Increased knowedge provided now, in the time of the end of one 2000 year period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

genuineoriginal

Genuineorignal can seriously jeopardize your Christian effort and Christian devotion. He is an unawares, false spying brethren whose corrupt mission is to return aspiring Christian and Christians to bondage under the ten commandments, by deny them, their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirit.
The Ten Commandments state:

Exodus 20:13-17
13 Thou shalt not kill.
14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15 Thou shalt not steal.
16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ***, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.​

The Apostle Paul stated:

Romans 13:9
9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.​

Gurucam states:
"The instructions to aspiring Christians and Christians is that the O.T. and the ten commandments are anchored on lies which Moses gave. And therefore aspiring Christians and Christians must totally disregard the O.T. and the ten commandments."​

Will you believe Paul or Gurucam?

Gurucam

This is part three to post #179

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

'the words' were shut up and sealed in the O.T.

'the words' were hidden from O.T. people. This was so until the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment era.

The time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment era, was 2000 odd years. This was when Jesus came and brought the following things which were new to the Jews:
1.) Grace and truth,
2.) the Holy KJV N.T.
3.) the idea of eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven
5.) the path and conduit to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven
5.) Christianity,
6.) other things.
7.) the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
8.) the ten commandments were found to be 'onto' death'
9.) the ten commandments are the ministration of death
10.) the ten commandments is him who had the power of death, that is, the devil.

The above were 'the words' that were previously shut-up, sealed and hidden from the Jews. The above were all new to the Jews. None of the above can be or would be, found in the O.T.

The above are the fabric of the New Testament, i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.. These are the anchor of Christianity. Those things separate the Holy KJV N.T. from the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments.

The above came with Jesus. Therefore those precious gems are not in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments. This tells us that the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments has nothing to offer Christians.

Apart from 1 to 6 above, there are more new and increased knowledge (i.e. more truth/words) that were previously 'shut-up, 'sealed and hidden from the Jews, which Jesus also brought, 2000 odd years ago, at the time of the end of the Mosaic period/era:

2000 odd years ago, Jesus bought the following added truth, to those who choose to believe Him and follow Hm:

10.) the ten commandments is him who had the power of death, that is, the devil.

The above truths are not for O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are the dead who bury their dead. They are not the ones who follow Jesus.

Those who follow Jesus are the chosen few authentic N.T./Christians/Jesus people. They are the chosen few who throw out the O.T. and transgress the ten commandments, so as serve in the newness of spirit.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus has two agendas, the above defines them

One of Jesus' agenda was and continue to be, 'let the dead bury their dead'. To serve this agenda, Jesus left the O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments intact. Especially because the ten commandments were found to be onto death. Therefore the O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments were just right for 'the dead to bury their dead'. That is, by simply esteeming using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments, the dead will bury each other.

Jesus left the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system intact for the the dead to bury each other. Spiritually dead people are the dead who bury each other. that is they 'killeth' each other by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the O.T. and the ten commandments.

The ten commandments were found to be 1.) onto death, 2.) the ministration of death and 3.) him who had the power of death, that is, the devil.

In simple language the O.T. and the ten commandments destroys one's spiritual awareness. This denies one the capacity to discern things of God (these are discerned only through one's own spirit).

The most serious thing that one is denied (i.e. when one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments), is communion with the Spirit of Jesus, Who since 2000 odd years ago is the Lord for Christians. This is the most devilish thing that the ten commandments does.

There are three things which Jesus brought when he came among the Jews and those others, 2000 odd years ago:

1.) The following say that the 'thou shalt not covet commandment '(and by extension all the ten commandments) were found to be onto death.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

2.) The following say that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. And Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The following say that Jesus came to destroy him who had the power of death that is the devil:

Hebrews: 2 KJV N.T.
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

"Him that had the power of death, that is, the devil" is the ministration of death. This is the ten commandments. Also the ten commandments were found to be 'onto death'

Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

Jesus, through his own physical death destroyed the ten commandments. Jesus did this by replacing the ten commandments with His Spirit.

In order to destroy the ten commandments which was 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil', Jesus had to die. Jesus had to die because when he destroy the ten commandments he replaced them with His Spirit. So it was expedient for the physical Jesus to go away (by physical death). Then he could return as the Spirit of Jesus who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession.

So essentially and expediently, the physical Jesus had to die, physically. Then rise, clad only in His Spirit body, to God's kingdom, in spirit heaven. There to take up his appointment (clad only in His Spirit body) as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession and Lord to N.T., Christian people.

You will notice that since 2000 odd years ago the Spirit of Jesus (who is also the Spirit of Jesus who bring all truth) is the Lord for Christians. And where the Spirit of Jesus is, one has liberty to ignore the O.T. and also transgress the ten commandments.

Therefore according to Hebrews above, 'through death, (i.e. by dying physical and returning, as the Spirit of Jesus who is the lord) Jesus destroyed and replaced, the ten commandments which is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'

The above is how ten commandments were done away with (i.e. destroyed) by Jesus and replaced with His Spirit and where the Spirit of Jesus is, there is liberty to transgress the ten commandments:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.

Those who are led by the Spirit of Jesus are Christians. One becomes dead to the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian.

Genuineoriginal and the likes corrupt the above by claiming that 'the law' is not the ten commandments, they do this conveniently, according to their whim and fancy. For them, sometimes 'the law' is the ten commandments and at other time, 'the law' it is not the ten commandments.

The following tells us that "one becomes dead to the law when one becomes a Christian". Then in a few verses down, this revelation goes on to tell us that "the law which one becomes dead to when one becomes a Christians is the, thou shalt not covet commandment (and by extension all the ten commandments)':

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above is new increased knowledge which Jesus brought to the Jews, 2000 odd years ago. This was released to the Jews, by Jesus as new increased knowledge at the time of end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments period. This given to marked the dawn of the N.T./Christian/Jesus period.

The above are all new increased information which the Jews did not have before, and which are not in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

Now look at Satan/the antichrist (i.e. Genuineoriginal) corrupt the above new increased knowledge which Jesus brought to the Jews, 2000 odd years ago. This was told to those who wanted to cease being Jews and become Christians. This was at the time of the end of the Mosaic period.

Now look at Satan/the antichrist (i.e. Genuineoriginal) seek to deny Christians they right so as to promote the Jewish agenda, which is antichrist.

There are those who were deceived into believing that the Spirit of Jesus is here to protect and preserve the Jews and their tradition.

Fact is the Jews denied, persecuted and kill Jesus because Jesus was at variance with them. 2000 odd years ago, Jesus' kingdom was not among the Jew. Jesus kingdom is spiritual. However the kingdom of the Jews was carnal/physical.

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

The Jews denied, persecuted, tortured and kill Jesus because the increased knowledge which Jesus brought (i.e. Holy KJV N.T.) was destroying their O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments scriptures.

Now the Jews are sneaky trying to claim Jesus as their own.

Jesus was simply born among them to help them. However the Jews totally denied, persecute, tortured and killed Jesus. Jesus had distanced himself from the Jews. Jesus' kingdom and the Jewish kingdom were totally different. In fact these kingdoms were at serious odds with each other. So much so that the Jews, denied, persecute, tortured and killed Jesus.

Jesus told Christians (those who believed and followed him), to not go after their own vengeance for these acts of the Jews. Jesus told them that vengeance is his:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

2000 odd years ago Jesus' kingdom was not of this world. He did not rule here. The world was not conformed to the N.T./Christians/Jesus tradition which is totally spiritual and anchored on the Spirit of Jesus and spiritually aware people.

2000 odd years ago, among the Jews, the world was conformed to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition which is anchored on spiritually dead people. And they ruled the among their lands.

At that time 2000 odd years ago, Jesus was totally misplace and with out power, among the Jews and those others. The Jews and those other, were all 'the dead' (i.e. spiritually dead) and the kingdom which they made on earth was totally of the flesh, (i.e. carnal).

