Increased knowedge provided now, in the time of the end of one 2000 year period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

genuineoriginal

Paul tells us to heed the example of the children of Israel and do not do the things that they did that displeased God.

1 Corinthians 10:1-12
1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.​

Gurucam tells us to ignore the example and to do the things that displease God.

Gurucam

Genuineoriginal is on the left and totally wrong side of Jesus.

Genuineoriginal is on the left and totally wrong side of Jesus.

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The above say that when the Son of man shall comes in his glory, he shall gather all who perceive that they are Christians and then he shall divide them into two groups. One group will inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven and the other will be sent to hell, inside the earth.

The above will happen because, at the time of the end, the surface of earth will be conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
9 Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

The above is totally, completely and directly linked to:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Fact is, since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body and he is located in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. Since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body. And since 2000 odd years ago Jesus throne of glory is in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

2000 odd yeas ago we were told that Jesus' kingdom was not of their world:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

The prophesy is that "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory"

The physical Jesus is not at all consequential. The Lord for Christians, for all eternity, is the Spirit of Jesus. For the Spirit of Jesus to come to earth, to rule and judge He must have a throne of glory on earth that is conformed to his throne in spirit heaven.

Jesus will come to earth when he can have a throne of glory on earth. This can happen only when God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, comes to earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
9 Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

It is important that the promise is that, at the time of the end, the surface of earth will be conformed to God's kingdom,as it is in spirit heaven. And the chosen few authentic Christians will inherit the surface of earth. There is no prophesied devastation of the earth.

The following tells us about the time of the end when 'the words' which were previously 'shut-up, sealed and hidden in the Holy KJV N.T. will surface as increased knowledge:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The surfacing of 'the words', at the time of the end, will destroy traditions Christianity and Catholicism. This will happen because these traditions were not anchored on 'the words' which are the basis of Christianity.

Fact is, 'the words', which are the anchor of Christianity, were totally 'shut-up', 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. and hidden from the masses (i.e. the billions) who comprise traditional Christianity and Catholicism. They were simply not given by God to know these mysteries.

God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, will come to earth, at one of 'the time of the end' that is mentioned in Daniel above.

When God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, comes to earth, then Jesus in His Spirit form, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth can and will have a throne on earth (as his throne is in spirit heaven). Then the world can and will be Jesus' kingdom. The surface of earth will no longer be like it was, 2000 odd years ago (when the Jews killed Jesus). Also the surface of earth will not be same as it was for the past 2000 odd years.

Then Jesus will come to rule fully on earth, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. And Jesus will first judge all who claim to be Christians and separate them into two groups, as follows: 1.) authentic Christians who will inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven and into 2.) false Christians who will be dispatched to hell.

It is very important to note that, according to the Holy KJV N.T., only a chosen few will make it, to inherit God's kingdom of heaven when this come to earth. A billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics are simply being fooled or fooling themselves:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Jesus will separate people according to his right and left side. Jesus right side is his intuitive/spirit side. People on this side will be those who have learnt to transgress the ten commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Jesus left side is his physical/intellectual side. People on this side are 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead). They are the ones who discern wisdom i the ten commandments and esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (in some way or the other).

Those who Jesus put on his right side are the chosen few (who have found the straight gate and narrow way) From among all who perceive that they are Christians, only a few will be allowed to continue to live on earth, in God's kingdom of heaven.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics would not be chosen for heaven. Fact is only a chosen few can and will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and selection for God's kingdom of heaven.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics simply cannot be a chosen few or the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and selection for God's kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

those who have learnt to transgress the ten commandment
Gurucam continues to teach that Christians should lust after evil things in defiance of the teachings of Christ and of Paul

1 Corinthians 10:5-6
5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.​

Gurucam

Are yours chikdren of the flesh or children of God?

Are yours chikdren of the flesh or children of God?

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above is totally about marriage, sex and bringing forth fruits. In this context fruits are children. Fruit onto death are children of the flesh. Fruit onto God are children of God.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics have no clue that the above relates to bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and bringing forth children of God, like Issac.

When one discern wisdom in and esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' one always bring forth only children of the flesh. However when one discern the folly and curse that is the thou shalt not covet commandment . . . and transgress the 'thou shalt not covet commandment, so so serve in the newness of spirit, one stop bringing forth children of the flesh and starts bringing forth only children of God.

Fact is, children of the flesh (i.e. like Ishmael), and people who bring forth children of the flesh, do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with Children of God (i.e. like Issac), and people who bring forth only children of God.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics bring forth children, 'willy-nilly' and/or foolishly. They are all people who esteems the ten commandments and because of this, all their offspring are children of the flesh.

Therefore those who, in the least manner esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are not under grace of God. They bring forth only children of the flesh and they and their children do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They go to hell. Children of the flesh are the wrong fruits:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

'The fruits thereof' are 'children of God' and not 'children of the flesh'.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above say that one is held under the 'thou shalt not covet commandments' when one is in the flesh/the dead'. And one invariably bring forth only fruits onto death or children of the flesh. If one is seeking to inherit God's kingdom of heaven these are the totally wrong fruits to bring forth. The correct fruits are children of God.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet
10 "The above commandment which was ordained to be onto life were found to be onto death".

The ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness and denies one the capacity to soweth to Spirit, bring forth children of God and gain eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. These things simply do not happen to those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner. The ten commandments are a total curse and a dead-end. This is why Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

Fact is the ten commandments are one's school master until one become awakened to one's own heart/spirit and can then serve in the newness of spirit. Then the ten commandments are totally dropped as if they never existed. The ten commandments are no eternal laws of God. These are Caesar (type) laws that were given by Moses when he was called to serve a 'Cesar' appointment/role, among the Jews.

Of course, although Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments for Christians. The ten commandments or similar laws can remain laws of one's land (i.e. the laws of Cesar). Every one is still required to uphold the ideas in the ten commandments, as the laws of their land.

However since 2000 odd years ago every one was informed that the ten commandments are not any eternal laws form God. 2000 odd years ago, it was confirmed by Jesus, John and Paul that, Moses lied when he delivered the ten commandments. Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments were not God's eternal laws.

However it was confirmed 2000 odd years ago that the ten commandments have nothing to do with God. The ten commandments were given by Moses (who lied). Truth came only with the advent of Jesus:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech[:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Therefore, according to Jesus, in Romans: 7, anyone who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments (even in the least manner) are in the flesh. And they can and do soweth only to flesh. They cannot and do not serve in the newness of spirit. Therefore they cannot and do not serve Spirit.

When one awakens to and become aware of one's own heart/spirit, only then can one serve in the newness of spirit. Then one is delivered from the ten commandment so that one can serve in the newness of spirit.

One who, in the least manner, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments is one who is in the flesh and he/she soweth to flesh and reap corruption.

On the other hand one who is spiritually awakened/spiritually aware (i.e no longer only in the flesh bur now in spirit) is delivered for the ten commandments so that they can freely serve in the newness of spirit. Serving in the newness of spirit is not simply to serve one's own spirit. Serving in 'the newness of spirit' defines an entire Christians system.

To serve in the newness of spirit is to serve one own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. This is to soweth to Spirit and reap everlasting life.

There are these two approaches to life:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

One must know very clearly that the ten commandments which were ordained to onto life were found to be onto death. 'Death' is spiritual dead. This is to be 'dead to or unaware of one's spirit body and therefore aware of only one's flesh body. Therefore one who in the least manner esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments is only in the flesh and soweth only to flesh and reap corruption. Such a one cannot and do not soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

Fact is the ten commandments are one's school master until one become awakened to one's own heart/spirit and can then serve in the newness of spirit. Then the ten commandments are totally dropped as if they never existed.
In school you are taught reading, writing, and mathematics.
When you leave school, how many of the things that you were taught are no longer in effect?

If you were taught that 6*7=42 while under a school master, what does 6*7 equal after you are no longer under a school master?
If you were taught how to spell "pleasant" while under a school master, how do you spell "pleasant" after you are no longer under a school master?
If you were taught that something, nothing, anything, and everything are pronouns while under a school master, are something, nothing, anything, and everything still pronouns after you are no longer under a school master?

You claim that we are to completely forget everything we have learned under a school master and then act as if everything we learned under that school master is the opposite of the truth.

Gurucam

Now, all will face the real music.

Now, all will face the real music.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet (this is the law mentioned above).

The above says that 'one is becomes dead to the thou shalt not covet commandment' 'when one becomes a Christian'.

The above is totally about marriage, sex and bringing forth fruits. It is also about coveting and when it is O.K. to covet.

In the above context, fruits are children. Therefore this revelation is also about bringing forth children. The above tell us that humans can bring forth either children of the flesh or children of God. Fruit onto death are children of the flesh. Fruit onto God are children of God.

However, the above is also about telling us about becoming 'dead to' 'the law' and being 'delivered from' 'the law' and how 'the law' relates to bringing forth children of the flesh and children of God.

Verse: 7, above tells us, with total clarity, which law 'we are become dead to' and 'delivered from'. This law is the 'thou shalt not covet commandment'. Therefore one can be 'dead to' and 'delivered from 'the thou shalt not covet commandment'.

To be 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the thou shalt not covet commandment is telling us that we are not under the this commandment and we have God given authority and instruction to transgress this commandment.

The above clearly confirms that the ten commandments are not God's eternal laws and the ten commandments are not applicable to everyone.

The above also confirms that what so ever thing the ten commandments says, it say it only for some people. That is, the ten commandments and all things related to the ten commandments are applicable only to people who choose to be under the ten commandments and no one else.

In no uncertain terms the above say: Any one who denies the fact that the ten commandments applied only to those who choose to be under the ten condemnations, will earn the wrath of God.

