Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Meshak once posted that she LOVES rock and roll music. Rock is the epitome of worldliness; originally a blend of jazz, blues and country elements that was preeminently about fostering rebellion and promoting sexual license.

I wonder...if Meshak knew about rock's worldly beginnings (she probably doesn't), would she still love it?

5N2WqMuvIw8

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak once posted that she LOVES rock and roll music. Rock is the epitome of worldliness; originally a blend of jazz, blues and country elements that was preeminently about fostering rebellion and promoting sexual license.

I wonder...if Meshak knew about rock's worldly beginnings (she probably doesn't), would she still love it?

I don't even know what the songs are all about but I enjoy hamming with them. I like Eagles the most.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I am still worldly.

That's why I never say I am sinless, nor saved nor true Christian.

Regardless, I trust Jesus as Christ and Savior of the world. And God sent Him to us to be like Him.

you would be true christian
if
you believed Jesus is God

how could anyone else save us?

musterion

I am still worldly.

That's why I never say I am sinless, nor saved nor true Christian.

Regardless, I trust Jesus as Christ and Savior of the world. And God sent Him to us to be like Him.

But you frequently judge others on TOL...not for their violating Scripture (we're all guilty of that at some point) but for reasons that seem to say more about you.

For example, why did you say many times that people who are Trinitarian are also sex perverts? WHERE did you get that idea? Is that what the Watchtower people told you?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But you frequently judge others on TOL...

What I protest is their excuses to justify their wrongful practice. It is evil to justify evil practice at Jesus' expense.

Jesus' apostles were not perfect like Jesus but it did not stop them from spreading Jesus.

Do you understand this simple concept?

musterion

Or did you really never believe we are all sex perverts, but just wanted to hurt us and slander us because we don't agree with you?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I know.

When we begin to understand that those around us, friends, co-workers, and the like--who are not believers-- actually literally hate the One we hold dear, we are well on the path towards conducting ourselves accordingly with these persons. This in no way means we treat them badly, with impunity or arrogance, but that we never forget exactly what type of person we are dealing with in our daily walk such that we start erring on the side of "I'm OK, you're OK." :AMR1:

AMR
I disagree with the description as unbelievers, former believers, atheists, secularists, etc. as harboring "hate."

We may be simply projecting out what we are anxious to deny in ourselves.

Actually, in my experience, most of them could care less about religious belief. And that fact might be a worse one than simple "hate."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Now she denies ever accusing 'trins' of sex perversion.

You are putting the word into my mouth.

Not all but many of them.

quote me what you just said.

It is sin to false witness. You need to know simple principle of Jesus' teachings, and you claim to be true and saved Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.