Jesus had no power, relevance or functionality in this Jewish kingdom as it was on earth 2000 odd years ago. No one knew about or even believed in the new things which Jesus came to deliver. These were essential things of God and spiritual. The people who the physical Jesus came among 2000 odd years ago, were all spiritually dead, i.e. carnal and only in the flesh. This was with the possible exception of only the disciples.

They totally denied Jesus and Christianity who and which, were spiritual.

At that time, Jesus kingdom was elsewhere. Jesus' kingdom was not with the Jews.

At that time, Jesus kingdom was in God kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm. And indeed when Jesus died he rose to his kingdom and throne of glory, in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, clad only in his Spirit body, to be Lord for the chosen few who abandon the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments Jewish system and follow Him.

Recently because of realignment of the heavenly/planetary bodies (i.e. the Holy Angles in heaven), the surface of earth became conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven. This means that the surface of earth ceased being conformed to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments Jewish kingdom.

The changing of the surface of earth to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven. made the the surface of earth also Jesus' kingdom. Jesus' kingdom is totally and essentially spiritual. Jesus operates his kingdom through His Spirit who is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession.

Since God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven came to the surface of earth, then Jesus kingdom is also of this world. Now the surface of earth is Jesus' kingdom. The surface of earth is no longer the kingdom of the Jews.

Now, Jesus is having and will continue to more significantly have, his vengeance against the Jews and all who denied, persecuted, tortured, desecrated, killed, Him. Jesus will also have his vengeance against all those who denied, desecrated and corrupted his N.T./Christian/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit tradition.

Now, all O/T/Mosaic/ten commandment people (like the Jews, Genuineoriginal and billions of traditional Christians and Catholics) seriously and terminally jeopardized.

Last edited:

Gurucam

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

'the words' were hidden from O.T. people. This was so until the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment era.

The time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment era, was 2000 odd years. This was when Jesus came and brought the following things which were new to the Jews:
1.) Grace and truth,
2.) the Holy KJV N.T.
4.) the path and conduit to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven
5.) Christianity,
6.) other things.
11.) Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered things (like the ten commandments and the O.T.) to the Jews.
12.) Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

The above were 'the words' that were previously shut-up, sealed and hidden from the Jews, until Jesus brought them 2000 odd years ago. This is the essential substance of the Holy KJV N.T.. The above were all new to the Jews until Jesus brought them 2000 odd years ago. None of the above can be or would be, found in the O.T.

Foolish and deceived Genuineoriginal is attempting to deny and discredit Jesus for bringing these things. He foolishly believe that these things are in the O.T..

In fact, Genuineoriginal is seeking to corrupt and alter the Holy KJV N.T. so as to (corruptly) elevate the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition above the Holy KJV N.T.. Fact is, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments is clearly the Old which must die in order to give way to the new,, which is Holy KJV N.T.:

2 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Obviously, the Jews of 2000 odd years ago, denied, persecuted, tortured and kill Jesus because he revealed the above things about the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

After Jesus' crucifixion, the Jews who include Satan/the devil/Peter and his succession of popes continued their denial and persecution of Christians and Christianity.

The Jews operated through Satan/the devil/Peter and his succession of popes (who remained Jews while pretending to be Christians).

Satan/the devil/Peter and his succession of popes deceived billion of traditional Christians and Catholics into believing that
1.) the old testament is a part of Christianity and
2.) the O.T. is better than the Holy KJV N.T. and
3.) the Holy KJV N.T. must be altered (i.e. corrupted) according what is in the Old Testament.

Fact is, Jesus brought new increased knowledge to Jews 2000 odd years ago. This was at the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic era. This new increased knowledge is the fabric or the Holy KJV N.T.. This was given to replace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system era.

Fact is, among the critical things which Jesus brought 2000 odd years ago, as new increased knowledge were:

1.) The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system was anchored on the lies of Moses.
2.) The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system had to die so as to give way to the Holy KJV N.T./Jesus/Christian system
3.) The Holy KJV N.T./Jesus/Christian system which is anchored on truth and grace and the other new information listed above, which Jesus bought 2000 odd years ago, at the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments.

The fact that the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system has to die and give way to the Holy KJV N.T./Jesus/Christian system is revealed in the following.

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

The Holy KJV N.T./Jesus/Christian system was not given to be added to or be subjected to, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. The Holy KJV N.T./Jesus/Christian system was given to totally destroy and replace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

The Jews and other spiritually dead people were powerful and they violently opposed Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T./Jesus/Christian system. At that time, 2000 odd years ago, Jesus' kingdom was not of this world. There was no one to fight for Jesus:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

At that time, the Jews were all spiritually dead. Therefore they were all in the flesh and not given to know things of God. Their might and power was all physical/carnal (i.e. the powers of the Jews were physical. They had this might and power under the physical (numerical) powers of their physically oriented followers.

On the other hand, Jesus' might and power were spiritual. However there were very few, if any, who were spiritually awakened/spiritually aware. Also the Holy angles in heaven (i.e. the planets etc above) were not positioned to empower spiritual powers on earth among i.e. the Jews and those others.

This meant that Jesus had no real followers and Jesus had not physical power among the Jews who were physically powerful, arrogant, violent and essentially evil.

So Jesus had to find a none-physical, none-physically-confrontational way to deal with these essentially evil Jews. Jesus had to turn to his real power. This was his intellect and his intuitions.

At that time Jesus' kingdom and His throne of glory was in God's kingdom in the spirit realm. Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus was totally powerful in this spirit realm. It was Jesus spiritual actualization and spiritual powers which enable Him to do 'miracles'.

To deal with the Jews, who were violent and evil, Jesus could not confront them physically. Jesus had to resort to his intellect (i.e his ability to detect and figures out, physical things on earth) and his intuitions (i.e. his ability to detect the spirit reality and know how things work in the spirit realm)

Based on the above Jesus came up with a technique to deal with the Jews and others who were spiritually dead. Jesus aim was to 'let the dead bury each other in hell (Purgatory)', very peacefully, under they own willing persuasion.

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

'The dead' were the Jews who denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus. These are the Jews and other spiritually dead people who were violently opposed to Jesus and openly and obviously did not follow Jesus. Jesus aim was to have them bury each other in hell, willingly, effectively, comprehensively and peacefully Jesus created a Satanic church to achieve his second mission. And Jesus anchored this church on Satan/the devil/Peter:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Satan/the devil/Peter was totally out-intellectualized (i.e. out-witted) by Jesus. This cannot be surprising because Jesus was indeed wise and intelligent about many dimensions. Therefore Jesus clearly knew Peter very well and identified Peter to be Satan/the devil. And therefore Jesus dealt with (and empowered) Satan/the devil/Peter appropriately,as Satan/the devil that he was.

Fact is, Peter tried to mislead and derail Jesus (off his divine path) many times. This made Peter, Satan/the devil. Jesus identified only one person to be Satan/the devil. This was Peter:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Fact is, Jesus outsmarted Peter who he identified to be Satan/the devil. Jesus outsmarted Satan/the devil/Peter into boldly serving His (Jesus') second agenda. This second agenda is to have the dead (i.e. spiritually dead people) who esteem use, invoked and/or promoted the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system, become eventually buried in side the earth in hell (Purgatory). This ensured (for the past 2000 odd years) that spiritually dead people (i.e. children of the flesh) do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven either in spirit heaven or eventually on earth, together with Christians who are the children of God.

The detail of this is the fabric of Jesus' Satanic church which he anchored on Satan/the devil/Peter and his succession of popes who unwittingly served and continue to serve, Jesus second agenda of letting the dead bury each other inside the earth in hell (Purgatory), willingly, peacefully and effectively . . . while enabling authentic Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) to peacefully earn eternal life and eventual entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

The above was the reality for the past 2000 odd years, on earth.