Of course, as you all may realize by now, Genuineoriginal is actively denying and undermining the above instruction. If you follow him, you too will experience the wrath of God.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The above is denied by Genuineoriginal. He will go the way of all those deceived, unfortunate, bad behaved and self serving Catholic priests.

The above clearly say that some of us are 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the thou shalt not covet commandment. To be 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the thou shalt not covet commandment is to have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the the 'thou shalt not covet commandment'.

The question is, under what circumstances do we have this God given authority and instruction to transgress the thou shalt not covet commandment?

Verse: 4 above say that "we become dead to the thou shalt not covet commandment by the body of Christ". This conveys that the thou shalt not covet commandment does not apply to us when we become Christians. In other word the thou shalt not covet commandment is destroy and done-away-with for Christians.

Therefore we have God given authority and instruction to transgress the thou shalt not covet commandment when we are Christians. This fact is support by many other different and independent revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

The next important question is why was it necessary to do-away-with/destroy the thou shalt not covet commandment?

In the above revelation, two very important reasons are given for destroying/doing-away-with the thou shalt not covet commandment. They are as follows:

1.) Although, the thou shalt not covet commandment were ordained to be onto life (i.e. it was given with good intention), it was found to be onto death.

2.) when one esteem use,, invoke and/or promote the thou shalt not covet commandment one bring forth only fruits onto death which in this context are children of the flesh and no 'fruits onto God' which are children of God.

Jesus declared and left two agendas, as follows:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

The above says that to esteem use, invoke and/or promote the thou shalt not covet commandment (and by extension all the ten commandments) is to be onto death.

'To be onto death' is to be among 'the dead who bury their dead'. This means that one is not among those who 'follow Jesus'.

'Following Jesus' is quite literally about following Jesus to spirit heaven, in three days after one dies, physically.

Being 'the dead who bury their dead' describes people who get buried inside the earth in hell(Purgatory) when they die, for a long stay and even for all eternity.

Following the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus enable one to go to spirit heaven (to be with Jesus), in three day after physical death.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The law of sin and death is the ten commandments. Therefore the above say that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus makes one free from any obligation under the ten commandments.

This says that one who, in the least manner, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments cannot be and is not under the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. Such a one can soweth only to flesh and reap corruption. Such a one cannot soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

'Letting the dead bury their dead' is about following Satan/Peter and the ten commandments, being the dead and then being buried inside the earth in hell when one dies, physically.

The above (i.e. Romans: 7 above) says also, when one is under the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' one bring forth only fruits onto death and not fruits onto God. In the context of sex, procreation and marriage fruits onto death are children of the flesh and fruits onto God are children of God.

The above says that one is freed from any obligation under the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' so that one will, transgress this commandment so that one can serve in the newness of spirit unconditionally.

The above enables one to stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth only children of God. This is one of the most basic (foundation)and important instruction for Christians.

Bringing forth 'children of the flesh' is a bad and undesirable thing. This is because they (i.e. 'children of the flesh') are the wrong fruit to bring forth, i.e., if one is seeking eternal life, entry to God's kingdom of heaven, to be a child of God, a Christian/Saint and to be glorified by God:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

'Fruits thereof' are children of God, not children of the flesh. Only children of God and those who bring forth children of God inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

On the other hand, both 'children of the flesh' and those who bring forth 'children of the flesh', go to hell.

Therefore Romans 7 above cannot be dismissed carelessly, simply to support the erroneous idea that the ten commandments are some eternal laws from God and everyone must be and is, under these laws.

The above clearly states that although the ten commandments may have what seems to be serving a good purpose (i.e. of regulating human physical behavior), they, the ten commandments, have a much more serious down side.

The ten commandments may be able to regulate and preserve physical human life on earth, however they destroy eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

The sad fact is that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics (i.e. the likes of Genuineoriginal) were deceived into believing that Jesus and God are concerned with preserving the physical lives of humans. The thou shalt not kill commandments is solely about preserving human physical life on earth. This is a thing of man (i.e. a preoccupation of man), not a thing of God (i.e. not a concern of God).

Fact is, Jesus suggested that one loose one's physical life so as to awaken to and preserve, one's spirit life:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

The idea of preserving and saving our human physical life on earth is a thing related to our 'things of man' or physical/carnal side. This is the preoccupation of people, like Caesar, who are concerned with regulating human physical behavior on earth. The ten commandments are concerned with regulating human physical behavior, on earth and it does this at the expense of our eternal lives (i.e. our spirit bodies and spirit life) and our capacity to enter God's kingdom of heaven.

Fact is Moses gave the ten commandments to the Jews when he held the 'Caesar-role' of physically managing the Jews. The ten commandments were given by Moses and they are not any eternal laws from God. They are Caesar type laws.

All the ten commandment were given (by Moses) to do was to regulate the physical behavior of the Jews. However it is confirmed that Moses lied when he gave the ten commandments. Because Moses, himself was glorious in the eyes of the Jews, he (Moses) was able to fool-up the Jews.

Moses was able give the ten commandments (himself) but also fooled-up the Jews into believing that the ten commandments came from God. This was done so that the Jews will more readily and fully accept and also, more readily and fully obey the ten commandments. This would make Moses' management of the Jews more successful.

Fact is, at any and all places and events, laws like the ten commandments are simply laws from men. These are Caesar type laws. These laws are always given simply to manage the physical behavior of human.

And at all events, where ever these laws (i.e. the ten commandments and similar others) are used on people, these laws undermine and deny humans their spiritual awakening and spiritual awareness. All such people, (i.e. all who are kept under laws like then commandments) are denied coming into awareness of their eternal nature. They never become children of God and they never enter God's kingdom of heaven. They are not under grace of God and Christ benefits them nothing.

This is true for all such laws, including those parallel laws in other traditions.

All the ten commandments (and similar other laws) do is to manage the physical behavior of humans while spiritually killing them and depriving them of eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. This was the serious concern of Jesus and others from spirit heaven, even before Jesus came to earth. In fact this is why Jesus incarnate in a human physical body, 2000 odd years ago.

Jesus came among those people 2000 odd years ago, to "destroy him who had the power of death that is the devil".

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

'Him who had the power of death, that is the devil' is 'the ministration of death that was written and engraved in stone'. This is the ten commandments:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

"Him who had the power of death, that is the devil" is the ten commandments.

It was clearly established and known by Jesus and other in heaven, that, those who, in the least manner esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shalt not covet commandment', invariably bring forth only children of the flesh and no children of God. And both children of the flesh and their parents go to hell.

Children of the flesh are fruits of marriage and sexual procreation. These are fruits onto death. These are the very wrong fruits for one to bring forth, if one is seeking eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. The correct fruits are children of God.

The sad truth is that everyone who in the least manner, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments (in particular the thou shall not covet commandments) bring forth only children of the flesh. And both children of the flesh and their parents go to hell.

The above is one of the serious curses of the 'thou shalt not covet commandment and all the other ten commandments. This is why Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

The above was done by Jesus, to enable aspiring Christians and Christians (the chosen few who actually listened to and followed Jesus), to literally transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Jesus did away with glory of the ten commandments. The ten commandments had their acceptance and power because of their glory. They were promoted as something glorious by Moses and then later by the Jews.

However when Jesus came He did-away-with that glory and so destroyed the ten commandments.

The opening post (which are the words from Jesus) say that one has become "dead to the the thou shalt not covet commandments when one becomes a Christian". However only a chosen few people believed, accepted and followed Jesus. Only these chosen few are Christians. Because only they literally ignored and transgressed the 'the thou shalt not covet commandment' so as to literally covet, so as to serve love that is the fabric of their own hearts/spirits and the Spirit of Jesus.

Fact is they were spiritually dead and this prevented them from discerning the folly and curse that was the ten commandments.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics continued to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shalt not covet commandments' (and all the other ten commandments). This made them and kept them, 'the dead who bury their dead'. And, according to Romans: 7 above, they brought forth only children of the flesh and no children of God.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics and their leaders, had a very profound effect on the entire world. They literally corrupted truth (authentic Christianity) and cause this corruption to be widely accepted most every where. This accentuated the practice of most everyone ignoring love which is the fabric of one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus and instead esteeming laws, like the ten commandments.

The above was the technique for filling the surface of earth with only child of the flesh and no children of God.

Indeed, for the past 2000 odd years, the above caused this world to be filled with mostly children of the flesh and not children of God.

The above precipitated and sustained a very dark age on earth, under the rule of children of the flesh (and their hellish ideologies) and not children of God (and their heavenly ideologies).

Have no doubt the leader of a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics were all children of the flesh. They are also described as the unawares, false prophets, false brethren and Satan.

This domination of the world by children of the flesh, has changed recently.

Recently, God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, came to earth. The world now belong to only children of God and not at all to children of the flesh.

'Children of the flesh' are all people who in the least way, discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, instead of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in 'the newness of spirit'. They are O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. These people are seriously doomed.

Very soon all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people, like Genuineoriginal, will be out of here so as to give total way to N.T./spirit and Spirit based/Christian/Jesus people.

Fact is, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people, like Genuineoriginal, and their traditional Christian and Catholics institutions, were singled out n the Holy KJV N.T.. They were and continue to be, the principalities, powers and rulers of darkness of this world which the chosen few authentic Christians wrestle against for the past 2000 odd years.

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Have no doubt a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be and are not, the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. However they were very powerful and they dominated what passed for Christianity, every where. In fact their corrupted and deceptive ideas of Christianity were and are still, widely accepted to be Jesus' message, both inside and out side traditional Christians and Catholics.

Not only did false prophets who ruled over a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics destroy the absolutely great message and teaching which Jesus brought and so negatively impacted their unsuspecting followers. These false prophets, who led traditional Christianity and Catholicism also impacted foolish leader and foolish people of eastern traditions.

