Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Pointing out obvious sin is not unbiblical. Jesus says we know them by their fruit. You need to take heed of Jesus' word if you claim to be true Christian.

Your fruit is rotten. Why did you disobey and divorce your husband?

Lumma duck

Then you began a thread panning the mainstreamers for being lax on divorce...you are inCREDible.

glorydaz

What part of John 15 don't you get?

I get all of it, and none of it contradicts "whosoever believeth...".

Nowhere does Yeshua state that we aren't required to do God's Will.

That's because Jesus taught the LAW. The law was made for unbelievers....that they would know what sin is and turn to Him for His mercy and grace. God does not REQUIRE us to "do God's will" because He is smarter than you are, and came Himself to meet His holy REQUIREMENTS. "The obedience of ONE..." Does that sound familiar?

Yeshua's words are even more clear in Matthew 7:21-23. You think you will not be judged at all because you believe and you use the words in John 5:24 to prove that but you prove nothing.

Those who are IN CHRIST will not come under condemnation. When we stand at the BEMA seat, it will be to receive rewards. Do you understand what it means to be written in the Lamb's book of LIFE? Do you know what it means to have passed from death unto life? If you spent more time reading what the risen Lord revealed to Paul, you would know that....and then you, too, could have full assurance of salvation.

We've gone round this bend together before.

Yep, and you insist on going around the same bend as God's unTruth does. Boasting in your own obedience. :nono:

Yeshua stated that whoever hears His word and believes God who sent Him has eternal life and won't be condemned but just exactly what do you think it means to believe God? Criminies, even the demons believe so what is it that separates us from them?...our faith in action, our obedience and faithfulness to Yeshua. You can ignore Scripture such as James 2 til the cows come home, that's your choice, but considering how much of it I have stuck in front of your nose to support what I'm stating, you can't call me deceitful or misleading with anything other than the conviction of your doctrine. You want that doctrine, fine, have at it but I don't have to agree with it nor is the acceptance of it demonstrative of faith or the lack of it or of a weak faith.

Try sticking it up your own nose instead. :chuckle:

You are deceitful and misleading.....just plain lost if you're counting on your own righteousness through commandment keeping to be saved. Boasting is excluded by law of faith. Believing is TRUSTING totally in Christ's work - not in our own efforts. PERIOD.

Romans 3:27KJV
Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.​

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Here is another shallow comment of yours.

You don't know the basic principle of Jesus' authority. Jesus and God are the only ones that who claim who are saved or not, not anyone else.

You need to know this if you claim to be true Christian.

That is not true either we are taught to watch out for wolves in sheeps clothing and daft hats. People as say with their mouths and don't do. Who divorce their husband and then criticize the church for laxity about divorce.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is obvious most of you are defending TL's blasphemy.

this is why I say mainstreamers don't know the very basic of Christianity.

You guys are boastful and just a mouth.

There you go admitting you are not in Christ's church.

When you criticize others what you are pretending is that YOU are perfect.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That is not true either we are taught to watch out for wolves in sheeps clothing and daft hats. People as say with their mouths and don't do. Who divorce their husband and then criticize the church for laxity about divorce.

Wolves are people claim to be "true and saved" yet don't have actuary godly fruit.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Mainstream churches are not God's Church, according to Jesus' word.

You don't have much of godly fruit to back up your true and saved Christians.

TOL is a mainline Christian forum, so how many of us do you judge are not saved? how many are just lip servers?

You deserve everything you get meshackles.

Let us see you say it

I meshackles am a saved Christian...we won't believe you but let's see it. You can't say it because you are not.

IMJerusha

I get all of it, and none of it contradicts "whosoever believeth...".

You contradict "whosoever believeth" and make it into whosoever believeth this doctrine. A believer in Yeshua obeys the leading of Ruach HaKodesh which is God's Will.

That's because Jesus taught the LAW. The law was made for unbelievers.

So you're saying Yeshua was an unbeliever. He didn't just teach the Law, He lived by it.

...that they would know what sin is

...which is why you treat it with such contempt.

and turn to Him for His mercy and grace.

God's Mercy and Grace always existed and was obtained through obedience to the Law.

God does not REQUIRE us to "do God's will" because He is smarter than you are, and came Himself to meet His holy REQUIREMENTS. "The obedience of ONE..." Does that sound familiar?

Which Yeshua didn't know about when He stated "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."? Yeah, I'm just not buying that.

Those who are IN CHRIST will not come under condemnation. When we stand at the BEMA seat, it will be to receive rewards. Do you understand what it means to be written in the Lamb's book of LIFE? Do you know what it means to have passed from death unto life? If you spent more time reading what the risen Lord revealed to Paul, you would know that....and then you, too, could have full assurance of salvation.

We can't live in constant sin and live in Yeshua simultaneously without confession and repentance and you don't believe in confession and repentance but for the first time when you accepted Yeshua so how do you expect to remain in Yeshua and not come under condemnation while you're doing whatever sinful thing you want to do? You can't. Paul was very clear that that attitude subjects Yeshua to public disgrace. Yes, I know what it means to have my name in the Lamb's Book of Life and I also know my name can be blotted out. Revelation 3:5 "He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels." So, we can not give in to and live in sin and expect no condemnation. We don't receive heavenly rewards if we do not remain in Yeshua and show forth fruit of the Ruach and what is that fruit?...obedience and faithfulness. We become a branch that is cut off and cast into the fire just as Yeshua explained in John 15.