Every one who followed the Jews, Satan/the devil/peter and his succession of popes, all esteem, use invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They were made and kept the dead who get buried inside the earth in hell, by their peers, when they die physically. They are all still in hell. None of them are in heaven. They are billions.

Prophesy is that they will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with the chosen few Christians.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir (i.e. N.T./Christian/Jesus people), as long as he is a child (in Christ), differeth nothing from a servant (i.e the servant is Jesus Christ), though he (Jesus) be lord of all;
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. N.T./Christian/Jesus people), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. N.T./Christian/Jesus people) .

The above speaks of 'he who was born of the flesh persecuted him that was born of spirit'.

1.) "he who was born of the flesh' refers to the Jews who killed Jesus and persecuted Christians:

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

2.) "persecuted him that was born of spirit" refers to N.T./Christian/Jesus people. They are the chosen few who became Christians. They were delivered from the thou shalt not covet commandment (and by extension all the ten commandments) so that they can serve in the newness of spirit. They are the chosen few who accept this revelation and became Christians/children of God. They did this by transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above say that the Jews and all others who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the O.T.Mosaic.ten commandments system persecute those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the Holy KJV N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christian/Jesus system.

The above also say that the Jews and all others who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments system are born of the flesh and those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the Holy KJV N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christian/Jesus system are born of spirit.

The above also say that the Jews and all others who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments system will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the Holy KJV N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christian/Jesus system.

Most every thing in the Holy KJV N.T, are clear indictments against and total dismissal of, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments.

Last edited:

Gurucam

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above have many very important Christian revelations.

For this post we will use just three of them:

1.) when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law
2.) now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit
3.) Thou shalt not covet

The above say: the law is for those who are in the flesh, i.e. 'being dead wherein we were held'.

The above say that being 'dead' (i.e. being spiritually dead) one is held under the law and the law referenced here, is the thou shalt not covet commandments. In very clear words the above say, one is held under the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the ten commandments) when one is spiritually dead.

The above is addressed to those who can serve in the newness of spirit. This is not addressed to the dead who are held under the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the ten commandments).

The above is addressed to those who have ceased being spiritually dead and becomes newly spiritually awaken/spiritually aware. This is achieved when they awaken to/become aware of their own hearts/spirits. Then they can serve in the newness of spirit.

The above is addressed to newly spiritually awakened/spiritually aware people. They are instructed that: they are delivered from the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the ten commandments) and they must serve in the newness of spirit.

There is no 'iffy' dimension about this revelations. There is not doubt about this revelation. This is the most fundamental tenant of Christianity. This revelations does not say that one is still under the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the ten commandments) and one must serve in the newness of spirit.

The above also say that 'when we were in the flesh' 'the motion of sin that was by the law', 'did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death'. Again the law referenced here is the 'thou shalt not covet commandments'. The above say that when one was in the flesh (i.e. spiritually dead or 'the dead') the working of the sin which came with the law caused one to bring forth 'fruits onto death'.

The above tells us that there are people who are newly spiritually awakened/spiritually aware. That is, they are no longer 'in the flesh', (i.e. they are no longer dead wherein they were held under the law'). The revelation instructs those people that they are delivered from the law (i.e. 'the thou shalt not covet commandment' and by extension all the ten commandments) and they must serve in the newness of spirit.

The above say to these people, that, because they are newly spiritually aware they are delivered from the ten commandments, and they must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

The above say: in all of the above 'the law' is the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' and by extension all the ten commandments.

Also the above say that one becomes dead to the ten commandments when one becomes a Christians. This is when one ceases to be 'in the flesh by becoming spiritually awaken/spiritually aware. Then one is delivered from the ten commandments and one must unconditionally serve in the newness of spirit.

Serving in the newness of spirit is about discerning the Spirit of Jesus within one's own spirit and being led, unconditionally, by this Spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This system is based on being led by the mind of the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own spirit. It involves one own spirit, the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

'Transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit is the new N.T./spirit and Spirit based/Christian covenant. This is addressed only to spiritually awakened/spiritually aware people. This is not for spiritually dead people (i.e. 'the dead').

'Spiritually dead people' are not delivered from the ten commandments. 'Spiritually dead people' must remain under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments. They are not and cannot be, Christians.

The above ties into the following other revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above say, Abraham had two sons.

1.) One was a child of the flesh. 'He was born after the flesh'. A child of the flesh is a fruit onto death (i.e. in Romans: 7 above). This was Ishmael.

Romans: 7 above say that those who esteem, use, invokes and/or promote the 'thou shalt not covet commandments (and by extension all the ten commandments) bring forth only 'fruit onto death'. With respect to sex marriage and procreation fruit onto death are child of the flesh like Ishmael.

2.) The other was a child of promise. This son was described as 'born of Spirit'. This was Issac.

Romans: 7 above say that when people give up and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit, one stop bringing forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth only fruits onto God/children of God, like Issac.

In the above, 'promise' (i.e. in child of promise) refers to Sthe promise of the Spirit that was given by God to Abraham. The Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus Who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession. This relates directly to transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

'Serving in the newness of spirit' refers to the new Christian covenant which anchor on one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, as discern within one's own heart/spirit.

'Serving in the newness of spirit' is the Christian concept of transgress the ten commandments, so as to be led into ones' activities (like having procreative sex), unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, as discern within one's own heart/spirit.

Therefore to be born of Spirit results when procreating couples, transgress the 'thou shalt not covet commandments (and by extension all the ten commandments) so as 'to serve in the newness of spirit'.

The above was all new to the Jews. However those of them who accept and adopt the above, stop bringing forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh like Ishmael and start bringing forth fruit onto God/children of God like Issac.

Essentially the clear message is that Issac and Ishmael were were born under two differ covenants.

Ishmael (the child of the flesh) was born according to and under, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant.

Issac (the child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God/Christian) was born according to the Holy KJV N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus/Christian covenant.

:idea: Issac received the blessing associated with the promise of the Spirit that was made, by God, to Abraham.

Ishmael was born according to the flesh/ten commandments covenant. Issac was born according to the Spirit Christian covenant.

:idea: Ishmael did not received the blessing associated with the promise of the Spirit that was made, by God, to Abraham.:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ (not Moses); that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

The promise of the Spirit relates to being delivered from the thou shall not covet commandment so that one can serve in the newness of spirit.

'Serving the newness of spirit' is the acts of transgressing the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus. The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession that was promised by God to Abraham. Jesus came to introduce this Spirit to the Jews.

The above is the new Christians covenant that relates to 'stop bringing forth fruit onto death who are children of the flesh' and start 'bringing forth fruits onto God who are children of God. This is to be 'in Christ.

'Children of God' are fruits onto God. These are also described as children of promise and 'born of Spirit'. This is because the promise relates to a promise which God made to Abraham. This promise is the promise of a Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession which will liberate the Jews from bondage and curse, that is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition.

The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession (which was promised to Abraham) is the Spirit of Jesus who intercedes on behalf of humans with the Holy Spirit. This is the New covenant. This is Christianity. One who accept and embrace this new tradition are in Christ Jesus.

The above was open to all Jews. However the Jews had to cease being spiritually dead (i.e. the dead) and become awakened to/aware of one's own heart/spirit in order to access and us this new form of being informed and guided.

Abraham was very special. His action when he brought forth Issac (a child of God) counted for the (New) Christians/spirit and Spirit way. This was not according to and did not count for, the Old O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments way.

However Abraham's action when he brought forth Ishmael was based on the Old O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. This did not count for the (New) Christians/spirit and Spirit way.

Abraham's son Issac, was born under the above Christian covenant which relates to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven that is above in the spirit realm (i.e. the Jerusalem that is above). This is the promise land for spiritually aware/spiritually awakened people who choose to follow Jesus (i.e. the chosen few Christians). These were Jesus chosen people. And they were the chosen few. From among the Jews, these were the few who ceased being Jews and became Christians.