Fact is, the Jesus was the latest and most informed Lord to incarnate on earth, so far.

Jesus brought a very simple and straight forward technique for achieving awareness of one's eternal life and earning entry to God's kingdom of heaven both in the spirit realm and on the surface of earth.

The very sad fact is that, even the 'best people' in eastern traditions fail to recognize this fact.

The above very serious folly seemed have resulted because even people in eastern traditions simply listened to the ideas of false prophets who led and represented Christianity.

These people, of the old eastern traditions, did not seek-out their own information about Christianity, directly from the Holy KJV N.T..

It seem that that there was collaboration (and probably superficial agreement) between leader on both side. However both sets of leaders were caught in unawareness.

A billion strong traditional Christian believe that they are the chosen few and that they have have some privileged with Jesus. The sad fact is that they were all anti-Christian and anti-Jesus. They are worse off than those who have never heard about Jesus and Holy KJV N.T..

The east, who failed to consider that Jesus was the possible last and most informed incarnation of a Lord, are equally lost.

Now all will have to face the real music. And the predicted result will be only a few will be chosen, i.e. only a few will make it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Recenly, God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven was formed on the surface of earth

Recenly, God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven was formed on the surface of earth

2000 odd years ago Jesus' kingdom was not of this world. This changed recently. Now Jesus kingdom is also of this world.

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

It is clearly confirmed that at that time, 2000 odd years ago, Jesus' kingdom was not of the world among those people (i.e. the Jews etc.). However it was confirmed that Jesus kingdom was in spirit heaven. Jesus throne of glory was in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. Jesus was the Lord from heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The above say that Jesus rose to heaven clad only in his spirit body. Jesus when he is clad only in His Spirit body is quite literally, the Spirit of Jesus Who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession.

The above also confirm that Jesus (clad only in His Spirit body) is Lord from heaven. Therefore the above is simply telling us that Jesus' identity as the Lord (for Christians) is only when He is clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. And 2000 odd years ago, Jesus throne of glory and kingdom, was in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm.

Fact is, flesh and blood cannot inherit (enter) God's kingdom of heaven that is i the spirit realm:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Jesus dissolve and/or left his physical body behind and rose to spirit heaven clad only in his spirit body. He went back to his throne of glory where He is Lord and where His kingdom existed 2000 odd years ago.

Because of the above fact we are told:

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above says that the Lord is only the spirit of Jesus (i.e. Jesus clad only in His Spirit body) and not the physical Jesus . In His Spirit only format Jesus is the Son of God. In this format Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit.

When Jesus had a physical body he was described as the son of man. He was half the son of Mother Mary and half thee son of the Holy Spirit.

To let us know unequivocally and so remove confusion, we were were also told that the physical Jesus who is the son of man, is not consequential. One can blaspheme the physical Jesus/son of man and one shall be forgiven:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Therefore Jesus as the Lord is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

The question arises, why was that world (of 2000 odd years ago, among the Jews and those people) not Jesus' kingdom?

The answer to the above is directly related to the fact that Jesus' kingdom is a spirit one. 2000 odd years ago, Jesus' kingdom was not on earth but in spirit heaven.

The world of 2000 odd years ago, among those people, could not be and was not, Jesus' kingdom because, a very, very great majority of those people were 'the dead' (i.e. only the twelve disciples were spiritually awaken/spiritually aware).

'The dead' describes people who are 'dead' to their own individual spirits. Back then, every one who Jesus came among (i.e. except the disciples) were the dead. They were dead to their own heart/spirit. They did not have the actualization to create and sustain a spiritual kingdom on earth back then. In other word, God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, was not on earth and could not yet be on earth.

And the surface of earth, among those people, remain in this spiritually dead state until only recently.

Fact is, 2000 odd years ago, Jesus' kingdom and throne of glory could not, be among those people, on earth. This is because, 2000 odd years ago, the surface of earth (among those people) was not conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven.

However the promise was made that eventually, the surface of earth will be conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven. Then Jesus kingdom and throne of glory will be of and in this world:

Matthew 6:10 King James Version (KJV)

Recently the surface of earth, conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven. And now Jesus kingdom is also of this world and He rules here.

Fact is, although Jesus is here and ruling, He is not here in physical form. His Spirit is now very powerfully established on the surface of earth. Jesus' Spirit is supported by recently heavenly bodies alignments (i.e. new alignment of the planets earth etc). Heavenly bodies are the angels of God.

Jesus is Lord when he is clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

In order for Jesus kingdom to be of this world and for Him to rule here, it was necessary for the surface of earth to be conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven.

Whether wittingly or not, billions were praying for God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, to come to earth. It is finally here.

God's kingdom is a spirit based reality. The surface of earth is now spirit based, as it is in spirit heaven. The question is, how many are actualized to live in this kingdom?

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are all esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments. The sad fact is the the ten commandments are;
1. onto (spiritual) death.
2. the ministration of death.
3. him who had the power of death that is the devil.

The ten commandments makes one and keeps one spiritually dead and totally not actualized to live in the spiritual age of God's kingdom on earth.

The sad and unfortunate fact, according to prophesy, is that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics, together make up one set of homogeneous people, sharing and holding the essentially same erroneous idea about Christianity. They cannot be the chosen few.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. Both eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven are essentially spirit things and require spiritual awareness.

By their own choice, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and are therefore, 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones (the chosen few) who actually 'follow Jesus' . . . . although they foolishly and erroneously believe that they are following Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you going to hell? . . It is said, the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Are you going to hell? . . It is said, the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Matthew 24:40 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The above is not about being taken to heaven. The above is about being entangled with hell inside the earth and being teleported to hell though black hole portals while one is in a physical body, as follows:

It is promised that the surface of earth will be conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven.

Matthew: 6: King James Version (KJV)

It is promised that only the chosen few who are children of God will inherit the surface of earth, without any children of the flesh.

Therefore the only dispatching that will be done is to deliver children of the flesh (also called 'the dead') to hell inside the earth:

Recently the surface of earth, conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven. And now Jesus kingdom is also of this world and He rules here.

Fact is, although Jesus is here and ruling, He is not here in physical form. Jesus is here only in spirit form as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. The difference between the past 2000 years and now is that for the past 2000 odd years, Jesus kingdom was confined to God's kingdom of heaven, in spirit realm.

The very great majority of people had no awareness of this spirit realm while they lived on earth. They remained essentially unaware of their own spirits and the therefore unaware of the spirit realm. They were 'the dead who bury their dead'. They could not and did not 'follow Jesus'.

In the above state, Jesus (who was Lord, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) could not at all reach and/or help the very great majority of people on earth because they were all spiritually dead. They could not be help by Jesus for the following reason:

Jesus in His capacity as Lord, is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. In this format Jesus can be detected and known only through one's own heart/spirit. One is required to search one's own heart/spirit and discern the Spirit Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one's own heart/spirit. Only then can one follow Jesus.

Fact is, following Jesus is about following Jesus Who is Lord. And Jesus who is Lord is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body as the Spirit Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. Therefore following Jesus is totally about doing what His Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

One must be awakened to/awakened of, one's own heart/spirit to be able to search one's own heart/spirit and discern the Spirit Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession (i.e. within one's own heart/spirit).

And also, one must be awakened to/awakened of, one's own heart/spirit to be able to search one's own heart/spirit and discern precisely what this Spirit Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do. Only then can one actually follow Jesus because 'following Jesus' is totally and only about: doing only what Spirit Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments and all other similar laws.

The above is to follow Jesus. This is the only way to follow Jesus and earn eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. Following Jesus is totally and only about following the Spirit of Jesus, who since 2000 odd years is the Lord. Being a Christian, earning eternal life and inheriting God's kingdom of heaven has nothing to do with the physical Jesus and the death of the physical Jesus on the cross, etc.

Being a Christian, earning eternal life and inheriting God's kingdom of heaven is totally and only about becoming spiritually awakened/spiritually aware (i.e. becoming 'born again') then achieving live and direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one's own heart/spirit. Then being led, in real time all the time, into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned in real time, all the time within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandment and all other similar religious laws.

One must be led in the above, even if it costs one one's physical life:

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

One who is led in the above (spirit to Spirit) manner has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments.

This means that one who is 'the dead' (the dead described one whose heart/spirit is waxed gross/covered-over) cannot and do not have and live the Christian life. Also such a one cannot be a saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven. One cannot be a child of God. One cannot be know to Jesus and God and one cannot know Jesus and God. One cannot be chosen and/or glorified by God. One is not under grace of God.

To identify 'the dead' (among us), it is clearly confirmed that all who in the very least manner, discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are made and kept 'the dead'. These are at lest the billion or so strong traditional Christians and the billion or so strong Catholics. The dead are preoccupied with saving their physical life. They delight in the thou shalt not kill and the thou shalt not covet commandments. They are not concerned with giving-up their physical life and/or coveting, if necessary, in order to unconditionally obey the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits.

At any event, by any stretch of the imagination, these two billion strong people cannot be the chosen few, who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

Prior to recently, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession was powerful only in the Spirit realm. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession was not powerful among people while they had physical bodies on earth.

Humans had to face Jesus only when they died physically. That is, when they lost their physical bodies. At this point people are judged by what they soweth while they physically lived on earth.

Of course, from among all physically dead people only a chosen few became spiritually aware and were led by the Spirit of Jesus. These were the chosen few who could and did discern the Spirit of Jesus, within each of their own hearts/spirit and were led, unconditionally, by this Spirit.
Only these people soweth to Spirit and can now reap eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. While these people live on earth in physical bodies they actually knew Jesus (from direct experience and witnessing) and Jesus knew these people and Jesus could and did confess these people to God.

