In the twinkling of an eye

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is what happens when a "soul sleep" cultist takes on the church. One truth after another is attacked and mocked...including the very nature of our Triune God.

Readers beware....there are false prophets among us.

False prophets are mainly in the crowd or majority followers.

They don't care the Truth as long as they are one of the majority.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't like having you heathens taking over this forum. And I won't lie about it.

I know. it is so intimidating to see the mirror of yourselves, it seems.

You guys seems to take lessons from John W the great how to be uptight.

BTW, friend, Jesus says to love your enemy.

You ought to love me too.

I love you enough to tell you the simple Truth of the gospel.

It is not so hard to learn simple teachings of Jesus, you know.

glorydaz

I know. it is so intimidating to see the mirror of yourselves, it seems.

You guys seems to take lessons from John W the great how to be uptight.

BTW, friend, Jesus says to love your enemy.

You ought to love me too.

I love you enough to tell you the simple Truth of the gospel.

It is not so hard to learn simple teachings of Jesus, you know.

:vomit:

You really should know, Meshak, that everyone can see through that whitewash you have coated all over yourself. You reek of it, and you reek of putrid dead bones.:eek:linger:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:vomit:

You really should know, Meshak, that everyone can see through that whitewash you have coated all over yourself. You reek of it, and you reek of putrid dead bones.:eek:linger:

You need to loosen your uptight heart, dear.

Learn to read a simple teachings of Jesus.

BTW, I know you guys don't believe me. that's why you are majority followers.

The right path is not in the majority, friend.

It is in the simple teachings of Jesus which most of you dislike or disregard.

Last edited:

glorydaz

You need to loosen your uptight heart, dear.

Lean to read a simple teachings of Jesus.

BTW, I know you guys don't believe me. that's why you are majority followers.

The right path is not in the majority, friend.

It is in the simple teachings of Jesus which most of you dislike or disregard.

Okay clown. You've had enough of my attention. Be gone!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Okay clown. You've had enough of my attention. Be gone!

You ought to read Jesus' simple word instead of clouding up with man made doctrines like Madism, Calvinism, Pentecostalism, Zionism and so on...

Blessings,

meshak the clown

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And JWism....

That's for JWs, not for me.

they just agree with many of my understanding.

they don't follow Calvinism, they don't cerebrate Christmas,they are pacifists they don't believe in the trinity they don't follow Zionism, they don't follow Pentecostalism.

good for them. But they are still following a few governing body. so they are still part of Babylon like you guys.

blessings,

the clown

Right Divider

Body part
That's for JWs, not for me.

they just agree with many of my understanding.

they don't follow Calvinism, they don't cerebrate Christmas,they are pacifists they don't believe in the trinity they don't follow Zionism, they don't follow Pentecostalism.

good for them. But they are still following a few governing body. so they are still part of Babylon like you guys.

blessings,

the clown
So you share many of the same errors.... that's too bad.

You and your friends are the Babylonians.

DansingWall

The Rapturist claim that the church disappears at some point in the book of Revelation. It does not

REVELATION 19 [7] Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. [8] And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of SAINTS.

Marriage of the Lamb to the Saints

DANIEL 7 [27] And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of THE KINGDOM UNDER THE WHOLE HEAVEN, SHALL BE GIVEN TO THE PEOPLE OF THE SAINTS OF THE MOST HIGH, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

The kingdom given to the Saints

1 CORINTHIANS 1 [2] Unto the CHURCH OF GOD WHICH IS AT CORINTH, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, CALLED TO BE SAINTS, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

Church of the Corinthians that are called to be Saints

ROMANS 1 [7] To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, CALLED TO BE SAINTS: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Church of the Romans that are called to be Saints

EPHESIANS 1 [1] Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, TO THE SAINTS WHICH ARE AT EPHESUS, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

And again, the Ephesians are the Saints of God

COLOSSIANS 1 [1] Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, [2] TO THE SAINTS and faithful brethren in Christ WHICH ARE AT COLOSSE: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The church of Colossians are the Saints

REVELATION 13 [3] And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. [4] And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, WHO IS LIKE UNTO THE BEAST? WHO IS ABLE TO MAKE WAR WITH HIM? [5] And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. [6] And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. [7] And IT WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM TO MAKE WAR WITH THE SAINTS, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Looky looky! Here we find the beast making war against Gods Saints. If you believe the above scriptures that says the Saints belong to the various churhes you gotta know they have not been raptured as the Rapturist claim. They claim the church will not confront the beast at all. Dilly Dilly!