This is how Jesus looked after these chosen few, who followed him and became Christians:

After Jesus' crucifixion, he rose to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, clad only in his Spirit body to be Lord for Christians (i.e. the chosen few who accepted him and his new covenant and followed him). Jesus went to spirit heaven, to prepare a place for those who follow Him. These are those chosen few people who transgress the ten commandments so as to be unconditionally led by His Spirit, i.e. the Spirit of Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Abraham other son Ishmael, was not born under the above new covenant. Ishmael was born under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments. This covenant is for spiritually dead people (i.e. people who are in the flesh, as stated in Romans above). This related to the physical Jerusalem which is the promise land for people who are still in the flesh.

Jesus in not all interested in and/or concerned with the physical Jerusalem which is Jerusalem on earth. This is the promise land for people who are still in the flesh. Jesus' attitude towards spiritually dead people is 'let the dead bury their dead'. Jesus entire concern is which people who follow Him to the Jerusalem which is spiritual and in God's kingdom of heaven that is the spirit realm.

The above revelations identifies two different Jerusalem and two different and corresponding covenants:

1.) One covenant is from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. And this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. This is the O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments covenant and this relates to Jerusalem on earth. The physical earthly Jerusalem. Ishmael was brought forth under this covenant.

2.) The other covenant relates to Jerusalem which is above and is free and the mother of us all. This is the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant. This relates to the Jerusalem that is above, in spirit heaven. This relates to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven that is above, in spirit heaven. These are the fundamentals of Christianity. Issac was brought forth under this covenant.

Last edited:

Gurucam

14 things, so far, that are not in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments 'scriptures'.

14 things, so far, that are not in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments 'scriptures'.

1.) Grace and truth,
2.) the Holy KJV N.T.
5.) Christianity,
6.) other things.
11.) Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered things (like the ten commandments and the O.T.) to the Jews.
12.) Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.
13.) those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' bring forth only fruit onto death (i.e. the dead who bury their dead). In the context of marriage sex and procreation fruits onto death are child of the flesh.
14.) those who transgress the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' so as to serve in the newness of spirit, stop bringing forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh and start bringing forth only fruits onto God who, with respect to marriage, sex and procreation, are children of God.

So there we have it two more truths which Jesus brought to the Jews just 2000 odd years ago. This information will not be found in the O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments 'scriptures'.

The above (i.e. # 1 to # 14 so far) were 'the words' that were previously shut-up, sealed and hidden from the Jews, until Jesus brought them 2000 odd years ago. This is the essential substance of the Holy KJV N.T.. The above were all new to the Jews until Jesus brought them 2000 odd years ago.

None of the above can be or would be, found in the O.T.

The Holy KJV N.T./Jesus/Christian system was not given to be added to or be subjected to, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. The Holy KJV N.T./Jesus/Christian system was given to totally destroy and replace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.:

The above were 'the words' that were previously shut-up, sealed and hidden from the Jews, until Jesus brought them 2000 odd years ago. This is the essential substance of the Holy KJV N.T.. The above were all new to the Jews until Jesus brought them 2000 odd years ago. None of the above can be or would be, found in the O.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. was not given to add to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. The Holy KJV N.T. was given to destroy and replace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

Genuineoriginal is foolishly stuck in the Old (which is anchored on Moses who did not use great plainness of speech) and reject the New which is anchored on Jesus who brought grace and truth.

Foolish and deceived Genuineoriginal is attempting to deny and discredit Jesus for bringing these things. He foolishly believe that these things are in the O.T..

In fact, Genuineoriginal is seeking to corrupt and alter the Holy KJV N.T. so as to (corruptly) elevate the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition above the Holy KJV N.T.. Fact is, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments is clearly the Old which must die in order to give way to the new,, which is Holy KJV N.T.:

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Gebuineoriginal GenuineOriginal

FTFY

promotes and use the idea of going back to old manuscripts (and the O.T.) to supposedly correct the Holy KJV N.T..

You must be one of them "King James Only" people.

Tell me, Cam, have you ever heard of the "Wicked Bible"?

It was a King James Version Bible that was printed that accidentally left out the word "not" in "thou shalt [not] commit adultery" in Exodus 20.

Do you think that that version was inspired by God? or do you think that an error crept into the Bible on accident?

This is actually corruption of the Holy KJV N.T. and denying, persecuting, torturing and killing Jesus and his new teachings, over and over again.

No idea where you get this stuff, but going back to the originals to find out the original meaning of a word isn't anywhere near the same thing as "denying, persecuting, torturing, and killing Jesus."

Genuineoriginal is a self appointed 'know-it-all, like Peter, who Jesus so very clearly identified to be Satan/the devil.

This is called name calling and is completely unnecessary.

At all events, new scriptures are 'the words'/the truth, which were previous shut-up' sealed and hidden in the old scriptures. This surfaces as new increased knowledge at the time of the end of the old period. This new increased knowledge become the New scriptures which is given to destroy and replace the Old scriptures.

At all events, new scriptures are given to destroy and replace old scriptures:

So when the two planes struck the WTC in NYC on 9-11-01, what new scripture was given?

Excellent scriptures, but they don't say what you're implying.

Of course, violent and physically powerful Old people

Who are you calling "old"? :angrymob:

(i.e people who esteem the Old scriptures), violently and powerfully

"Violently"? "Powerfully"? :rotfl:

oppose new scriptures

Hmmm, I wonder why... /sarcasm

But seriously, there aren't any new scriptures because God has been silent for nearly the past two thousand years, and we know this is possible because it isn't the first time He's been silent.

Also, "the oracles of God were committed to the Jews." Does that phrase ring a bell? It should, because it's scripture.

What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision?Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God. - Romans 3:1-2 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans3:1-2&version=NKJV

and new transformation.

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE! :rotfl: :mock:

So the complete doing-away-with the Old so as to given way to the New, is some time delayed until the Holy Angels in the heaven re-align them selves to support the New.

Look, when you get rid of the Old Testament, you destroy the foundation the New Testament was built on.

House on sand, anyone?

It took 2000 odd years

2000 is an even number, silly.

for the Holy Angles in the heavens above, to re-align themselves to support the Spirit of Jesus on the surface of earth.

When did the the 2/3's of the angels that didn't fall at the beginning of creation unalign themselves from God?

The Spirit of Jesus is the only anchor of the New (i.e. the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant).

If you read carefully, NOTHING in the New Testament contradicts what was said in the Old Testament. In fact, if anything, it reinforces it.

This is Christianity which only a chosen few found.

And you're one of those "chosen few," eh?

Now the Old (i.e. the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant) and all old people are totally out of here.

I'm pretty sure that God said that not one jot or one tittle would pass from the law until both heaven and earth pass away.

And I'm pretty sure heaven and earth have not passed away yet, which proves you to be wrong, at least on this one point.

Scriptures are not given by lettered discernment. Lettered discernment is to go back to old physically spoken and physically written words and translated and/or studying these physically spoken and physically written words.

The physical Jesus did not get his knowledge by physically reading and and physically studying scriptures:

:doh:

That's because He's the one who WROTE the Scriptures. You'd think the God of all creation, if He wrote a book, would be able to remember what He wrote...

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

Scriptures are given by inspiration. Inspirations means getting all one's knowledge through a direct (not seen/not physical) connection between one own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

You seem to have left out the rest of the passage...

Here it is, and this time, read the entire thing:

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. - 2 Timothy 3:16-17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Timothy3:16-17&version=NKJV

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Excellent verses, but they come nowhere near supporting your position.

Clearly Genuioneoriginal GenuineOriginal

FTFY

is of the Old spiritually dead 'school'. He goes back to letter discernment (which killeth) to get his information. He has not learn the new Christians way to get knowledge and guidance.

