In the twinkling of an eye

Rosenritter

look at the use of articles and "s" (plurals, verb tense, possessive)

I asked Meshak directly and she said that only she uses the account and no one else. Case closed. The differences in grammar and punctuation are understandable. Your grammar and spelling isn't so sharp all the time either so you should be sympathize, eh?

Rosenritter

You are easily deceived.

There's a certain level where you take someone's word when they answer a direct question. Perhaps Meshak is league a twelve foot tall giants, or maybe twelve different one-foot tall midgets, but if she says she is a single person and the only person using that account when asked directly, that's what we should accept. After a direct statement, further harassment would be directly calling the person a liar, which is specifically against official TOL posting and behavior policy.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There's a certain level where you take someone's word when they answer a direct question. Perhaps Meshak is league a twelve foot tall giants, or maybe twelve different one-foot tall midgets, but if she says she is a single person and the only person using that account when asked directly, that's what we should accept. After a direct statement, further harassment would be directly calling the person a liar, which is specifically against official TOL posting and behavior policy.

You are right. That's why I call those bullies cowards, hiding behind the bullies.

Right Divider

Body part
There is no rule against calling a liar a liar.

meshak lies about the nature of Christ... why do think that she is otherwise honest?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You're not helping yourself any...

I am only revealing what they are trying to hide, the reality of the bullies of this site.

they do that to most non-trins or obey Jesus followers.

that's why I want to make sure everyone knows I an not a trin and they are trins.