How to Receive the Holy Spirit

Robert Pate

Banned
You say God so good that he didn't bring the flood that killed millions.

Even those that died in the flood have been reconciled unto God by the doing and the dying of Jesus.

Whether or not they accept the reconciliation has not yet been determined.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate claims God doesn't do justice cause pate claims God isn't the judge of him or anyone. Pate claim God has no control. Calvinists believe in the complete 66 book bible. You made that up.

There is no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus, Romans 8:1.

There is no condemnation because Christians are not under the law, Galatians 3:10.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe that Jesus is the savior of the world?
The Romans used world as everyone in within the Roman, not the world. When I say all of you in a room, I don't mean the rest of the world. I meant everyone in the same room I was speaking in. Let's skip this. This goes on and on and I'm tired of uneducated response

Right Divider

Body part
God gives his elects to Jesus. Jesus died for the ones given to him. God didn't give Jesus goats.
You have a twisted and unbiblical view of what "elect" means.
Isa 42:1-4 (KJV)
(42:1) Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, [in whom] my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. (42:2) He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. (42:3) A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. (42:4) He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Election in the Bible is God choosing someone or some group for His purposes.
Isa 45:1-4 (KJV)
(45:1) Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; (45:2) I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: (45:3) And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call [thee] by thy name, [am] the God of Israel. (45:4) For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Get away from that crappy doctrine and into the Bible.

So according to your doctrine, ALL of Israel is saved.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You have a twisted and unbiblical view of what "elect" means.
Isa 42:1-4 (KJV)
(42:1) Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, [in whom] my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. (42:2) He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. (42:3) A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. (42:4) He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Election in the Bible is God choosing someone or some group for His purposes.
Isa 45:1-4 (KJV)
(45:1) Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; (45:2) I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: (45:3) And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call [thee] by thy name, [am] the God of Israel. (45:4) For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Get away from that crappy doctrine and into the Bible.

So according to your doctrine, ALL of Israel is saved.
Mine elect is what it is and you still complain. Don't you know what you're complaining about?

Right Divider

Body part
Mine elect is what it is and you still complain. Don't you know what you're complaining about?
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

I am showing you that God's elect in one case is ISRAEL and in the other it's His Son.

Is this hard for you to follow?

Epoisses

The Romans used world as everyone in within the Roman, not the world. When I say all of you in a room, I don't mean the rest of the world. I meant everyone in the same room I was speaking in. Let's skip this. This goes on and on and I'm tired of uneducated response

LOL. Unbelievers don't get a seat at the table. Go beg for crumbs from your dumb idols.

Robert Pate

Banned
So you teach that Christ death is a failure and that man is the captain of his salvation.

Jesus Christ has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil so that now, "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.