When these people died, physically, they simply lost their physical bodies. However they remain clad only in their spirit bodies which they were aware of and functioned through, even when they had physical bodies, on earth. This awareness of their spirit bodies and their capacity to function through their spirit bodies, while they lived in physical bodies on earth enable them to be aware and functional in the spirit realm through their spirit bodies.

When these people die physically, they continue (through their spirits) to know Jesus (as the Spirit of Jesus) and Jesus continued to know them and Jesus continued to confess them to God. They continue to be glorified by Jesus and God and they are delivered to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

Physical death is totally different for 'the dead' (the dead are those who remained spiritually dead. The dead are primarily, those who esteemed, use, invoked and/or promoted the ten commandment. These people are not awakened to/aware of their spirit bodies. And while they lived physically on earth, they had no communion with or actual knowledge of, the Spirit of Jesus. Also, while these people lived in physical bodies on earth, Jesus did not know them and could not and did not confessed them to God. This did not change when they died, physically.

In fact, when 'the (spiritually) dead' dies physically they loose the only body that they were aware off. Therefore they loose total awareness. They are quite literally dead in the spirit realm. Jesus and the angels cannot and do detect and/or reach them. They are described as 'the dead who bury their dead' because when they get buried inside the earth, in their graves they remain inside the earth in a spiritually dead state. And as they remain (in a spiritually dead state) with their decomposing physical bodies which ends deeper inside the earth in hell.

The above was and continue to be the curse that is the ten commandments.

For the past 2000 odd years, the above occurred to humans after their respective physical death.

This changed recently. The same thing will happen now, whiles humans are alive in physical bodies.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is now very powerfully established on the surface of earth. The influence and rule of the Spirit of Jesus will be know and will prevail on the surface of earth among the physical alive people.

Jesus' Spirit is supported by recently heavenly bodies alignments (i.e. new alignment of the planets earth etc). Heavenly bodies are the angels of God.

It is said that Jesus will come with the Holy Angels to rule on earth. The Holy Angels are the heavenly bodies (i.e. the planets etc.). 'Jesus come to earth, with the Holy Angels when the heavenly bodies (i.e. the Holy Angels of God) support and strongly empowers His Spirit on the surface of earth. Then the surface of earth conforms to God's kingdom of heaven and Jesus (as the Spirit of Jesus), His kingdom and His rule are establish here.

The above occurs when the heavenly bodies are aligned in a particular manner. Recently this occurred. Now the dead will not have to die physically to be dispatched to hell. They will be dispatched (teleported) to hell (through black hole portals) while they are alive in physical bodies according to their entanglement.

'Entanglement describes one's deeply seated ideas, belief and interests. The sad fact is that those who, in the least manner, discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are entangled with, being spiritually dead, falling short of the glory of God, reaping corruption and going to hell (Purgatory) inside the earth. The ten commandments worketh wrath and corruption. The ten commandments also make one fall short of the glory of God and deliver one to hell.:

Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Where the ten commandments are abolished (like for Christians), there can be no transgressions of the ten commandments. One is free to transgress the ten commandments. There is therefore no transgression.

The entanglement of people who, even in the least manner discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments is hell inside the earth. Under the rule of the Spirit of Jesus which has only now effectively come to earth, these people will mysteriously be, teleported (while they are physical alive), in the twinkling of an eye, through black hole portals to hell inside the earth (according to their entanglement). The reality is that they are entangled with hell and a hellish reality. They will be sent to hell inside the earth because hell inside the earth is closely conformed to their ideas, which are their entanglement.

On the other hand people whose life style was and continue to be, to deliberately transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus will freely remain on the surface of earth that is now conforming to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven.

I can supply very detailed and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which totally and completely support the above.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Satan/Peter was the main false prophet and main unawares false spying brethren.

Satan/Peter was the main false prophet and main unawares false spying brethren.

Satan/Peter was the main false prophet and main unawares false spying brethren. Jesus clearly indentified Peter to be Satan/ the devil back then.:

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me

Peter was also Satan/the devil in the following:

Matthew: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Satan/Peter was within Jesus' inner circle. However Satan/Peter was always opposing Jesus and also trying to 'push' the Jewish agenda both while Jesus was physical alive and after Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven.

The ten commandments were found to be "him who had the power of death, that is the devil". The ten commandments is the ministration of death. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one the dead who bury their dead (inside the earth in hell).

Those who follow Jesus are not 'the dead who bury their dead'. They do not esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They accept Jesus words, His works and they literally follow Jesus. They accept that Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

Those who actually follow Jesus are the chosen few who themselves, did-away-with the ten commandments in their lives. They fully ignore and/or transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

Interestingly enough, although the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus makes one free from the ten commandments, this commission was given to Paul and not Peter. This is based on the gospel of un-circumcision. The gospel of un-circumcision is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter

The gospel of circumcision is righteousness that is with the ten commandments. This is not the righteousness of God but of man.

The gospel of un-circumcision is with out the ten commandments and this. This is righteousness that is by transgressing the ten commandments so as to unconditionally obey the Spirit of Jesus. Only this is the righteousness of God.

Interestingly enough, the sin death and delivery to hell gospel that was anchored on the ten commandments (i.e. the gospel of circumcision) was committed onto to Satan/Peter. And indeed, Satan/the devil/Peter went on to unilaterally enforce the ten commandments on all his followers.

The result is that every one who followed Satan/Peter (whether inside Catholicism or outside) were put under the ten commandments and this made and kept them, 'the dead who bury each other inside the earth in hell (i.e. Purgatory)'.

None of the above people differed in no way from Jesus Christ. That is, none of them actually accepted Jesus and followed Jesus. None of them became Christians. Christina differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all).

Those who follow Jesus and became Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). This means that when Christians die, physically, they all rise in three day to be like angels in heaven. They are not buried in hell like the followers of Satan/the devil/Peter.

Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes etc. (because of his unaware/spiritually dead/carnal nature) delivered at least two billion traditional Christians and Catholics inside the earth, in hell, simply by enforcing the ten commandments on them.

Fact is, at all events, those in the least manner esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, all sin and fall short of the glory of God and go to hell.

The above and the following answer the question, who fall short of the glory of God and why:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The ten commandments are the laws of sin and death.

Sin and death came with the ten commandments, without the ten commandments there is no transgression, i.e. there can be and is no sin:

Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

However the ten commandments are a serious curse. No one who esteem, use, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments make it to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. They all sin and fall short of the glory of God.

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

This means that all who, in the least manner esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments invariably sin and fall short of the glory of God and go to hell. This cannot be soft-soaped.

The above is why Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. Then it was very clearly stated, where His Spirit is, there is liberty to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin and not fall short of the glory of God but instead be glorified by God.

The above is the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. The sad fact is that only a chosen few actually find this straight gate and narrow way. Al;l but a chosen few are deceived (by false prophets and unaware, false spying brethren). All but a few are lost.

To reiterate, the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven is the knowledge that one must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. The straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven is a life style of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. Only these people are glorified and admitted to God's kingdom of heaven.

The big and alarming question is although the above was clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T., why would a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics choose to esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. Seems that they boldly and arrogantly denied Jesus and His works.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics choose to ignore Jesus and follow Peter, who Jesus clearly identified to be Satan. It seem that Satan/Peter (and his succession of popes and their church) were the main false prophet and main unaware, false spying brethren in this entire scenario in which two billion unsuspecting aspiring Christians were duped into believing, the falsehood that the ten commandments are a part of Christianity.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

he straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven is the knowledge that one must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. The straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven is a life style of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. Only these people are glorified and admitted to God's kingdom of heaven.
Don't be deceived.
Paul said that no one that transgresses the ten commandments will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.​

Gurucam

Genuineoriginal, please do not follow Satan/the devil/Peter

Genuineoriginal, please do not follow Satan/the devil/Peter

Genunineoriginal,

It is true that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

However you do not get to identify and/or determine the unrighteous. And you do not get to determine what action is righteous or unrighteous.

The unrighteous is any one who deny Jesus so as to promote the ten commandments.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Fact is, what things soever the ten commandments say, it say only to those who choose to be under the ten commandments. After delivering this information the following was added: "every mouth may be stopped". This convey that, no one is permitted to alter or speak againt this declaration which is that 'what things soever the ten commandments say, it say only to those who choose to be under the ten commandments'.

You are denying the above and that is not righteousness.

In fact the revelation says that no one must open their mouth to say something contrary to the above (i.e. every mouth must be stopped). The above added that if people in this world open their mouth to deny the above, they will be guilt before God.

You are denying the above, therefore you are guilty of corruption before God. You are the unrighteous who cannot and will not inherit God's kingdom. And this is not your only deliberate strike against the Son of God, Jesus and God, Him/Her Self.

You deny Jesus in many other ways (and all ways), simply to prop-up and or promote the old O.T./Jewish system which is inherently antichrist.

To be guilty before God is to be unrighteous.

The above say that it is unrighteous for any one in the world to promote that everyone is under the ten commandments. Even if all the world promote that everyone is under the ten commandments, all the world will be guilty of deception and corruption before God.

Therefore although it is very true that the unrighteous will not in inherit God's kingdom. The fact is a billion traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics think that they are all righteous but they are not. Fact is they cannot be the chosen few. Fact is, only a chosen few can or will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. Only a chosen few (not two billion people) are righteous before God.

A billion traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are therefore unrighteous. They are guilty of corruption before God. One very obvious thing that make them guilty before God is that they deny that, what thing soever the ten commandments say applies only to those who choose to be under the ten commandments.

They deliberately undermine and deny the right of Christians to transgress the ten commandments so as to 'serve in the newness of spirit'.

