I am a Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksons-son.

thanks all for the wonderful welcome sure is great to be here among such admirable people i like half of you half well as i should like, and i like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

jacksons-son.

Can I appluad myself even if i'm not American?

of course im just one of the narrow minded amrican idiots that thinks that the only people worth anything are in fact americans... not really, i geuss that i could have worded tthat differently eh? to have different veiws is to be human and for the time being to be human is awesome... so to be different is awesome, its what makes us unique. so YES stand and applaud away you! :banana:

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
thanks all for the wonderful welcome sure is great to be here among such admirable people i like half of you half well as i should like, and i like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

I see someone's received proper literary educationz.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey my name is Greg, my dad is Jackson, he has been on tol for three years now. this will be my first post so i thought i would tell you about myself... First and for most i am a christian and a republican. i strongly agree that it is my right to own a fire arm and no one will ever take that away from me. i strongly agree that abortion is immoral wrong and is a produst of a sick sick world. i think that the new obama admin is way off, and i like steak. if you find yourself disagreeing with me take a moment to stand with me and applaud yourself for exercizing your God given rights as an American and no matter how wrong you are good for you.:thumb:
What message are you trying to convey by labeling yourself as "Christian (other)"?

What is your church affiliation? Denomination? etc?

AMR

Stargazing

of course im just one of the narrow minded amrican idiots that thinks that the only people worth anything are in fact americans... not really, i geuss that i could have worded tthat differently eh? to have different veiws is to be human and for the time being to be human is awesome... so to be different is awesome, its what makes us unique. so YES stand and applaud away you! :banana:

yay :D (oh, and welcome...)

Status
Not open for further replies.