So they are tolerating corruption so as to prop up their institution. They have always tolerated corruption, among themselves and their supporters, even if this meant oppressing and undermining their ordinary followers.

Fact is, at any event these priest will be dismissed (even if it takes the tide of grace). And their institution will be left unmanned. It will crumble and the distribution of their wealth (properties etc) will be a free-for-all, event.

The Catholics institution is the main one, among flesh and blood (i.e. the spiritually dead) people, who are the principalities and powers and rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in this world. Fact is they are leaders among those who deny Christians their God given right to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. They also deny the Spirit of Jesus so as to enforce the ten commandments. This is the fundamentals of spiritual wickedness. They are well exemplified by Genuineoriginal.

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Catholics and traditional Christians are advise to abandon that institution, before too late is the cry. That institution has banked all its treasures on earth and hell (Purgatory) and none in heaven:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Peter was identified to be Satan. by Jesus, because he savor the things of man and not the things of God:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Clearly Peter did not take up his cross and follow Jesus who is the Spirit of Jesus.

Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes and their institution continued unrelentingly, on the Satanic path. They continued to savor the things of man and not the things of God. They are very materially wealthy on earth. However they send all their followers to hell (Purgatory). They have no one and nothing, in heaven. They have no representative/treasure in heaven.

Billions of traditional Christians and Catholics were guided by Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church to accept the 'iffy' hope that their spirits may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Under this 'iffy' promise, when they die physically, they are buried by their peers inside the earth in hell (purgatory) for an indefinite stay, to wait (in hell) on that still to come day when their spirits may be saved.

Seems like all a trick by Satan/the devil/Peter & Co, to deliver their followers to hell. Clearly this is what Satan/the devil will do.

The hope that one's spirit may be saved is no guarantee. If one is simply left in hell no promise is broken.

Peter who was identified to be Satan/the devil by Jesus, was appointed to anchor Jesus' satanic church. The following defines the parameters of Satan/the devil/Peter's commission/church:

1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospel of circumcision is different from the the gospel of uncircumcision.

The gospel of circumcision is anchored on the ten commandments. The gospel of uncircumcision is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments.

The gospel of circumcision is for spiritually dead people (i.e. people whose spirit are not saved). They go to the church of Satan/the devil/Peter. And this gospel was committed onto to Satan/the devil/Peter.

The gospel of uncircumcision is for Christians. Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. This is anchored on discerning the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and being led by this Spirit. This is the Christian gospel. Paul had this actual experience on the road to Damascus. This gospel was committed onto Paul.

Paul is our example of a Christians.

Peter is not any example of a Christian. Peter is out example of Satan/the devil.

The fact that the gospel of uncircumcision (that was committed onto Paul) is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments is fully supported by the revelation that: one becomes dead to the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the Ten Commandments) when one becomes a Christian:

Genuineoriginal openly and boldly denies the above very clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Genuineoriginal have been a career false prophet, who have consistently deny that one is become dead to the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian. Have no doubt, Jesus will deal with him in the spirit realm when he dies, physically. He should be very afraid.

Currently the Lord is Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. He is 'sitting' on his throne of glory in spirit heaven. Everyone, when they die physically, are in the spirit realm. However not every one is aware when they physically dies and is in the spirit realm.

From among traditional Christians and Catholics only a few are aware when they physically die and are in the spirit realm. Some people are also spiritually dead and therefore totally unaware in the spirit realm when they die.

Fact is 2000 odd years ago Jesus' kingdom was not of this world. However since then His throne of glory (i.e. His kingdom) has been in the spirit realm where everyone ends when they die physically.

Indeed, every one, after physical death are in the (spirit) realm where Jesus is Lord and where he has his throne of glory. And it there that Jesus has his vengeance:

John 18:36 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Genuineoriginal who denies the Spirit of Jesus so as to promote the ten commandments (among Christians) will not escape.

You all, my few readers, should stay as far as possible from Genuineoriginal and his ideas.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

Genuineoriginal openly and boldly denies the above very clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.
I have proven that your false teachings are false using the true teachings of the Bible.

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Genuineoriginal who denies the Spirit of Jesus so as to promote the ten commandments (among Christians) will not escape.

You all, my few readers, should stay as far as possible from Genuineoriginal and his ideas.
Jesus never told anyone to stop obeying the ten commandments.
Jesus even listed the ten commandments as the answer for the man that asked what to do to inherit eternal life.