A billion traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics foolishly and erroneously believed that every one must be under the ten commandments . . . and they foolishly and unwittingly put them selves under the ten commandments. And the ten commandments makes them and keeps them spiritually dead and unable to inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore what you quote is quite correct. However who or what is unrighteous is quit another things. You are not righteous, simply because you can quote the above.

The most important consideration is who or what is unrighteous or righteous. One who deny and defy the Holy KJV N.T., so as to serve his/her own agenda, is definitely unrighteous.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan/the devil and boy Peter was good at quoting incomplete scriptures, in a tricky way, simply to return aspiring Christians to bondage under the ten commandments.

Open you eyes and ears. Peter had authority only to send people (his followers) to hell. And probably billions are in hell because Peter and Co. have been sending all his followers (when they die, physically) to hell (which they call purgatory) for the past 2000 odd years.

There is only heaven and hell. Hell by any other name (like purgatory for example) is still hell. All the followers of Satan/the devil/Peter go to hell (purgatory) when they die physically. and that is that. Not every one follow Satan/the devil/Peter and go to hell when they die.

Fact is, some follow Jesus and Jesus went to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body, when he died. Those who actually follow Jesus are the chosen few (not the billions). They go to spirit heaven to be with Jesus, in three days after they die physically.

Wake-up to truth, my friend. Get our from under the evil spell that Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes have cast on you and two billion others. Satan/the devil/Peter lead and controls a billion follower directly and another billion followers indirectly. He must be the lead false prophet who have successfully deceive many (billions). He and his group cannot be the chosen few.

Do not be so quick to claim that the unrighteous shall not inherit God's kingdom. It is a far more important things to identify who or what is the unrighteous or righteous.

You might be 'bursting' your brain to come up with an argument which can show that two billion people can be the chosen few from those who were called to be Christians.

This is what Satan/the devil/Peter and co. do, so as to justify their own ideas. They distort and corrupt clear and plain revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to support their corruption of (authentic) Christianity.

Indeed, traditional Christians and Catholics have a very corrupt habit of distorting the Holy KJV N.T., any which way, so as as to have it's revelation force fit/force support, their ideas.

For example, two billion strong traditional Christians and Catholics have hundreds of excuses and explanation which deny Jesus' clear identification of Peter, as Satan/the devil.

Two billion strong traditional Christians and Catholics do not accept Jesus words and Jesus actions. They do not follow Jesus. They are the dead who bury each other in hell (purgatory) when they die physically. This is the idea and practice of Satan/the devil/Peter and all who follow them.

It is clearly confirmed by many revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., that, 1.) many are called and few chosen, 2.) straight is the gate and narrow the way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven and, 3.) many false prophets will deceive many.

The above, consistently confirm, in no uncertain terms, that only a chosen few will make it to become Christian and to inherit God's kingdom of heaven. Only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way to these things.

Fact is, to stand with even one billion people (two billion is worse) is so very foolish and self denying.

Fact is, two billion strong traditional Christians and Catholics cannot know and have truth. They cannot be the ones who have found 'the straight gate and narrow way'. Only a chosen few can and will have truth.

These two billion people will be deceived and so anchored on corruption and deceptions.

Clearly the claim of two billion traditional Christians and Catholics that: Peter was not Satan/the devil, cannot be true. This totally contrary to lots of revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Fact is, Peter was not simply identified to be Satan/the devil at only that point in time. Peter was expected, by Jesus to remain Satan. Jesus established a church under Satan/Peter where the spiritually dead are sent. This church was expected to remain functional until the time of the end which has only now come:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Obviously the above is a church or establishment which Jesus set-up. And this church was anchored on Satan. Fact is, Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. Therefore the above church/establishment describes the church of Satan/Peter. And the purpose of this church is to receive the dead. The dead (i.e. people whose spirit need to be saved) are sent to this church. Fact is, the spirits of the people in the church of Satan/Peter may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

Therefore the people in the church of Satan/Peter are 'the dead' (i.e. their spirit are not saved) and they remain the dead (because their spirits may be saved only in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus). Therefore they are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'.

However the above is not all.

In addition to being identified to be Satan/the devil by Jesus, Peter was given the commission of the devil. The gospel of circumcision was committed onto Peter. This is the gospel of the ten commandments which was identified to be 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And of course Satan/the devil/Peter enforced the ten commandments (which killeth spiritual awareness and cause one to go to hell) on all who in the least manner listened to and followed him.

It is time to open your eyes, ears and heart to the fact that two billion strong traditional Christians and Catholics all share the same ideas (ah la Satan/Peter) and they cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

Two billion traditional Christians and Catholics (who are like you) must be the deceived many. They must be the unrighteous who cannot inherit God's kingdom.

The clearest thing about two billion traditional Christians and Catholics (who are like you) is that their ideas (especially about Christianity) must be total foolishness. They simply cannot be the few who know truth and are chosen. If you wake up to the above fact, you will drop all your ideas about the ten commandments, etc.. These ideas were simply fed to two billion traditional Christians and Catholics to fool and deceive them, so as to bring them into human servitude and rule them.

The ten commandments have nothing to do with God or His eternal laws.

Genuineoriginal (at least for now) you are very foolish and deceived. Of course you will erroneously believe that you are the smartest things since sliced-bread. This is the nature of spiritually dead people who rely only on the letters which killeth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Genuineoriginal you are evil, because . . .

Genuineoriginal you are evil, because . . .

Genuineoriginal you are evil, not because you choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, per say. You are entirely free to choose things for your self and your own use.

Therefore you are fully entitled to choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, as your own personal, righteousness. Of course you will be made and kept 'the dead who bury their dead' and you will go to hell and not all all, inherit God's kingdom of heaven. That is your free choice, as protected by God.

Genuineoriginal you err and you are evil, because you seek to bring everyone under bondage of the ten commandments.

In particular Genuineoriginal, you are an unaware (i.e. spiritually dead) false spying brethren, false prophet and an antichrist operative, who seeks to deny aspiring Christians and Christian their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to deliberately transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in 'the newness of spirit.

One "serves in the newness of spirit" when one is led unconditionally (i.e. even if one has to transgress the ten commandments) into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

Fact is, the above way of life is called 'serving in the newness of spirit' because what the Spirit of Jesus (who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession) has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of two things. These are: 1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests and other things in one's own heart/spirit and 2.) the current Will of God.

The above is what the Spirit of Jesus (our Lord ) is appointed(by God) to do for Christian (i.e. the chosen few who actually follow Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus).

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession make intercession for Christians with God (the Holy Spirit). This is done according to two things. Thee two things are: 1.) what is in the hearts/spirits of each Saint/Christian and 2.) the real time Will of the (living) God. The Will of God is literally the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is a third spirit in the above scenario. One spirit is the individual spirit of each Saint/Christian. The next Spirit is the Holy Spirit. The third Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus. The Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus is a perfect amalgam of 1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests and other things in the heart/spirit of each Saint/Christian and 2.) the current Will of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit). The Spirit of Jesus is unique for each person.

Under this system of guidance and being informed Saints/Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and all other similar laws. This is the reality with God.

The reality among men and their Caesar type laws is another thing. Caesar's laws related to the laws of one's land.

Saints and Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led in all their works unconditionally, by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits.

You deny aspiring Christians and Christians their God given right to be led unconditionally (i.e. even if they have to transgress the ten commandments) by the Spirit of Jesus.

You will not be forgiven for the above transgression. That transgression is blasphemy of the Spirit of Jesus. The Spirit of Jesus is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body. In this format Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit. Unlike the physical Jesus (who was half man and half Holy Spirit), this Spirit only Jesus, is entitled to all things due to the Holy Spirit:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

It was declared 2000 odd years ago that the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus and where this Spirit is, there is God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandment.

Those who have embraced and are led by, the Spirit of Jesus are the chosen few Christians. They have God given freedom, liberty justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits.

Genuineoriginal by claiming and promoting that Christians are under the ten commandments, you are blaspheming the Spirit of Jesus Who, in this Spirit only format, is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit and entitled to all things due to the Holy Spirit.

Your transgression will not be forgiven in this world or in the world to come.

You are very foolish or much worse.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Only those who come to Christianity in these last days will make it.

Only those who come to Christianity in these last days will make it.

Only those who come to Christianity in these last days will make it. This is confirmed as follows:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Only Christians/Saints are chosen.

Being a Christian/Saint is anchored on "transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit"

The above is very insightful because 2000 odd years we were told that: now, (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus and where the Spirit of Jesus is, there is liberty.

We were also told that ten commandments were the ministration of death and he who had the power of death, that is the devil. In another revelation we were told that although the ten commandments were supposed to be onto life they were found to be onto death. In no uncertain terms the above say that the ten commandments makes and keep one spiritually dead.

Therefore all people who even in the least manner discern wisdom in, esteems, use, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments are the dead, i.e. they are dead to/unaware of their own spirits/heats.

The above people cannot 'serve in the newness of spirit'. They can serve in the newness of spirit only from that point, when they become newly spiritually awakened/spiritually aware. Only when one is )newly) spiritually awakened to/aware of their own heart/spirit can they become Christians. The sad fact is that, one who even in the least manner, discern wisdom in, esteems, use, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments one is made and kept the dead (i.e. spiritually dead). They cannot discern any thing spiritually and all things about Christianity is spiritually discerned.

This changes only when they totally drop the ten commandments. Then they can become awakened to aware of, their own spirits. Then they can discern the Spirit of Jesus within each of their own hearts/spirits and be led unconditionally by this Spirit and so become Christians. This is the only path to becoming Christian. If one become Christians one would already be 'dead to' and 'delivered from', the ten commandments, so that one can serve unconditionally in 'the newness of spirit'. These details are literally recorded in the following:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

In the above, we are told also that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he (not God) gave the ten commandments to the Jews. In other words Moses lied.