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. - 2 Timothy 3:16-17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Timothy3:16-17&version=NKJV

GenuineOriginal does not know about going forward and does not how to go forward, by searching his own heart/spirit

So one finds truth by searching one's own heart/spirit?

What was it that Paul said?

Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: “That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged.” - Romans 3:4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans3:4&version=NKJV

and discerning the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, Who passes all knowledge.

:blabla:

This is how Christ dwells in one's heart (as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) and passes all truth.

GenuineOriginal does not know about the above (inspired) way of getting all truth through his own heart/spirit, from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

So like all old deluded and spiritually dead people, GenuineOriginal goes back to the dead and killeth way of lettered discernment.

You have to reject Paul in order to believe your fantastical position.

Now since Genuineoriginal is spiritually dead,

I assure you, he is not.

his (essentially dead) way

is all appropriate for him, but only for him. His grave sin is when he promotes his (essentially dead) way as the Christian way.

He is totally denying, persecuting, torturing and killing Jesus, over and over again.

And this is libel, false accusation, and ad hominem.

Have no doubt Jesus will deal with him, very appropriately.

:AMR:

Shall not the God of the earth judge rightly?

Gurucam

Fact is, many are already seeing the writing on wall and are running' to and fro'.

Fact is, many are already seeing the writing on wall and are running' to and fro'.

Fact is, many (of the old system and old guard) are already seeing the writing on wall. They are already discerning the New that is destroying and replacing the Old, on earth. They are already running 'to and fro' in mad frenzies, seeking any which way, to resurrect their old system and their old rule which was under the Old system.

They are foolishly unaware of the fact that, at all times of the end, the Old always die to give way to the new:

We are the time of the end of the last 2000 odd years when the surface of earth was shared by both 1.) the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system (and O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) and 2.) the Holy KJV N.T./Christian system (and Holy KJV N.T./Christian people).

During the above period O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people denied and persecuted Christians (i.e. Christians are the chosen few who actually followed Jesus by adopting and esteeming the Holy KJV N.T./Christian system.)

This shared period has ended. Now only the Holy KJV N.T./Christian system and Holy KJV N.T./Christian people, rule here. This is the total, final and complete transformation (on the surface of earth) from the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system to the Holy KJV N.T./Christian system.

This total transformation from the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system to the Holy KJV N.T., is not under the control of any human or humans. This is happening totally under Grace of God, through the direct influence of the Holy Angles, who are the sun, the moon, the planets, etc.. The Holy Angels are among the primary subjects of God.

This is the will of the Holy Angles in the heaven above. The holy Angels are the sun, the moon and the planets, etc.. They have always ruled the earth and the people on earth. Now (with their recent reconfiguration in the heaven above) they have empowered the Spirit of Jesus on earth. Now, Christianity can and will be, absolutely and totally enforced on earth.

It will no longer be possible, for the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system to also be on earth together with the Holy KJV N.T. system. This time has now passed.

Fact is, now Genuineoriginal and billions of other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are seriously jeopardized. Many of these billions, erroneously believe that they are Christians. They are not Christians. They have been totally deceived by false prophets continuously for the past 2000 odd years.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

2.) the Holy KJV N.T.
Jesus did not give the New Testament written in archaic English to the Jews.
Jesus brought the New Covenant in His blood in fulfillment of Jeremiah 31:31-34

Gurucam

Truth will not be found in any physically spoken or physically written words.

Truth will not be found in any physically spoken or physically written words.

Jesus did not give the New Testament written in archaic English to the Jews.
Jesus brought the New Covenant in His blood in fulfillment of Jeremiah 31:31-34

Jesus did not give "All Truth" (which are the only basis of Christianity), in any physically written and physically spoken form, either in Arabic, Greek or English.

Physically spoken and physically written words are not at all consequential except as instructions that lead us to the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession who provides All Truth through a totally not-physical pathway.

The above instruction/information is totally and clearly laid out in many multiple mutually supporting revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is all that Christians need from the Holy KJV N.T..

The above information/instructions (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven/the path to all truth) are available only in those few deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples, in very private session among only them. This information is not at all in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments 'scriptures'.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Even, up to the last moments on earth, the physical, son of man, Jesus reiterated to the disciples that he did not give them the truth. He simply told the disciples (in a private session among only them) about where they would get all truth and how to go about getting all truth. Jesus told the disciples that the Spirit of Truth will be made available when he went away by crucifixion and this Spirit of Truth will bring 'All Truth'.

'All Truth' is the only anchor of Christianity.

Before Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body, He deliver his last bit of information to the disciples, in a private session among only them.

This information/instruction was (and it still stands as instruction to Christians):
1.) it is expedient for him as the physical (son of man) Jesus to go away by being crucified
2.) it was expedient for him to go away by being crucified
3.) the reason for Jesus as the son of man Jesus (i.e. the physical Jesus) to go away by being crucified was because there were many thing to deliver to the disciples which he could not and did not deliver to them in his present form as the physical, son of man, Jesus.
4.) Jesus said that it was expedient for him, as the physical (son of man) Jesus, to go away by being crucified so that the Spirit of Truth can come and bring All Truth.

Fact is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is not the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is an independent Spirit who is the Spirit who intercedes on behalf of Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession Who intercedes with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of Saints/Christians according to things in the heart/spirit of Saints/Christians.

The Spirit of Jesus Who is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession dewells in one's heart/spirit and passes knowledge:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

And one who search his or her own heart/spirit come to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do. This is unique for each person. This is totally individualized information and guidance. This is not one size fill all generalized guidance as was done under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

It is note worthy that the physical, son of man, Jesus said: "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. However when the Spirit of Truth comes he will bring 'All Truth".

In the above, the word 'yet' conveys that Jesus did not finish telling the disciples every things that he had to say to them. The word 'yet' also conveys that Jesus will tell them these things which he did not tell them.

However Jesus also told them that when he go away by being crucified, the Spirit of Truth will come and bring 'All Truth'. Clearly Jesus plan was to return as the Spirit of Truth (i.e. the pure Son of the Holy Spirit/the Son of God), so as to deliver things which he could not and did not, tell them when he was the physical son of man Jesus.

Although the above was the physical Jesus' last session with the disciples he said: "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. However when the Spirit of Truth comes he will bring 'All Truth".

The above says two clear things:
1.) Jesus will return to tell the disciples things that he as the physical could not and did not tell them.
2.) When he is crucified and rise to spirit heaven clad only in his spirit body the Spirit of truth will be made available to bring All Truth.

Clearly therefore the Spirit of truth Who was made available (2000 odd yeas ago) to bring All Truth, is quite literally the Spirit of Jesus and also the Spirit of Intercession. In this spirit only format, Jesus bring all truth and he also makes intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit.

To back-up the above it was confirmed that since 2000 odd years ago (that is since the physical Jesus was crucified and rose to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, clad only in His Spirit body) He is the lord for Christians/Saints:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

(The fact seem to be that, billions of traditional Christians and Catholics still believe that the physical Jesus is Lord. They deny the Spirit Jesus, Who bring all truth and who is the pure son of the Holy Spirit and therefore the pure Son of God, so as to esteem the physical son of man Jesus, who is not consequential).

Therefore although since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus, it remained quite firm that: no one come onto God (Who is the holy Spirit) without going through Jesus who is (since 2000 odd years ago) the Spirit of Jesus and in this format, He is Lord for Christians.

We have probably billion of deceived people believing and claiming that they have direct communion with the Holy Spirit. This is impossible. No one can know or commune with the Holy Spirit. One can commune with only the Spirit of Jesus.

The parroting of this claim (by anyone) is a testimony that the one who is making this claim is foolishly deceive and uninformed. He has not found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven.

To claim that one has his/her own direct communion with the Holy Spirit (Who is God) is totally anti-Christ and anti-the Holy KJV N.T. and untrue.