Yep, and you insist on going around the same bend as God's unTruth does. Boasting in your own obedience.

Nope. I can not boast in myself because my help comes from the Ruach. I can only boast in Yeshua who sent the Ruach to help me.

Try sticking it up your own nose instead. :chuckle:

I am doing my best to breathe it in as often as I can.

You are deceitful and misleading.....just plain lost if you're counting on your own righteousness through commandment keeping to be saved.

What I am is believing in Scripture and not man's doctrines. No one who obeys God and Yeshua is counting on their own righteousness for salvation. They're just exhibiting the fruit of the Ruach and I will continue to follow the leading of the Ruach in that endeavor so I will not be lost. The goal, according to Paul, is to strive for the prize.

Boasting is excluded by law of faith. Believing is TRUSTING totally in Christ's work - not in our own efforts. PERIOD.

I will boast in the work of Yeshua through the Ruach in me. I will strive and I will, with His help, obtain the prize. :) I, like Paul, will trust God to give you a different attitude.

"What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. Only let us live up to what we have already attained." Philippians 3:8-16

Don't overlook that last sentence there Gdaz..."live up to"...get it? So, while righteousness comes through faith in Yeshua, obedience is the fruit of that faith, the doing of God's Will. We know God's Will from God's Law which teaches us what sin is.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Wolves are people claim to be "true and saved" yet don't have actuary godly fruit.

When we say we are saved we admit at once that we are sinners and have realised that nothing we can do can make up for our sin...we need mercy.

You on the other hand have climbed into the sheepfold claiming to be the servant of Jesus, obeying His word [when it suits you] with good fruit.

You are not really a wolf, you are just silly.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Your church is not God's churches. You are just lip servers.

It is sin to claim "true and saved" yet don't have much to back up your claim.

You are just a mouth, lady.

You have plenty of fruit, but it is all rotten. Who all on TOL do you judge are not true and saved?

This why you get stick and you deserve it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TOL is a mainline Christian forum, so how many of us do you judge are not saved? how many are just lip servers?

You deserve everything you get meshackles.

Let us see you say it

I meshackles am a saved Christian...we won't believe you but let's see it. You can't say it because you are not.

Yep!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You contradict "whosoever believeth" and make it into whosoever believeth this doctrine. A believer in Yeshua obeys the leading of Ruach HaKodesh which is God's Will.

So you're saying Yeshua was an unbeliever. He didn't just teach the Law, He lived by it.

...which is why you treat it with such contempt.

God's Mercy and Grace always existed and was obtained through obedience to the Law.

Which Yeshua didn't know about when He stated "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."? Yeah, I'm just not buying that.

We can't live in constant sin and live in Yeshua simultaneously without confession and repentance and you don't believe in confession and repentance but for the first time when you accepted Yeshua so how do you expect to remain in Yeshua and not come under condemnation while you're doing whatever sinful thing you want to do? You can't. Paul was very clear that that attitude subjects Yeshua to public disgrace. Yes, I know what it means to have my name in the Lamb's Book of Life and I also know my name can be blotted out. Revelation 3:5 "He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels." So, we can not give in to and live in sin and expect no condemnation. We don't receive heavenly rewards if we do not remain in Yeshua and show forth fruit of the Ruach and what is that fruit?...obedience and faithfulness. We become a branch that is cut off and cast into the fire just as Yeshua explained in John 15.

Nope. I can not boast in myself because my help comes from the Ruach. I can only boast in Yeshua who sent the Ruach to help me.

I am doing my best to breathe it in as often as I can.

What I am is believing in Scripture and not man's doctrines. No one who obeys God and Yeshua is counting on their own righteousness for salvation. They're just exhibiting the fruit of the Ruach and I will continue to follow the leading of the Ruach in that endeavor so I will not be lost. The goal, according to Paul, is to strive for the prize.

I will boast in the work of Yeshua through the Ruach in me. I will strive and I will, with His help, obtain the prize. :) I, like Paul, will trust God to give you a different attitude.

"What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. Only let us live up to what we have already attained." Philippians 3:8-16

Don't overlook that last sentence there Gdaz..."live up to"...get it? So, while righteousness comes through faith in Yeshua, obedience is the fruit of that faith, the doing of God's Will. We know God's Will from God's Law which teaches us what sin is.

Glorydaz is 100% correct!
The Pie lady is 100% wrong!

Sorry Pie lady, you lose!

noguru

You're not exactly a cornucopia yourself.

Apparently the MAD/OSAS Protestants have turned a Biblical passage meant to dissuade us from boasting into something which one can boast about. I find it odd that one can turn something 180 degrees from its meaning and feel good about it as long as they can couch it in "God" talk. :chuckle:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Complete and total nonsense.
I vehemntly disagree.

Paul spent an IMMENSE amount of time with the RISEN AND GLORIED LORD JESUS CHRIST.
According to Luke, Acts and Paul himself, Paul was the only one who had the auditory epiphany of the presence of Jesus. He was struck blind with his encounter. No one else who was traveling with him heard Jesus or saw him.

To Paul, Jesus became the Son of God, the Christ, after the resurrection. Mark's Jesus became the Son of God at the moment of his baptism by John. Matthew and Luke's Jesus became the Son of God at his birth, and John tells us he was the Son of God before time itself.

Paul's teachings are Jesus' teachings for the current dispensation of the GRACE OF GOD.
The term "current dispensation" is not found in the text. It is a theological claim overlaid on Jesus' earthly career after his death.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.