In the above, we are told also that, Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. And where the Spirit of Jesus is, there is liberty to transgress the ten commandments.

We are told in Romans: 7 above that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from', the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the ten commandments) when one becomes a Christian.

Also, we are told in Romans: 7 above that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from', the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the ten commandments) so that one can serve in the newness of spirit'.

The following is the matrix of 'serving in the newness of spirit'.

Fact is, where the Spirit of Jesus is, there is God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments. And clearly serving in the newness of spirit has to do with (being led by) the Spirit of Jesus.

Clearly 'serving in the newness of spirit' is the new Christians/Jesus covenant and it is without (any regard for) the ten commandments. This covenant is totally about transgressing the ten commandments so as to 'serve in the newness of spirit'.

And this New covenant is totally and only addressed to people who have ceased being the dead (and under the ten commandments) and had become newly spiritually awakened/aware. These are spiritually awakened/ spiritually aware people. Only newly spiritually awakened/spiritually aware people can 'serve in the newness of spirit'. This is clearly not for people discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, because the ten commandments are the ministration of death. The ten commandments makes and keep one spiritually dead.

Fact is 'serving in the newness of spirit' is not simply about serving one's own spirit. However it is partly about serving one's own spirit. 'Serving in the newness of spirit' is about serving one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

Fact is, humans are on earth to freely and completely physically materialize the things in each of their own spirits. However this creation belongs to God. Therefore humans can and must freely and completely physically materialize the things in each of their own spirits only in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God. With God, all things are possible.

One can physically fulfill/physically materialize the finest detail of any thing in one's own spirit, in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God when one can commune with and be led by, the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirit. The Spirit of Jesus makes no judgement on or decisions about, this intercession. He simply and perfectly marry (with omniscience) any and all desires which each person have and holds his/her own spirit and the Will/Spirit of God and come up with what each person must know, pray for say and do.

All a newly spiritually aware person and an experience spiritually aware person do is to search each of their own heart/spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him/her to know pray for say and do. Then be led into all his/her works by this even if he has to transgress the ten commandment. This is how one 'serves in the newness of spirit'.

'Serving in the newness of spirit' defines the Christians system which is incorporates of both one's own spirit and the Holy Spirit. This is ached through the Spirit of Jesus who intercedes (i.e. who is also the Spirit of Intercession) for Saints/Christians and come up with what Saints/Christians should know, pray for, say and do.

This is the Christians system and it is all totally spiritual and also totally without the ten commandments.

Here are more details:

'Serving in the newness of spirit' is essentially to serve according to one's own spirit/heart in total harmony with the Spirit of God. The Spirit of God is the Will of God and this is literally the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus makes this possible.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession makes intercession for Saints/Christians with God (the Holy Spirit). This is done according to two things. These two things are: 1.) what is in the hearts/spirits of each Saint/Christian and 2.) the real time Will of the (living) God. The Will of God is literally the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is a third spirit in the above scenario. One spirit is the individual spirit of each Saint/Christian. The next Spirit is the Holy Spirit. The third Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus. The Spirit of Jesus is a perfect amalgam of 1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests and other things in the heart/spirit of each Saint/Christian and 2.) the current Will of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit). The Spirit of Jesus is unique for each person.

It is a common misconception or deception that what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know. pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit conforms to ten commandments.

Those who hold and promote, the above idea (that Christians are under the ten commandments) are simply letting Saints/Christians know that they are spiritually dead' (i.e. that they are the dead who bury their dead and they are not the ones who follow Jesus).

The above (i.e. transgressing the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus) defines one individualized mission in the body of Christ.

The Spirit of Jesus lead one to this mission. Fact is, the above defines the God given mission of the Spirit of Jesus, Who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession.

The Spirit of Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus is the Son of the Holy Spirit. Jesus as the Son of the Holy Spirit must not be confused with Jesus the Son of man.

Jesus in His Spirit only form, is the pure Son of God, the Holy Spirit. This is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body. This does not make Jesus the Holy Spirit or God. In this format Jesus is the 'Son of God'. And this makes Jesus entitled to all things due to the Holy Spirit. Therefore if one blaspheme the Spirit of Jesus one will not be forgiven in this world or in the world to come.

The other form of Jesus is as the son of man. This is Jesus, clad a physical body. This is the Jesus who walk on earth, as a man. In this form Jesus is not the pure Son of God/the Holy Spirit. In this form, Jesus is half the son of Mother Mary (human or man) and half the son of the Holy Spirit/God.

. . . now to continue:

Each human has a different and unique spirit/heart. Also God has a different Will/Spirit for each human which incorporates the individual heart/spirit of each person. That is, God's will for each person is as unique as one own heart/spirit. And this is one's mission in the body of Christ.

This makes the mission of each person (as sanctioned by God) in the body of Christ unique (different) and individualized. Therefore each Saint/Christian must be informed and guided individually in real time, all the time and each of them also have real time, individualized righteousness with God. This is why Saints/Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments. The ten commandments are generalized (i.e. one size fill all) guidance. The ten commandments are for use by people who are not yet Saints/Christians.

I t is necessary to say that the body of Christ is made-up of only the chosen few authentic Christian. This is not the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians.

The idea of being informed and guided according to one's unique mission in the body of Christ is served by the Spirit of Jesus. This is God given mission of the Spirit of Jesus, Who is also the Spirit of Truth and the spirit of Intercession. One's mission in the body of Christ and the necessary information and guidance that one needs to serve this mission is described as one's truth. Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of Truth because this Spirit provides this information and guidance to Saints/Christians in real time, all the time through each of their own hearts/spirits.

Saints/Christians search their own heart/spirit in real time, all the time to know, at a every given moment, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do. This individual information and guidance has no respect for laws like the ten commandments. And the life style of Saints/Christians is anchored on unconditionally obeying, in real time, all the time, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do, as discern within each of their own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

That is, the above says, Saints/Christians obey this with absolutely no regards for the ten commandments. That is they freely, liberally, justifiably transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally obey the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within each of their hearts/spirits.

The above refers to authentic Saints/Christians. These are not the make believe ones in the Catholic institution. There are no Saints/Christians in the Catholic institution. The body of Christ is totally out side of the Catholic church. The Catholic institution is the church of Satan/the devil/Peter and every one in that institution are the dead, i.e. people whose spirit must still be saved.

Absolutely no one in the Catholic institution/church is capable of having this spirit and Spirit based lifestyle which anchors Christians/Saints. They are a church of spiritually dead people, i.e. people who spirit will be saved only in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus. The following defines the parameters of Jesus' Satanic church which was give to and anchored on Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

. . . And so since each Satin/Christian has a different God given mission in the body of Christ, Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is totally different for each human. That is, what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do is unique for each of them and this is something which each of them must discern by searching each of their own hearts/spirit in real time, all the time. This tell each Saint/Christian what each of them must know, pray for, say and do in real time, all the time.

This is a system of getting live, direct, real time information and guidance through the Spirit of Jesus through one's own heart/spirit. This keeps one serving one's own heart/spirit in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

The above conveys that, under God, there can be and is, no generalized righteousness (like the ten commandments) for humans. However Moses (i.e. a man who was glorified the Jews) can give a righteousness like the ten commandments (that is not of God) and since he was great in the eyes of the Jews he could and did fool-up the Jesus into believing that the teen commandments were from God. This was done simply to have the Jews fully accept these laws and uphold them (without individual physical supervision) for managing their physical behavior.

The ten commandments were simply Cesar type laws. They were man-created by Moses in his capacity as a Cesar type manager of the Jews.

However, fact is, generalized guidance under laws like the ten commandments have a place. However this place is only among only some humans. Fixed and generalize laws like the ten commandments are given by wise human Cesar type) leaders, to manage the physical behavior of people who cannot access direct individualized information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through each of their own hears/spirit.

Fact is, Christianity, which is the lifestyle of the chosen few who are Saints/Christians, is about the reality among spiritually aware and spiritually actualized, people and the spirit realm. This is about people who have realized that they are essential eternal, spiritual being who are on earth to manifest, physical/material experiences the abstract things in their own spirit, in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

Under this system (way) of guidance and being informed, Saints/Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and all other similar laws. This is the reality with God.

Fact is, when one is 'the dead who bury their dead', i.e. when one is still 'dead to one's own heart/spirit one cannot access and have the above spirit and Spirit based life style which is anchored on precise individualized guidance and which anchors Christianity.

Therefore 'the dead', i.e. one who is still dead to his own heart/spirit, will be kept under generalized laws, like the ten commandments, which seeks to manage their physical behavior. And it seemed acceptable for some human leaders (like Moses) to provide these laws and to also fool-up such people into believing that these laws, like the ten commandments, are from God, so as to make these laws more widely acceptable and enforceable.

However the above truth is hidden but only only for a given period. This period runs for about 2000 odd years. Then the time of the end comes for such constructive deceptions to cease being hidden. Then truth (about these deceptions) surface as increased knowledge:

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Fact is, it became the time of the end for the truth about the ten commandments to cease being 'shut-up' and 'sealed'. Then Jesus came and brought increased (new) knowledge (which was previously 'shut-up' and 'sealed') to those people. This was knowledge about the ten commandments.

Jesus confirmed that the ten commandments were:
1. given by Moses and not by God.
2. not God's eternal laws.
3. were onto death
4. the ministration of death.
5. him who had the power of death, that is the devil.
6. Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.
7. makes one and keeps one the dead who bury each other in hell when they die
8. prevent one from becoming spiritually awakened and aware of one's eternal life.
9. prevents one form entering God's kingdom of heaven.