Mark 10:17-21
17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
18 And Jesus said unto him, [JESUS]Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.[/JESUS]
19 [JESUS]Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.[/JESUS]
20 And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.
21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, [JESUS]One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.[/JESUS]​

When the man said he does the ten commandments, Jesus loved the man.
Then Jesus told the man that he had to do more than just the ten commandments.

Jesus never told anyone to stop obeying the ten commandments.

Gurucam

Genuineoriginal,

Jesus made that delivery to one who was not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. That man was one of the dead who buried their dead.

Jesus had no intention of telling that man the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And Jesus did not tell him the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus simply bluff him because Jesus did not have his Fathers' permission to tell that man the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Fact is, only the twelves disciples were given by God to know/get the mysterious of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. And Jesus delivered these mysteries privately to only only the disciples in private session among only them. Every one else were bluffed by Jesus.

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

You are a foolish man who do not seem to read the Holy KJV N.T. and when you do, you go directly to corrupting its revelations.

You are very foolish to believe that Jesus will give the mysteries to God's kingdom to just anyone.

genuineoriginal

Jesus had no intention of telling that man the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And Jesus did not tell him the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus simply bluff him because Jesus did not have his Fathers' permission to tell that man the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
I suppose that it is easier for you to just rewrite scripture into something you want it to say than it is for you to just believe scripture as it is written.

Gurucam

We are at the time of the end. All (hidden) truth is surfacing openly and plainly.

We are at the time of the end. All (hidden) truth is surfacing openly and plainly.

The above confirms that 'the words' (which are the truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) were 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. for the past 2000 odd years. Fact is, a billion or so tradition Christians and a billion or so Catholics cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore it is very reasonable to concluded that 'the words' (which are the truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) were 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. for the past 2000 odd years and totally hidden from a billion or so tradition Christians and a billion or so Catholics.

The following is a straightforward truth which was (somehow) 'shut-up', 'sealed' and hidden in the Holy KJV N.T. from a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics. This is clearly the most fundamental truth (in the Holy KJV N.T.) which applies to Christians. Clearly a billion or so tradition Christians and a billion or so Catholics seems to have been totally denied and/or totally deceived about, this truth.

Here goes. Here is the above most important and fundamental Christian revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., which a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics, totally missed/never had. This revelation is 'the truth'/'the words' which were 'shut-up and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. and hidden from a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics:

The following say that parables do not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and parables were not given for those who follow Jesus but were given for 'the dead who bury their dead'.

However, for the past 2000 odd years, a billion traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have been esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting parables under the false belief that they are following Jesus.

Clearly a billion traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics were deceived by false prophets. They cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

Note the following. The following is a very clear and simple and fundamental Christian revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.. This defines how the Holy KJV N.T. must be used.

Genuineoriginal and a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics routinely ignored, denied and even corrupted the above, so as to prop-up and promote their own anti-the-Holy KJV N.T. and antichrist agenda. This was to their own serious and terminal detriment:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)

The disciples observed that Jesus was delivering parables to the public, however when he spoke to them it was different.

The above is is an inquiry about the difference between what Jesus delivered to the disciples in private among only them and what Jesus delivered every where in public to the masses.

When the disciples were alone with Jesus they asked Jesus about their observance. The disciples asked Jesus: "Why speakest thou unto them in parables?"

Jesus answered and said unto them, the following: "Because it is given unto you (only the disciples) to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them (everyone else), it is not given."

If you let Genuineorigianl have his own unawares way, he will deny and corrupt the above so as to 'push' his antichrist/pro-Mosaic illicit drug.

The above say that the difference between what Jesus delivered to the disciples in private among only them and what Jesus delivered every where in public to the masses was that Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples he did not give these mysteries to anyone else. Jesus public lectures were parables which was not intended to deliver and did not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore Jesus confirmed that he made two different sets of deliveries and both are in the Holy KJV N.T., recorded side by side. The wise will separate these and then use the one that is according to the particular agenda of Jesus that one wants to follow:

1.) Jesus made one set of deliveries to only the disciples, when he was with them in private. These were the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

2.) Jesus made another set of deliveries to the public. These were parables (which do not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

The above two sets of different deliveries are directly linked to Jesus' two agendas which he declared as follows:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus provided his reason for making these two different sets of deliveries. Jesus added that he gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples because only them were given by God to know these mysteries and no one else were given by God to get these mysteries. Simultaneously:

Jesus said he gave parables to every one else, other than the disciples. And his reason for giving parable to all people other than the disciples is because these masses of people were simply not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

In the following Jesus confirmed why everyone other than the disciples were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, Jesus said: I speak to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Jesus went on to say more about these masses of people who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and instead got parables:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.'
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Therefore Jesus added that these masses of people (i.e. everyone other than the twelve disciples) were given parables instead of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because their hearts were waxed gross, their ears were dull of hearing and their eyes were closed.