You will know false prophets by their anti-Christ and anti-the Holy KJV N.T. claims.

The physical son of man Jesus had to die to give way to the Spirit Jesus who is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession who bring All Truth. He did this so as to have Himself available as the Spirit of Jesus, so that Christians/Saints can go though Him (as the Spirit of Jesus, to come onto God, who is the Holy Spirit.

Also the clear message is that what the physical Jesus delivered, was not truth. This was just instruction/information as how and were to get truth. This is because the Spirit of Truth bring All Truth and this Spirit was made available only after the physical Jesus was crucified.

What Jesus deliver to the disciples, in very private sessions among them, were simply the mysteries to God's kingdom of heaven. (These are not the parables. Parables do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are simply the instructions related to God's kingdom of heaven. These detailed the path and technique coming onto to Truth, which anchors God's kingdom of heaven and Christianity. And these are not available in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments scriptures. These are available only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples in private session among only them. And these are simply the instructions as to how and were to get All Truth which can give one eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

The path and technique to truth (All Truth) which anchors God's kingdom of heaven and Christianity, is to become spiritually awakened/spiritually aware (i.e. become born again). Then search one's own heart/spirit and discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one's own heart/spirit and this Spirit will deliver All Truth.

The above is not done through physically spoken and physical written words' as delivered by any human person. Not event the physical Jesus could or did deliver truth, in physically spoken and physically written words.

All Truth (which anchors eternal life, Christianity and delivery to heaven) is done none physically. This is done intuitively/spiritually, through a not seen/none physically connection between one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus. This is how all truth/Christian information and guidance, come to one.

Therefore All Truth which is the only anchor of Christianity would not be found in any physically spoken or physically written works.

It is also confirmed that Moses (who anchored the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments system) did not use great plainness of speech. Only Jesus brought grace and truth.

Therefore those who accept the Holy KJV N.T., and so, believe and follow Jesus, would not use the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments 'scriptures'.

At any event, Christians do not have to use and do not use) the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments 'scriptures' because the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and truth were hid from the Jews and those other people until Jesus brought these 2000 odd years ago. Therefore the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and truth (which are the only anchor of Christianity) are not any where in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments 'scriptures'.

No one is forced to accept the above. One is free to remain loyal to the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments tradition. These people never become Christians.

However those who accept the above and follow the above, are literally following Jesus (as the Spirit of Jesus Who is the Lord for Christians/Saints). They are the chosen few who are the only authentic Christians/Saints.

There are those others, who (corruptly) promote the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments 'scriptures' as a part of Christianity. When these people die they experience the serious wrath of Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus. Now, those who do this and are still physically alive on earth, will (while they are physically alive) experience the wrath of Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus.

Remember, only a chosen few are the chosen few. This cannot include billions of traditional Christians and Catholics. These billions of traditional Christians and Catholics were deceived by false prophets.

I am here to gave a few an opportunity to know what the physical Jesus brought, as literally, clearly, coherently and homogeneously recorded in the Holy KJV N.T..

It a grave and terminal deception (which was perpetrated by false prophets) to go back to physically spoken and physically written words to get truth. Thi is lettered discernment which killeth. This is the path which 'the dead who bury their dead' use.

Following Jesus and becoming Christians is anchored totally, on going forward to the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession to get All Truth. This is the path which those wo follow Jesus use.

Jesus had, promoted and provided for, two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Which are you doing?

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

Jesus did not give "All Truth" (which are the only basis of Christianity), in any physically written and physically spoken form, either in Arabic, Greek or English.

Physically spoken and physically written words are not at all consequential except as instructions that lead us to the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession who provides All Truth through a totally not-physical pathway.

The above instruction/information is totally and clearly laid out in many multiple mutually supporting revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is all that Christians need from the Holy KJV N.T..
Considering how badly you have strayed from the instructions of the Bible because of your reliance on the King James Version, you should move on to a better translation.

ttruscott

Fact is, 'the words' which is the basis of authentic Christianity will become available only in these last days. Only then will Christianity become authentic (i.e. purified) and then only those who come to Christianity in these last day will actually get 'the words' and adapt 'the words' and so not err and be chosen (first).

The time is at hand.

So what are the words, sepher-book, that Daniel sealed? What new revelation or interpretation do you offer? Where do we of the end times find this book?

Gurucam

Daniel 'shut-up the following' word' and sealed the book:

Daniel 'shut-up the following' word' and sealed the book:

Daniel was a prophet. He could actually tell (new and different) things to the people of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments time.

In the above, Daniel was told to leave 'the word' shut-up and 'the book' sealed, until the time of the end.

'The words' that were 'shut-up' are the physically spoken words which Jesus eventually bought. 'The book' that was sealed is the Holy KJV N.T. which Jesus eventually bought. These things came at the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments period.

The shut-up word and the sealed book related to the Spirit of Intercession that was promised by God to Abraham and his descendants. This is a new system which God provided for the Jews. The Spirit of Intercession is actually the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This system was spirit and Spirit based and required the Jews to be spiritually awakened/spiritually aware:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Spirits and spirits are not-seen/not physical things. Faith is simply 'belief in things not seen'. Therefore coming onto and adapting, the Spirit that was promised by God to Abraham, requires one to have faith (i.e. 'belief in things not seen'). Faith by it self is nothing. That is, faith without works is nothings.

However for the entire period of the Mosaic rule, the Jews were spiritually dead and not capable of appreciating or coming onto this new system. God could not fully bring this new system to the Jews. Only, some of what Abraham did counted for the new covenant which was the actual and only system of righteousness of God.

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system was anchored on things which Moses gave. These things were not the righteousness of God. Fact is the ten commandments were given by Moses and not by God. Moses fooled the Jews.

Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered things to the Jews. Moses did not tell the Jews that he, and not God, gave the ten commandments.

Also Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments were not eternal laws (from God) and that they (the ten commandments) must eventually be done away with so as to give total way to the Spirit of Jesus.

The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit that was promised by God to Abraham and his descendants. The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession. This Spirit is the anchor of the new Spirit based covenant which God had long promised to Abraham and his descendants.

(Of course although this new spirit and Spirit based covenant was God's fulfillment of the His promise to Abraham, the Jews rejected it outright and totally.)

Fact is, Moses did not bring truth or righteousness of God. Moses gave the ten commandments as Caesar type laws, i.e. laws of man. However Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave these laws to the Jews.

Moses led the Jews (to falsely believe) that the ten commandments were eternal laws from God. This was in order to make the ten commandments more enforceable and obeyed, as Caesar type, 'laws of land'.

Fact is, only Jesus brought truth and the righteousness of God, to the Jews, 2000 odd years ago. This was and continue to be the New spirit and Spirit base covenant that was long promised to Abraham.

The substance (or description) of the new covenant/system is the words and the Holy KJV N.T. which Jesus brought 2000 odd years ago. There were physically spoken and physically written words which came with the physical Jesus.

However the New covenant is based on the live Spirit of Intercession which God promised to Abraham and his descendants,

'The physical spoken words' and the physically written Holy KJV N.T. (which the physical Jesus brought and gave) were not a replacement for the actual Spirit of Intercession (that was promised to Abraham and his descendants).

The physically spoken words and the physically written Holy KJV N.T. (which the physical Jesus brought) were simply information and instructions about the Spirit of Intercession, Who is also the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth).

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is the live and eternal Spirit, that God promised to Abraham and his seed. However this Spirit cannot be known and communed with through physically spoken and physically written words.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession can be and must be, discerned only within one's own heart/spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession and what this Spirit delivers are things of God. These can be and must be discerned (only) spiritually (i.e. though one's spirit body) and not physically (i.e. through one natural man). This requires one to be spiritually awakened/spiritually aware:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV NT.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The sad fact is that, back then (prior to the advent of Jesus), the Jews were spiritually dead and therefore they could not bear this new system (which is spirit and Spirit based).