All the above truths (called the words) were 'shut-up' and 'sealed' for the period starting, when the ten commandments were given by Moses and up until Jesus came among those people, 2000 odd years ago.

Then Jesus came and brought the truth about the ten commandments.

Then another period started and ensued. And during this period which has been on for the past 2000 odd years, more and different information were 'shut-up' and 'sealed'.

During the past 2000 odd years it was permitted (by God) for both the spiritually dead (i.e. O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) to be on earth together with spiritually aware people who are in Christ (i.e. N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christian/Jesus people.

The past era was a shared time which gave more people to accept and adapt the truth which Jesus brought and so qualify for the next period on earth. This past 2000 odd years period was given for the spiritually dead to cease being spiritually dead and become spiritually awakened/aware and come onto Christ.

The time of the end of this 2000 odd year period is no at hand. Now the surface of earth will no longer support both O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment people together with N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christian/Jesus people.

As of recently the surface of earth transformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven. Since 2000 odd years ago, the Spirit of Jesus is Lord. And he ruled form the spirit realm. That is, previously Jesus' throne of glory and kingdom was in God's kingdom in the spirit realm.

And at all events, Jesus rules though the spirits of humans, according to the individual spirits of humans and the Will/Spirit of God. This is the Christians tradition which is all spiritual. One must be spiritually awakened and spiritually aware to access and have this life style.

The sad fact is the O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments makes and keeps one spiritually dead and denied of the above lifestyle.

Fact is, now that the surface of earth has been conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in the spirit realm. Also the throne of glory and the kingdom of, Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus is now on earth.

This means that the surface of earth can be inhabited only by spiritually aware people who are in Christ. All O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people will soon be totally out of here.

This marks the time of the end of the past 2000 odd years period and the dawn of a new 2000 odd year period. This is the dawn of the long prayed for and long awaited, period when God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, come to earth.

This is essentially the dawn of a spiritual age on earth.

2000 odd years ago Jesus came to earth in a human physical body to warn those who he came among that: continued esteeming, using, invoking and/or promotion of the ten commandments will continue to make and keep you 'the spiritually dead' and totally unfit for this new time, in which God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, is also on the surface of earth.

Fact is, only a chosen few genuinely sought this straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and qualification to be on earth, now, in God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven.

Now the plain truth is being given here. The above are 'the words' that were 'shut-up' and sealed the Holy KJV N.T.. They are now being provided as increased knowledge, now that the time of the end of the last 2000 odd years, is at hand.

'The words' where always in the Holy KJV N.T.. However they were 'shut-up and 'sealed' until now, which is the time of the end. Fact is, only a chosen few were able to discern 'the words' that were 'shut-up and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T.

For the past 2000 odd years, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics and their leaders were not privy to 'the words'.

'The words' which were previously 'shut-up and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. are quite literally the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life eternal and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

For the post 2000 odd years 'the words' were discerned only by the chosen few.

Now, however we are at the time of the end. Now, 'the words' that were previously 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. is being 'un-shut-up' and 'un-sealed'.

'The words' are being made available in open and clear language for all to know. 'The words' are surfacing now as increased knowledge.

This is the substance of my post. My mission in the body of Christ, is to openly purify Christianity, in these last days.

The above will give people who come to Christianity in these last day the opportunity to actually get and know truth and adopt truth. This will give those who are genuine, the opportunity to be the last (to Christians) to be among the chosen few. This will fulfill the prophesy, the last shall be first and the first last:

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen

The sad fact is that those who were first to Christianity shall be the last to be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven.

The above say that the billions who claim to be Christians for the past 2000 odd years were not actual Christians. They were the deceived masses.

The truth and purity of Christianity is only now being revealed, as increased knowledge. This means that Christianity is only now availability in it's true glory. Only those who come to Christianity at this time will get truth (i.e. actual authentic Christianity) and make it.

You can come onto and adopt authentic Christianity in these last days, as confirmed here, in my posts. This is the value of my posts. Then you can be among the last (of the chosen few). You can be the last who are chosen first:

Other than this, one seem doomed.

Last edited:

Gurucam

One who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit is:

One who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit is:

One who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit is quite literally, a child of God, a Saint, a Christian, a citizen of God's kingdom of heaven, one who is glorified by God and one among the chosen few.

Jesus instructed:

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

'Following Jesus' is about being Christians. 'Being the dead who bury their dead' is about not following Jesus and not being Christians. In fact the ten commandments are the ministration of death. Therefore esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments is about being the dead who bury their dead in hell (purgatory). Fact is, the gospel of the ten commandment were rendered onto Satan/the devil/Peter. and Satan/the devil/Peter ans his succession of popes and their church esteem and enforced the ten commandments on all their charges.

Therefore being 'the dead who bury their dead' is about following Satan/the devil/Peter and not at all about following Jesus.

It is necessary to discern who are 'the dead who bury their dead'. We are told the following:

The above says, the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' were ordained to be onto life but were found to be onto death.

Therefore being 'the dead who bury their dead' is about esteeming, using, invoking and/or prompting the 'thou shalt not covet commandment'

The above is telling us, also, that one is delivered from the law so that one can 'serve in the newness of spirit'. And it is confirmed that the particular law that one is delivered from so that one can serve in the newness of spirit is the 'the thou shalt not covet commandments'.

Therefore in totally clear language the above is saying that one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to covet, so as to 'serve in the newness of spirit'.

The above also say that one has become dead to the law by the body of Christ. Again it is confirmed that the law which one has become dead to by the body of Christ is the thou shalt not covet commandment.

This confirms that Christians are people who can 'serve in the newness of spirit' and they have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to covet (i.e. transgress the ten commandments).

The above is say that the ten commandments are done-away-with for people who can serve in the newness of spirit and these are the (chosen few) Christians.

The fact that the ten commandments are the ministration of dead, is confirmed in the following:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

'The ministration of death' (i.e. the ten commandments), is clearly the law which 'the dead who bury their dead' esteem, use, invoke and/or promote. These are not the chosen few who follow Jesus.

Again it is confirmed that the ten commandments were done away with and replace by the Spirit of Jesus. And where the Spirit of Jesus is there is liberty (to transgress the ten commandments).

This above 'other' revelation also confirms that those who follow Jesus are those who are led by the Spirit of Jesus and the ten commandments are done-away-with for these people. That is they have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

And one who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit, is, quite literally, a child of God, a Saint, a Christian, a citizen of God's kingdom of heaven and one who is glorified by God.

genuineoriginal

Genunineoriginal,

It is true that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

However you do not get to identify and/or determine the unrighteous. And you do not get to determine what action is righteous or unrighteous.
I leave identifying what is unrighteous to the Bible.

Galatians 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.​

I underlined the items in the list that are transgressions of the Ten Commandments.
The rest are transgressions of the Law that God gave to Moses to give to the children of Israel.

Gurucam

I leave identifying what is unrighteous to the Bible.

Galatians 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.​

I underlined the items in the list that are transgressions of the Ten Commandments.
The rest are transgressions of the Law that God gave to Moses to give to the children of Israel.

You and a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have all identified and hold the same idea "that is righteousness", "from the Bible".

The sad fact is that you all cannot be and are not the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way. You are the deceived masses. You all are two billion people who were called to be Christians, however you have all been deceived by false prophets.

You have bigger problems:

In addition to the above you guy (billions who have followed Satan/the devil/Peter) have been (for the past 2000 odd years) and continue to be, willingly and always buried by your fellow living peers, inside the earth, in hell (purgatory), when you die physically.

You guy buy into the idea of being buried in hell (Purgatory), willingly, for an indefinite stay (i.e. after you die physically). You all accept this end, under the 'iffy' hope that your spirits may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

The above is the ideology of Satan/the devil/Peter and his church. This ideas came from:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan (Peter) for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above defines the parameters of Jesus' Satanic church which was and continue to be anchored on Satan/the devil/Peter.

Clearly a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics agree to be buried and are buried, in hell (Purgatory) for an indefinite stay, when you all die, physically. You are among this group.

Some of your ancestors and peers are in hell (Purgatory) for 2000 odd years already. You all go there with the hope that your spirits may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

Seems that you guys (i.e. a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics) hold the hope that Jesus may return some day clad in a physical body and shout out to you and your already physically dead relatives, to rise out of hell (Purgatory) in the ground.

The perception seems to be that you guys, who are buried in hell (pugoroty), will be made to rise out of hell (Purgatory), like Lazarus, at some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

However the promise that you banked on is very 'iffy'. The words are 'may be saved".

'May be saved' in a very 'iffy' promise. This is no guarantee. This means that if your spirits are never saved (from hell) no promise is actually broken.

The above is the very sad and unfortunate predicament of those who follow Peter, who Jesus openly identified to be Satan/the devil. You guyed lied to and bluffed, yourselves and so failed to recognize that Satan/the devil/Peter, his succession of popes and their church ruled over 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Clearly the above is what you guys do. You guys bury each other inside the earth, in hell (Purgatory) to wait on the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. You guys go there with the hope that Jesus will return in the day of the Lord Jesus and save your spirits. You are 'the dead who bury your dead'. You are not the ones (i.e. the chosen few) who actually follow Jesus and became Christians.

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

What is Jesus to do. Jesus identified Peter to be Satan/the devil and Jesus established a church/institution to be anchored on Peter/Satan. The purpose of this church/institution is to receive 'the dead' (i.e. those whose spirits may be saved only in the still to day of the Lord Jesus). Then literally bury these spiritually dead people inside the earth, in hell (Purgatory) as (spiritually) dead people when they die physically.

You cannot deny that is what goes on among all who follow Satan/the devil/Peter. And indeed it seems that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics all esteem and follow Satan/the devil/Peter.

