Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have plenty of fruit, but it is all rotten. Who all on TOL do you judge are not true and saved?

This why you get stick and you deserve it.

You need to bridle your tongue.

Oba 1:12 But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You need to bridle your tongue.

Oba 1:12 But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.

LA

How about yourself?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You contradict "whosoever believeth" and make it into whosoever believeth this doctrine. A believer in Yeshua obeys the leading of Ruach HaKodesh which is God' will

Where does it say this IMJ? Verse? I can tell you what Yeshua said concerning what the will of God is. Try scripture instead of personal interpretation, it is about faith in Him and what he has done, your attempts at obedience while noble are still futile...It is about Him not you. He will raise you up not you will raise yourself.

John 6:40

For this is the will of God, that every one who sees the Son and believes in him should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day."

Right Divider

Body part
I vehemntly disagree.
You can believe whatever you want.

According to Luke, Acts and Paul himself, Paul was the only one who had the auditory epiphany of the presence of Jesus. He was struck blind with his encounter. No one else who was traveling with him heard Jesus or saw him.
I have NO idea what kind of point that you're trying to make, but Paul HEARD from Jesus many, many, many times.
And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
(II Corinthians 12:7, KJV)
To Paul, Jesus became the Son of God, the Christ, after the resurrection. Mark's Jesus became the Son of God at the moment of his baptism by John. Matthew and Luke's Jesus became the Son of God at his birth, and John tells us he was the Son of God before time itself.
More nonsense. To Paul Jesus WAS the Son of God (not became, silliness).

The term "current dispensation" is not found in the text. It is a theological claim overlaid on Jesus' earthly career after his death.
I great deal of what the Bible DESCRIBES and EXPLAINS is not "in the text".

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Expressing an opinion has no effect on the status of your salvation.

She has been usurping Jesus' authority to judge who is saved or not.

Isn't that blaspheming to usurp His authority? I am sure it is. Why is it taken so lightly here?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You have plenty of fruit, but it is all rotten. Who all on TOL do you judge are not true and saved?

I am talking about your churches' rotten fruit. Your personal attack is so lame.

Your churches have being disregarding Jesus commands of "keep His commands" and claiming it is not requirement for salvation.

It sure is blasphemous rotten fruit.

You can pretend but you cannot hide.

You guys are mocking God and Jesus with your disgraceful doctrine of "your works cannot save you".

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am talking about your churches' rotten fruit. Your personal attack is so lame.

Your churches have being disregarding Jesus commands of "keep His commands" and claiming it is not requirement for salvation.

You guys are mocking God and Jesus with your disgraceful doctrine of "your works cannot save you".

Indeed good works wrought in God will save---

Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

LA

IMJerusha

Where does it say this IMJ? Verse?

Gdaz short quoted the verse. I merely replied to that. But while we're about discussing John 3:16 etc. why don't we pay close attention to the etc...the verses attached? That which is underlined is so pertinent to Yeshua's requirement for obedience.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

I can tell you what Yeshua said concerning what the will of God is. Try scripture instead of personal interpretation, it is about faith in Him and what he has done, your attempts at obedience while noble are still futile...It is about Him not you. He will raise you up not you will raise yourself.

John 6:40

For this is the will of God, that every one who sees the Son and believes in him should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day."

Then by all means, continue as you please. When we believe in Yeshua, however, we believe in what He believes. Yeshua believes that obedience to the Father is a necessity in the faith. "If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love." John 15:10 And also in John 14:23-24 Yeshua states "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me." It's not rocket science, Brother. (Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one!)

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
She has been usurping Jesus' authority to judge who is saved or not.

Isn't that blaspheming to usurp His authority? I am sure it is. Why is it taken so lightly here?

Of course we know who is saved, we do not know who may or may not be saved in the future, only God knows that.

"Let the redeemed of the Lord say so."

People as are saved say so. You cannot say "I meshackles am a true and saved Christian" because you are not. You climbed into the sheepfold by another way and God keeps chucking you out.

Moreover when you accuse the mainstreamers of having rotten fruit you mean all us. If you set yourself up to be Judge you are going to get stick.

You bring it all upon yourself.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

When you say "your churches" you mean the church, you mean all Christians everywhere.

You have made yourself Judge.

You have been doing it for years.

You are without understanding, a covenant breaker, without natural affection, implacable and without mercy.

You chucked your old man out without mercy, but you won't set him free by granting him a divorce....you want to still live off his pension.

So you become all principled about it and say "we must obey Jesus and not remarry"

You want his money but treat him like a dog.

Do you think he will ever be converted by such rotten fruit?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
........You have made yourself Judge.

You have been doing it for years.

You are without understanding, a covenant breaker, without natural affection, implacable and without mercy..........

Wow, I can't decide if you are talking about meshak or yourself, because you both fit that description.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I have always been polite to you even though I abhor your doctrines.

You call that being polite? Bearing false witness against our beliefs and saying false things about Catholics? Well if that's polite, I'd hate to see what you think is impolite.

I have no problem with disagreements as long as they are factual. Yours usually are not.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You call that being polite? Bearing false witness against our beliefs and saying false things about Catholics? Well if that's polite, I'd hate to see what you think is impolite.

I have no problem with disagreements as long as they are factual. Yours usually are not.

This is a debate forum, it is a protestant debate forum, of COURSE we vehemently oppose catholicism, I am not opposed to catholics. I believe as many catholics will be saved as protestants...but they will be saved despite their awful doctrines. In other words God is greater than men's doctrines.

And I must say you are being a little hypocritical here for if a proddy joined a catholic forum and so much as whispered against catholic sacramentalism etc they would be banned outright and forever more...THAT is the ultimate impoliteness.

I am raised a catholic, I LOVE catholic people.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Blind leading blind...

Someone who admits as you do that they do not belong to Christ's church, they are not true saved Christians, but they can teach others how to be...that is the blind leading the blind.

You have never been born again, Your inner person has never come ALIVE by the power of the Holy Ghost, you are still dead in trespasses and sins.

Jesus said "ye must be born again" and YOU say it is just a cliché

Status
Not open for further replies.