However at the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments period, 2000 odd years ago a few Jews were expected to awaken to/become aware of their own heart/spirit.

Then Jesus bought the new system (in all its glory) at that time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments period, 2000 odd years ago. This was the truth which Moses did not bring to the Jews.

However, even then, (when Jesus bought the truth) only the disciples were given to get the real message (the truth, i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom heaven). The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are 'the words' that were 'shut-up' and 'the book' that was sealed and hidden from all Jews but which was now given (by Jesus) to only the disciples, 2000 odd years ago. The Jews (except the disciples) continued to be denied this knowledge. :

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Every one, except the disciples, were still spiritually dead and not capable of getting the new spirit and Spirit based covenant.

These masses (all except the disciples) continued to be bluffed (and not given the truth) like during the Old Mosaic period. That is, 'the word' (or the truth) continued to be 'shut-up and hidden from them. However this time around, Jesus used parables to bluff everyone other than the disciples.

Fact is parables do not in any way contain truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven). Parables were given to people who were not given by God to get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus gave parables to the masses simply to fool them into being peaceful on earth while they live. These masses were violent people who were opposing Jesus and his new message. They were mainly the Jews.

Just as Jesus did with parables, Moses did the same thing, with the ten commandments. The ten commandments do did not and do not bring any one into eternal life and entry into God's kingdom of heaven. The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments period was a very 'dumb-downing' and dark one.

These time periods seem to run for 2000 odd years. 'Time of the end' seem to come every 2000 odd years. Each of these time of the end, is accompanied with a New and more informed teacher on earth. This new teacher bring new increased knowledge.

There have been many 'time of the end' and many teachers, so far. Each teacher is suited to the level of awareness and actualization of the people who they come among, at that time of the end.

Moses was one such teacher and then came, the physical Jesus and now (since recently) the Spirit Jesus Who is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession who can be discerned only within each of our own hearts/spirits.

These periods are linked to and controlled by, the alignment of the Holy Angels who are the heavenly bodies (i.e. the sun, the moon the planets etc.). They are realigning all the time. However there are marked changes every 2000 odd years. These changes significantly influences human consciousness, on earth. And this cause relevant master to be manifested on earth either physically or as Spirits.

Recently, due to realignment of the heavenly bodies, the surface of earth and the people on earth had a quantum leap in consciousness. This brought the kingdom of the Spirit of Jesus to the surface of earth and also brought the Spirit of Jesus to rule on the surface of earth.

Currently, this is destroying all the Old and replacing them with the New. This is a transformation of the surface of earth.

Fact is, this transformation is never a 'smooth' event. People who were empowered under the Old system, always violently oppose the New increased knowledge which the new teacher brings.

The above was also the case when the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments period came to an end and Jesus brought new increased knowledge which was given to inform the New 2000 odd year period.

The Jews of that time violently opposed, denied, persecute, tortures and kill Jesus for bringing new increase knowledge (i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.) which was totally undermining and destroying their old, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition.

The time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment era, was 2000 odd years. This was when Jesus (the New teacher) came and brought new increased knowledge. These were 'the words' that were shut-up and hidden from the Jews until Jesus came among them. The Holy KJV N.T. (which give the details about the promise of the Spirit that was made by God to Abraham) is the book that was sealed and hidden from the Jew.

The following are some of the words which were shut-up and hidden from Jews until Jesus brought them. This is the unsealing of the book (the Holy KJV N.T.) that was previously hidden from the Jews. This is the surfacing of the book which was sealed and hidden from the Jews until Jesus came and made tghis book know to the Jews. This book is the Holy KJV N.T.:

The following are the fabric of the Holy KJV N.T.. The Holy KJV N.T. is the book that was sealed and hidden from the Jews, until Jesus came. Some of 'the words' that were previously hidden from the Jews and which were therefore, new to the Jews and only made available to the Jews, by Jesus is as follows:

1.) Grace and truth,
2.) the Holy KJV N.T.
5.) Christianity,
6.) other things.
13.) those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' bring forth only fruit onto death (i.e. the dead who bury their dead). In the context of marriage sex and procreation fruits onto death are child of the flesh.
14.) those who transgress the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' so as to serve in the newness of spirit, stop bringing forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh and start bringing forth only fruits onto God who, with respect to marriage, sex and procreation, are children of God.

So there we have it, a few of the many words which Jesus brought to the Jews, just 2000 odd years ago. This information will not be found in the O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments 'scriptures'.

The above (i.e. # 1 to # 14 so far) were 'the words' that were previously shut-up, sealed and hidden from the Jews, until Jesus brought them 2000 odd years ago. This is the essential substance of the Holy KJV N.T.. The above were all new to the Jews until Jesus brought them 2000 odd years ago.

None of the above can be or would be, found in the O.T.

The Holy KJV N.T./Jesus/Christian system was not given to be added to or be subjected to, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

The Holy KJV N.T./Jesus/Christian system was given to totally destroy and replace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments is clearly the Old which must die in order to give way to the new, which is Holy KJV N.T.:

Last edited:

Gurucam

So what are the words, [FONT=&]sepher-[/FONT][FONT=&]book, that Daniel sealed?

What new revelation or interpretation do you offer? Where do we of the end times find this book?[/FONT]

Dear ttruscott,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Post # 194 above, attempts to answer your first question.

Your second question:

The increased knowledge at this time of the end of the last 2000 odd year period, which recently came, would be found only in and through, the fully blown Christian way of knowing and getting things.

The Christian way of getting information and guidance is anchored only on individualized live (direct on line) intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This is done through each of our own hearts/spirits.

Each person must have the spiritual actualization/spiritual awareness, to detect and commune with this Spirit, within each his/her own heart/spirit.

This is highly individualized information and guidance which each person gets directly and privately from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession,.

This is why each person must get this individually, privately, personally and directly, through his/her own hearts/spirit.

No human (leader or other) on earth or scriptures, can inform and/or lead one in this current New Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

Therefore, if you are looking for me, some other humans or some scriptures to provide generalized (i.e. one size fit all) guidance for the New Age of Enlightenment in Christ, this cannot and will not happen.

In order to survive on earth, in this New Age of Enlightenment in Christ, each person must truly be an individual. This is because, each person has an individual mission in the body of Christ, which he must practice/do.

The information and guidance for one's individualized mission in the body of Christ can be and is, obtained only individually, privately and directly from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, through one's own heart/spirit. This is the only path to obtaining one's mission in the body of Christ.

And one's mission in the body of Christ, will require one to transgress the ten commandments and all other ideals and laws of religions. One who is serving his/her mission in the body of Christ is defined, a Christian. Such a one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and all similar laws of religions, so as to be led, unconditional, by the Spirit of Jesus.

This new system of individualized and direct guidance by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, as discerned and obtained through one's own heart/spirit is a spiritual tradition. This is the same tradition which rules in God's kingdom in spirit heaven.

The above is the same system which Jesus sought to introduce on earth first among the Jews and then among other. This is the Christian tradition which only a chosen few have found and adopted. The Jews (i.e. the very great majority of them) totally rejected Jesus and this heavenly tradition.

The Christians/heavenly tradition is a totally spirit and Spirit tradition, It is totally unlike any religious tradition, like the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

Religious traditions and spiritual traditions are not the same. Religious traditions are given to manage spiritually dead people under collective (same size fit all) generalized ideals and laws. Spiritual transitions address and guide one individually according to one's own hearts/spirits in harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

The tenants of religions are given by physical men while they are physically on earth. This is like Moses. Knowledge and guidance under religions are discern only physically (i.e. by physically hearing, reading and seeing). The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system is a religion.

Religions are given for managing and can address and manage, only the physical behavior of humans. Therefore religions are given for managing and guiding only spiritually dead people. Spiritually dead people are unaware of their own hearts/spirit. They are therefore only in the flesh. The only possible guidance that they can received is Cesar type laws to manage their collective physical behaviors.