Fact is, those who ignored Satan/the devil/Peter and instead follow Jesus (as the Spirit of Jesus) are just a chosen few. They go to heaven, when they die. They literally follow Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, in three day, after they die, physically. They are like angels in heaven.

The chosen few who actually follow Jesus and become Christians differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ. When they die, they are not buried in hell (Purgatory) together with their dead and decomposing physical bodies for an indefinite stay.

The chosen few who actually follow Jesus and become Christians, differ in no way from Jesus Christ. That is, with only one exception. The exception is that Jesus is Lord of all. In spirit heaven Christians and Jesus are all the same. They are all like angels in heaven, with Jesus as their Lord and leader.

The chosen few who actually follow Jesus and become Christians do not, at any event, get buried in hell (Purgatory) for an indefinite stay in the hope that Jesus will return in a physical body, in some still to come day to save their spirits.

Their spirits are all saved while they live in physical bodies on earth. One's spirit is saved when one awaken to/become aware of one's own spirit. The chosen few who actually follow Jesus and become Christians are the chosen who have awaken to/become aware of, their spirit while they live physically on earth. That is, they cease being 'the dead and become spiritually aware. This is to be 'born again'. Then they can and do become Christians. Those in the church of Satan/the devil/Peter are never born again and can never become Christians.

Every one who is physically alive on earth, has both a physical body and a spirit body. Everyone is aware of his/her physical body. However not every one is awakened to/aware of, their spirit body.

Those who are aware of only their physical bodies are called 'the dead' (who bury their dead). They can soweth only to flesh. Things of the flesh are called things of man (and not the things of God).

Peter was identified to be Satan/the devil, by Jesus because he savor the things of man and not the things of God. This is because Peter was 'the dead'.

Like wise, all others who are 'the dead' (i.e. those whose spirit must be saved) discern wisdom in the ideas of Satan/Peter and esteem and follow Satan/the devil/Peter. These people comprise the billion or so traditional Christians and the billion or so Catholics (who obviously cannot be the chosen few).

The chosen few who actually become Christians know and are led by, Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus while they live physically, on earth. This means that they become aware of and function through their own spirit/heart while they physically live. on earth. They are the spiritually aware and are also called 'born again'. This enable them to have live communion with the Spirit of Jesus through each of their own hearts/spirits. And they are led by, the Spirit of Jesus while they physically live.

Then, when they die physically, they continue to be aware of and functional through, their own heart/spirit. They continue to know and be led by Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus. When they die physically, they are clad only in their spirit bodies however unlike the dead, they are aware of and functional through their hearts/spirit.

Unlike the dead (i.e. those who follow Satan/Jesus) Christians remain spiritually aware and spiritually functional, when they die. Christians are not dragged (in an unaware state) inside the earth in hell by their dead and decomposing physicals bodies, (i.e. like spiritually dead people of the church of Satan/Peter).

Christian are aware of and functional through, their spirit bodies when they die physically. They are not like the dead who are totally unaware when they die, physically and are dragged any where their dead physical bodies take them.

Christians maintain awareness of and communion with, the Spirit of Jesus after they die, physically. They can (and do) detect and have communion with Jesus after they physically die. They can literally follow Jesus after they die. Jesus gather Christians (when they die physically) and take them to God's kingdom of heaven, in three days, after their physical death.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

You and a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have all identified and hold the same idea "that is righteousness", "from the Bible".

The sad fact is that you all cannot be and are not the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way. You are the deceived masses.
The current world population is 7.6 billion
How large can "few" be out of 7.5 billion?

49.99999%

genuineoriginal

You guy buy into the idea of being buried in hell (Purgatory), willingly, for an indefinite stay (i.e. after you die physically).
Since you believe in Purgatory, you must be a Catholic or have been raised in a Catholic family.

Purgatory is no more Biblical than the Antinomianism that you are advocating.

Antinomianism, is any view which rejects laws or legalism and is against moral, religious, or social norms (Latin: mores), or is at least considered to do so.

In Christianity, an antinomian is one who takes the principle of salvation by faith and divine grace to the point of asserting that the saved are not bound to follow the moral law contained in the Ten Commandments.

You take Antinomianism to the extreme in advocating that Christians must actively seek to transgress the Ten Commandments instead of merely not being bound to follow the moral law.

Gurucam

Since you believe in Purgatory, you must be a Catholic or have been raised in a Catholic family.

Purgatory is no more Biblical than the Antinomianism that you are advocating.

Antinomianism, is any view which rejects laws or legalism and is against moral, religious, or social norms (Latin: mores), or is at least considered to do so.

In Christianity, an antinomian is one who takes the principle of salvation by faith and divine grace to the point of asserting that the saved are not bound to follow the moral law contained in the Ten Commandments.

You take Antinomianism to the extreme in advocating that Christians must actively seek to transgress the Ten Commandments instead of merely not being bound to follow the moral law.

I believe that hell/Purgatory exist. Fact is, once any one or any group of people, hold a belief in something (i.e. once people are "entangled" with a particular belief, then that thing must manifest and exist in God's creation. Fact is, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics believe that hell/Purgatory exist. They believe that they must all go there to wait indefinitely on the day of the Lord Jesus at which time their spirits may be saved.

Since a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics believe that hell/Purgatory exists and that they must all go there, they are entangled with hell/Purgatory and they cannot escape hell/Purgatory. By collectively believing the above and expect to go there, God creates and sustains hell/Purgatory for them. Based on this I believe that hell/Purgatory exists.

On the other hand, in many ways I am entangled with God's kingdom of heaven in the Spirit realm. I can also discern God's kingdom in the spirit realm. I can also discern and commune with, Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus, in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm.

Therefore I know (first hand) that God's kingdom of heaven exist in the spirit realm. I know that Jesus is alive in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. I know that for the past 2000 odd years Jesus' throne of glory was located in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and He is clad only in His Spirit body as Lord (for Christians). He is in no physical body.

Therefore when I confess with my mouth that Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is the Lord. And God raised Jesus clad only in His Spirit body, after he was crucified (raised him from his dead physical body). And that Jesus clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is alive and is also on His throne of glory in spirit heaven as the Lord in heaven, for Christians/Saints. When I make these confessions with my mouth, I do them right.

When I confirm the above with my mouth, this is because I discern and know these truth from and within, my own heart/spirit. This is because I am awakened to/aware of my own heart/spirit and through my own heart/spirit I am in live communion with the Spirit of Jesus who informes me of things and guide me live and direct as follows:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

I have never been a traditional Christian or a Catholic. I was not born into these traditions and I never appreciated or join them.

However as far back as I can remember, I was a Christian at heart. It seem that I was born this way with a specific mission in the body of Christ. A mission which I am serving on this forum. This mission is to correct/purify the corruption which passed (among billions of unsuspecting aspiring Christians) for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years.

Actually 'truth' which set one free and which are also called 'the words' were 'shut-up and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. until the time of the end.

At the time of the end, truth (i.e. 'the words') surfaces as increased and common knowledge. The surface of earth is now at the time of the end.

It is my mission, under grace of God, in the body of Christ to confirm 'the words' which were previously 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T.. I am providing 'the words' which were previously 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. here on this forum as increased (and seemingly new) knowledge.

I get all my information and guidance directly from the Spirit of Jesus, through my own heart/spirit. I am a stand alone (or stand with the chosen few) guy. For the purposes of teaching here, I use only those insights from the Spirit of Jesus which are totally and literally supported by 'the words' which were previously 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T.

The above is the only way to actually know Jesus and to be known to Jesus, tp be an authentic Christian and to be saved. The simply chanting of the following without the actually knowing this truth from and within, one's own heart/spirit (i.e. directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus) is worthless and nonsensical.

Romans 10 King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

The base line is one has to be awaken to/aware of one's own heart/spirit in order to even believe something in one's own heart.

The sad truth is that, the ten commandments are the ministration of death. All who, even in the least manner, discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are kept 'the dead' i.e. spiritually dead. They are people whose spirit may be saved only in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. They are in the church of Satan/the devil/Peter.

Because their spirit may be saved only in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus, they are essentially all dead to their own hearts/spirit and most definitely they cannot know or even believe any thing in their hearts. However they commonly make the above mouth confession. It is all redundant for them. It is all simply parroting (mouthing) a slogan which counts for absolutely nothing.

It seems very clear that those who follow Peter, who Jesus identify to be Satan/the devil go to hell/Purgatory, under a very "iffy" hope (and promise) that their spirit may be saved in some, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

The church of Satan/the devil/Peter claims that they give their followers hope. This is their 'big claim to fame'. Actually the above 'iffy' hope is what Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church dispense to their followers. The 'iffy' hope is that their followers are buried spiritually dead and their spirits may be saved, in some, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church give their followers, the hope that their spirit may be saved, in some, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. And a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics buy into that 'iffy' hope. This is a very sad and unfortunate scenario, especially because two billion people, who all share the above idea, cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way. They have to be the many who were deceived by false prophets.

An 'iffy' hope (i.e. that one's spirit may be saved) cannot be 'a' or 'the' straight gate and narrow way.

It is time for those who will be 'the last to be chosen first', to awaken to truth/'the words':

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Genuineoriginal your ideas are of the 'first to Christianity'. Those are 2000 year old ideas. Those are the ideas of those who were first to Christianity. They will be last, i.e. if they are at all chosen.

The words which saves and deliver one to heaven, can and will surface only at the time of the end which is only now at hand. Wake up to the truth that, all those old ideas which you hold cannot be 'the words'. They are all corruption of truth and also total foolishness.

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Ok gurucam , I didn't get there the same way you have , but I also think the churches of the world are Satan's kingdoms , what he offered Jesus if he worshipped him .

My question to you is , what are those few that are finding the narrow path doing different than those who went before .

Short and to the point works best for me .

Status
Not open for further replies.