In the twinkling of an eye

God's Truth

There's a certain level where you take someone's word when they answer a direct question. Perhaps Meshak is league a twelve foot tall giants, or maybe twelve different one-foot tall midgets, but if she says she is a single person and the only person using that account when asked directly, that's what we should accept. After a direct statement, further harassment would be directly calling the person a liar, which is specifically against official TOL posting and behavior policy.

Don't feel so mighty, for you are too ignorant to not go against me for my chosen screen name.

Do you think you are God?
How about you, do you think you speak God's Truth or the devil's lies?
I know what I preach and teach.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The popular "rapture" preached is very against scripture, such as in the "Left Behind" movie that was published not so long ago.

i was tempted to watch the remake the other night - had watched a recent, horrible Nicholas cage movie and Left Behind was offered as "something else you might like"

i liked it when i watched it years ago - may give it a try tonight

meshak

BANNED
Banned
you've been here seven years and you still don't get it :nono:

we honor Christ's teachings by rejecting the silly nonsense of posters like you

then why you don't even understand Jesus' simple teaching of non-violence faith?

You don't even know what He teaches. You guys a full of hot airs.

Rosenritter

i was tempted to watch the remake the other night - had watched a recent, horrible Nicholas cage movie and Left Behind was offered as "something else you might like"

i liked it when i watched it years ago - may give it a try tonight

My actual thoughts after seeing it was "did these guys even have a bible?" I think I repeated that in so many words.

Rosenritter

then why you don't even understand Jesus' simple teaching of non-violence faith?

You don't even know what He teaches. You guys a full of hot airs.

Is it really about non-violence in actions? or is actually about actions in love and without hatred? One of those necessarily leads to the other, the other does not.