Spiritual traditions are ruled by Spirit, like the Spirit of Jesus. Knowledge and guidance under a spiritual tradition cannot be discerned physically (i.e. these cannot be discerned by physically hearing, reading and seeing. These can and must be, discerned only intuitively/spiritually. This is through the (not-seen) intuitive faculties of our spirit body.

Fact is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system was given by Moses. It is therefore 'man made'. This is a Cesar type tradition for managing human physical behavior. The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system is not God given. It is not at all conformed to how things in God's kingdom works.

God's kingdom of heaven works according to the N.T./Christian/Jesus/spirit and Spirit based system. This system is a thing of God. therefore it can be discerned and known only through the faculties of our spirit body and not through the faculties of our natural man or physical body.

To discern things though the (intuitive) faculties one's spirit body requires one to be awakened to/aware of, one's own heart/spirit.

Those who, even in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and the O.T./Mosaic system, are made and kept dead to their hearts/spirit. They are the dead who bury their dead. They are not the ones who can and do follow Jesus. They are debarred from the N.T./Christian/Jesus/spirit and Spirit based tradition, even before they start.

Under the N.T./Christian/Jesus/spirit and Spirit based system, one has God given one freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and all similar ideals and laws. This is when one is led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession as discerned within his/her own heart/spirit.

The above system rules uncompromisingly and unequivocally, in this new age of enlightenment in Christ. The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system is totally out-of-here. O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system is totally done-away-with and thrown out of here.

In this new age of enlightenment in Christ on earth, each person must be able to and must, stand on his or her own with only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, as discerned within his/her own heart/spirit.

Fact is, the long prayed for, coming to earth of, God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, is now on earth.

God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm is not run by physically spoken words and physically written words. There are no scriptures in spirit heaven. Also there are no laws like the ten commandants in spirit heaven. Physical life is not considered consequential in spirit heaven.

In spirit heaven everyone is totally aware of his/her eternal nature. Therefore, the fear of physical death simply does not exist in spirit heaven. In spirit heaven, because of the very superior intelligence which runs that realm/world, everyone has total liberty to fulfill their heart's/spirit's desires. This is achieved perfectly and harmoniously.

Now, God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, has come to earth. The above rules of spirit heaven now applies here on God's kingdom that is on the surface of earth.

Now those who are not prepared (i.e. not spiritually awakened/spiritually aware and spiritually actualize) for this new age will be out of here, soon. They will be teleported, in one fell scoop, though black hole portals to a destination which befit their entanglement.

The sad fact is those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (even in the slightest way) are entangled will 'spiritual death', 'falling short of the glory of God' and 'hell'. They will be teleported through black hole portals to a hellish destination.

There is no longer any provision for hell on earth. There is no provision for people falling short of the glory of God on earth. There is no provision on earth for people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (even in the slightest way).

No one makes it under the ten commandments. All are kept spiritually dead and all sin and fall short of the glory of God and all go to hell.

There is however, another option under which when one transgress the ten commandments, one does not get sin, instead one is glorified by God.

Under this other system, one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress in the ten commandments on earth when they are led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession as discerned within his/her own heart/spirit.

The above system now rules absolutely on the surface of earth. Here are the detials:

The surface of earth has recently been conformed to the God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven. Now the rules of spirit heaven now rules here.

Now, even though one is in a human physical body, one must be like an angel in heaven to physically live on the surface of earth.

To be like an angel in heaven while one is in a physical body on earth is to be a Christian/Saint. If one have not actualized the capacity to be like an angel in heaven one cannot stay on and/or return to, earth. One simply cannot live on earth, any more.

To be like an angel in heaven is to be among the chosen few Christians/Saints. These are the chosen few who actually know scriptures and the power of God and therefore did not err (on their path to Christianity).

The following confirms the above. However this was addressed precisely to people who were aspiring to be Christians, but who were deceived or other wise misled:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Fact is, we are in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ and all bets are off. Now physically spoken words and physically written books and their contents are totally obsolete and not consequential.

The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is the Age of freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress all religious ideals and laws, when we are led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This defines and anchors the Age of Enlightenment in Christ and the Age of authentic Christianity, that is now on the surface of earth. We are in the Age of authentic Christianity.

To further and fully understand the answer to your # 2 question, it is necessary to recognize the previous 2000 odd year period and who came to bring new increased knowledge and what each of them bought, at the time of the end of each of those periods:

I will expand on this shortly.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Christians/heavenly tradition is a totally spirit and Spirit tradition, It is totally unlike any religious traditions, like the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

Religious traditions and spiritual traditions are not the same.

1.) Religious traditions are given to manage spiritually dead people. Spiritually dead people are not aware of their own hearts/spirits. They are aware of only their flesh/physical body. They are therefore only in the flesh. Therefore their traditions must be flesh/physically based. Their traditions cannot be spirit/spiritually based.

Religious traditional are all physically/flesh based. Religious traditions manage only the physical behavior of people under collective (same size fit all) generalized ideals and laws. Religions are all about managing the man side ot physical side of humans. These ideals and laws are given by man not God. Religious traditions are given by humans in physical bodies, who are perceived to be God or Godly or Godlike in some way.

The tenants of religions are given by physical men while they are physically on earth. Moses was such a person in the eyes of the Jews. And Moses gave the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system, as a religion. Knowledge and guidance under religions are (deliberately) discernable only physically (i.e. by physically hearing, reading and seeing). This is so because religion are for spiritually dead people who cannot discern any thing that is not physical.

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system is a religion.

Spiritually dead people are unaware of their own hearts/spirit. They are therefore only in the flesh. Their management and guidance can address only their flesh/physical behavior. This means that the only possible guidance that they can received is Cesar type ideals and laws which are really about managing their individual and collective physical behaviors.

However the wiser religions have another feature.

The more evolved religious traditions, while managing the physical behavior of spiritually dead people, also incorporate into their structure, a way of lifting spiritually dead people onto spirituality awakening/spiritual awareness. That is, ideally religions are one's school master until one becomes spiritually awakened/spiritually aware:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system was given for temporary use, to regulate the physical behavior of the Jews while also serve the above end. They were given to managed the Jews (who were spiritually dead) until they become spiritually awakened/spiritually aware. However, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments was found to fail badly with respect to the this second intent. The O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments tradition was not lifting any one to spiritual awakening/spiritual awareness.

In fact, the ten commandments which were intended to be onto life (spiritually awakening) were found to be onto death where found to killeth spiritually awareness. This made the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments the worse among religions:

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Therefore in spirit heaven (long before Jesus came here physically), there was an urgent need to address this grave deficiency in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system, on earth:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

However it was not expedient to address this problem before Jesus came here, physically, 2000 odd years ago. And even when Jesus came to introduce the spirit dimension of life to the Jews, he dis so only to the chosen few Jews (only the disciples) who were given by God to receive the spiritual dimension of things which were previously hidden from all Jews.

This was a spiritual tradition which is anchored on spoken words of the physical Jesus, the Holy KJV N.T. and the (not physical) Spirit of Jesus. This were the words that were shut-up and the book that was sealed from the Jews, until the time of the end, of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments period.

2.) Spiritual transitions address and guide each person, individually according to his/her own hearts/spirits in harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

Spiritual traditions are ruled by Spirit, like the Spirit of Jesus. Knowledge and guidance under a spiritual tradition cannot be discerned physically (i.e. these cannot be discerned by physically hearing, reading and seeing. These can and must be, discerned only intuitively/spiritually. This is through the (not-seen) intuitive faculties of our spirit body.

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thread is being shut down because the OP is now turning it to personal attacks.

@Gurucam You may start another but let's address the post not the TOL member. No name dropping, or I'll shut that one down too.

Status
Not open for further replies.