According to the words of Jesus, everyone other than the disciples got parables (instead of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven). The reason why these masses of people (everyone other than the disciples) got parables instead of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is because they were simply not given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus said that the reason why these people were simply not given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was because: "they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand". Also: "this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed."

"They seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand". And "this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed." are description of people who are spiritually dead. Spiritually dead people are also called 'the dead who bury their dead'. Jesus said that these people got parables. Therefore Parables were given for 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Parables were not given for and are not for, those who followed Jesus. These were give for 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Those who were given by God to follow Jesus were the disciples and they got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in very private sessions among only them. And this is where one who seeks to follow Jesus will find the information for them. This is the very few deliveries (in the Holy KJV N.T.) which Jesus made to only the disciples in private sessions with only the disciples.

Of course Genuineoriginal who is posing and posturing like a know-it-all, have no clue about the above very clear revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.. He quotes and applies the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., very willy-nilly. His post and quotes are total corruption of the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. and also total misuse and misrepresentation of other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

Genuineoriginal tried to corruptly pass off things that were given for 'the dead to bury their dead' as things for those who 'follow Jesus'. He is simply very foolish, 'know-it-all' and arrogant at the same time.

The above confirm that only the disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom from Jesus, everyone else got parables (which were not intended to give and did not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

Fact is, only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus, so it is no surprise that only they (the disciples) were given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

It is confirmed that only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus. And only they were permitted to follow Jesus and to know and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. Every one else got parables because they were not given to follow Jesus and not given to get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And parables do not in any way contain (hidden or otherwise) the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus also confirmed that everyone other than the disciples, got parables because they were spiritually dead. i.e. they were 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Also a disciples was instructed:

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

It is clearly delivered and confirmed by Jesus that 2000 odd ears ago, only the disciples were given to follow him and only they were given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

It is equally and clearly delivered and confirmed by Jesus that 2000 odd years ago, everyone except the disciples, were not given to follow Jesus. Also these masses of people (who Jesus also deliver things to in public) were not given to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus gave them parables which do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and these people were the dead who bury their dead.

The above tell us that that Jesus made two different sets of deliveries. One set were for those who follow Jesus and the other set are for 'the dead who bury their dead'. And indeed both sets are in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in the Holy KJV N.T. and not at all in the O.T. or in any old manuscripts etc.

Also the set (in the Holy KJV N.T.), that were given for those who follow Jesus are just those few deliveries which Jesus gave to only the disciples in private session among only them. Only these few deliveries from Jesus contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These were given for those who 'follow Jesus'.

All other deliveries from Jesus are parables and these were also given by Jesus and contained in the Holy KJV N.T.. However parables do not in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Also parables where given for, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Now, look at Genuineoriginal, he is a live example of one who is deceived by false prophets. He is clearly too simple to be one who came to his own conclusions from the Holy KJV N.T.. He is parroting stereo type slogans and other ideas that originate from Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church.

Genineoriginal is esteeming, using, invoking and/or prompting parables which were given for 'the dead to bury their dead' while ignoring the truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) which were given for those who follow Jesus.

It is so remarkable that Genuineoriginal (who is so bold and 'know-it-all') choose to be among 'the dead who bury their dead' and not among the few who follow Jesus. That is Genuineoriginal is quoting the Holy KJV N.T. willy-nilly. He is quoting parables and presenting them as 'truth', Clearly he is simply unaware aware and simple.

The straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven which few will find, is the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is also described as 'the truth and 'the words'. Clearly this is not a simple thing to discern and know, because only a few will find it.

It is confirmed that 'the truth'/'the words' (which are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and 'the truth'/'the words') were shut-up, sealed and hidden in the Holy KJV N.T for the past 2000 odd years.

'The straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven which few will find' are 'the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven' and 'the truth' and 'the words'. They are all the same. And it is confirmed that these were shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T. and will be made openly and plainly available only at the time of the end, which is only now at hand:

The straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven which few will find and which are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and 'the truth' and 'the words' which were shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T. is now being provided in very plain and simply language, on my posts. We are indeed, at the time of the end

Foolish and deceived people, like Genuineoriginal can be helped (before it is too late) but only if they quickly realize their own infirmities, limitations and foolish state.

There is no time left for 'sweet and nice'. There is no time left to make foolish people deceptively feel wise (as was commonly done in traditional Christianity and Catholicism for the past 2000 odd years so as to lift-off money from the pockets of these sad and unfortunate people).

Last edited:

Gurucam

We're specifically talking about how the called out ones of today are doing something different than those have in the past to become , " in Christ " .

How do the called of today become in Christ ?

You should be able to answer this in one short paragraph .

Apart from the fact that, if one is following Satan/the devil/Peter instead of following Jesus who, since 2000 odd years is Lord clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus, one has made a serious and terminal mistake and misstep . . . the post above, (i.e. post # 159) give finer details with respect to your question on this post.

Please have a read and offer a comment if you please.

Thank you Faither.

N.B. We (and the surface of earth) are at the time of the end and we can expect 'the truth'/'the words' that were previously shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. to surface in total clarity as new, increased knowledge.

There are times of end every 2000 odd years. During each 2000 odd year period some set of knowledge which are described as 'the words' remain 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy book that is related to that period.

Then at each of these times of the end, of one of those 2000 odd year period, 'the words' which were hidden during that period surfaces as new and increased knowledge for all and sundry to know.

Moses marked the time of the end of the pre-Mosaic period and he brought new knowledge which dismissed and replaced the previous knowledge which those people held.

Then 2000 odd years ago the time of the end of the Mosaic period came with the advent of Jesus. And Jesus brought new and increased knowledge which was given to do-away-with and replace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. Jesus was not widely accepted.

John 18:36 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

At that time Jesus did not have the power on earth to totally dismiss the old system and replace it with His new Christian system. And the very great majority wanted top remain under the Old Mosaic system.

Jesus could not fight this reality on earth. Jesus had no choice since His kingdom was not of this world at that time. Jesus simply left the old Mosaic/ten commandments intact for those who wanted to remain under that system. Simultaneously Jesus introduced the new N.T./Spirit and spirit/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit system.

And so, only a few accepted and correctly followed Jesus (i.e. as the Spirit of Jesus). The very great majority choose to remain under the old Mosaic/ten commandments system.

During this period Jesus kingdom was in God kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. Jesus was clad only in His Spirit body , in His throne of glory in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit real, as the Lord for Christians/Saints who are just a chosen few (and not the 2 billion strong traditional Christians and Catholics).

The past 2000 odd year period (i.e. since the advent of the physical Jesus to now) it was permitted for the surface of earth, to be shared by both the O.T. people and the N.T. people.

However, simultaneously, for the past 2000 odd years the following pray which was about bringing God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, to earth was regularly issued:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Bring God's kingdom of kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, to earth is to conform the surface of earth to the likes of Jesus' kingdom and his throne of glory, as it is in spirit heaven. In this kingdom Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus.

When the surface of earth is conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, Jesus' kingdom and his throne of glory as it is in spirit heaven, will also come to the surface of earth. And in Jesus' kingdom on earth, Jesus will also be clad only in His Spirit body.

This transformation of the surface of earth, to God's kingdom of heaven, as it is in spirit heaven, was carded for the time of the end of the last 2000 odd year period.

Recently, the time of the end came for that old 2000 odd year period. The surface of earth is now conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven and Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus now rule on the surface of earth. Jesus' kingdom is now of this world/earth. This is why increased turmoil is being witnessed on earth. The simple fact is that Old is being dissolved to give way to the new.

Jesus will soon have his big time vengeance against the Jews, billions of traditional Christians and Catholics and all others who undermined, desecrated and denied Him and his new spirit and Spirit based, transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit system.

The transgressing of the ten commandments, so as to serve in the newness of spirit is anchored on discerning the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and being led into one's works, by the Spirit of Jesus, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. Those (i.e. all) who have denied, opposed, undermined and desecrated this will feel the wrath of Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus.:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)

The Jews killed Jesus because he introduced the new Christian system which is based on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Serving in the newness of spirit is the concept of discerning the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one's own heart/spirit and being led into one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

In this new 2000 odd year period, only N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christians/Spirit of Jesus people will be permitted on the surface of earth.

All O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment people will be out-of here. The sad fact is they all sin, fall short of the glory of God and will be dispatched to hell in one fell sweep.

The surface of earth is now in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. And this is totally oppose to and totally without, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.